Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Travel Out Of The Country If You Can, If Not Go Make A Bunker! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Travel Out Of The Country If You Can, If Not Go Make A Bunker! (667 Views)

Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops / Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. / Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Out Of The Country If You Can, If Not Go Make A Bunker! by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 24, 2012
this is a warning! If you cant travel or don't have the money to do that then better go to your village and make an underground bunker. i wont repeat this again!
Re: Travel Out Of The Country If You Can, If Not Go Make A Bunker! by dasparrow: 6:30am On Jan 24, 2012
Why? what's going on? Are they getting ready to strike? Is there something we need to know? Please kindly tell us.
Re: Travel Out Of The Country If You Can, If Not Go Make A Bunker! by Yeske2(m): 7:06am On Jan 24, 2012
diluminati:

this is a warning! If you cant travel or don't have the money to do that then better go to your village and make an underground bunker. i wont repeat this again!
Wow I'm already in my underground Bunker so when is the nuclear bomb detonating?
Re: Travel Out Of The Country If You Can, If Not Go Make A Bunker! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2012
Well i''ll repeat the warning just this once. 2015 was just a decoy, something big is going down this year.
Re: Travel Out Of The Country If You Can, If Not Go Make A Bunker! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2012
I hope no cos theres a major deal for me in the offing!
Re: Travel Out Of The Country If You Can, If Not Go Make A Bunker! by Sunofgod(m): 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2012
I've secured a visa to Afghanistan . . . .
Re: Travel Out Of The Country If You Can, If Not Go Make A Bunker! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2012
i'm not joking oh angry he who is wise let his eyes and ear be open. just try and start making arrangements
Re: Travel Out Of The Country If You Can, If Not Go Make A Bunker! by mamalola19: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2012
shut up illuminati. you speak like a dumb child. whats the essence of this thread?

(1) (Reply)

Ex-militants Demand Disbandment Of Vigilance Group In Ughelli / The Assasination Of President Goodluck Jonathan / Video: More Population Reduction Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.