Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? (19382 Views)

Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army / Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned / Reason We Attacked Militants Hideout In Calabar - Ohwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 24, 2012
my apologies pls,
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by tpia5: 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2012
So the police know where their members are and yet did not empty the place and move them all into exile maybe in mongolia?
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by blackbeau1(f): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2012
Na wa oh. Its like this Boko dudes are confused.today,their demands r non-persecution of members.b4,they said they needed the enforcement of sharia law.which one do we go for? Besides,if they have a prob with the Government,why not settle it with them directly.why kill innocent people who had no inkling of your 'deal' with the government?
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by hilli666(m): 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2012
And families of the innocent 160 people killed, are expected to just sit and listing to your justification of your sesnseless killings. No they would do what we all will do "Swear retribution" and retaliate. Then you woud say because they retaliated you had attack even harder killing more people. This is the problem with illitracy.
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by Reggie2(m): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2012
Concept:

I said it before, they are not invisible, they live among us, now who is persuading who. I pity this weak Federal Government. The president should let the Governors of these states feel the heat, the other day, I was saying the state of emergency declared in some LGAs is not enough that he should have declared it in the whole states. They said this is not military era he needs to pass through National Assembly , I then asked the LGAs affected did he pass through the National Assembly? Where are some of the veto power of executive arm of government. The sect leaders are the one to hunt & these are the people well known to the Northern elites & elites do have close relationship with these Governors unless this case is taken in a way that will send signal to others that nobody is untouchable. If you support BH,GEJ wait till you are affected. Be careful the way you travel around now within Nigeria, even those in diaspora travelling in, suicide bomber may be lurking around at the Airport or inside the plane. I will love the Beaf of a guy & his cohort on Nairaland who blindly support this failed government without any logical reasoning to be on board.

I would like to educate you a little craving your indulgence though. The Federal Government is composed of persons from various parts of Nigeria including the north. The Federal Executive body meet, deliberate and then come out with a policy, considering available data. Decisions may be well founded or ill informed but the President takes responsibility because he is the head of the Executive body. He however has  a responsibility to weigh his decisions before action since he wears the crown. If his government is weak, then he is weak; if he is ill informed, he fails along with his administration.

We must however consider the very nature of politics in Nigeria both present and past, before we pass judgement on Jonathan. We are all living witnesses when the north tried to block Jonathan from succeeding Yar Adua. They attempted to impose his wife on us with impunity. The country was united in repudiating this attempt to the chagrin of some northern hard-liners. We witnessed protests in parts of the north when Jonathan was returned as a President with the pretext of election rigging. You and I know that many people in the north are not happy with the Jonathan presidency and even promised him rough time

Bottom line is that:
1. Any executive presidential high-handedness without due support from the north designed to deal with BH will end in a disaster.
2. No amount of effort, in the Nigerian setting and context, will ever succeed without collaboration from the north
3. Recent revelations as publicly affirmed by Jonathan is that BH is everywhere even in Government - what does this tell you?
4. It is written somewhere in today's news that the north is sounding a warning against foreign assistance against BH - what does this tell      you?
5. It is either that those who accuse Jonathan of being clueless are suffering from intellectual dementia, lack of political knowledge on the actual state of things in the country, or from mere hatred of his person.

Nigeria is on a fast track towards disintegration. Gej is only but a sitting lame Duck on sloppy stream surrounded by foes. I don't want to be in his shoes. Guess what? Most of you armchair critics would not like to be in his shoes either!

Good-luck to Niger area that became Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by Rhea(f): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2012
mumu_m46:

babagy82 ------ Just hold on 5min, and think of this, if am Lozik, and i belive in Kama, and so rest of my people also, and we think, oh people from other side, are bad and there belive is wrong, then i just wake up one morning, i start killing people from your side, and in the process, i killed your father, i killed your brother, and maybe your mother also, just tell me, how will u feel, it is painful, most of the people the BH kill, they don't no anythng abt the cause of what you want or who you are, and you kill them for nothing, is not good, the 200 people killed in Kano, over 100,000 lifes will be affected, because they have father, mother, children, just think about it.

And for you info, i have all your details and your photos, i wanted to post them online, but i feel like, i just don't no, as i day type dis stuff self, i day feel like mumu, because any mornal person will just post it, but i feel we should not use fire for fire, kill us and we kill you, u have been posting that other Muslim are wick, that all Christen should be killed and Nigeria should break up http://.net/nairaland/nigeria/topic-823685.64.html, why will u be killing people to proof a point, doing this, show that the people behind it are wick and the game is already lost the day the first bomb went off and killed one person, is already lost, u people are killing life, u are killing dreams, you are killing the future, plz stop now, ABEG, i watch a Fela video, he said, the UK and US bring Christenity, so people will be thinking like white people, and the Arab bring Islam, so we think like Arabs. And i think, o boy, we be follow follow, and we never even open our eye, now our eye done day reda,   

We are one people, one Nigeria, one love,, i love Yahoo Boys, i love Keed nappers, this people do what they do for money, but i don't love the killers, who kill for life, is not good, PLZ help me tell them, to stop,

Some of your Info for Proof.

Your Name:----- You have a first, which is the same as one of paste Nigeria president. / Your Same name, start with A and end with I.
Your Age:----- You  are 23 - Feb - 18th
Look:--- Dark
Education:- You went to a technonlohy federal school.

Your Brother:---- Is Name Start with B and end with R. --- He was born in May And he As a Blog Site with Dark background, his a tech person.

==== And i guess i stored all this and photo,

-------------------------- O BOY, I BE CONFIRM FOOOL, I FOR JUST  POST ALL DETAILS, I COME DAY TALK LIKE PREACHER, ANY HOW SHA, GUY CHANGE AND PASS THE MESSAGE TO YOUR OTHE PEOPLE, I CRY DEEP IN ME, WHEN I SEE PEOPLE DIE FOR NOTHING, WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE, SO WHY ARE WE RUSHING OUR SELF AND KILLING OUR SELF. 

ONE LOVE, ONE NIGERIA. AND I KNOW THIS COUNTRY WILL NEVER BREAK.

And i think Nigeria is changing, so if this people will just give it a chance, things will be better, b4 i no day hear numbers, on how much president day collect for salary, for feeding, or things like this, and now info don day come out, and the thing abt life is that, when info start to come out, everything will just end soon, he just be like when boys day yahoo, every body day code, but when the song Yahoozie come out, o boy, things just go down and now, boys are force to go outside the country to do there thing, and i guess my country is coming to that point and we are already close to that point, but keep note that no investors will come to a country that people bomb anyhow, so this will be slowing development and change.

I BE MUMU, CONFIRM

[size=20pt]
Thank God for Mark Zuckerberggrin grin cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by Rhea(f): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2012
GEJ for President 2015 grin grin
Re: Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2012
@rhea adamabdul

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina / "We Are Not Slaves" -Coca-Cola Pay Nigerian Day-Workers $2.60 Per Day? / Robbers Write Letters To Lambe, Ogun State Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.