Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Historical Video Documentaries Of 1st Republic Elections And All Candidates. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Historical Video Documentaries Of 1st Republic Elections And All Candidates. (8326 Views)

2015 Elections And Beyond: My Perception About The Igbos! / Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct / AIT Received N10 Billion For Damaging Documentaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Historical Video Documentaries Of 1st Republic Elections And All Candidates. by mhincorp(m): 12:15am On Jan 28, 2012
@Chino11, How about you go back and learn how to spell Yoruba and Awolowo correctly? Then come back, I might answer your question. OK?
Re: Historical Video Documentaries Of 1st Republic Elections And All Candidates. by auwal87(m): 1:17am On Jan 28, 2012
The military, the military, the military, the military! There is something in there inside the military. We must get rid of immediately.

Sardauna is clearly the first citizen of "AREWA REPUBLIC" I can see deep down in his heart, the honest and true love for the "Northerners" today and tomorrow, Sardauna you are the one!

I am perfectly 100% sure, Nigeria would have been since divided if the likes of Sardauna are still in existence.

Guys of Nairaland, you see your eyes. I will then tell you why I am even advocating for "AREWA REPUBLIC" even though it is going to be brief.

One day, I was in Sabon Gari area of Kano to purchase some books, I saw a group of people standing listening to someone speaking, after getting closer, I heard that person whom I am 100% sure is IGBO saying "We must be giving the right as citizens of this country to contest for election anywhere we want to, whether it is for counselor, chairman, or even governor of Kano!!!" People around him shouted yeaaaaaaaaaa" I couldn't stand there to hear more because I can surely reply, and it might led to hot debates. This is EXACTLY what Sardauna was saying; "IGBOS will try to dominate everything you own, while you can never go to their own land and hold something, not even an inch, especially that they see us (both Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba) as backward, cowards, and animals.

Today, Tomorrow, Forever, I will stand for Arewa Republic.
Re: Historical Video Documentaries Of 1st Republic Elections And All Candidates. by olapluto(m): 1:57am On Jan 28, 2012
auwal87:

The military, the military, the military, the military! There is something in there inside the military. We must get rid of immediately.

Sardauna is clearly the first citizen of "AREWA REPUBLIC" I can see deep down in his heart, the honest and true love for the "Northerners" today and tomorrow, Sardauna you are the one!

I am perfectly 100% sure, Nigeria would have been since divided if the likes of Sardauna are still in existence.

Guys of Nairaland, you see your eyes. I will then tell you why I am even advocating for "AREWA REPUBLIC" even though it is going to be brief.

One day, I was in Sabon Gari area of Kano to purchase some books, I saw a group of people standing listening to someone speaking, after getting closer, I heard that person whom I am 100% sure is IGBO saying "We must be giving the right as citizens of this country to contest for election anywhere we want to, whether it is for counselor, chairman, or even governor of Kano!!!" People around him shouted yeaaaaaaaaaa" I couldn't stand there to hear more because I can surely reply, and it might led to hot debates. This is EXACTLY what Sardauna was saying; "IGBOS will try to dominate everything you own, while you can never go to their own land and hold something, not even an inch, especially that they see us (both Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba) as backward, cowards, and animals.

Today, Tomorrow, Forever, I will stand for Arewa Republic.
You sound scared of Igbos. Competition should be encouraged so we can get the best out of Nigeria. I for one will not mind an Hausa/Fulani man become a councillor in my ward. Provided he has done better than the indigenes. Sardauna's logic is flawed in many ways. The herdsmen who rip farms in Ogbomosho through their cattles can be termed dominators too! As a Nigerian in a foreign country, I have been given a level playing field with citizens of the country, and this can only bring out the best in me and them too. Hausa/Fulani need to stop thinking they can join primary school certificate with citizenship to claim top posts.
Re: Historical Video Documentaries Of 1st Republic Elections And All Candidates. by auwal87(m): 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2012
ola_pluto:

You sound scared of Igbos. Competition should be encouraged so we can get the best out of Nigeria.[b] I for one will not mind an Hausa/Fulani man become a councillor in my ward. [/b]Provided he has done better than the indigenes. Sardauna's logic is flawed in many ways. The herdsmen who rip farms in Ogbomosho through their cattles can be termed dominators too! As a Nigerian in a foreign country, I have been given a level playing field with citizens of the country, and this can only bring out the best in me and them too. Hausa/Fulani need to stop thinking they can join primary school certificate with citizenship to claim top posts.

At the bold part, you are clearly different from the Igbos we have down here in Nigeria, even if there are those with your own view or belief, I don't think they will reach even 1% of the Igbo population.

The above you are saying is the dream we are still doing, you cannot realize your dream without waking up, but Nigerians are still sleeping to even know if that dream can be a reality or is just a fantasy. Because not all dreams can be realized, some of them are even impossible, like the above you are saying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity / Video of ondo state / Bandits Release 32 Bethel Baptist Students After Ransom Was Paid, 31 Still Held

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.