Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin (14874 Views)

Had Sex!with Ma Cousin / I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by bobsean: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2012
My dear u jst hv 2 let d cat out of d bag, cos as it is nw u mind is nt setteled, u feel broken hearted, she is cousin jst let her no dt d guy is a player and u ar one of his prey, jst let her no so as to b free from ur conscience, give it a trial,
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Mynd44: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2012
veron007:

For your own sanity and for the sake of the unborn child tell your friend immediately! And then support your cousin to marry the Joystick head. There is a chance that he will leave her later for another woman but it's the price she has to pay (though not her fault).
So because she is pregnant by him she must marry him? SMH
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by angelhair(m): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2012
Please tell both girls, your cousin and your friend let them both know the kind of person he is.
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by fred2265: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2012
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by jennyb2: 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2012
Why do u find it so difficult to escalate dis issue? U need to be brave and let both ur friend and ur cousin knw d kind of man dey r planning to get married in PDA not to prolong their heartache.u r not being fair to dem. Kai! U
Dnt manage situations like dis u jet spill evrytin out at once.
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Mynd44: 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2012
Fraud Alert!!!!!!!!!
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Idowuogbo(f): 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2012
^Vigilante fi bobo yen le mehnnnnn, is it ur money? grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by kingsilly(m): 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^Vigilante fi bobo yen le mehnnnnn, is it ur money? grin grin grin cheesy
ASK AM OOOOOO,
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by noperson1: 1:17am On Feb 06, 2012
I believe you should tell them both. I had a similar experience and have stopped talking to my cousin when i found out that he had know for months and didnt tell me. I have forgiven all parties involved, but i dont want them in my life anymore
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 06, 2012
Didn't bother reading to the Second paragraph. . .Weird, Totally Weird. undecided
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ok,its been 8months now!how is the wife if william dd marry ur best friend and how's da baby mama ur cousin?
M sure all is settled now
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by tpia1: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lord please have mercy.
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
tpia1: Lord please have mercy.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by tpia1: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
chiama1: you've been advised. pls let us know how they dealt with MR. Randy afterwards grin

Op, update?
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by dingbang(m): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Pretyella:
Have you ever been caught in the middle? Well, right now, I think i am and its not a funny place to be.

I have a close friend William (a guy). We met in university. We were so close that people thought we were dating, but we were not. Even when I told people that we were not, they did not believe.

I also had a female friend Pat; the three of us were good friends if not best. Later, I began to notice that they liked each other more than friends  so I encouraged them and they began to date. Most times, when we would go out, I felt like the odd one but it was good. When we left school, we all still remained friends and they were still dating.

7 months ago, William proposed to Pat. I was so happy that people would think I was the one engaged. I was so deeply engaged in the preparation for the wedding that my boyfriend (who was not always comfortable with ma closeness with William) finds it so annoying. Dont blame me Pat is the 1st of ma friends to be getting married.

Last month, during the xmas break, ma cousin came to my place, telling me she was engaged and pregnant for a guy. She wanted me to meet him before going to her parents. She said she met him during one of her office functions; she stays in Abuja and he stays in Lagos.  I was so happy for her but in ma mind i was like, "when is my boyfriend going 2 propose (I am saying this because he is not nl) I agreed to meet the guy, so I went with her to the eatery.

To my most shocking surprise it was William. My mind didn't register anything until she said met ma fiance I was so shock that I walked out on them. When I got home, I said to myself maybe it was joke, so I called William. He asked if he could come over, and I agreed. When he came, he confirmed it but pleaded with me to allow him tell Pat himself. I agreed, but was very mad at him. I asked him how long has he been seeing her, and he said almost a year, and he had the guts to propose to someone when he wasn't ready 2 settle down. And of people, ma cousin? he said he didn't know.

I told ma boyfriend who asked me to allow him (William) do the telling himself. After 1 week he still hasn't told her and its been 3 weeks. I tried contacting him but he is avoiding me and I have been avoiding Pat because if I see her I would be forced to tell her but the truth is I don't even know how to tell her, so I confided in my mom and she asked me to tell her, but I still can't because I feel guilty for keeping it for 3 weeks and anytime i call her she was always talking of her wedding and I asked of William she said he is fine that he calls and he takes her out, and its paining that he still hasn't told her.

My problem is how to tell her. Please, I need advice!
its been five years down the line, how did the whole thing pull through?
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Pretyella(f): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
dingbang:
its been five years down the line, how did the whole thing pull through?
. Well I have a handsome, funny but stubborn nephew now. William is still an ass in sheep clothes and he traveled abroad I think, not so sure now about his whereabouts. The wedding didn't hold but pat, she is happily married now but the incident created a drift btw us but we are okay. My family is supportive of my cousin. The whole thing brewed fire and brimstone for awhile but it's all in the past now. Thanks for asking
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by dingbang(m): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2018
Pretyella:
. Well I have a handsome, funny but stubborn nephew now. William is still an ass in sheep clothes and he traveled abroad I think, not so sure now about his whereabouts. The wedding didn't hold but pat, she is happily married now but the incident created a drift btw us but we are okay. My family is supportive of my cousin. The whole thing brewed fire and brimstone for awhile but it's all in the past now. Thanks for asking
wow... This is shocking. Williams even didn't end up marrying ur cousin.. What kind of wicked guy is that sef. I am just angry.
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by bammy777(m): 9:03am On Apr 12, 2018
give me pat contact. I will help u tell her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) / Am I Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.