Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits (11796 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community / Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by nagoma(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2012
Kano is the heart of the North. True Northerners should wake up and fight this BH scourge before you lose it all.

How? If I may ask? Militia war like in Somalia? and who supplies the weapons , the police or the Nigerian army? and what do the police and the army do while northerners are fighting BH?
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by nagoma(m): 9:38am On Jan 23, 2012
@babaowo
nah thunder go strike this emir ooo! Why e no cry in xmas day bombing? Make boko's keep shelling the north jare, if you are southerner and you still lives in bomb zone called north? You are on your OWN.

He is the Emir of KANO and not the Emir of MADALLA for God sake! And BH seem to be more destructive than thunder right now!
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 23, 2012
Why have our generals suddenly turned soft? Weeping like youngies?  To keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done.
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by hannahmay(f): 9:43am On Jan 23, 2012
Mtcheeeeew.
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by maclatunji: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2012
Who are these primordial ignoramuses running around Nairaland. No true leader will encourage violence in his domain and this idea that your life is worth more than someone from the North is what makes your life less-valuable in the larger scheme of things if you don't realise it and if you are posting such rubbish from outside Nigeria, God has Nemesis to catch-up with you with the evil seeds you sow.

Traditional leaders do not have instruments of co-ercion at their disposal. GEJ, has that- he should start using it instead of playing victim. Even the International Community is getting fed-up with his incompetence. That office he loves so much may just be staring at him from afar if he continues with his woeful leadership.
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by Detongue: 9:53am On Jan 23, 2012
Why did he cry? Wen this BH thing started, all d Emirs pretented as if dey are untouchables, now their evils are visiting dem. Till dey come 2geda and fight their mess, i'm sorry dis killing will countinue
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by jpphilips(m): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2012
stories that touch, this nation will never know peace unless corruption is eradicated.
the police seem helpless in this situation is that supposed to be so?
these are all elements of corruption, incompetent people that cant think are given police jobs while competent people remain jobless, this is nepotism and corruption.

nepotism has crippled the npf people cant even give them imformation because they are brutal,unfriendly and totally corrupt.

was the IG the most qualified for the job?
same cant be said of the other cp's and Asp's but the most corrupt get the positions.

bayero quit crying encourage joboy to fight corruption, the force if saniized will get enormous support from people,
the story of pascal david is the height of police corruption, eu or no eu, pascal went to report to police that an aboki bought two drums of ether,
police had to detain him on false alarm charges without even going to the aboki's shop.
pascal regained his freedom coughing out 10k, a jobless guy.

case you dont know, boko haram is a curse placed on those officers by motorists. reap the evil you sow.
I feel sad for the collateral damages though
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by nagoma(m): 10:03am On Jan 23, 2012
Boko Haram has demonstrated their independence, they have no respect for North or South and I dare say the have demonstrated some superiority over the government machinery as well. Please Nairalanders stop hiding behind the North and tell the Government to do its work - protect the citizens.

How can the BH boys who abhor education pay a surprise visit to SSS zonal HQ bringing bombs with them and using those bombs againt the public and the SSS boys? The SSS is the reservoir of the nations intelligence , the boys and girls who have the best trainings in US, Russia ,UK and Israel , the professional thinkers and always alert and capable but had no idea that these illiterate boys (BH) were around the corner and arriving in a few minutes?? Kai!-
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by aljharem(m): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2012
When the whole country was protesting against boko haram, some people were thinking it was a political protest while others were thinking it was an ethnic protest against GEJ

Let me ask you all one question, WHY DID BOKO HARAM NOT ATTACK DURING THE 2 WEEKS OF PROTEST ?

Where was our security forces when people were protesting against boko haram ? Instead GEJ sent soldiers to the streets of kaduna, kwara, lagos etc to fight against protesters while Boko haram is still roaming large

I pity this country, I no go lie
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by baslone: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2012
alj harem:

When the whole country was protesting against boko haram, some people were thinking it was a political protest while others were thinking it was an ethnic protest against GEJ

Let me ask you all one question, WHY DID BOKO HARAM NOT ATTACK DURING THE 2 WEEKS OF PROTEST ?

Where was our security forces when people were protesting against boko haram ? Instead GEJ sent soldiers to the streets of kaduna, kwara, lagos etc to fight against protesters while Boko haram is still roaming large

I pity this country, I no go lie

They are still here! I saw them this morning. In fact they are patrolling the waters and flying copters!

These peops should get out of Lagos and go to the North,East or somewhere else
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by Ninapha(f): 10:21am On Jan 23, 2012
mekaboy:

I DONT BELIEVE THESE TEARS, THOSE GUYS THAT DID THIS BOMBING MUST HAVE LEFT THE MOSQUE AND PRAYED BEFORE THEY LEFT. IF THE IMAMS CRY FOR REAL IN THE MOSQUE TRUST ME, I KNOW THE MUSLIMS BEHAVE, IN 1 DAY THEY WILL CHASE BOKOHARAM OUT OF THE NORTH.

The tears were not meant for you.  Its for those affected.  Boko Haram has political undertone  my only concer is that the Hausa leaders especially the Muslim leaders should fight this menance
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by otondo55: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2012
They all know what they are up to, Division !

Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2012
Ado Bayero is a VERY good man. I have come across orphans of different tribes he took care of as his own children. I wish him the strength and long life to continue his humble duties. He is an Emir Kano could ever asked for and love by many; both natives and non natives of kano.

Kano natives are the most versatile amongst all northerners. I have seen other Northerners from other Northern states claim to be from Kano. Is the chicken FINALLY coming home to roost? I warned that if Kano was hit and nothing DRASTIC was done. It will be the beginning of the end for Northern Nigeria and possibly Nigeria as a whole.

A lot of peeps here don't know the significance Kano hold. It is the first major city in west Africa amongst other things.

Let us watch as things unfolds.
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by dayo23(f): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2012
I school at kadpoly kaduna state,I hv collected my transcript nd hv now secure admission into futa ondo,I thank God ooo those muslims re fully in support of Boko haram even all their emirs nd imams, am very sure of dis coz I grow up in d north, ii knw hw they reason, they re doin all dis coz of christian president in power.I think d best solution is to hv a true Nat soveriegn conf nd dissolve Nigeria,let evry region go is way dt all.God bless RIP Nigeria
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by Arosa(m): 10:34am On Jan 23, 2012
O my God, the Emir cried, that is scary.
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by nagoma(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2012
I school at kadpoly kaduna state,I hv collected my transcript nd hv now secure admission into futa ondo,I thank God ooo those muslims re fully in support of Boko haram even all their emirs nd imams, am very sure of dis coz I grow up in d north, ii knw hw they reason, they re doin all dis coz of [b]christian president in power[/b].I think d best solution is to hv a true Nat soveriegn conf nd dissolve Nigeria,let evry region go is way dt all.God bless RIP Nigeria

You ediot! We had Christian Presidents and heads of country before now. (Zik,Ironsi,Gowon, Obasanjo,Shonekan,Obasanjo)
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by austin2002: 10:47am On Jan 23, 2012
Helloo Biafrans you guys still have Biafran money? It's time you start circulating it  again.The so called nigerian gone now.And hoping the devil called Britain who has ben supporting these parasites from the north will not  this time dare to support them again. It's good news seeing Boko haram  killing the north.God almighty is at work.The South and east should right now if they got some common sense making plans as to how to form a president, senate etc, Afterall if you guys got some education, these parasites from the north are not originally  from nigeria.The poo bag ZIK of Africa is the one who wanted one nigeria and see where the Biafrans   are today and see how many Igbo lives Zik's selfishness has laid to rest? I wonder what his silly kids saying now? But these time around no Yoruba will involve. It's obvious they are lacking some human senses also.They fought against the Igbos during the Biafran war and still fighting Igbos. The brain behind one nigeria today is the Igbos. All you guys here with stench mouth, smelly ampits wake up from your uncivilized world  and think like humans. The north  is angry that Igbo man is in power.I wonder how much money Babangida is giving this Boko haram donkeys. Has anyone thought about it?
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by Arosa(m): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2012
I have made an appeal to our ancestors, (Ogun and Shango) regarding Nigerians security. If IBB is sponsoring Boko haram, He has two weeks to repent or else, Ogun and Shango will destroy him.
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by maclatunji: 11:01am On Jan 23, 2012
nagoma:

You ediot! We had Christian Presidents and heads of country before now. (Zik,Ironsi,Gowon, Obasanjo,Shonekan,Obasanjo)

Well said! It is ish like his that GEJ gets high-on that keeps getting innocent people killed!
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by Mobinga: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2012
otondo55:

They all know what they are up to, Division !

You be real otondo. Stop posting that image everywhere.
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by Caseless: 11:59am On Jan 23, 2012
babaowo:

nah thunder go strike this emir ooo! Why e no cry in xmas day bombing? Make boko's keep shelling the north jare, if you are southerner and you still lives in bomb zone called north? You are on your OWN.
wetin de work u sef? M sure if u were a muslim,u wuld've been an extremist one. When muslim were given 'happy salla(maimin)' in jos,whch southern or xtain leader condemned d attack? Or who told u only xtain died during d xmas day bombing? Muslims died as wel. And d muslim world condemned d attack,of couse xtain didn't do dat during d jos's sala day maiming of muslims. Emir of suleja wept too, during d bombing. Dat of kano is of highier death toll compare 2 xmas day bombin. Wen d media said 250, den, dat multiply by 2 wil give d actual value. I wish people like u live in d north,  U'r a heartless stoat!
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by uboma(m): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2012
Why is the emir shedding crocodile tears? Does he not know the masterminds of the whole boko haram plot? Before their mayhem in Kano, how many times has he publicly condemned their activities? Leave these northern leaders. They are part of the boko haram, angry
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2012
I really feel sorry for all those caught up in this mess. Boko haram and islamic terrorists in general are actually quite difficult to engage and combat since they are extremely cowardly and hide under civilians.

These tactics nearly crippled the US Military, since those tactics were never encountered by them before, even in Vietnam. So I wonder how ordinary civies can cope against them. It's a pity really.
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by Caseless: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2012
I know very wel dat if solution 2 nigeria problem is on NL, nobody wil identify,proffer or bring it forth. Ar u d future dz country is dependin on? If so, i'm sorry d nation or region u(nairalanders) dont have future. Having seen d number of muslims dat died in da couse of d attack, u(non-muslims and NLers) stil blame islam and muslims as a whole, hmmm, u'r al hrtless. Why m not bothered is dat some of have half-baked knowledge of ur religion and dat of islam. U'r misinformed, so u cant correlate, or do research about others religion. M not suprised u behave dz way. We collectively cr8d d problem of nigeria,irrespective of ur religion and ethnicity, so if we cant solve it, we b colectively ready 2 reap wat we've sown.
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by django59(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2012
Over 200people died both northerners/southerners/christians/muslims and y'all here spewing ethnic/religious bull. Shame on all of you
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by LEXYLOV: 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2012
I know some idiots on NL will still utter nonsense post based on their ethnic/religion bigotry, Like one fool called himself BABAOWO Posted. When Madalla bomb happened on Xmas day, many prominent clerics in the Northern states including this emir of Kano openly condemn the attack, and the problem we are facing right now in this country have nothing to do with religion/ethnicity. Its purely political and management issue, because if we have an effective and strong government every government functionaries will be well manage, including the intelligent agencies which will combat any form of crimes at accurate time. The effective government that can manage the country very well is what we need. If we by lucky we get one in near future, forget about this BH crimes and corruption epidemic which is now order of the day in Nigeria. Everything will change immediately and the live will start to look normal.
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by Classicalman(m): 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2012
Emir weeps, my black ass, Mshewww,
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by Classicalman(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2012
Emir weeps, my ass. Rubbish!
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by dumodust(m): 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2012
Bh did this and did that, okay we understand but crying Was not exactly my idea of a show of strength that is the language that this kind of groups understand and respect. Guess the people in Kano should start running, the emir, the bearer of a title that has military implications for his people just cried
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by dayokanu(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2012
Well thats a leader who feels for the innocent people unlike those who make excuses for criminals
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by smileyprin(m): 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2012
with how much i knoe Ado Bayero he'z a very respectible nd dignified Man who waz emir frm a very young age nd from a very affluent family, Couple with d fact that he's not new to d nigerian politics, so i see him a geniune Gentleman sensitive to d plight of his People,
Re: Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits by chosen04(f): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2012
nagoma:

Kindly erase the bolded . . . . . . . . . . . Those are too muslim minded to be christians

So what do we have left? 9 months in power and you are talking jazz?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List / Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed / Seriake Dickson And Ike Ekweremadu Commission Projects In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.