Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Breaking News: Gaddafi Supporters Seized Control Of Bani Walid - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking News: Gaddafi Supporters Seized Control Of Bani Walid (8694 Views)

Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. / Kenyan Forces Claim Control Of Westgate Mall / Mandela's Granddaughter Fighting For Control Of His Fortune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Gaddafi Supporters Seized Control Of Bani Walid by Beaf: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2012
velo10:

Why does this rude guy keep ranting and insulting people here? CAP28 doesn't have to believe things in a prejudiced manner like you. Gaddafi's dead, yeah but the people who value him choose to remember his great legacy that you might never smell.

You guys have killed the foreign section and driven away the few diasporans and serious intellectual types that used to group here. Nobody gives a damn about all your talk about aliens in fruit trees, illuminati murderously popping out of kitchen pots and spirits hiding in your shadows to get you and suck out your vitality.

If you want to mourn Gaddafi, Hitler, Lucifer or whatever, then have the decency to do it in the privacy of your homes. You can only kill this section with ridiculous conspiracy theories, because there is no moderator.

You want to use these links:
http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/fe-scidi.htm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7540427.stm

And of course, you can join here and allow rational minds on NL to have some space:
http://theflatearthsociety.org/
Re: Breaking News: Gaddafi Supporters Seized Control Of Bani Walid by cap28: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2012
Beaf:

I keep wondering why this fool called Crap 28 goes on and on about oil wells?
The psycho is not even from an oil producing area, so what makes him better than his barking mad, leary eyed, formulaic version of the West?

Gaddafi is dead and getting deader, please cut the crap.

How is it that a full grown man spends 24 hours a day on a nigerian forum kissing the arsehole of a man who doesent even know he exists? 

Beaf, seriously you need to get a life because it is obvious that aside from being an unpaid arselicker you have no life.

arent you ashamed of yourself for pleading and begging for the US govt to deploy drones over a sovereign nation - how st.upid and brainless of  you not to realise that inviting foreign troops into a sovereign nation is basically giving that foreign army a free hand to occupy your nation - i know you are basically an illiterate but havent you read anything about america's  foreign policy  ?

It is now patently clear that you are mentally re.tarded because nobody with an iota of common sense advocates for a foreign military to occupy their country.

Like i said in my earlier post you will be the first casualty of those drones  that you are begging for.

i actually pray that you are not killed outright but instead i would like for you to be a victim of one of those landmines that the US military have used in Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan.

It would be nice for you to have both of your legs blown off by one of those land mines so that you will have a permanent mark on you that will constantly remind you of your heroes - the US military.

If you are to compare Goodluck Jonathan's (non) acheivements to Muammar Qadaffi's limitless acheivements  - even you know there is no comparison.

Your hero plunges 99% of his own people into even more abject poverty by bowing to his masters at the IMF, Qadaffi on the other hand did not borrow a penny from any western bank but still succeeded in providing free housing, constant electricity and even RUNNING WATER to his citizenry despite the fact that Libya is 95% desert.  When you factor in the fact that Libya was under economic sanctions from europe and america for almost 20 years this further highlights his heroic status. 
His people also enjoyed a standard of living that losers like you could only dream about.
Libya was no 51 on the United Nations Human Development Index while Nigeria was 158 - that says it all.

Goodluck Jonathan can not provide jobs, decent housing, electricity or running water to his citizenry but prefers instead to spend N1 billion on food for himself and his obese illiterate wife.  This man is so spineless that he allows boko haram to dictate to him, we have all witnessed how boko haram continues to remain two steps ahead of him making him look like the incompetent fool that he is.

Compare that to Qadaffi's 42 year tenure in office - during this period Libya was prosperous, stable and peaceful.

Keep being the fool you were born to be, if you are not careful you will pay a very expensive price for you ignorance and s.tupid.ity.
Re: Breaking News: Gaddafi Supporters Seized Control Of Bani Walid by cap28: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2012
BEAF - SAY HELLO TO YOUR NEW FUTURE UNDER US OCCUPATION:

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EzLmDwQYx0[/flash]

Trigger happy american red necks love killing foreigners, these boys are young and pumped up with testorone - do you seriously think these adrenaline junkies would hesitate to pump lead into your head?
Look at how they wasted innocent iraqi journalists telling lies and claiming they were carrying AK 47s and RPG's when all they had were cameras slung around their necks.

Shooting africans will be like a dream come true for them as many of them are hard core racists. Beaf - get down on your knees and say your prayers.
Re: Breaking News: Gaddafi Supporters Seized Control Of Bani Walid by cap28: 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2012
beaf - Would you like to see a member of your family in this type of condition?

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poGMlCEiex8[/flash]

KEEP UP YOUR BRAINLESS AND SICK SUPPORT FOR THE OCCUPATION OF NIGERIA BY A BARBARIC MILITARY FORCE - SCUMBAG
Re: Breaking News: Gaddafi Supporters Seized Control Of Bani Walid by morpheus24: 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
Beaf:

You guys have killed the foreign section and driven away the few diasporans and serious intellectual types that used to group here. Nobody gives a damn about all your talk about aliens in fruit trees, illuminati murderously popping out of kitchen pots and spirits hiding in your shadows to get you and suck out your vitality.

If you want to mourn Gaddafi, Hitler, Lucifer or whatever, then have the decency to do it in the privacy of your homes. You can only kill this section with ridiculous conspiracy theories, because there is no moderator.

You want to use these links:
http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/fe-scidi.htm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7540427.stm

And of course, you can join here and allow rational minds on NL to have some space:
http://theflatearthsociety.org/

I suggest Seun open a new section for Conspiracy theorists. I would like to know if Tupac is really dead?
Re: Breaking News: Gaddafi Supporters Seized Control Of Bani Walid by cheikh: 2:14am On Feb 10, 2012
morpheus24 
I would  like to know if Tupac is really dead?

@^^ Ah Ah  shocked Do you wish him dead? Na my paddy na grin We ate at the same Buka yesterday noon.  He was eyeing my pepper soup so I ordered some for him to have a taste of Mama Iyabo's special for the day. He was so grateful and thankful before I left him behind as I was heading for the border(Seme) to engage in some serious runnings cool grin. He is very much "undead" grin. tongue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference / All Africans Shoud Be Deported From The Uk / Hassan Rouhani Is Iran's Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.