Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 (3071 Views)

Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured / Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! / Picture Of The Only Man That Can Kill Abumbakar Shakau/boko Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by 3499: 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2012
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV-vO1S6o1NDw-g9i-KkHefuxkxsvIs3IKfyir3YzVsnW4GmEa[/img]

The Nigerian Islamist sect Boko Haram has killed at least 935 people since it launched an uprising in 2009, including more than 250 in the first weeks of this year, Human Rights Watch said on Tuesday.

Boko Haram, which means "Western education is sinful" in the Hausa language spoken in northern Nigeria, is loosely modelled on Afghanistan's Taliban.

It has claimed responsibility for bombing churches, police stations, military facilities, banks and beer parlours in the mainly Muslim north of Nigeria.

The sect focuses its attacks mostly on the police, military and government, but has increased its attacks on Christian institutions.

It says it is fighting enemies who have wronged its members through violence, arrests or economic neglect and corruption.

Bomb attacks and gun battles in Nigeria's second largest city, Kano, killed 186 people on January 20, in Boko Haram's most deadly attack to date. Gunfire was heard in Kano early on Tuesday, witnesses said.

The United States-Nigeria binational security commission met on Tuesday. Discussions included the latest Boko Haram attacks and finding ways to stem the violence, diplomatic sources said. The commission usually meets at least once a year.

"Boko Haram's attacks show a complete and utter disregard for human life," said Corinne Dufka, senior West Africa researcher at Human Rights Watch.

"The Nigerian authorities need to call a halt to this campaign of terror and bring to justice those responsible for planning and carrying out these reprehensible crimes."

The report said 550 people were killed in 115 separate attacks by Boko Haram last year, mostly in the far northeastern state of Borno, where the sect was founded in 2002. Boko Haram has moved from drive-by shootings and petrol bombs to suicide attacks using large and increasingly sophisticated explosives.

A suicide car bomb last year killed 25 people at the United Nations headquarters in the capital Abuja.

In July 2009 the sect launched an uprising in the northeast in which more than 800 people were killed in five days of fighting with security forces. The sect originally said it wanted sharia (Islamic law) to be applied more widely across Nigeria.

President Goodluck Jonathan has been severely criticised for not getting a grip on a group he says has infiltrated the police, military and all areas of government. "Jonathan's inability to respond effectively, or articulate a credible strategy, reinforces the growing perception of a deep leadership void in Abuja," London-based risk adviser Eurasia Group said in a research note on Tuesday.

"So far militarisation of the region and strict curfews have only had limited effect and huge (military) spending outlays in 2012 offer little hope for a credible broader strategy."

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report_nigeria-s-boko-haram-killed-935-people-since-2009_1641791
Re: Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by Lasinoh: 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2012
Only? shocked

Southern armed robbers and even doctors have done much worse in the same time frame.
Re: Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2012
The ijaw rascals: Asari, Ateke Tom, Tompolo and Okah have killed X4 of that amount in just 3 Years, same time span.
Re: Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by Kobojunkie: 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2012
I am gonna go ahead and take this to be the number of people they actually want to admit have been murdered by the BokoHaramists.
Re: Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by Korrection(m): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2012
But we know its a wrong figure, dont we?
Re: Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by Beync(f): 10:10am On Jan 25, 2012
Lasinoh:

Only? shocked

Southern armed robbers and even doctors have done much worse in the same time frame.
diluminati:

The ijaw rascals: Asari, Ateke Tom, Tompolo and Okah have killed X4 of that amount in just 3 Years, same time span.
Tribal bigots say something reasonable for once. what hav u  got to say about ur senseless BH killings?
Re: Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by Umunede(m): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2012
Boko Haram is a tool by northern political elites to destabilize GEJ government. Boko haram and hooliganism have been in the north especially kano for long. I was born in Kano, grew up there and even did my University education there. So, I know what I am saying. I will give you the analysis of Kano. The whole problem started in 1999 after Obasanjo won the Presidential election. They became very angry because power shifted from the North to the South. They attack and kill southerners at the very slightest provocation. In 2001, the Osama US bombing. They were very happy. I was in Bayero University, Kano then. You need to see wide celebration then in the school. When US started the campaign against Afghanistan and Iraq. They started protesting and killing southerners and Christians in kano as solidarity for Afghans and Iraqis but we all know that the actual motive was power shifting from North to South. Those attack usually take this form. Armed Niger and Chadian Men with military uniforms. So this latest attack is not surprising to me. I can assure you that they are many Boko haram members in Kano. Infact, that is where they have their highest number of members. The question is why haven’t they attacked Kano all this while? I will give you the analysis here.
In 1999, this present Gov of kano, Kwankwaso was the Gov then. When he realized the activities of this people, he and the Emir fought them and successfully contained them. Because of that, Kano people hated him. Let me tell you that when this today Boko haram started then, almost all kano people supported them because they saw them as fighting for them because of the anger they felt of the power shift. I remember then, we use to pray very hard and God has answered our prayer because the lion they were rearing all this while has grown up now to start eating them. In fact, Kwankwanso was always stoned any where he goes then. Trust now, in 2003, Kwankwaso(PDP) lost the election to Ibrahim Shekarau(ANPP). To compensate him, OBJ gave him the defence Minister because of his ability to contain the crisis in Kano then. The 1st month of Shekarau govt witness a violent and one of the deadliest attack against Christians and Southerners in 2003 as repraisal of crisis in Jos then. Shekarau undoing then was that to make himself different from Kwakwanso, he gave a go ahead for protest which he fully knew could turn bloody and he withdrew Police and Army. So they saw it as approval to maim Christians and southerners. Then Shekarau was widely criticized on the pages of newspaper then by southern Govs. But, after that incident, these attacks ended. The guy even won 2nd tenure. I use to wonder how come Kano stopped boiling but the revelation of BH that the guy was paying them to keep them away from attacking Kano answered the question for me. I can also deduce that the guy even employed some of them. That is why the BH leader kept saying that their members in kano was living and going about their daily business in Kano peacefully, even their wives getting pregnant and all that but they started arresting them. That is Kwankwaso style, no negotiation with terrorist. So, it is no surprise to me then that the attack has re surfaced again in Kwankwaso adm because I know Kwankwaso will prefer to contain them instead of paying them. There are more BH in kano than any other place in the north. But one thing for sure, Kwankwaso will check them, I trust he will. He knows how to do it. My advice for Southerners and christians in kano. (1) relocate to south (2) if u cannot relocate to south, move to sabon gari or nomansland immediately. Kano will be safe again very soon.That was how we stayed alive then. Any other place in kano now is not safe except Sabon gari and Nomansland. Bompai use to be safe because of the police barrack but not any more
Re: Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by kizito96(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2012
They will all fizzle out one day. The same thing happened with the Mitasine sect
Re: Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by kizito96(m): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2012
They will all fizzle out one day. The same thing happened with the Mitasine sect
Re: Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by Eltonluigi(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2012
These killings are needed to check our growing population which as resulted to huge number of people living in poverty due to lack of employment.
Re: Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2012
Umunede:

Boko Haram is a tool by northern political elites to destabilize GEJ government. Boko haram and hooliganism have been in the north especially kano for long. I was born in Kano, grew up there and even did my University education there. So, I know what I am saying. I will give you the analysis of Kano. The whole problem started in 1999 after Obasanjo won the Presidential election. They became very angry because power  shifted from the North to the South. They attack and kill southerners at the very slightest provocation. In 2001, the Osama US bombing. They were very happy. I was in Bayero University, Kano then. You need to see wide celebration then in the school. When US started the campaign against Afghanistan and Iraq. They started protesting and killing southerners and Christians in kano as solidarity for Afghans and Iraqis but we all know that the actual motive was power shifting from North to South. Those attack usually take this form. Armed Niger and Chadian Men with military uniforms. So this latest attack is not surprising to me. I can assure you that they are many Boko haram members in Kano. Infact, that is where they have their highest number of members. The question is why haven’t they attacked Kano all this while? I will give you the analysis here.
In 1999, this present Gov of kano, Kwankwaso was the Gov then. When he realized the activities of this people, he and the Emir fought them and successfully contained them. Because of that, Kano people hated him. Let me tell you that when this today Boko haram started then, almost all kano people supported them because they saw them as fighting for them because of the anger they felt of the power shift. I remember then, we use to pray very hard and God has answered our prayer because the lion they were rearing all this while has grown up now to start eating them. In fact, Kwankwanso was always stoned any where he goes then. Trust now, in 2003, Kwankwaso(PDP) lost the election to Ibrahim Shekarau(ANPP). To compensate him, OBJ gave him the defence Minister because of his ability to contain the crisis in Kano then. The 1st month of Shekarau  govt witness a violent and one of the deadliest attack against Christians and Southerners in 2003 as repraisal of crisis in Jos then. Shekarau undoing then was that to make himself different from Kwakwanso, he gave a go ahead for protest which he fully knew could turn bloody and he withdrew Police and Army. So they saw it as approval to maim Christians and southerners. Then Shekarau was widely criticized on the pages of newspaper then by southern Govs. But, after that incident, these attacks ended. The guy even won 2nd tenure. I use to wonder how come Kano stopped boiling but the revelation of BH that the guy was paying them to keep them away from attacking Kano answered the question for me. I can also deduce that the guy even employed some of them. That is why the BH leader kept saying that their members in kano was living and going about their daily business in Kano peacefully, even their wives getting pregnant and all that but they started arresting them. That is Kwankwaso style, no negotiation with terrorist. So, it is no surprise to me then that the attack has re surfaced again in Kwankwaso adm because I know Kwankwaso will prefer to contain them instead of paying them. There are more BH in kano than any other place in the north. But one thing for sure, Kwankwaso will check them, I trust he will. He knows how to do it. My advice for Southerners and christians in kano. (1) relocate to south (2) if u cannot relocate to south, move to sabon gari  or nomansland immediately. Kano will be safe again very soon.That was how we stayed alive then. Any other place in kano now is not safe except Sabon gari and Nomansland. Bompai use to be safe because of the police barrack but not any more

Great analysis and everything you said is fact and on point. My brother, you are well informed about the whole thing. May God be with you.

The Sharia implemented didn't help matters either. What about the Hisbah boys, do you think they wiould be used to track down boko boys and keep them at bay?

It seems there will be show down between Yandaba's , but in a brutal form this time.  What do you think?
Re: Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by Lasinoh: 10:47am On Jan 25, 2012
Beync:

Tribal bigots say something reasonable for once. what hav u  got to say about ur senseless BH killings?

Who says the killings are senseless?
When God has said JJJes, who can say NNNo? wink
Re: Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by joeace2020(m): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2012
Eltonluigi:

These killings are needed to check our growing population which as resulted to huge number of people living in poverty due to lack of employment.  

if that is your recommendation you are as evil as your brothers
Re: Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by Eltonluigi(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2012
joeace2020:

if that is your recommendation you are as evil as your brothers
Nah, they ain't my brothers but me thinks dey acting naturally. Sometimes we need disaster(natural or whatever) to check on the overwhelming growth in human population which in fact the earth can't sustain anymore, do you think mankind would have survived if the dinosaurs weren't extincted? This is Human Evolution for you!
Re: Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by eghost247(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by executinal(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2012
The figure is not accurate.
Re: Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2012
Considering the fact that most of the conflicts have been regionalized to the North. imagine if it was in Lagos  shocked 1,000 would be a daily amount.

I am still yet to see a cohesive plan for Boko-Haram since 2009 - yet our so-called intelligence units say they have a lid on it.
Re: Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 25, 2012
Eltonluigi:

cretin!
Re: Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by joeace2020(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2012
Eltonluigi:

Nah, they ain't my brothers but me thinks dey acting naturally. Sometimes we need disaster(natural or whatever) to check on the overwhelming growth in human population which in fact the earth can't sustain anymore, do you think mankind would have survived if the dinosaurs weren't extincted? This is Human Evolution for you!

HUMAN EVOLUTION!!! i think this sounds kinna likes ome of the nonsense the Nazis had in mind when they were wiping out races, little thoughts like dis begot people like hitler, neco just to mention but a few, if the world cannot hold its own den your implication is that the creator is foolish and i doubt if you even believe there is a creator, BLOODY SCIENTIST
Re: Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by Pukkah: 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2012
In spite of this high number of casualties, the IG of Police was 'rewarded' with National Honours. What an irony!
Re: Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by JAMILO2020: 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2012
BOKO HARAM: ABUJA SPONSOR

INTRODUCTION

Following the on-going senseless killings of our fellow Nigerian by some religious fanatics, it is now very important for us as a society to unmask those behind these dastardly acts.

Boko Haram is now fast becoming the weapon of choice by some highly placed Nigerians whose main objective is to provoke both a religious and ethnic war in our beloved Nigeria.

One of such a highly placed Nigerian is the person named below.

THE BRAINS BEHIND BOKO HARAM

Alhaji Kabiru Saraha, a so-called Abuja based business man and property developer, is one of the principal Masterminds behind the Boko Haram sect. This man is well known within the Abuja upperclass circle. He is the owner of SARAHA HOMES ( VANDALEY PROPERTIES LTD) in Abuja.

In early 2000, Alhaji Kabiru Saraha was just a struggling small time businessman who was even selling electrical goods in the market. By 2001, he met someone who introduced him to the reclusive leader of a very small Islamic sect in Borno state. This leader was Yusuf Mohammed. This charismatic Muslim cleric, Mohammed Yusuf, formed Boko Haram in Maiduguri in 2002. He set up a religious complex, which included a mosque and an Islamic school. Alhaji Kabiru Saraha was a well respected member of Yusuf Mohammed’ inner circle.

HIS MISSION

Alhaji Kabiru Saraha was mandated to penetrate the Abuja upperclass in order to get hold of sensitive government information that will be useful to Boko Haram. By sheer luck and a stroke of his likeable personality, he achieved this assignment and has continued to provide both information and operational logistics to the group.

Alhaji Kabiru Saraha has boasted severally of how close he was to most of the FCT ministers., as well as other ministers, armed forces and police senior officers.

Since Boko Haram is against any western ideas or concept, it is rather shocking and sad that a man like Alhaji Kabiru Saraha , who has benefited greatly from the Nigerian state, could actually help to unleash this senseless terror and murder of his own fellow Nigerians.

Boko Haram was not only interested in education. Its political goal was to create an Islamic state, and the school became a recruiting ground for jihadist to fight the state. Alhaji Kabiru Saraha helped to fund the various schools that taught Jihad in Nigeria.

In 2009, Boko Haram carried out a spate of attacks on police stations and other government buildings in Maiduguri. Alhaji Kabiru Saraha provided the cash for the various operations that period.

Even though the security services were expecting an attack of such nature, they were not fully prepared for it. However, this attack led to shoot-outs on Maiduguri's streets. Hundreds of Boko Haram supporters were killed and thousands of residents fled the city. Alhaji Kabiru Saraha vowed revenge Nigeria's security forces eventually seized the group's headquarters, capturing its fighters and killing Mr Yusuf. Alhaji Kabiru was with Yusuf Mohammed just four days before the attack.

Yusuf Mohammed’ body was shown on state television and the security forces declared Boko Haram finished.

With the brutal killing of Yusuf Mohammed, Boko Haram decided to retreat and further re-strategize. Alhaji Kabiru Saraha while playing a small part in the planning process, was fully in control of operational logistics and cash flow. He was assigned to disburse cash because his present property development business interest gave him the much needed cover to explain hugh sums of cash.

Alhaji Kabiru Saraha, coordinated events with Alhaji Buji Foi ( a former commissioner in Borno state), who was recently killed in a police operation.

These two men and others, got their fighters/bombers to regroup under a new leadership system. And in 2010, they attacked a prison in Maiduguri, freeing hundreds of the group's supporters. These two men planned and executed many terrorist ‘projects’.

Boko Haram's trademark has been the use of gunmen on motorbikes, killing police, politicians and anyone who criticizes it, including clerics from other Muslim traditions and a Christian preacher.

Even after the death of Alhaji Buji Foi, other leaders (including Alhaji Kabiru Saraha), ensured that the group also staged several more audacious attacks in different parts of northern Nigeria, showing that it is establishing a presence across the region and fuelling tension between Muslims and Christians.

Being arrogant and pompous, Alhaji Kabiru Saraha was recently heard boasting of how he could tear Nigeria apart anytime he wanted. He said some of his involvement included the 2011 Christmas Day bombings on the outskirts of Abuja and in the north-eastern city of Damaturu, a 2010 New Year's Eve attack on a military barracks in Abuja, several explosions around the time of President Goodluck Jonathan's inauguration in May 2011, followed by the bombing of the police headquarters and the UN headquarters in Abuja.

With the arrest of a serving senator recently, it then dawned on the Boko Haram leadership that the net is getting tighter and closer. Therefore in a bid to throw off the security tail on them, they recruited a rather naïve young man who only joined them in 2010 to make a video claiming to be the leader of Boko Haram.

In a 15-minute video posted on YouTube, the group's leader Abubakar Shekau defended the group's targeting of Christians, saying this was revenge for previous attacks on Muslims, when there was no clear case of christains attacking moslems in the north or anywhere else in Nigeria. The record has always shown that it is infact some misguided moslems that usually attack their innocent christain brothers.

Alhaji Kabiru Saraha’ purported closeness to the top people in Abuja, emboldened Abubakar Shekau to also say that his group would not be defeated by the security forces, in a veiled reference to their fifth columnists within the security apparatus , as well as the Abuja top class.

Even though the security dragnet is now spreading, Alhaji Kabiru Saraha is known to associate with Kabir Umar (aka Kabir Sokoto), the suspected mastermind of the Christmas Day Boko Haram attack on St. Theresa’s Catholic Church, Madalla, Niger State

Alhaji Kabiru Saraha wining and dinning with people in power has given him the insider advantage of knowing what the security plan for Boko Haram is before it happens. It is no wonder, then, that the nation’s security apparatus has not been effective in the battle against Boko Haram. It is apparent that certain forces in the security network are working at cross purposes with the government on the problem and President Jonathan will need to go beyond lamentations and confront the challenge headlong with a view to ending it.

The attacks have raised global concern worldwide. A US Congressional report - released recently - warned that Boko Haram was an "emerging threat" to the US and its interests.

The report said Boko Haram may be forging ties with al-Qaeda-linked groups in Africa, but the group denies this.
Analysts say northern Nigeria has a history of spawning groups similar to Boko Haram.

The threat will disappear only if the Nigerian government manages to reduce the influence people like Alhaji Kabiru Saraha has on our system.

Without any doubt, the security apparatus in Nigeria should swiftly checkmate this lunatic before more Nigerians are needlessly killed.

I sincerely hope and expect that no ministers or any officer in authority in the federal republic of Nigeria will aid and abet these criminal name-droppers. Every one needs to remember the maxim which states “show me your friends, and I will tell you who you are”. My advise to people in authority is to avoid these men.

Fellow Nigerians, the Big question here for every Nigerian, is, “have we started operating at this type of criminal low level, and are we going to allow these criminal minded men to continue” ?

This story is one that requires the immediate an ‘uninfluenced’ attention of the SSS, police, and other authorities.

The names and details of this man is as follows;

NAME - ALH. KABIRU SARAHA

COMPANY - VANDALEY PROPERTIES (SARAHA HOMES)

POSITION - CHAIRMAN / CEO

ADDRESS - Plot 441 Cadastral Zone CO2 District, Abuja, FCT

MOBILE NO. - 070 3888 7791 & 070 5577 1155 & 070 6877 7882
Re: Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by Eltonluigi(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2012
joeace2020:

HUMAN EVOLUTION!!! i think this sounds kinna likes ome of the nonsense the Nazis had in mind when they were wiping out races, little thoughts like dis begot people like hitler, neco just to mention but a few, if the world cannot hold its own den your implication is that the creator is foolish and i doubt if you even believe there is a creator, BLOODY SCIENTIST
Hey, how about we keep the name-calling aside and you don't have to be a Scientist to know the obvious. Look at China and it's huge population(about a billion plus) and they are doing everything to keep it in check; they made suicide legal(that means you have the right to end your life),death sentences for crimes as common as drug peddling and it is even illegal to have more than 1 child. If preventive measures weren't in place naturally like death caused by diseases,earthquake,tsunami/hurricane or man isn't involved in activities like war/terrorisim,using of contraceptives/birth controls, the Earth might not be able to sustain us, we would have exhaust our whole habitat and that would have been a bigger problem and maybe you can call that an act of god. Don't hate on by opinion!
Re: Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by Eltonluigi(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2012
joeace2020:

Hey, how about we keep the name-calling aside and you don't have to be a Scientist to know the obvious. Look at China and it's huge population(about a billion plus) and they are doing everything to keep it in check; they made suicide legal(that means you have the right to end your life),death sentences for crimes as common as drug peddling and it is even illegal to have more than 1 child. If preventive measures weren't in place naturally like death caused by diseases,earthquake,tsunami/hurricane or man isn't involved in activities like war/terrorisim,using of contraceptives/birth controls, the Earth might not be able to sustain us, we would have exhaust our whole habitat and that would have been a bigger problem and maybe you can call that an act of god. Don't hate on by opinion!
Re: Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by capsogiga(m): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2012
ADOLF HITLER WAS A CHRISTIAN. HE KILLED 6,000,000 JEWS FOR BETRAYING JESUS.

POL POT WAS A BUDDHIST. HE KILLED MORE THAN 2,000,000 BUDDHIST.

EZZA VS EZZILO= IBO CHRISTIANS KILLING IBO CHRISTIANS

UMULERI VS AGULERI= IBO CHRISTIANS KILLING IBO CHRISTIANS

IFE VS MODAKEKE= YORUBA CHRISTIANS/ MUSLIMS KILLING THEMSELVES

YANDABA VS YANTAURI= HAUSA MUSLIMS KILLING THEMSELVES

WHEREVER THERE IS INJUSTICE, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE BLOODSHED
Re: Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2012
Has anyone tried to call the number on this page - it is actually the SSS trying to gather data grin nice try though grin

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Issues Apologetic Letter To Ndigbo Of Lagos / Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God / Run For Your Life,if You Hear This News In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.