Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March (5461 Views)

Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim / Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed / Mass Retirement In Police Force - Ringim to Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March by ngolieze22: 11:47am On Jan 23, 2012
Now I'm begining 2 think GEJ's life is tired around Rigim's position as IG of police. I believe he(GJ) will drop dead d moment he fires Ringim.
#some sort of oath or something
I mean, wat other explaination is there 2 give as 2 why dt Ringworm of a man stil has a job in this obodo Nigeria
Re: Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March by REPSNIG: 11:50am On Jan 23, 2012
^ Most likely Ringim did some dirty work for him back in Bayelsa and so he cant risk antagonizing him or else fowl yansh go opemn
Re: Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March by Ninapha(f): 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2012
I will never thread undeserved words with people on this forum that's an assurance.

Pls always quote pple correctly, no sane person wd say Boko Haram actions are acceptable, we are arguing on how to curb their menace without also causing the masses more harm.  First your group upheld that the removal of the subsidy was  either timely inappropriate or totally wrong because of the already tensed society.  An insider in this report says those advising the president to let the IGP stay are doing that because they feel it would infuriate the Hausas, Goodluck has not said anything on this and you hv already concluded he has failed is that  not unreasonable.  

Boko Haram is one of our major problems begging to be solved, We on the other group are only working out ways to solve it, People like Gov. Aliyu who has said something reasonable on the way forward would be listened to because those who understand the intrigues of politics know these are propaganda from people who are not wishing the present administration well.  Your concern is fire, fire, fire, dont worry the govt is not just sitting down as you people think.  

I dont support his award because i would never support blind decisions just like i dont support your calling pple names as it only shows what nation we can form from our family values.

God help us all and may you never experience boko haram as u wished me.
Re: Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March by Odunnu: 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2012
baslone:

I lost a friend Ibrahim Muhd Datti in the Kano blast. May his soul rest in peace and may his dying not be in vain.

I don't wish death on anybody but I'm actually wondering what your opinion would be if this happened to someone close to you(God Forbid).

GEJ is there living lavida loca in the midst of his israeli guards. Does he care about you, your security or your support- I don't think so!  angry

You are f^ck*ing on your owwwwnnnn!!!!!!
Did you read my very first post on this thread? Have I in any way showed support in His Excellency's decision? What are the bases for these rants directed at me?
Accept my sympathies on the death of your friend, it pains me much.
Re: Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March by Ninapha(f): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2012
@ Odunnu

Pls dont let these new breeds get you worked up grin Quoting someone correctly has shown to be very difficult on here.
Re: Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March by REPSNIG: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2012
Ninapha:

I will never thread undeserved words with people on this forum that's an assurance.

See na.ked illiteracy . . . ."thread" undeserved words, lol. Abeg go consult a dictionary bro, or simply refund all the moeny spent sending you to school, cos obviously all that money was WASTED.

Obviously imparting knowledge to you is just like pouring clean water into a sewer. well olodo like u might not know what a sewer is so let me just break it down for you and say GUTTER!

fyi, the word you ar elooking for is "trade" undeserved words, nincompoop!
Re: Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March by klear(f): 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2012
Retain his job of doing wat exactly? He has done nothing to show he deserves d post & wats wit allowing him to gracefully complete his tenure? Did the victims of d suicide bombings dat happened due to his incompetence die gracefully? Our leaders can sometimes make d most disgusting decisions. If Ringim has any iota of conscience in him, he shld quietly resign ( bt den dis is Naija & honorable tins like dis jst dnt happen )
Re: Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March by Ninapha(f): 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2012
You see what i said is true, it still reflects the family values.  Well i think you are trying to get popular by not understanding other people's write-ups.  U can use your remaining credit for other topics cos u are not making valuable inputs in this one.  keep insulting people who knows, it maybe your hobby.

REP S NIG:

See na.ked illiteracy . . . ."thread" undeserved words, lol. Abeg [/b]go consult a dictionary bro, or simply refund all the [b]moeny [/b]spent sending you to school, cos obviously all that money was WASTED.

Obviously imparting knowledge to you is just like pouring clean water into a sewer. well olodo like u might not know what a sewer is so let me just break it down for you and say GUTTER!

fyi, the word you [b]ar
[b]elooking [/b]for is "trade" undeserved words, nincompoop!

grin
Re: Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March by maclatunji: 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2012
This thread is getting personal but seriously the likes of Odunnu and Ninapha need to realise that supporting the appalling and disgraceful decision-making of GEJ and his government means you have blood on your hands more or less. I have been screaming that GEJ is incompetent ever before he was sworn-in and people like you are quick to play the victim card.

I ask you: which great commander/leader in history is known for giving excuses for failure? They simply crushed their opponents with all their scheming and power. What do we have with GEJ?

'Pity me because I think some Northerners don't like me: I will continue to enjoy free access to the treasury with my wife and friends under Israeli guard whilst you the people can continue to die on the street from bombings and shootings. Don't worry, I will continue to assure you of your safety until you too become a victim- sorry statistic in the morgue.'

Do you know how many people have been planning to bomb places in the United States since 2001? Yet, they have failed, it is not by magic but with resolute, dedicated and focused leadership to prevent terrorists threats on American soil. In fact, America has better capacity to protect its citizens on Nigerian soil than the Nigerian government has to protect Nigerians in Nigeria.

You guys come here and justify that? You are not thinking at all- other people are doing it for you and you are following like a robot- shameful, pathetic, disgusting, shocking and totally unacceptable!
Re: Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March by REPSNIG: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2012
maclatunji:

[size=30pt]'Pity me because I think some Northerners don't like me: I will continue to enjoy free access to the treasury with my wife and friends under Israeli guard whilst you the people can continue to die on the street from bombings and shootings. Don't worry, I will continue to assure you of your safety until you too become a victim- sorry statistic in the morgue[/size].'

EXACTLY! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Odunu and Ninapha need to read these words over and over again like 100 times so every element of it stick in their brains.

Well said bro!
Re: Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March by cjfavour(m): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2012
i just remember what they did 2 Ogbonnaya Onovo. He even relocated to d south east. why won't ringim relocate 2 d north? See injustice!!! well ringim cam stay till march but i hope by now he9e bn directed to re-route all information he receive 2 d presidency? funny ppl, zakary biu and sokoto from d same town BIU, ringim and zakari biu classmate bt and a diploma cert holder.Ringim promoted him to a commisioner a diploma cert holder!! see paddy paddy.
Re: Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March by Demdem(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2012
Again, anyone that still feels the retardeen is competent enough to continue to govern us despite his numerous blunders is incredibly d*aft beyond repair. Like retardeen, like follower.
Besides, the igp has the retardeens balls in his hands.
Re: Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March by Ninapha(f): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2012
When i see constructive argument I give ears to them. It depends on who wants to make them personal, We all do our supporting according to either the information within our reach or our belief in the running policies. Making it personal would only show we are not better than those we are fighting.

Now my argument is that the solution to our problems is not in sacking the IGP but in getting to the root of the problem, Knowing the people behind it and the right mercenaries to use. Imagine where u next door neighbor whom u dine and wine is among them yet you cover him expecting the Govt to come unravel his association with them, yes they will but it may take time. I read about the new account of Kano where they were dressed in police and military uniforms. hmmm Boko haram has a very cordinated network both here and outside. In this war, you dont know who to trust that is the presidents problem 2. the federal cannot fight this war alone without the stake holders as in Local and state government giving up people from their area. I hope you hv been following Bornu state saga.

In my opinion however, the office of the IGP should be handled with utmost attention that does not mean he should not be sacked if the need be. What i am more concerned is who takes over the job, another paddy paddy or one who is ready to work then to make sure whatever decision does not heat up the polity more. Democratic Administration is quite different from junta.

There are a lot of sensitive things to be considered, this is democracy and i hope you know Nigeria is not as matured as those areas u are mentioning yet it was possible to bomb even the most central place in USA.
Re: Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March by REPSNIG: 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2012
^ The purpose of sacking officers in such situations is not simply punitive. It also serves to infuse a sense of radical urgency into the successor. It makes the person taking over sit up sharply because he is aware of the urtgency and tension. that is the same thing when football teams sack coaches. the improvement observed is also because the players and succeding coach all immediately sit up
Re: Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March by kizito96(m): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2012
That means more deaths from Boko Haram
Re: Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March by Ninapha(f): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2012
REP S NIG:

^ The purpose of sacking officers in such situations is not simply punitive. It also serves to infuse a sense of radical urgency into the successor. It makes the person taking over sit up sharply because he is aware of the urtgency and tension. that is the same thing when football teams sack coaches. the improvement observed is also because the players and succeding coach all immediately sit up

Hmmms, This sounds sweet, without insults?. grin It depends on the definition of radical urgency u meant. Some could do well while others could be to the detriment of the office. I think what we need is a functional outline of the needs to be met security wise and ability to get the right person without first playing the politics of ethnicity or paddy paddy as well as giving adequate provision for those that would carry out the job.

There is no way a man whose life is dependent on the N20 life would give his best. A man who after dieing in active service would have his family thrown out of the quarters in less than one month. A man who does not know his fate even though he is expected to either die or get result.

We need a good hand, we need adequate funding and we also need improved welfare for those that would fight this menace.
Re: Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March by SAOguns(m): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2012
Sacking millions of Ringim will never solvr the problem of boko haram. right from the day he assumed office i ave seen im as a round peg in a square hole. what exally can we pinpoint as his achievement? HE is just a failure from the womb.Also i see no reason why Mr president should sack him 4 they bird of a feather, it is just obvious that if Ringim had come from south west mr president would have crusified him. REMEMBER WHAT MADE HIM SACKED JUSTICE AYO SALAMI.
Re: Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March by Myself2(m): 12:37am On Jan 24, 2012
Hafiz ringim has a long history of fraternizing with criminal elements,even as far back as when he was in Alagbon.

GEJ is playing with fire,I hope for his own sake he shocks Ringim sooner than later
Re: Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March by philip0906(m): 1:07am On Jan 24, 2012
Ninapha:

What seems reasonable to you may be unreasonable to another.  The fact remains that whether you care about people like us or not Nigeria may never make decision on ur clumsy objectives.  How long did it take Obama to get to Osama.  Bomb Blasts occur in different part of the world and till date there has never been a one free nation.  Yes there is a problem here and needs urgent attention but every decision must be carefully weighed not because you so wished it so but because there are one million people who understand the situation better than you and are close to give better advice void of sentiments like urs. .  Do you think sacking Rigim is the solution to the problem at hand. 

Good luck has not failed and if you think he has then Nigerians has failed one million times over.  Because even you have not done what you are suppose to do to help the security of this nation. pronto!
Very insane comment. . .y not d other way round.
-America is d target of every terrorist group but after d sep 11 attacks in 2011 how many attacks have taken place on american soil despite d the potential threat 4rm deadly terrorist groups?
-Israel in holed up in d midst of enemies yet it can still guarantee its citizens safety within its territory
All this is not magic but simply purposeful leadership which ur jona lacks.
Re: Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March by olapluto(m): 2:45am On Jan 24, 2012
Until GEJ's son or close family is killed before he reacts. By that time, things might have gotten out hand. Meanwhile, if Ringim will stay till march, let him relocate to Borno state and stop hiding in Abuja. Our leaders are not leading by examples.
Re: Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March by Ninapha(f): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2012
philip0906:

Very insane comment. . .y not d other way round.
-America is d target of every terrorist group but after d sep 11 attacks in 2011 how many attacks have taken place on american soil despite d the potential threat 4rm deadly terrorist groups?
-Israel in holed up in d midst of enemies yet it can still guarantee its citizens safety within its territory
  All this is not magic but simply purposeful leadership which ur jona lacks.

How dare u compare Nigeria of yesterday and USA of Ancient.  We sure will get there and without these trials we wont work towards getting there.  The occurrences are regrettable yes but you people will be the ones to castigate GEJ when he handles this issue hastily and or without lasting solution.  There is no one good thing pple like you will see in this administration because i suppose you dont know the political formation of this country.  Well keep up with the events as they unfold, u would understand why its not as easy as most of you think.  I have asked this question and no one has answered except talk, talk talk.  give me 4 solution policies and mercenaries  you think could help 1. Get the Boko Haram members? 2. make the security officers work adequately and 3. How to solve this problem without causing harm to the masses.  These are things we should be giving out not just talking without helping where as most of cannot even lead your course mates.
Re: Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March by Myself2(m): 8:50am On Jan 26, 2012
Myself2:

Hafiz ringim has a long history of fraternizing with criminal elements,even as far back as when he was in Alagbon.

GEJ is playing with fire,I hope for his own sake he shocks Ringim sooner than later

GEJ listened eventually,he must have read my advise on nairaland cheesy cheesy

@ Ninapha
You are making some sense and appear to understand the complexities of the Nigerian state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six-day Power-Outage Cripples Businesses In Ondo Town / Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp / Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.