Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Nairalanders: How Do You React When Your Car Is Hit? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nairalanders: How Do You React When Your Car Is Hit? (10134 Views)

Urgent Help Needed My Car Is Missing / What To Do If Your Car Is Stuck In Mud / My Car Is Consuming Water At A Rapid Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders: How Do You React When Your Car Is Hit? by Wilsoncaleb(m): 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2012
it depends on the kind of car am driving,but if na latest car o boy the person don buy market na the next year model I will be eyeing jooooor
Re: Nairalanders: How Do You React When Your Car Is Hit? by agabaI23(m): 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2012
Odunnu: It was my dad who taught me to drive and he certified me a good driver but events happening around me lately is making some people think otherwise.
There was a week I fixed headlamps thrice all thanks to the Okada men specially anointed to knock them off. When they hit me ( I have never hit anybody) I sit in the car on reflex actually and refuse to move. Most times, I cause traffic jam and every where turns crazy with the horns and then someone/people usually comes to see the cause of traffic, and see a cutie pie crying in the car.lol. They fight my battles and I get justice. Lol.
lol
Re: Nairalanders: How Do You React When Your Car Is Hit? by Odunnu: 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2012
Why are you laffing at me?
Re: Nairalanders: How Do You React When Your Car Is Hit? by agabaI23(m): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2012
Odunnu: Why are you laffing at me?
I was laughing at the crying cutie pie not you hun cheesy
Re: Nairalanders: How Do You React When Your Car Is Hit? by olajide8(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2012
Starrylady: Lmao!!!!!..try hit yoruba man car,mk u c wetin go happn! If oduduwa no cm dwn cm beg am... Den b ready 2 commit homocide! Na dem no get power bt dem lyk trbl! Moderator abeg no barr me o!
What a small shapeless "thing" that can't even buy a bicycle spoke trying to show her level of ethno-centricity, tribal cocoon, at your age, tribal issues is what u are talking about!
Re: Nairalanders: How Do You React When Your Car Is Hit? by Odunnu: 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2012
Hmmm, when I remember what they'll say to me if I come back with a 'one eyed' car, I just cry. And Nigerians are sympathetic to a pretty gurl crying.
Re: Nairalanders: How Do You React When Your Car Is Hit? by agabaI23(m): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2012
I do understand ya but some guys no mind your pretty tears if you are driving like 007
Re: Nairalanders: How Do You React When Your Car Is Hit? by queensmith: 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2012
I will just start crying, and everyone is telling me an it's inevitable as a new driver. Lets wait and see sha, people do not want a grown woman crying in the middle of the road.
Re: Nairalanders: How Do You React When Your Car Is Hit? by ayobase(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2012
Odunnu: It was my dad who taught me to drive and he certified me a good driver but events happening around me lately is making some people think otherwise.
There was a week I fixed headlamps thrice all thanks to the Okada men specially anointed to knock them off. When they hit me ( I have never hit anybody) I sit in the car on reflex actually and refuse to move. Most times, I cause traffic jam and every where turns crazy with the horns and then someone/people usually comes to see the cause of traffic, and see a cutie pie crying in the car.lol. They fight my battles and I get justice. Lol.

LOL!
Using what you have to get what u want!
Wa sere omo to jasi!
Pray u no jam me....it depends sha!
Still LOL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Using UK Driving Licence In Nigeria. / Petrol Vs. Diesel: What Engine To Go For? / Signs To Note When Your Brakes Need Servicing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.