Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Down Advances from An Attractive Woman. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Down Advances from An Attractive Woman. (2033 Views)

Is It Wrong To Turn Down Advances From Men Even If You're Single? / Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy / How To Approach An Attractive Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Down Advances from An Attractive Woman. by almondjoy(f): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2007
tj4ever:

Make una leave Sienna alone O! I ain't so sure that the guy has normal blood flowing in his veins. I applaud his committment and stuff and moan at my own weakness of flesh to quote our men of God.

Sienna. I would have really envied your straight up life if I felt it was real.

I hope it is.

good luck

Leave the bobo now.  The guy has said his own.  You do not live with him so give him the benefit of the doubt.  So he has pammy running through his veins eh? tongue  I guess we all know ourselves best.  wink

ThoniaSlim:

funny replies, for those who can't zip up, let those who can zip up be. geeeez angrythe fact you can't control yourself does not mean everyone is like you or should be like you.

Abi oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!  To each his own jare! cheesy
Re: Down Advances from An Attractive Woman. by yimiton(f): 11:25am On Oct 15, 2007
All hail Sienna, C blow and every other guy that makes up his mind to be faithfull. Please let other Nigerians know that it is possible to be faithful to one woman!
Re: Down Advances from An Attractive Woman. by Kaestro(m): 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2007
wink
Re: Down Advances from An Attractive Woman. by debosky(m): 2:38am On Oct 17, 2007
I've learned the best approach to these kinds of things is to pre-decide what you will do.

Don't wait till the woman is naked and handling you to try to 'turn down the advances' because, 99% of the time you wont be able to resist at that point, except you are about to be caught or possess some superhuman stone cold resistance.

Before you get into a situation where you will be vulnerable, decide:

make up an escape plan if i get into a tight situation with this lady

no spending time alone with her.

no undue contact or encouragement.

if you are in a relationship, make it obvious

We are all weak sometimes, so it helps to talk to a friend who will give good advice and to pray as well

It is not impossible, we just need to be focused and determined so we dont fall.
Re: Down Advances from An Attractive Woman. by almondjoy(f): 5:38am On Oct 17, 2007
debosky:

I've learned the best approach to these kinds of things is to pre-decide what you will do.

Don't wait till the woman is naked and handling you to try to 'turn down the advances' because, 99% of the time you wont be able to resist at that point, except you are about to be caught or possess some superhuman stone cold resistance.

Before you get into a situation where you will be vulnerable, decide:

make up an escape plan if i get into a tight situation with this lady

no spending time alone with her.

no undue contact or encouragement.

if you are in a relationship, make it obvious

We are all weak sometimes, so it helps to talk to a friend who will give good advice and to pray as well

It is not impossible, we just need to be focused and determined so we don't fall.

Ehn-eeeeeeeeeeeeehn! So you too don reach that side with your sleeping beauty face? shocked Na wah for children of now a days oh! handling ke? shocked

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Down Advances from An Attractive Woman. by efuah(f): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2007
tj4ever:

Make una leave Sienna alone O! I ain't so sure that the guy has normal blood flowing in his veins. I applaud his committment and stuff and moan at my own weakness of flesh to quote our men of God.

Sienna. I would have really envied your straight up life if I felt it was real.

I hope it is.

good luck
this is my big brother ya talking abt angry why wld he lie to please the forum and ofcus he is real . . . no pretence!
why is it so difficult to accept who others are? we all can't be the same, ur demerits might be his merits smiley
go go big brother kiss

yimiton:

All hail Sienna, C blow and every other guy that makes up his mind to be faithfull. Please let other Nigerians know that it is possible to be faithful to one woman!
hey big sis hw body now? av bn sick, u did not even bother to pass by over the weekend cry
Re: Down Advances from An Attractive Woman. by Kaestro(m): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2007
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Boy Fine No Be Small / Share your Experience On Your Very First Kiss / Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Mate, Is It A Good Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.