Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

The Entire North Put Together Cannot Defeat Niger Delta In 2012 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Entire North Put Together Cannot Defeat Niger Delta In 2012 (969 Views)

Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar / Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor / Mansion Built For Minister Of Niger-Delta In Abuja (Pictures) - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Entire North Put Together Cannot Defeat Niger Delta In 2012 by kpogede77: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2012
This is to inform all those gworo chewing fools always referring to the 1966 war as the basis for measuring the strength of the north that the entire north put together cannot defeat the Niger Delta, they will only end up in mass graves. We are very sure of that. This is made easier by the fact that the southeast alone has the capacity to decimate them. Of course we know that they know our capacity and they wouldn't venture to attempt to step their filthy legs into our soil. We will reduce their population by half in less than one year. What will make it easier is the fact that they will have to fight the west,middle belt, the east before they get to ND.
PRIVILEGE INFORMATION TO NORTHERNERS: You are advised to make the best use of our oil money to develop alternative revenue now before it is too late. The oil money you are sharing with us now is because GEJ is still the president of Nigeria, the moment he step down from power, good bye to oil money. Let no one deceive you that you can cross so many river and come to the ND to conquer the people and take the oil by force. We will occupy our OIL wells very well ,not even the entire Arab world can defeat our fighters.
THIS IS 2012 NOT 1966
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Re: The Entire North Put Together Cannot Defeat Niger Delta In 2012 by jmaine: 12:09am On Jan 25, 2012
Kpogede77, the war monger . . .rugged you sailor . . .The seas are ruff as we speak . .
Re: The Entire North Put Together Cannot Defeat Niger Delta In 2012 by jason123: 12:39am On Jan 25, 2012
kpogede77:

What will make it easier is the fact that they will have to fight the west,middle belt, the east before they get to ND.
THIS IS 2012 NOT 1966

cool cool cool
Re: The Entire North Put Together Cannot Defeat Niger Delta In 2012 by Obiagu1(m): 12:56am On Jan 25, 2012
The entire North put together cannot defeat Niger Delta but you expect the SW, MB and SE to fight them first before they get to you in your ND

Why would they fight the North first and not part like the Red Sea giving them free passage to the ND for you to fight and defeat them?
Re: The Entire North Put Together Cannot Defeat Niger Delta In 2012 by egift(m): 2:53am On Jan 25, 2012
Thank God this is not official ND stand point.

Is it not the same Niger Delta that gave passage to the Nigerian Army in 1968 for the invasion of my home town?

Guys make una better let the sleeping "wounds" be. Simple tell your brother Mr. Luck to sit up or step out if he is confuse as of what to do. I do like cowards. grin
Re: The Entire North Put Together Cannot Defeat Niger Delta In 2012 by Lasinoh: 3:04am On Jan 25, 2012
What would they be fighting for again? undecided
A dorty C/U/N/TRY full of stark illiterates, disease-ridden and cursed with crude oil it can't put to good use! Twa!!!!
Armed robbers of the ND battle hired assassins from Chad.
Hip hop hurray!!! cheesy

What a waste!
Re: The Entire North Put Together Cannot Defeat Niger Delta In 2012 by Jarus(m): 3:08am On Jan 25, 2012
You wey enjoy life wan face 'people wey no value their lives'

I laff in Niger Delta
Re: The Entire North Put Together Cannot Defeat Niger Delta In 2012 by kpogede77: 8:39am On Jan 25, 2012
If you all like you can give them free passage to their mass grave, it doesn't change any thing, by the time we massacre them the re mender will colonize you all and islamize your territory. But what will they be fighting for? If the purpose of fighting is to take our oil by force then you are welcome to Afghanistan. Did I not say it long ago that Nigerians are capable of suicide bombing? many of you said it is not possible but today you can see the rate in which Nigeria produce suicide bombers. I AM SAYING IT AGAIN THAT SOUTHERNERS CAN DO SUICIDE BOMBING. IF AS EDUCATED AS I AM, I AM READY TO DO SUICIDE BOMBING TO LIBERATE MY PEOPLE THEN THINK ABOUT THE ILLITERATE PEOPLE. I ENJOY EVERY DAY, I DO MY CHRISTMAS EVERY DAY BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN DIE AT ANY TIME.
Re: The Entire North Put Together Cannot Defeat Niger Delta In 2012 by Ufeolorun(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2012
^
Hey,stand-up guy,your comedy too much.First liberate your people from Oduagani
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiaghon On Call By Northern Leaders To Cut Ss 13% Allocation / Why Nigerians From The North May Remain Poor! / Occupy Unilag Turns Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.