Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US (5122 Views)

Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group / Cbn’s Crackdown On Bank Debtors Pays Off / Crackdown On Okada Riders, Over 200 Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by fakedavid: 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2007
you will be surprised. your username was used to let you realise what you are into.

watch over the coming days how we will expose your tricks and your illegality compiled over the past three months - yab as much as you can but wait until we expose you - we have your full dossier.
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by Mamajama(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2007
@ authentic davidylan   what is the difference between someone seeking political asylum and an illegal immigrant that is not taking government aid or asking for public assistance.  Most of this people especially Mexicans are hard working, they are doing the job that you and I wont do, so why not leave them alone.  Don't you enjoy eating at a clean restaurants? don't you enjoy using a clean bathrooms?  who do you think is responsible for keeping this places clean?
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2007
davidyland@yahoo.com:

you will be surprised. your username was used to let you realise what you are into.

watch over the coming days how we will expose your tricks and your illegality compiled over the past three months - yab as much as you can but wait until we expose you - we have your full dossier.

lol what a bunch of losers. grin why are you cowards hiding?

Mamajama:

@ authentic davidylan what is the difference between someone seeking political asylum and an illegal immigrant that is not taking government aid or asking for public assistance. Most of this people especially Mexicans are hard working, they are doing the job that you and I wont do, so why not leave them alone. Don't you enjoy eating at a clean restaurants? don't you enjoy using a clean bathrooms? who do you think is responsible for keeping this places clean?

A person seeking political assylum is very different from someone who jumps through wire fences, steals social security numbers and leeches off state benefits to survive.

Where do illegal immigrants get the SSN's they use to "pay taxes and contribute to the economy"?
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by fakedavid: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2007
@Davidylan

like the fake social security number you used when you first came to America? say if that is wrong - well - i dont expect you to own up here anyway - faceless u said we are?

ok - watch until we lead the FBI to you - u will scream.
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2007
grin grin grin grin you people are a sorry case. When is the FBI coming by the way? Make it snappy pls. grin
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by fakedavid: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2007
trying to keep a bold face - we all know the trick -
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by denex: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2007
@nwando

I nor dey Benin right now. I dey Lagos but if you specifically want a flat in Benin, we fit arrange am.
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2007
denex:

@nwando

I nor dey Benin right now. I dey Lagos but if you specifically want a flat in Benin, we fit arrange am.

you want to be her temporary husband? grin
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by Mamajama(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2007
Not all illegal immigrant use fake SSN.  The SSN they some are using might not be legit, but most weren't stolen as been projected in the news.

A person that came on student visa and refused to return home after his education, and is willing to do everything possible to be a citizen.  has not once committed or participated in any crime.  How do you justify sending people back under the SLOGAN ILLEGAL immigrant after spending 20 years in AMERICA seeking a better life,
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2007
david na wetin?
BTW,where do we have demons bearing your name on nairaland?
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by fakedavid: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2007
very stupid arguments - justifying a status of an illegal immigrant by virtue of the length of time he/she has spent in the country.

Very irrational way of thinking.
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2007
nwando:

david na wetin?
BTW,where do we have demons bearing your name on nairaland?

my sister, e be like say holy Ghost fire dey torment some people. allow them to expose their cowardice and foolishness. If they were important they'd put up their real names and stop hiding behind their fingers.

@ Mamajama, its impossible for you to finish school and then remain in the US for 20yrs as an illegal immigrant. There are a multitude of options open to you to regularise your status. some people are just ignorant of the rules.
Remember ignorance of the law is not an excuse in court.
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by fakedavid: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2007
@davidylan

How can you argue like someone who has an IQ like that of a snail?

Honestly - your points are so meaningless.
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2007
davidyland@yahoo.com:

@davidylan

How can you argue like someone who has an IQ like that of a snail?

Honestly - your points are so meaningless.

If your own IQ were any better you'd do better than merely popping up with insults. where are your own well-marshalled points?
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by fakedavid: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2007
well marshalled points? on this thread that has been marshed up with meaningless and one sided comments?

Honestly, David - how old are you and what is the highest educational qualification you possess? Lets see if you will tell the truth - e know the truth already anyway.
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by Mamajama(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2007
@ please stop talking, I have 2 friends one with Masters been here for over 20 years and are still both illegal. Just praise God you are not going through immigration.

naturalization is not as easy as it used to be
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by uspry1(f): 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2007
@mamajama

How can your two friends be having Master degrees and comfortable living in the USA for 20 years illegal? What wrong with apply US citizenship? Are your two friends married? If so, it is legal once married within 20 years, need to have special green card with marriage certificate as proof.
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by fakedavid: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2007
see what i mean by meaningless arguments?

These guys reason with brains like that of a fish.
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by wed123(m): 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2007
@ davidyland@yahoo.com
O.k. We have noticed you. You are intelligent and I’m happy for you. But you are also a nuisance and a loser. It never ceases to amaze me how increasingly retarded you appear with each new post. (talk of parents not taking care of their autistic children!)

If this is a carry-over of a beef with the authentic d, be a man and quit whining. Better still, look for something else to keep you busy o.k?. No hard feelings, just a friendly advice.
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by FACE(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2007
@ Davidylan,

So you are a first generation immigrant then? Pot calling kettle names. Those people you look at with so much disdain went to USA to seek better life like you did. Until you go back home , zip it.

It took you two years to become legal. So what were you doing during those two years?

Face has never been in a situation where he had to look for a resident permit in any country, but I am very much in touch with my roots and I sympathise with those that deserve sympathy.

Like I said before you responded off pointedly, some of those illegal are responsible for the sustenance of other lives back home (where ever home may be).

Pray that the people who were gracious enough to legalise your stay should also do same for other people who are in need of their permanent stay. Your 2 year suffering should not be a yard stick for dealing with others.

@Seun. When a man is earning his living, you cannot say that he is enjoying what does not belong to him.
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by fakedavid: 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2007
wed123:

@ davidyland@yahoo.com
O.k. We have noticed you. You are intelligent and I’m happy for you. But you are also a nuisance and a loser. It never ceases to amaze me how increasingly retarded you appear with each new post. (talk of parents not taking care of their autistic children!)

If this is a carry-over of a beef with the authentic d, be a man and quit whining. Better still, look for something else to keep you busy o.k?. No hard feelings, just a friendly advice.

Who seeks you to notice me - I got all the notice I want in life outside Nairaland - just go shove sand paper up your little ass hole.
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by Kobojunkie: 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2007
Mamajama:

Not all illegal immigrant use fake SSN. The SSN they some are using might not be legit, but most weren't stolen as been projected in the news.

A person that came on student visa and refused to return home after his education, and is willing to do everything possible to be a citizen. has not once committed or participated in any crime. How do you justify sending people back under the SLOGAN ILLEGAL immigrant after spending 20 years in AMERICA seeking a better life,

Do you also justify opening the flood gates and letting every other person in to your own country as long as they do not intend to commit crime and do evil
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by uspry1(f): 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2007
For example i watched night documentary TV show "PrimeTime" reporter interviewed a black couple---both have 3 young toddlers at age 7 months, 1 yr old and 3 yr old. Both lives together in the USA for 13 years. A black 20 yr old US citizen female and a black foreigner (i missed where he is from) 42 yr old man. Both have jobs, cars and house.

But both are not married. Both are boyfriend and girlfriend. A black foreign man is illegal immigrant facing on a deportion to fight for staying USA.

The PrimeTime reporter asked them why don't they apply for K1/Fiancee Visa in order to get married, then next 3 years later he will get US citizenship automatically.

What does it tell you? huh? It is very common to those 12 millions illegal immigrants who face deportion.
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by Mamajama(m): 2:43am On Oct 18, 2007
Please stop watching the damn TV and let all this useless media stop deceiving the people like its easy to get a green card or legal permit.

My best friend in chicago been her for over 10 years married with Three kids was deported to Nigeria to go and finish his process.

Dude spent 3 years in Nigeria before he was granted permit to come back to the state. Has any one of you people talking ever applied for asylum and try to change your status?

If you haven't had any issues with IMMIGA. pray you don't ever get one.
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 18, 2007
uspry1:

The PrimeTime reporter asked them why don't they apply for K1/Fiancee Visa in order to get married, then next 3 years later he will get US citizenship automatically.

Mamajama actually has a point, its easy to talk about "why dont you apply for bla bla bla . . ." when u are a US citizen. The truth is all these visas are extremely difficult to obtain and are not even a guarantee.

My point however remains that had we all followed the rules yrs ago, things would not have been so difficult for us. Just ask those who moved to the US in the 70s and 80s.
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by Kobojunkie: 3:38am On Oct 18, 2007
Mamajama:

Please stop watching the damn TV and let all this useless media stop deceiving the people like its easy to get a green card or legal permit.

My best friend in chicago been her for over 10 years married with Three kids was deported to Nigeria to go and finish his process.

Dude spent 3 years in Nigeria before he was granted permit to come back to the state. Has any one of you people talking ever applied for asylum and try to change your status?

If you haven't had any issues with IMMIGA. pray you don't ever get one.

You did not answer my question. It is easy to say if it is some other country that allowed you in that the flood gates should be opened and they should all be allowed in. I am asking you NOW would you vote the same way if you were back in Nigeria and the aliens from around wanted to come in, in drones like they do here in the states?? @Mamajamma

It is real easy to say things like LET THEM ALONE when it is not really your papa land, but I am asking you now, would you do the same if it was your papa land??
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 18, 2007
Kobojunkie, your question to Mamajama is the key here! If nigeria had developed as we had all hoped would we be as willing to allow everyone from Niger, Chad, Togo e.t.c. to just flood our country all in the name of "they are paying their taxes"?

I recall we deported Ghanaians enmasse during the 80s when they were in trouble.
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by Kobojunkie: 3:48am On Oct 18, 2007
davidylan:

Kobojunkie, your question to Mamajama is the key here! If nigeria had developed as we had all hoped would we be as willing to allow everyone from Niger, Chad, Togo e.t.c. to just flood our country all in the name of "they are paying their taxes"?

I recall we deported Ghanaians enmasse during the 80s when they were in trouble.

EXACTLY, From North to South, East to West, We SHIPPED THOSE DUDES out like there was no Tommorow. Every other place you went to, there was graffiti calling for the government to SHIP THEM ALL OUT. NO MERCY!! people were separated from family. Children had to say goodbye to their fathers and mothers. No Joke at all. Schools that were run by these dudes were handed over to Nigerians.

We are Quick to shout now LEAVE THEM ALONE, but when the same happened to us, everyone called for them to be forced to leave cause we complained they took jobs and resources away from us. But , I am still waiting for mamajamma to answer me though, cause I know this will be good !!! grin cheesy
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by bibiking1(m): 7:58am On Oct 18, 2007
I think all illegal immigrants should be quaratined until they are ready to be deported. No matter how we look at it, illegal remains illegal, and humanity cannot and will not rubber stamp illegality
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by 2Legit: 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2007
FACE:

@ Davidylan,

So you are a first generation immigrant then? Pot calling kettle names. Those people you look at with so much disdain went to USA to seek better life like you did. Until you go back home , zip it.

It took you two years to become legal. So what were you doing during those two years?

Like I said before you responded off pointedly, some of those illegal are responsible for the sustenance of other lives back home (where ever home may be).

Pray that the people who were gracious enough to legalise your stay should also do same for other people who are in need of their permanent stay. Your 2 year suffering should not be a yard stick for dealing with others.

Interesting.

If you live in a glasshouse, dont throw stones.
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by Kobojunkie: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2007
Another interesting case here is that majority of the countries who have their citizens living as illegal immigrants in the United States of America have borders tighter than even the US or Britain can boast of. Mexico for one has one of the STRICTEST IMMIGRATION systems in the world. People from other countries, even the United States are deported so fast from mexico. People from Brazil and other countries south of mexico will tell you how hard it is to get in to mexico, let alone live there if you are illegal but these same people demand that the US take them in I think this is not just a debate where you can say YES without a DOUBT they should be allowed without considering the whole here.
Re: Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US by TayoD1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2007
@Mamamjama,

My stand is, as long as the illegal immigrants are not breaking any rules or law of the land.
You just shot yourself in the foot here. Overstaying your visa and/or entering the US without the proper visa/permit is breaking the law. Is we go by your statment then, ALL illegal immigrants should be deported.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Replies Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut(+pic) / 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World / VP Osibanjo Uses Power Bank Even In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.