Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live (7637 Views)

Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown / Fuel Subsidy Probe Report : House Of Reps Debate - Live / Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by mukina2: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2012
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by richardoz(m): 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2012
Let's wait to see the outcome.
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by richardoz(m): 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2012
Let's wait to see the outcome.
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by jason2010(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2012
I second that, let's wait to see the outcome
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by member479760: 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2012
nothing new is coming out from there, it's business as usual.
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by GeneralGEJ: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2012
Subsidy payments so far - 1.7 trillion Naira - Dec 2011 - More bills expected
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2012
watch ?? undecided
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by Kolababa: 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2012
corruption! corruption!! corruption!!!
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by DrKnow1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2012
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by 989900: 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2012
Subsidy payments so far  - 1.7 trillion Naira  - Dec 2011  - More bills expected

shocked shocked  N141billion/month??. . . .more bills expected?
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by 989900: 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2012
. , yawn . . .what is she saying? ? ?
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by codedguy1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2012
989900:

she is soooooo boring!!!!!!!!! . . . who is amusing her sef?
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by Kolababa: 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2012
Story.
She come to cover up some revelations about her corrupt practices and PPRA. She is also giving her account of stewardship.
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by scopusng(m): 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2012
989900:

She is telling us stories. Anyway, let her keep telling us stories.
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by satysaca: 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2012
The woman must be sack ,she is very corrupt and inefficient.
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by 989900: 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2012
she dey read nairaland? NNPC and ,Petrobas, Aramco, Petronas, can never be mentioned in the same language . . . i no fit laugh o

actually we are not asking wat you will do. . . we are asking what happened? ? ?
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by betrani(m): 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2012
Sincerely! I ve become too uncertain I would say! of any issue discussed in the national assembly. I c these guys as clowns, sometimes as fools, most times as thieves and at all times as lies! what is a blind man's business if the room gets dark! I mean its like making an armed-robber a judge preciding over a case against his own crime! na wah o!
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by 989900: 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2012
cheiiii!!! is that all? ? ?
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by betrani(m): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2012
Sincerely! I ve become too uncertain I would say! of any issue discussed in the national assembly. I c these guys as clowns, sometimes as fools, most times as thieves and at all times as liars! what is a blind man's business if the room gets dark! I mean its like making an armed-robber a judge preciding over a case against his own crime! na wah o!
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by 989900: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2012
NOI: 35M LITRES/DAY

MADUEKE: Over 50M LITRES/DAY

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by fortran12: 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2012
the report has not been "officially " transmitted to me, see question dodging
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by muyete(m): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2012
Did anybody hear her response about the KPMG report? Even if the report was not officially transmitted, it was high pointer to come up with corrective measures to curb the anaormallies identified in the report.

Chei. I shake my head for this country!
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by Kolababa: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2012
Diezene Madueke said that she could not act on KPMG report because it has not been officially transmitted to her but he confessed to have one unofficially.
And she can't officially request for it?
SEE THE FACE OF A CORRUPT MINISTER.
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by iukpe: 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2012
The petroleum minister does not know what is happening in the petroleum ministry, this is saaaad!
This woman should be relieved of her position immediately if we want to move forward before she alters the computation of figures.
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by 989900: 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2012
is there a single question she can answer?
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by muyete(m): 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2012
Kolababa:

Diezene Madueke said that she could not act on KPMG report because it has not been officially transmitted to her but he confessed to have one unofficially.
And she can't officially request for it?
SEE THE FACE OF A CORRUPT MINISTER.

You cant even see her face because each times she talks she does not look into the face of the committee members. This is a characteristics of a liar!
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by 989900: 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2012
You cant even see her face because each times she talks she does not look into the face of the committee members. This is a characteristics of a liar!

didn't know you will say so o
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2012
Very Dry like old woman something Mtcweeeew  angry
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by betrani(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2012
I'm bck home at last!!!!!! How have things changed! Neva thought I could come back someday! 1st Oct 1960 till nw! home swit home!!!!!!! c wat I mean! modern roads every where! neva seen any where in the world with craters at the middle of every 500m! this is great! n you know the wake up alarms! I mean the gboooooooom sounds everywhere! I had there is a new army in place! they call them the boko, boko, enhn boko wat did you call them again? I even heard my uncle married his 13yr old daughter!!!!!!!!! haha ha aha  this is great! was told they celebrate parties everyday at the national assembly! I feel like contesting senate again! we didn't have this opportunity in the first republic o! I hear they are plans to send sabir kotoko to the uk for further studies! kai!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I were him! great son of a great father!!!!!!!!!! Wat is that his name again? marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk davis? or mat davvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvis? ok mad david I c nw his david mad! they call him the greatest clown of all time! you know! we neva had the opportunity of these comedy in own little council in those days!!!! Nw I have the priviledge to show my neighbours that I pass them! oooooooooooooooh darkness again? Yeah I get it! I c so this people heard my prayer? in my time I neva had the opportunity to c or let my neighbours know I had a generator! so I can generate my own light? this is great this government is doing so well! agwu ;;;;;;;;;;;; agwu, agwu!!!!!!!!!!! hw many times did I call you? Ppaapa 3 times!!!!! show Our neighbours say we pass them nw!
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by 989900: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2012
I'm bck home at last!!!!!! How have things changed! Neva thought I could come back someday! 1st Oct 1960 till nw! home swit home!!!!!!! c wat I mean! modern roads every where! neva seen any where in the world with craters at the middle of every 500m! this is great! n you know the wake up alarms! I mean the gboooooooom sounds everywhere! I had there is a new army in place! they call them the boko, boko, enhn boko wat did you call them again? I even heard my uncle married his 13yr old daughter!!!!!!!!! haha ha aha this is great! was told they celebrate parties everyday at the national assembly! I feel like contesting senate again! we didn't have this opportunity in the first republic o! I hear they are plans to send sabir kotoko to the uk for further studies! kai!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I were him! great son of a great father!!!!!!!!!! Wat is that his name again? marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk davis? or mat davvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvis? ok mad david I c nw his david mad! they call him the greatest clown of all time! you know! we neva had the opportunity of these comedy in own little council in those days!!!! Nw I have the priviledge to show my neighbours that I pass them! oooooooooooooooh darkness again? Yeah I get it! I c so this people heard my prayer? in my time I neva had the opportunity to c or let my neighbours know I had a generator! so I can generate my own light? this is great this government is doing so well! agwu ;;;;;;;;;;;; agwu, agwu!!!!!!!!!!! hw many times did I call you? Ppaapa 3 times!!!!! show Our neighbours say we pass them nw!

hahaha
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by 989900: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2012
TUC dey hammer!! . . . (forget say dem chop something sha. . .no yawa.)
Re: Continuation Of The House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Probe - Live by MAYOWAAK: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2012
Peter Esele,TUC president says he objects to being a member on the PIB commitee because he is the only labour official.He suggests NLC and PENGASSAN members to be in the committee as well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Donates N75M For The Eradication Of Polio / Calaber Is Not South East Why Are Igbos Crying Over The Calaber Bombing? / Niger Islamic School Abduction: We ‘re negotiating with bandits – Niger Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.