Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan (9938 Views)

No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group / How Buhari Plans To Wipe Out Boko Haram, Create Jobs—Osinbajo / Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by GP15: 9:43am On Jan 25, 2012
After the Oct 1st bomb in Abuja, "I will find the perpetrators and deal with them, " After the bomb at the Police Headquarters, "We willleave no stone unturned till we get those behind this act, " After the December 25th bomb at Catholic Church Madalla, "I can assure every Nigerian that those behind this act will be apprehended and dealt with, " Some days ago, at the Palace of the Emir of Kano after over 160 people lost their lives, "We will track down those behind this act, " We need action Mr. President, not arrest and escape game. not Cock and Bull Comments
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by opribo(m): 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2012
Story story story,

I sorry sorry o, i sorry for my country, sorry sorry o egba mi o
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by manosteel(m): 10:35am On Jan 26, 2012
The federal govt better wake up and do something else Nigerians will be forced to make peace with boko haram and forget about the govt that cannot protect them from the wrath of the bokos.
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by buchionye2(m): 3:07am On Jan 31, 2012
why now?
they deserve to die earlier than now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak / Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed / Parallel Congresses Exercise In Futility – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.