Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Bayelsa Politics Syva May Be Arrested By The Weekend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Politics Syva May Be Arrested By The Weekend (1957 Views)

Steer Clear Of Bayelsa Politics, Ex-militant Warns Tompolo / Etete Warns First Lady To Steer Clear Of Bayelsa Politics As Clark Endorses Gov. / The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Politics Syva May Be Arrested By The Weekend by buy4me: 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2012
Plan is underway to further frustrate Gov. Timipriye Sylva of Bayelsa State by the weekend.
A top information source reveal that the plot will be achieved by having the supreme court make a ruling to sack all the governors of the state where elections are pending to be replaced by speakers of the state houses of assemblies in those state; by doing this, sylva will be at the mercy of Jonathan .

DONT KNOW HOW RELIABLE THIS IS! ANY HINTS
Re: Bayelsa Politics Syva May Be Arrested By The Weekend by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2012
I'm not sure you are ok boy.
Re: Bayelsa Politics Syva May Be Arrested By The Weekend by buy4me: 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2012
It's you that is not Ok!

I just wrote that i don't know how reliable the claim is.
Read carefully before you comment !
Re: Bayelsa Politics Syva May Be Arrested By The Weekend by oderemo(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2012
must everything degenerate into one big headache? u coming frm tombo bar with that unsure news him bashing your head with big hammer/,
abeg make una chill.
Re: Bayelsa Politics Syva May Be Arrested By The Weekend by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2012
You need to take your medication asap,you are sick.
buy4me:

It's you that is not Ok!

I just wrote that i don't know how reliable the claim is.
Read carefully before you comment !
Re: Bayelsa Politics Syva May Be Arrested By The Weekend by Okijajuju1(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2012
so!!? angry

How does that affect subsidy?! angry
Re: Bayelsa Politics Syva May Be Arrested By The Weekend by buy4me: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2012
ode remo:

must everything degenerate into one big headache? u coming frm tombo bar with that unsure news him bashing your head with big hammer/,
abeg make una chill.

Did you hear the breaking news! Now we know who is a tombo customer . Ode buruku
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-856378.0.html
Re: Bayelsa Politics Syva May Be Arrested By The Weekend by buy4me: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You need to take your medication asap,you are sick.

You now see who has more authentic information: Becos am in thesame forum with you don't make us mates. did you get the breaking news?

that's how doubting thomas like you perish out of pointless argument Olosi!
Re: Bayelsa Politics Syva May Be Arrested By The Weekend by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 27, 2012
Now i'll follow u on twitter if u've got a handle, u seem to know waz up.
Re: Bayelsa Politics Syva May Be Arrested By The Weekend by hasyak(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2012
buy4me:

Plan is underway to further frustrate Gov. Timipriye Sylva of Bayelsa State by the weekend.
A top information source reveal that the plot will be achieved by having the supreme court make a ruling to sack all the governors of the state where elections are pending to be replaced by speakers of the state houses of assemblies in those state; by doing this, sylva will be at the mercy of Jonathan .

DONT KNOW HOW RELIABLE THIS IS! ANY HINTS

+9
Re: Bayelsa Politics Syva May Be Arrested By The Weekend by slimghost(m): 11:23am On Jan 27, 2012
buy4me:

You now see who has more authentic information: Becos am in thesame forum with you don't make us mates. did you get the breaking news?

that's how doubting thomas like you perish out of pointless argument Olosi!

Stop replying that retard.He's a confirmed slowpoke.
Re: Bayelsa Politics Syva May Be Arrested By The Weekend by buy4me: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2012
slimghost:

Stop replying that slowpoke.He's a confirmed slowpoke.

Go and and sit down at 9th Mile corner and eat Okpa.

Enugu didn't not join the fuel subsidy strike for 5 days because you guys are not informed. get d shiiiiit outta here man!
Re: Bayelsa Politics Syva May Be Arrested By The Weekend by KnowAll(m): 11:44am On Jan 27, 2012
[size=18pt]Citizen Sylvia is no different from an Agbero in Oshodi Bus Stop now, he could be picked up at any moment by the least desirable Police Officer or a “ Korofo” that is an officer without any ranks whatsoever. Has he not abscond, I would be surprised if he haven’t[/size]?. undecided
Re: Bayelsa Politics Syva May Be Arrested By The Weekend by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2012
Why is Jonathan hunting Sylva? Because Sylva has damaging evidence against the President that can put him in jail for life. The corrupt nass should review this immunity and expunge it from the yeye constitution.
Re: Bayelsa Politics Syva May Be Arrested By The Weekend by buy4me: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2012
Following the early morning ruling of the Supreme Court, Kogi State Chief Judge has sworn in governor- and deputy governor- elect
Re: Bayelsa Politics Syva May Be Arrested By The Weekend by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
Abeg update grin cheesy
Re: Bayelsa Politics Syva May Be Arrested By The Weekend by buy4me: 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2012
SAN FRANCISCO, January 27, (THEWILL) – Chief Timipre Sylva has gone into hiding, according to very credible reports reaching THEWILL.

The embattled former governor who was sacked Friday morning alongside four other governors bailed on his aides in the wee hours of Friday.

Security sources say Sylva and his family who were in Abuja until a few hours ago have skipped town for an unknown destination.

“We are looking for him, he told his security detail to wait for him in their convoy early this morning. No one has seen him since then. We are looking for him,” one source told THEWILL.

THEWILL had previously reported that Sylva was the target of the Supreme Court judgement to enable the Presidency prosecute him for various offences ranging from corruption to treason.

(1) (Reply)

2015: OBJ, IBB, PDP Govs To Float New Party(Pics) / Festival Of Sex In FESTAC / Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.