Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Pls How Would U Feel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls How Would U Feel (1110 Views)

How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? / How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding / Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Would U Feel by Onyiclassic(f): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2012
Pls nairalander how would u feel if u visit ur spouse 4 d 1st time and at 9nt u told him u were dizzy and he shows u d way 2 d guest rum instead of his bedroom.sincere comment pls
Re: Pls How Would U Feel by mirob(f): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2012
Is the person your boyfriend, fiance or your husband pls clarify us.
Re: Pls How Would U Feel by ibelab(m): 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2012
So gentleman still dey dis world grin or abi the joystick get small wahala grin grin,
Re: Pls How Would U Feel by ronkebp(f): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2012
Your spouse??
Re: Pls How Would U Feel by kokoye(m): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2012
And cant you be visiting your spouse for the first time?

Me thinks she meant bf.

The guy no send you. . . simple
Re: Pls How Would U Feel by AmAlone: 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2012
Maybe he don't want to be too 'forward'
Noo worry sha, this night thing will change
Re: Pls How Would U Feel by Yorisb: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2012
Am Alone:

Maybe he don't want to be too 'forward'
Noo worry sha, this night thing will change

Are u for real? OP says ''SPOUSE'' - meaning either member of a married pair in relation to the other; to wit, one's husband or wife.

I'm sure she meant a BF though.
Re: Pls How Would U Feel by 25omega(m): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2012
Onyiclassic:

Pls nairalander how would u feel if u visit ur[b] spouse[/b] 4 d 1st time and at 9nt u told him u were dizzy and he shows u d way 2 d guest rum instead of his bedroom.sincere comment pls
poster doesn't know the meaning of spouse

you went to his house the first time and he showed you the guest room. What exactly is wrong with that? you want to go to his bed room so he can wait on you like a slave? if i were him i would have sent your azz back home in a cab because you aint going to be all sick and dying in my house.
Re: Pls How Would U Feel by cynthiafred67(f): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2012
if he is ur bf then I think he is a married man, if he is ur fiance I think he is cheating on u. or maybe he is just trying to be a gentle man.
Re: Pls How Would U Feel by mpmp: 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2012
did you mean "spouse to be?"

so he showed you the way into his guest room, and now you feel bad about that?

what did you expect him to do?

1) if the two of you ended up in bed and you began a 9-month project before the wedding day, and unfortunately if he dumps you, you would still come back here complaining that he took advantage of you.

2) If the two of you ended up in bed and nothing happened during the night, you would still come back here doubting whether your BFs joystick was faulty or not

3) and most importantly, what were your intentions for visiting him and wanting to go sleep in his bedroom?

[size=18pt]I bet the name of your BF is Joseph[/size]
Re: Pls How Would U Feel by Mynd44: 2:19am On Jan 26, 2012
It means he is fasting and he does not want to become unholy
Re: Pls How Would U Feel by iice(f): 4:22am On Jan 26, 2012
Education no dey try lipsrsealed

BTW did you want to go to his room? Then tell him to take you there.
That he's giving you privacy and respect i suppose is what is worrying you.
Some of you prefer when they don't do that heh.
Re: Pls How Would U Feel by kpolli(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2012
First they complain that he is rushing them into his room, now they are complaining he is taking them to guest room. . . . pick one
Re: Pls How Would U Feel by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2012
kpolli:

First they complain that he is rushing them into his room, now they are complaining he is taking them to guest room. . . . pick one
Never try to understand women. undecided
Re: Pls How Would U Feel by wendybaby(f): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2012
Hey OP, i zhink u wasted time asking us what we think
u shld v sent him an sms to join u tongue
Re: Pls How Would U Feel by Yorisb: 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2012
moroh:

Never try to understand women. undecided
Re: Pls How Would U Feel by Mynd44: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2012
You should have told him you are not comfortable with that na
Re: Pls How Would U Feel by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2012
@OP
you should have simply asked him: "what is me sleeping in the guest room going to achieve?! is that the new cure for dizziness?!"
Re: Pls How Would U Feel by Mynd44: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2012
I wonder oooo MJB. Why is it that most of our sistas are either too proud or shy to ask questions from their significant other
Re: Pls How Would U Feel by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2012
^^ strange creatures they are. lol!
Re: Pls How Would U Feel by Mynd44: 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2012
They can't be understood
Re: Pls How Would U Feel by Chnges(m): 8:08am On Jan 27, 2012
Mehnn!! I comot cap 4 dat guy! @ OP i know he might have set a ball rolling in ur mind. That guy is real, he's respecting ur privacy and i think u shld b happy about that_he's a real gentleman. But wait o! TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY!!

(1) (Reply)

Should I Do Away With Her? / Help A Friend--ladies Only! / I Am Very Confused!african Men And Women Please Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.