Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,773 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London (9593 Views)

LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra / Biography Of Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by ak47mann(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2012
alj harem:

He was a tribalist and he educated Igbos ?

He was a tribalist and told Ojukwu to discuss before secessing ?

WHY DID OJUWKU DESCRIBE AWOLOWO AS THE PRESIDENT WE NEVER HAD.

Okujwu was not honest with you all, or maybe he was honest but he knew how stu.pid some of u are

The Igbos should regret because they wanted to out-smart the South-South. Let this be bygone. We need to plan the future please. Did you realize that Azikiwe gave the fictitious population to the North? Did you realize that Azikiwe gave dud cheque for 12 pounds to the Yoruba man asking him to step down for him(Zik) to contest for the western house? After the man had accepted and explained to his people expaining to them that he would use the money which was an equivalent of the allowance of a house of Reps then, Our Zik went around and stopped the cheque at the bank and the yoruba man went and was disappointed. He could save his face from his kinsmen.Hence, the disgrace at the Western House of Assembly.
Did you realize the atrocities committed by Igbos even in the community where Phillip Effiong, Ojukwu's deputy is from. Let me tell you that the entire community was marched into a Church and set ablaze.
Did you realize that Phillip Effiong was made a figure head while very junior Igbo officers were running the operations and were the insiders? The Igbos used the war and other opportunities as an opprtunity to conquer and expand Igbo territory for domination. I hope the new Igbo will not be the same. Grief for the actions of your past leaders
look man,all these talk is irrelevant if you want believe what you want to believe,but respect our ojukwu cus this thing will cus a big problem for your people,none of your leaders ever care for his people as ojukwu did for his own people,i have warned you again don't blame anybody if your people get diss and all that,your people started killing igbos and sending their body parts down to east by train have you lot forgetting that already?i warn you again stay away this fight is bigger than you.No body in Nigeria can take the heat better avoid it now,
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by HyeBits: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2012
@alj haremThey never learn for they thoughout education resides at fix within the four walls of a college. What about wisdom and common sense? They don't have. The present Finance Minister-The elitist economist Okonjo Iweala had her secondary school education in SW-Ibadan to be exact. Then the dumbass will rant The Great Awo is tribalist. Igbos will forever live on propaganda.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2012
I put Awo, Zik and Balewa on the same level. What Awo did is what Zik and Balewa would do. I am Igbo and i don't think that Awo betrayed  us. This three men would never support a divided Nigeria. Some people say that Zik betrayed his people which is not true. What Zik did is what Balewa and Awo would do. Forget about those noise Awo made. That is what they are, noise. The truth is that Awo being the nationalist he is, would never breakout.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by aljharem(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2012
ak47mann:

look man,all these talk is irrelevant if you want believe what you want to believe,but respect our ojukwu cus this thing will cus a big problem for your people,none of your leaders ever care for his people as ojukwu did for his own people,i have warned you again don't blame anybody if your people get diss and all that,your people started killing igbos and sending their body parts down to east by train have you lot forgetting that already?i warn you again stay away this fight is bigger than you.No body in Nigeria can take the heat better avoid it now,

I would give Ojukwu his DUE respect and also because Igbos respect him thus I have no reason to disrespect him. YOU ALSO SHOULD GIVE AWOLOWO HIS DUE RESPECT

RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL.

If you don't give the leader I admire respect how do you expect me to give the leader you respect respect ? How
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
alj harem:

can you imagine, some ideeiot comparing this man to awolowo angry

very annoying, When you ask them what he achieved nothing

He killed over 3 million of his own people.isnt that an achievement ?
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by aljharem(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2012
lucenzo:

I put Awo, Zik and Balewa on the same level. What Awo did is what Zik and Balewa would do. I am Igbo and i don't think that Awo betrayed  us. This three men would never support a divided Nigeria. Some people say that Zik betrayed his people which is not true. What Zik did is what Balewa and Awo would do. Forget about those noise Awo made. That is what they are, noise. The truth is that Awo being the nationalist he is, would never breakout.

I have no problem with Ojukwu par-say

I have a problem with ZIK, the man according to history forced the NORTH AND THE SOUTH INTO NIGERIA. after the forceful marriage because he held the power back then, the south was then divided into west and east

You have to understand my anger here when people talk bad of awolowo when history says another.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by chmod777: 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2012
[size=16pt]these men called al harem and Bluetooth do not read and comment on anything on NL unless it is tagged Igbo. Are they below 18years old cos they act so childish ?
If you study human psychology , u realize that when someone is irrelevant to you, you don't even remember him, cos he is not worth the stress, lest spending time to criticize a non entity. But when someone is really exclusive and superior in attribute, you tend to talk about him or find out his error. These two men and others have inferiority complex problems or they are immature.
I leave in Sweden and I noticed that when u are relevant, ur boss corrects ur mistakes, criticizes ur work. But when u get silence from a Swede no matter what u do, then u are soooo irrelevant. This works across tribes and races. so please ALL Igbos on NL should not respond to all the nonentities who feel inferior to Igbos and express themselves only by castigating and criticizing Igbos. Please there are more than 200 tribes in Naija. Why Igbo ?
they more u want to know or talk about Igbos, they more the level of insecurity feeling and inferiority compounds
[/size]
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by OnlyRebel: 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2012
The coward killed multitude of his people, left multitude in front line but the war general ran away as a poor woman. Ghadafi, never did this. He died his course. I protest, Ojukwu should be burried in Abidjan.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by cantell(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2012
Only-Rebel:

^^ His uncle declared a war on propaganda without intelligence. Only possible with Igbos, cowards. Ever funny race.
See kettle calling the pot black,
You can't even use ur original username. You hide behind a new username cos you're too afraid.
*spits* you need to be thrown into a dungeon for being such a coward.
Btw, we're an ethnic group not a race. Otondo!
alj harem:

[size=13pt]
Let me remind you that Igbos use to run things back then and yoruba were at the background.

This envy is unbecoming
. [/size]

First of all, to correct your one-track mind, we're not in envy of anyone at least, not the yorubas.
For christ sakes, It's like saying that Americans are envy of Nigerians! It's a shitty thing to say.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by cantell(m): 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2012
Only-Rebel:

I protest, Ojukwu should be burried in Abidjan.
Thats all you guys do. Protest and dance while others think about their future. The minute you see the butt of a rifle, you take to your heels.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by OnlyRebel: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
@ Cantell, you see where your problem ever start from. How on earth you unearthed I'm a Yoruba. Igbos will never learn. Well, your error. May be it has been your culture to hide under multiple ids. This is real me on NL. Nothing you Igbo NL cyber-knights can do to me. Passover.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by OnlyRebel: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2012
By the gale of history, which of the Nigerian war generals ran away from front line like a coward he was in the night? SHAME if you can't answer this simple million naira question! Is that your final answer! you final answer! The last time your final answer! Yes, Ojukwu my final answer. You have won N1,000,000. You arrrrrre right!
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by antartica(m): 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
I am not surprise u are a tomb robber bluetooth. I bet ur ancestors must have been robbing the tombs of nobles for generations. That is why u always sound like a iiberated osu. Once osu is always osu.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by HighChief4(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2012
Rest in peace the Great Ikemba, even at death, your name still scares so many. Rest in peace Peoples' General, the happenings in Nigeria today have vindicated you. Jee nke oma Nna anyi

Our own service here is coming up in a few days and I hope to upload the video too
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by HighChief4(m): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2012
lucenzo:

I put Awo, Zik and Balewa on the same level. What Awo did is what Zik and Balewa would do. I am Igbo and i don't think that Awo betrayed us. This three men would never support a divided Nigeria. Some people say that Zik betrayed his people which is not true. What Zik did is what Balewa and Awo would do. Forget about those noise Awo made. That is what they are, noise. The truth is that Awo being the nationalist he is, would never breakout.

Brother please do not Put Zik of Africa and Awo of Ibadan on the same sentence again. Zik was speaker of the House of Asembly, Governor general and President, While Awo was an ex-convict and a treacherous politician who ended up taking his own life, so please they are not on the same level. Zik is at the level of Mandela, Jomo Kenyatta, Juliuos Nyerere and other Pan-Afrinacists, he was never a regional politician
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by OnlyRebel: 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
Scares indeed. Who will be scared by a sorry war general that started a war he knew he would run from. We are only concern about the dogma of a life the biafra war propaganda has caused this generation of Ibos. A reason for a sternly jabbed entity called Nigeria. The evil men do lives after them, the good is oft interred with their bones. Just my take to have new assurance., gospel according to me.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by ak47mann(m): 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2012
High_Chief:

Brother please do not Put Zik of Africa and Awo of Ibadan on the same sentence again. Zik was speaker of the House of Asembly, Governor general and President, While Awo was an ex-convict and a treacherous politician who ended up taking his own life, so please they are not on the same level. Zik is at the level of Mandela, Jomo Kenyatta, Juliuos Nyerere and other Pan-Afrinacists, he was never a regional politician
^^

comparing ZIK of Africa to that useless bigoted [b]AWOLOWO i[/b]s like comparing elephant with mosquito,  he was a falure all his life cool
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by HyeBits: 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
The Great Awo, pioneer of what would have been a new Nigeria. An entity the Zik seemed fond of, good to history-the treasure of the world- that brought to light his selfishness and callousness. May I ask you, how is the last home of Zik is like as we scrutinize what make of our history? May I invite you to the Museum of Awo and his ever elegant and Jerusalem like resting place. Like someone wrote; "the evil men do lives after them, the good is oft interred with their bones".
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by nwajohn(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2012
He should be buried in BIAFRA not in Nigeria period!
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by aljharem(m): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2012
High_Chief:

when I see people, like you I laugh at your stu.pidity and self apriasing

WHO COIN THE NAME ZIK OF AFRICA. AFRICA/NIGERIAS OR IGBOS LIKE YOURSELF

Zik was never and would never be in the same league as Awolowo not to talk of madella etc

you must be drunk

change name from zik of onisha to zik of africa. LOL how stu.pid keep delusing yourselves in ignorance

Please where is Zik in the 6 most power black african man from daily time 1959

[size=14pt]Foreign News: SIX LEADERS OF BLACK AFRICA
Monday, Feb. 16, 1959

Chief Obafemi Awolowo, 49, of the powerful Yoruba tribe, dedicated, teetotaling Prime Minister of the Western Region of Nigeria who began as a barrister, has gradually emerged as a statesman of integrity in a land where charges of corruption are the political order of the day. His fellow Prime Minister to the more populous but primitive north, the Sardauna of Sokoto, is a haughty Moslem nobleman out of another century. Nigeria's other regional Prime Minister, the demagogic, U.S.-educated Nnamdi ["Zik"] Azikiwe of the Ibo tribe to the east, lives under a cloud as a result of a financial scandal in his administration. So rent by divisions (250 tribes speaking 400 languages), Nigeria has a compromise federal Prime Minister, Abubakar Balewa, a northerner. "To many of us," says Awolowo, "Britain is our second home. We have thrown no stones, fired no shot, and we have not shed a drop of British blood. We are attaining independence by peaceful, orderly and democratic methods."
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,894174,00.html
[/size]

educate yourself more
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by OnlyRebel: 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
Good if the war general is burried in Biafra. I'm 100% for that, but not in Nigeria soil. Of course, he never believed in the contraption. Biafra Nation apologist in Abidjan et al. Great if he is burried in Abidjan.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by aljharem(m): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2012
I am yet to see anyone IN AFRICA and indeed parts of asia and europe beat this record

Chief Obafemi Awolowo achieved a number of firsts as more evidence of his true leadership qualities as head of Government of Western region. This includes:

Free Primary Education introduced
The First free medical service to children below the age of 18 years
The first stadium of international standard called Liberty Stadium
The first Television Station network in Africa
The first pilgrim Welfare Board
The first modern housing Estate located in Bodija and Ikeja
The first introduced minimum wage for workers which was also the highest

He was not even the president or prime minister but could achieve such heights

the president back then Nnamdi was so filled with envy, he lock awolowo up it for his case to be the issue of "the man who kept throwing stones at the market for he did not know when the stone would hit his family"

No be only Zik of africa, it is Zik of the world. Funny clowns
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by cantell(m): 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2012
Only-Rebel:

@ Cantell, How on earth you unearthed I'm a Yoruba..
By their runny mouth you shall know them.
Your cohort, noisemaker alh-harem must have your bloodline flowing in his veins.
Stop hidin your identity.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by OnlyRebel: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2012
@alj harem, you got this wrong. He is called the ZIK of The Universe.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2012
Lol. Enough damage control on this thread  grin Ojukwu (R.I.P.) truly is an enigma, alive or dead, just look at the panic mode some of these inferiors are in. Nawao.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by dasparrow: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2012
alj harem:

I am yet to see anyone IN AFRICA and indeed parts of asia and europe beat this record

Chief Obafemi Awolowo achieved a number of firsts as more evidence of his true leadership qualities as head of Government of Western region. This includes:

Free Primary Education introduced
The First free medical service to children below the age of 18 years
The first stadium of international standard called Liberty Stadium
The first Television Station network in Africa
The first pilgrim Welfare Board
The first modern housing Estate located in Bodija and Ikeja
The first introduced minimum wage for workers which was also the highest

He was not even the president or prime minister but could achieve such heights

the president back then Nnamdi was so filled with envy, he lock awolowo up it for his case to be the issue of "the man who kept throwing stones at the market for he did not know when the stone would hit his family"

No be only Zik of africa, it is Zik of the world. Funny clowns

You really know Nigeria's history and I have learnt alot just reading your posts on this thread. Please keep educating us Alhaji because many of us when not born in the 50s and 60s. Thanks.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by aljharem(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2012
cantell:

By their runny mouth you shall know them.
Your cohort, noisemaker alh-harem must have your bloodline flowing in his veins.
Stop hidin your identity.

if you noticed I did not quote the rubbish u wrote previously as I did not want to make things worse that it already is

If you want to involve me in this then this thread would go down a dark path.

Just saying, don't compare people that never achieved anything in Nigeria to those that did.

thanks
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by aljharem(m): 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2012
dasparrow:

You really know Nigeria's history and I have learnt alot just reading your posts on this thread. Please keep educating us Alhaji because many of us when not born in the 50s and 60s. Thanks.

No problem bros. this people are clown the issue is that they know the truth but chose to deny it because of envy
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by cantell(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2012
alj harem:

No problem bros. this people are clown the issue is that they know the truth but chose to deny it because of envy
alj harem:

if you noticed I did not quote the rubbish u wrote previously as I did not want to make things worse that it already is

If you want to involve me in this then this thread would go down a dark path.

Just saying, don't compare people that never achieved anything in Nigeria to those that did.

thanks
Oh! I'm shaking! You're a big foool.
Why this silly obsession about Igbos? Why can't you give it a rest for once?
Ojukwu did this, Zik did that. Have you or any member of your family got to the height where
this men attained in their lifetime?
You know the history of Igbos like the back of your hand. What kind of obsession is that?
In one thread a guy was complaining about what Igbos did to his nephew(don't know if it's true) and somehow, i understand his pain. Not that i support his bashing, but sometimes it's good to let people vent their anger.
But in your case, you just do it out of sheer hatred. Stop hating, you can never change anything.
If there's anyone who envies the Igbos most in Nl, you're the one.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by OnlyRebel: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^Did Ojukwu not do that or Zik not do these. Kindly wake up you bigot. Biggest fool.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by aljharem(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
cantell:

Oh! I'm shaking! You're a big foool.
Why this silly obsession about Igbos? Why can't you give it a rest for once?
Ojukwu did this, Zik did that. Have you or any member of your family got to the height where
this men attained in their lifetime?
You know the history of Igbos like the back of your hand. What kind of obsession is that?
In one thread a guy was complaining about what Igbos did to his nephew(don't know if it's true) and somehow, i understand his pain. Not that i support his bashing, but sometimes it's good to let people vent their anger.
But in your case, you just do it out of sheer hatred. Stop hating, you can never change anything.
If there's anyone who envies the Igbos most in Nl, you're the one.

Maybe it your brothers obession with anything awolowo, yoruba and hausa that made alj haram

tell them to stop and I would stop.

If I show some respect to Igbos on Nairaland then maybe they can show an equal respect to me back.

You cannot be insulting others and expect others to be quite. No sir it does not happen that way. This is not any Igbo forum but a Nigerian forum. If you want Igbos or you to be respected, then you show others respect.

Ok!!!!

and as for you america nigeria anology, It is a very good way to describe yorubas and igbos

americans don't run to nigeria but Nigerians do. that says a lot

maybe you think next time you post.

Yes I repeat it, Igbos on Nairaland and some of their politicans are envious of the yorubas.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2012
lol @ obsession with awolowo and yorubas  grin. I wonder since when Igbos started paying attention to people who couldn't achieve much and thus decided to end it all by committing  suicide. I believe most Igbos have more important things to engage their time in, like setting the pace and watching others follow from the distance. Envy is a ridiculous thing indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos To Impose Death Sentence On Kidnappers / ThisGlob e.com: / Orji Kalu Wins APC Senatorial Ticket Unopposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.