Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Please Give Me Your Pin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Give Me Your Pin (2489 Views)

What's Your Reply To "Can I Have Your Pin" ? / How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" / Blackberry Love Girls - Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Give Me Your Pin by Kaboom1: 2:27am On Jan 24, 2012
"Please give me your Pin"I get that from girls on FB and I am like "What is PIN"? I guess this sort of confuse them, but I think it should be more confusing for me or shouldn't it? I mean why would you assume somebody you don't really know, knows what a PIN is or has Blackberry for that matter?

1 Like

Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by seedord247(m): 2:29am On Jan 24, 2012
broo stop forming . , is like asking for your phone number. lipsrsealed
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by Kaboom1: 2:33am On Jan 24, 2012
seedord247:

broo stop forming . , is like asking for your phone number. lipsrsealed

Abeg tell me how forming get into this matter? I guess you are part of those that believes the world revolves around Blackberry right?
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by seedord247(m): 2:38am On Jan 24, 2012
Kaboom!:

Abeg tell me how forming get into this matter? I guess you are part of those that believes the world revolves around Blackberry right?

Read my Lips, I'm not a fan of BB niether have i ever for once owns it . . . If yu are not financially able to own a BB and they ask for your pin, just tell them the truth. cool
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by Kaboom1: 2:49am On Jan 24, 2012
seedord247:

Read my Lips, I'm not a fan of BB niether have i ever for once owns it . . . If yu are not financially able to own a BB and they ask for your pin, just tell them the truth. cool

Ewoo!! I don suffer. Do you even understand my post before rushing to reply? I look like one that cant afford BB and yet people are asking for my PIN? You are very slow if not you go understand the koko of this topic, By the way is that you on ur profile?, anyway never mind. A lil lesson, don't ever assume you know who is behind any screen name , I will leave it at that
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by Goldieluks: 4:20am On Jan 24, 2012
Stop ranting and simply tell them you don't own a BB. Shikena!
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by dealordea(m): 4:48am On Jan 24, 2012
Gold at it again
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by freecocoa(f): 4:57am On Jan 24, 2012
seedord247:

Read my Lips, I'm not a fan of BB niether have I ever for once owns it . . .
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by freecocoa(f): 4:59am On Jan 24, 2012
Seedord my man,longest time.

@OP,if you don't ever for once owns a BB just let them know,its that simple.
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by Mynd44: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2012
Goldie has said it. If you don't use a BB just tell them
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by Goldieluks: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2012
deal_ordea:

Gold at it again

Yea that's my name.
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by bekay911(f): 8:42am On Jan 24, 2012
BB craze evrywhere
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by Kaboom1: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2012
bekay911:

BB craze evrywhere
Thank you o! It is really getting out of hand in Nigeria, Girls stripped naked for stealing BB and all that stuff, And this is part of the point I am trying to get at with this. Where people assume you "MUST" have it regardless of whether you need it or not, whether you can afford it or not. The movie "Blackberry Babes" was supposed to be addressing this issue but I guess so many still don't get it. Over here people don't ask for your PIN cos they don't know or assume you use a BB, People ask for your number. Another part of the reason for this thread is actually why some Nigerians assume people everywhere in the world use BB as if it is a must! The kid above even implies I might not have money to buy one grin grin H ow about thinking maybe I don't need one! Or maybe it's not that popular where I reside? Anyway thanks
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by Kaboom1: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2012
freecocoa:

Seedord my man,longest time.

@OP,if you don't ever for once owns a BB just let them know,its that simple.

No that's not the point, it's about assuming everybody in the world has a BB! The world is bigger than Nigeria you know. It's like seeing an Hausa man in Sokoto and asking him to Make Starch and Banga Soup for you. Common sense should tell you that he might not be used to Starch and Banga Soup or don't even know what that is and might look at you strange for assuming he eats or knows it. That's the point I am getting at. I or anybody I know don't have or use BB where I reside though some lil kids do.
Anyway thanks
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by freecocoa(f): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2012
Kaboom!:

No that's not the point, it's about assuming everybody in the world has a BB! The world is bigger than Nigeria you know. It's like seeing an Hausa man in Sokoto and asking him to Make Starch and Banga Soup for you. Common sense should tell you that he might not be used to Starch and Banga Soup or don't even know what that is and might look at you strange for assuming he eats or knows it. That's the point I am getting at. I or anybody I know don't have or use BB where I reside though some lil kids do.
Anyway thanks
I get your drift my friend,I'm just trying to say instead of letting that get in your hair,just dismiss the talk by telling them you ain't a BB user.

Frankly it can be annoying I know, but the craze has made many people think everyone is on board the BB users train,that's why they assume,anyways many people don't use their brains if they have any,so don't be surprised when you get some kinda actions or statements from people. Peace
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by Chnges(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2012
<With shoulders as high as that of a gorilla and hands just millimeters above the ground,,leaves the thread with a stinking look on the face>
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by Mynd44: 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2012
^^^
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by tpia5: 1:11am On Jan 25, 2012
Just tell them you dont have one @ poster.

That should weed out the unserious ones and make room for you to meet people who are more compatible with you, in an ideal world.
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 25, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by Mynd44: 7:37am On Jan 25, 2012
Guy if you are so bothered, then go buy one
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by Andrew3(m): 7:51am On Jan 25, 2012
Kaboom!:

"Please give me your Pin"I get that from girls on FB and I am like "What is PIN"? I guess this sort of confuse them, but I think it should be more confusing for me or shouldn't it? I mean why would you assume somebody you don't really know, knows what a PIN is or has Blackberry for that matter?
simply tell them you have a needle not pin. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by Konnektions146(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2012
freecocoa:

I get your drift my friend,I'm just trying to say instead of letting that get in your hair,just dismiss the talk by telling them you ain't a BB user.

Frankly it can be annoying I know, but the craze has made many people think everyone is on board the BB users train,that's why they assume,anyways many people don't use their brains if they have any,so don't be surprised when you get some kinda actions or statements from people. Peace

annoying is an understatement, i wonder y people just CHOOSE to forget that there is somethin caled CHOICE and not everybody are on the BB train, its either u cant afford it, dont like it or the craze it driving yu crazy.

but i dont even give room for all that, i 1st of all flaunt my NOkia Torch so u wont ask for pin

pin ko, needle nii
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by db10dtruth(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2012
If you no get you know get there is no 2 ways about it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if you av & dnt want to giv it out you say it!
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by MrsChima1(f): 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2012
1K2M3A (Press 1 and enjoy)
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by Kaboom1: 1:13am On Jan 26, 2012
Mynd_44:

Guy if you are so bothered, then go buy one

Would be nice to read or at least know what a post is about before jumping on it you know.
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by Kaboom1: 1:17am On Jan 26, 2012
Konnektions146:

annoying is an understatement, i wonder y people just CHOOSE to forget that there is somethin caled CHOICE and not everybody are on the BB train, its either u cant afford it, dont like it or the craze it driving yu crazy.

but i dont even give room for all that, i 1st of all flaunt my NOkia Torch so u wont ask for pin

pin ko, needle nii

Or you don't even know much about it, or just toys for lil kids
Na wa. Naija go eventually survive this Craze
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by Mynd44: 2:12am On Jan 26, 2012
*hisses*
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by WebSurfer(m): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2012
i have a nice suggestion for you, if you cant get a blackberry, am sure you have a java enabled phone, get , mozat on your phone, reg it and get your pin, so anytime they ask that, send them your mozat pin, Gbam, pin na pin
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by Mynd44: 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2012
^^^
Re: Please Give Me Your Pin by 4wardever(m): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2012
[size=20pt]PIN kor,  Needle ni![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded / Internet Love / Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.