Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? (19383 Views)

Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army / Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned / Reason We Attacked Militants Hideout In Calabar - Ohwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by olajide8(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2012
All has been rightfully said and kobojunkie you have family members up north your from the east and you know more then those of us from the south west like they say jack of all trade master of none, I expect GEJ if he has balls to do what any right thinking person would do it may sound genocidal but total eradication of those that have sympathic feels and want to justify them encouraging the sect what the hell is the problem issues steer us in the face and we continue their is no solution do they want to turn nigeria in somalia GEJ only has about 3 years to go and the truth is steering him in the face and he doesn't want to solve it these people don't have any reason they are just cooking up rubbish so what do you do to rubbish throw it away shekena!
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by LEXYLOV: 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2012
That's the need to get an effective and competent government who will wipe out all this cows called BH  out of the earth surface. Not only them but also those who knows them and have ties and contact with them shall all be arrested and prosecute for terrorism related charges.  lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by temtok: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2012
Please this guys are beyond human beings, they are not in our league. If you want to eradicate boko haram you must become boko haram.

They are dead men walking.
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by babaijesha: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2012
Kobojunkie:

^^^ That is not true. I have friends and family in the North, some of them northerners, who report that many in the North essentially walk on shells these days as they are not sure if they are next to be killed. Many of the people I speak of are Hausa muslims who consider BokoHaram's ideals an abomination to their belief, and I believe this the sentiment across much of the North, especially places where people have been directly affected by the scourge.

We need to stay away from trying to paint all of the north with one color. Something many in the south, who are mostly disconnected from the happenings up there, are guilty of.

U are absolutely correct.  It is not easy to speak against BHaram if you reside in the North. FG did not show serious action to tackle the problem as such pple are left with no alternative than to remain silent.
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by obowunmi(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2012
Boko Horam has nothing to lose.

This statement is too funny "Searching for my international passport,  Do i even have one?  Heading to immigration office,  Oh! It was  bombed last friday"

LMAO! LooooooooooL!
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by TomFord: 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2012
babagy82:

boko haram is a religious sect, they never liked politics and can never be used by politician, you dnt knw who boko harams are and yet you keep typing rubbish about them. All what they have been doing is for revenge. I dnt think the govt can tackle boko haram without sitting with them and giving them amnesty, thats the only solution. Why im telling you all these is because im a muslim, im hausa fulani and i'm from sokoto. The boko haram suspect that escaped (kabiru sokoto) i knem him, i knew his house in gagi town. We used to pray together, in short he was my neigbhour (before he became terrorist). Before he packed completely to abuja. Boko harams is just an islamic sect among many sects. I knew about boko haram movements since 2004, i have seen late mohammed yusuf, malam abubakar shekau before. I knw very well about the sect, assuming late yar'adua has not ordered the execusion of their leader in 2009, all these killings wouldn't have happened. And you people that thought boko haram are illitrates should wake up, many of them are masters and phd degree holders, e.g shekau and kabiru sokoto. There was a time when they organised a party called 'bukin kone takardu' meaning 'burning of credentials party' every 1 of them will bring out his credentials and burn them being it bsc or msc. And if you people are wondering why the northern leaders are silent about them is for their own safety. Once u condemn their acts, they will come bak to you and kill you, dats y they are silent and not because they are in support of them. I HATE BOKO HARAM MORE THAN ANY BODY, but what pains me the most, is seeing people commenting on what they dont have knowledge about. All what they wanted is to allow them to practice their religion without intervention, but due to lack of good advisors ali modu sheriff and yaradua ordered their execution thinking they are just bunch of almajiri's dan can be wiped out. and this is how the situation turns out. If their is any body that can translate hausa i will post a video of late muhammad yusuf's lecture after their people were killed by police. Then you will knw who boko harams are, and why they are doing this. MAY ALLAH PROTECT US FROM BOKO HARAM, I SAY AMIn, sorry 4 my poor grammer

You knew about boko harams movement since 2004.If i may ask what did you do with this vital information?

Did you report their nefarious activities to the appropriate quarters?

You claim you hate boko haram with a passion yet you were neighbour's with one of the ringleaders,prayed together e.t.c

In a civilised society with due respect for the law and adherence to justice,you should be termed an accomplice who is/was aiding and abetting a terrorist

My deductions from what you wrote is that you are sympathetic to their devilish acts and please don't sell us that '"I hate boko haram with a passion stuff"
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by feekieboy: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2012
Mmmnnn!!! We wil overcome this.
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2012
fork islam.
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by brokswater: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2012
well, like some of us have alluded this group has no real reason to gripe about anything, to selectively bomb the UN building, kill Christians and relate it all to Yara Adua killing their leader , well it does not add up.  We also know that they are highly trained and have learnt very quickly in making sophisticated bombs from local materials, We have also read since the UN bombing that the FG had invited Mossad, FBI etc to help track down these terrorists.  However the attacks have increased.  There is more that meets the eye here, there is a new prediction now the country will definitely breakup by 2030 rather than 2015.  For some fools that clamour for an Odua republic or Biafra, this will only result in further conflicts due to the lack of limited resources across  the various regions to be self sufficient.  Somalia will be  a place most Nigerians would want to emigrate to as the country will be completely ungovernable.  The result here is that perhaps Africa will continue on the path of self destruction.

It is crucial that the Government and the people of Nigeria nip this in the bud now and quickly because they are getting bolder each passing day and they appear to be well funded, There is more than meets the eye here and Nigeria resources like Congo will be stripped by who has the most powerful fire power, We should resist this at all costs , war or breakup is not the answer.  We must root out these evil doers that have infiltrated all levels of government and the social fabric of the nation.  We must stop using religion to divide us,
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by kooto(m): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2012
It's becoming very obvious that this our country is a modern day jungle, where any one or group of people can come up and unleash terror at will, except when they are unfortunate that is when they get caught. if boko haram dies a natural death, this rush and huge vote of funds for security will die a natural death and all the money goes into people's pockets. we nigerians forget easily that is why this same jungle state we are in now will stare us in the face when next another group rises up.
The Lord is my shepherd! i believes so for all well meaning nigerians too.
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by olivialuv(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2012
How can a terrorist have that channel to speak with Kanu stakeholder and they could not fish them out . They are just brothers covering for each other sins
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by edonbetao: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2012
Excuse me people, why does our govt seem so confused and ill prepared to carry out her responsibility. Is there completely nothing we the good people of this country can do?
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2012
Well bokoharam indeed have among them graduates and second degree holder, they are their leaders. the majority of them are almajaris that has nothing to look unto in their lives that gives them future hope/joy. they are brainwashed to commites sucides. why did their run for cover for the worthless folower to cause damage. how did they share d monthly 10m naira. all the d northern gov. tht made funds for them. so in short they kill innocent just to get their monthly funds back.
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2012
i pray that by the time they want to rest and enjoy their bounty, peace will eludes them and died a sudden death like osama and their wives shall become widow and their children a fatherless and homeless.
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by ficoram(m): 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2012
Babagy has made a very important statement.The Emir,eminent people in Kano and the said scholars cant come out in the public to make their stand known,nor can they reveal information that will lead to the arrest of this faceless killers for fear of being attacked.Who will have any information and decide to give it to government/police,that will go about to reveal the identity of the informant?.The problem of curtailing the excesess of BH lies with our inefficient security system.
How will the police/security agency explain to Nigerians that a bombing that lasted 2hrs in Kano,the culprit could not be overpowered an immediate arrest made?what happen to coordinated operation btw the police,nigerian army and the Airforce on the day of the bombing?the police should have made a distress call to inform the Airforce who would have mount an air strike,block roads that leads in and out of kano-,or what are they being paid for?.it is a shame and it saddens the heart to be told that some group of faceless terorist group will be threatning the peace of this nation and no significant arrest has being made so far!.
I do not agree with people who thinks the killers should be granted amnesty-rubbish,we should give it whatever it take to overcome this evil call BH.We can not afford some group of miscreant to dictate to 160 million people.
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by herostar(m): 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2012
THE ISRAELITE'S (IBO'S) SHOULD DEPART THEMSELVES FROM SO CALLED NIGERIANS, YOU ARE BIAFRA
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by Rhea(f): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2012
Tom Ford:

You knew about boko harams movement since 2004.If i may ask what did you do with this vital information?

Did you report their nefarious activities to the appropriate quarters?

You claim you hate boko haram with a passion yet you were neighbour's with one of the ringleaders,prayed together e.t.c

In a civilised society with due respect for the law and adherence to justice,you should be termed an accomplice who is/was aiding and abetting a terrorist

My deductions from what you wrote is that you are sympathetic to their devilish acts and please don't sell us that '"I hate boko haram with a passion stuff"

bilaya:

You should be arrested immediately.You simply know too much to be just an innocent bystander.You even know all their leaders

You still dey ask whether babagy na bh https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=834828.msg9858672#msg9858672.
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by closearms3: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2012
practical excuses as reasons , this is how it would keep unfolding ,if they where taking vengeance , Katina should be for yar'adua ,not Kano ,bauchi,kaduna ,suleja ,adamawa and so on . since the inception of this al Qaeda stereo  typed group call boko haram , has claimed more Muslims than the Christians life,based on statistic 80/20 ,if it was a an vengeance for the pass killing of the Muslims that is as claimed . ,all they need to do move their target to the SE/SW,but because it  a planned  genocide by the same people claiming to have  interest in calming the situation ,rather ,this how it works ,kill a bit in the north ,target the church ,a bit  then in the north ,then continue  with the north , until we have created a brainwashing effect that would ignite tension between the christian and the Muslims .act as if they were really creating responsibility, ,and so extremely dangerous to track,  this is another deception that would  shower in the atmosphere of the integration prediction  of  west ,that was made in2004 ,that Nigeria would integrate   , use an existing  group name the which originally exist ,to create a more demonic carbon copy of the group .instigate people! create caous !  between , the two religions, ignite their anger , undermined the north,,rend it hopeless, deal with the north and the Muslims . call western expectorate  for foreign intervention ,pretend to be helping , ,import inferior outdated security gadget ,keeping their pocket full,then , we divide the country, and watch .

wake up Nigerians this is the same stereotype of the al Qaeda-eda network in the us , the whole boko haram saga need a rethink, i bet you it would not be silent until 2015 , that is why the west are partaking full time in it ,if  there was no boko haram ,there would not  be a dis-integration in Nigerians , it have to exist for them to achieve their prediction said by an  American occult   in 2006 to be precise  , that Nigerian would dis-integrate in 2015,this is a well engineered,well planned deception of the west,to whole thing is a man made conspiracy ,don't be fooled , i am making a full write up of the event sequences and numerology of how it has been unfolding ,and their predictions ,believe it  or not ,but  don't reject it ,soon it shall be unfolding clearly right  before you .this is the same character assassination of Islam  that we see in western stream medias, please read this book ( LET TRUTH BE TOLD )volume1 by D.J.M Muffett . this are 33degree globalist,freemasonry,illuminates,KKK,skull and bone ,boehiming groups and screw and lock occultist works .numbers and letter counts, stay tunned as i unveil the greatest conspiracy ever in Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by shagaman: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2012
still on the matter, Once a country lacks future plans it would continue to fail, At this time and age Nigeria lacks a central database,NCC with all the sim registration bullshit,all we hear is from a reliable source a boko haram member called, In the US calls can be tracked in less than a minute,wot is the essence of wasting so muh money on satelites if they are not useful, or is there an award for countries with space satelites, so painful i love dis country with a passion but the leaders are so so wacked, until we have a just system then we aint ready to move forward, very soon Occupy Nigeria would rise up again and the revolution would start, smh
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by Sike(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2012
smh
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by prefers555: 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2012
THANKS, BABYGAY,SORRY IF I DIDNT SPELL CORRECTLY. THANKS A LOT 4 DE INSIGHT.YOUR POST TRULY SHED BRIGHTER LIGHT ON THE HISTORY OF BH AND THE NORTH THAT WE IN THE SOUTH NEVER KNEW.

THE ONLY OPTION LEFT 4 DE FG IS TO TAKE A LEAF FROM THE CIA SILENT ASSASINATION METHOD USED IN THE 70s AGAINST PEOPLE PERCIEVED TO B ENEMIES OF THE STATE. WHAT WE HAVE IN BH ARE NOT JUST RELIGIOUS FANATICS, BUT A SET OF PEOPLE WHOSE MAIN IDEOLOGY CANNOT B EXACTLY DEFINED. THIS GROUP IS HIGHLY FEARED BY THE HIGH AND MIGHTY, BUT THEY WERE AT ONE POINT IN TIME A TOOL IN THE HANDS OF NORTHERN POLITICIANS. I GET THE FEELING, THESE GUYS ARE OUT OF FAVOR WITH THE NORTHERN ELITE AND NOW, THEY HAVE FOUND SOLACE AND COMFORT IN FOREIGN SPONSORS OF TERRORIST THAT ARE SPREAD ALL OVER THE WORLD ESPECIALLY THE MIDDLE EAST.   I GET THE FEELING, THEY MUST HAVE HAD FOREIGN SPONSORS KNOCKING ON THEIR DOORS B4 NOW, BUT THEY PROBABLY IGNORED.THE DEATH OF THEIR LEADER WAS THE PERFECT XCUSE TO EXTEND THEIR HAND OF FOLLOWERSHIP TO THEIR TERRORIST BROTHERS ACCROSS THE SAHARA. REMEMBER, THIS WAS HOW OSAMA GAINED ACCEPTANCE AMONG THE TALIBANS IN AFGHANISTAN.IF NOT 4 DE FINACIAL MUSCLE OSAMA POSSESED,HE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PULL THE STRINGS NECESSARY. WE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE ANOTHER TALIBAN IN THE MAKING IN OUR HANDS. THE QUESTION IS WHO IS THE OSAMA IN THIS CASE. LIKE I SAID B4, IT IS TIME 4 FG TO BORROW A LEAF 4RM DE CIA APPROACH.
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2012
for those calling me a boko haram member i forgive you, but i'm no boko haram, i HATE BOKO HARAM MORE THAN ANY OF YOU I GUESS, i was just telling you things you doesnt knw, and why you people think northern leaders are silent about boko haram. If you condemn them they will come after you and kill you. Even now i just risked my life to tell you these, but you people are calling me a boko haram member. SMH.
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by Reggie2(m): 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2012
You have not done a good job of selling the ideals of BH. You suggested that government negotiates with them, on what platform if I may ask? You said they wanted to be left alone to practice their religion; on the contrary they say they want to make Nigeria all Islamic. What is there to negotiate? They say western education is evil, fine, but you cannot force people in this 21th century not to go to School. Why did they agree to benefit from western education in the first instance? A confessed extremist does not give in to negotiation! Sometime in the past, a northern Governor carelessly suggested that FG settles BH in the style of Niger Delta militants, perhaps that's exactly what they want. It is unfortunate that northern politicians can no longer control the monster they selfishly created.
Finally, if you were such an illiterate, you will not be conscious of your poor grammar, so you are fake, very fake.
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by Chiori(m): 12:32am On Jan 24, 2012
I want the honor of killing Qaqa myself, using the 'Bakassi-Boys' method. I am gonna tear him joint from joint, bit by bit, and give him his own flesh to eat. I will kill you, Qaqa, wherever you are. I know your brother reads posts about you on this site. I will kill you myself. I will kill you with my kitchen knife, because my bullet is too good to waste on you. You will die after 96 hours of being cut up. Even the SSS shall not be able to rescue you from me. As for you Muslims, steer clear of me for now. I am disgruntled with you all, I trust none of you, not even if you are Namadi Sambo. If you come near me, I will not be sorry for what shall befall you. DEATH ON THE ISLAMISTS!

(NL Moderators, if you like modify my posts in the name of political correctness. You'd meet the fate of the Islamists.)
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by chux76(m): 1:37am On Jan 24, 2012
Babagy or wat d Bleep u call urself, You are a 2 timing 2 mouthed gay infidel, Have you 4gotten your stupid post in December last year?? Here is the reference in case your were newly brainwashed,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=834828.msg9858672#msg9858672

babagy82

Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe
« #40 on: December 29, 2011, 07:50 PM »

I'm a hausa man from north, every true muslim will be in support of boko haram, we fight for the sake of allah , kill non believers and lets establish our islamic republic of northern nigeria. We dont belong together, lets part ways. My christian brothers dont get fooled by weak southern muslim that want nothing but peace. they are weak and they are not true muslims. Every true muslim must fight a jihad for the sake of allah, the time is now, we must divide. Nothing like christians and muslims, it must be either muslims or christians. We must establish an islamic country or die trying.

May you and your generation rot in HELL!!!! Your god is so small you write about him with a small letter angry
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by mumum46: 4:26am On Jan 24, 2012
babagy82 ------ Just hold on 5min, and think of this, if am Lozik, and i belive in Kama, and so rest of my people also, and we think, oh people from other side, are bad and there belive is wrong, then i just wake up one morning, i start killing people from your side, and in the process, i killed your father, i killed your brother, and maybe your mother also, just tell me, how will u feel, it is painful, most of the people the BH kill, they don't no anythng abt the cause of what you want or who you are, and you kill them for nothing, is not good, the 200 people killed in Kano, over 100,000 lifes will be affected, because they have father, mother, children, just think about it.

And for you info, i have all your details and your photos, i wanted to post them online, but i feel like, i just don't no, as i day type dis stuff self, i day feel like mumu, because any mornal person will just post it, but i feel we should not use fire for fire, kill us and we kill you, u have been posting that other Muslim are wick, that all Christen should be killed and Nigeria should break up http://.net/nairaland/nigeria/topic-823685.64.html, why will u be killing people to proof a point, doing this, show that the people behind it are wick and the game is already lost the day the first bomb went off and killed one person, is already lost, u people are killing life, u are killing dreams, you are killing the future, plz stop now, ABEG, i watch a Fela video, he said, the UK and US bring Christenity, so people will be thinking like white people, and the Arab bring Islam, so we think like Arabs. And i think, o boy, we be follow follow, and we never even open our eye, now our eye done day reda,   

We are one people, one Nigeria, one love,, i love Yahoo Boys, i love Keed nappers, this people do what they do for money, but i don't love the killers, who kill for life, is not good, PLZ help me tell them, to stop,

Some of your Info for Proof.

Your Name:----- You have a first, which is the same as one of paste Nigeria president. / Your Same name, start with A and end with I.
Your Age:----- You  are 23 - Feb - 18th
Look:--- Dark
Education:- You went to a technonlohy federal school.

Your Brother:---- Is Name Start with B and end with R. --- He was born in May And he As a Blog Site with Dark background, his a tech person.

==== And i guess i stored all this and photo,

-------------------------- O BOY, I BE CONFIRM FOOOL, I FOR JUST  POST ALL DETAILS, I COME DAY TALK LIKE PREACHER, ANY HOW SHA, GUY CHANGE AND PASS THE MESSAGE TO YOUR OTHE PEOPLE, I CRY DEEP IN ME, WHEN I SEE PEOPLE DIE FOR NOTHING, WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE, SO WHY ARE WE RUSHING OUR SELF AND KILLING OUR SELF. 

ONE LOVE, ONE NIGERIA. AND I KNOW THIS COUNTRY WILL NEVER BREAK.

And i think Nigeria is changing, so if this people will just give it a chance, things will be better, b4 i no day hear numbers, on how much president day collect for salary, for feeding, or things like this, and now info don day come out, and the thing abt life is that, when info start to come out, everything will just end soon, he just be like when boys day yahoo, every body day code, but when the song Yahoozie come out, o boy, things just go down and now, boys are force to go outside the country to do there thing, and i guess my country is coming to that point and we are already close to that point, but keep note that no investors will come to a country that people bomb anyhow, so this will be slowing development and change.

I BE MUMU, CONFIRM
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by Concept(m): 7:17am On Jan 24, 2012
I said it before, they are not invisible, they live among us, now who is persuading who. I pity this weak Federal Government. The president should let the Governors of these states feel the heat, the other day, I was saying the state of emergency declared in some LGAs is not enough that he should have declared it in the whole states. They said this is not military era he needs to pass through National Assembly , I then asked the LGAs affected did he pass through the National Assembly? Where are some of the veto power of executive arm of government. The sect leaders are the one to hunt & these are the people well known to the Northern elites & elites do have close relationship with these Governors unless this case is taken in a way that will send signal to others that nobody is untouchable. If you support BH,GEJ wait till you are affected. Be careful the way you travel around now within Nigeria, even those in diaspora travelling in, suicide bomber may be lurking around at the Airport or inside the plane. I will love the Beaf of a guy & his cohort on Nairaland who blindly support this failed government without any logical reasoning to be on board.
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 24, 2012
Vanguard learnt that in the said e-mail, Shekau said the group had written an open letter to the people of Kano, including the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Ado Bayero; Governor Musa Kwankwaso, Alhaji Aminu Dantata and Khalifa Sheikh Isiaka Rabiu on recent happenings in the ancient city. HOW ON EARTH DID YOU SECTS GET THEIR CONTACT E-MAILS?

“They also assured that our members would never be persecuted again and we took them by their words. Unfortunately, however, about five months ago, security agencies began trailing and arresting our members who are carrying out their legitimate businesses, alleging that they are all thieves and armed robbers. NA WA OO, DEM STILL GET OTHER BUSINESSES!!!, AS WETIN NA?

“Again, we perfected plans to attack the city of Kano but the scholars pleaded that we should not. SCHOLAR AGAIN, FOR NAIJA, THIS IS SERIOUS, SO ATIKU/SAMBO/THE REST WE STILL DO NOT KNOW TOLD YOU TO CALM DOWN, SHEI?

We respected Kano’, UNA RESPECT PLACE, NA HM UNA CAUSE MAJOR HAVOC, U MUST BE VERY DULL

“We also posted the open letter on the internet, but nothing was done to stop the persecution of our members, IREMEMBER THE FOOLISH MILITANT HAD AN AIM, WHICH WAS TO EITHER VANDALIZE PIPELINE AT THE EXTENT OF MAKING SOMETHING FOR THEMSELVES, BUT YOU FIGHT AGAINST WESTERN EDUCATION, BUT SEND E-MAILS, USE THE INTERNET IN THE PROCESS, USE THE WESTERN WORD, SCHOLAR, I THINK IN THE REAL SENSE, YOU HAVE NO SENSE AT ALL.
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 24, 2012
im not a violent man, what i wrote in december i never meant it, i wrote it because of the comments i read by southeners in this forum about islam and north. I'm too cold hearted to kill a chicken talkless a human being. Ur d best though
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2012
thanks
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by okpurukata(f): 10:49am On Jan 24, 2012
Babagy, thanks for educating us about boko haram. But what has happened here has shown you the need for consistency. Please learn to declare your stand and don't shake no matter what. If you did not mean your december post, then kindly apologise to this house. As you can see, tempers are high. If you fail to we may have to compel the guy that have your details to release them. I will personally report this to sss and follow this case to a logical end. We need to be serious, human lives are involved.
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by cashmentor(m): 10:58am On Jan 24, 2012
okpurukata:

Babagy, thanks for educating us about boko haram. But what has happened here has shown you the need for consistency. Please learn to declare your stand and don't shake no matter what. If you did not mean your december post, then kindly apologise to this house. As you can see, tempers are high. If you fail to we may have to compel the guy that have your details to release them. I will personally report this to sss and follow this case to a logical end. We need to be serious, human lives are involved.
now that's fire Burning!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Write Letters To Lambe, Ogun State Residents / Buhari, APC Begin Clampdown On Online Press - Online Publishers Association OPAN / Why I Was Absent At APC Meetings — Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.