Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London (9592 Views)

LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra / Biography Of Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by ak47mann(m): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2012
alj harem:

Maybe it your brothers obession with anything awolowo, yoruba and hausa that made alj haram

tell them to stop and I would stop.

If I show some respect to Igbos on Nairaland then maybe they can show an equal respect to me back.

You cannot be insulting others and expect others to be quite. No sir it does not happen that way. This is not any Igbo forum but a Nigerian forum. If you want Igbos or you to be respected, then you show others respect.

Ok!!!!

and as for you america nigeria anology, It is a very good way to describe yorubas and igbos

americans don't run to nigeria but Nigerians do. that says a lot

maybe you think next time you post.

Yes I repeat it, Igbos on Nairaland and some of their politicans are envious of the yorubas.

shut da fucck up!! i have told you many times that igbo "wahala" will and shall one day give you (HBP)and i can see it coming, your hatred is only gonna make us believe that our enemies are always scared.Bloody trabalist like you,what do you mean by igbo politicians are envious of yorubas? bloody sycophant,i dey laugh, on which level naah?cus their is nothing to be jealous about aboki you hear? well!what can one do to an Islamic fundamentalist like you,just waste of space cool
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by Chyz2: 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2012
The funny thing is if these men were still alive they curse even their supporters for talking the nonsense that is being spewed on nailand at the moment.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by 9jaIhail(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
alj harem:

I am yet to see anyone IN AFRICA and indeed parts of asia and europe beat this record

Chief Obafemi Awolowo achieved a number of firsts as more evidence of his true leadership qualities as head of Government of Western region. This includes:

Free Primary Education introduced
      The First free medical service to children below the age of 18 years
      The first stadium of international standard called Liberty Stadium
      The first Television Station network in Africa
      The first pilgrim Welfare Board
      The first modern housing Estate located in Bodija and Ikeja
      The first introduced minimum wage for workers which was also the highest

He was not even the president or prime minister but could achieve such heights

the president back then Nnamdi was so filled with envy, he lock awolowo up it for his case to be the issue of "the man who kept throwing stones at the market for he did not know when the stone would hit his family"

No be only Zik of africa, it is Zik of the world. Funny clowns

you see how silly you are,you and your some yoruba's has been so much noise makers about awolowo been this and that ahead of zik but bro hear what a yoruban has to say.take your time and read,after reading you will realize that zik did not only brought independent to Nigeria but also to other africans.after reading this and you come up with some silly excuses and proves i will not respond to you.enjoy as you read.

EVERY 16th of November is a golden opportunity to reflect on essentials of leadership as Africa remembers one of her heroes, Rt. Hon. Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, a foremost pan- Africanist. The Zik of Africa as popularly known was born in Zungeru, in today’s Niger State in 1904. Young Zik travelled to the United States in 1925 in quest for education.

By sheer dint of hard work, determination and perseverance, he bagged strings of academic laurels across colleges and universities such as the Storer, Howard and Lincoln. It was while in America that Zik came in contact with the ideological dynamics of African–American politics of the time. He was thus influenced by the Harlem Renaissance and the inspirational Africanist visions of Marcus Garvey.

He found a great companion in the works of all time great African –American scholar and leader, W.E.B Du Bois. In America too, Zik also experienced the Negritude movement as well as Afro Cubanism in Cuba. These experiences formed him into the most urbane, internationalized and most intellectually equipped of all Nigerian independence advocates.

*The late Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe

At the end of his studies, Zik secured a teaching job at the Lincoln University . It was as a lecturer there in 1933, that African history was for the first time introduced into the curriculum of an American university. With this, Zik proved to the sneering white imperialists like Hugh Trevor-Roper of the 1950’s Oxford that Africa has a great history that is different from one long night of savagery. Zik proved “that African history is not an unrewarding gyrations of barbarous tribes.”

However, the comfort of an American job held no attraction for Zik who had a flaming passion to engage his towering academic attainments for the liberation of Africa from the manacles of imperialism. There was a steely conviction in him that his baggage of degrees meant nothing if not deployed to free Africa from the bondage of colonialism, thus his return to Africa in November 1934.

Emergence of Zik in Africa

The emergence of Zik in Africa of the 1930s was a big momentum for the anti-colonial struggle. In Ghana in 1934 as the editor of the African Morning Post, the impact of Zik’s anti colonial evangelism was electric. He did not just fire imagination; he inspired concrete steps towards de-colonization.

While addressing Africans in Ghana in January 1937 for instance, Zik declared, “if because I am an instrument of destiny through which imperialism in West Africa is to be challenged and liquidated, and if in this mission I am compelled to pay the supreme penalty, then there is no need for me to quake or to quiver. I am becoming convinced day by day that the New Africa is destined to become a reality. No force under the heavens can stem it. Even my death cannot postpone its crystallization.”

It was his quintessential journalistic torch-bearing, nascent political vibrancy and oratory that attracted disciples like Kwame Nkuruma whom Zik assisted to secure admission at Lincoln University. Nkuruma returned later to lead Ghana to independence.

It is also on record that Zik was one of the conveners of the Pan African conference of 1945 in London where blacks all over the world united for the first time to fight imperialism in Africa. Back in Nigeria , Zik re-engineered the NCNC; fine tuned its course and cause, making it a gritty national political platform for the independence struggle. The Zik’s group of newspapers championed by the West African Pilot was a thorn in the flesh of colonial government.

Under Azikiwe’s inspiration, Nigerians first began to demand total independence. His deep understanding of power dynamics, his nationalism, black philosophical consciousness and above all, intimidating intellectual and academic prowess jolted Nigeria’s independence struggle out of slumber, while affronting the pride and conceit of colonial masters.

His vision and strong belief in one united Nigeria was unmitigated and unmatched. Thus, while some of his contemporaries were content creating impregnable regional bases, Zik pursued a pan Nigerian constituency. From every stretch of calculation, Zik is decidedly the father of Nigeria .

Today, Zik is no more but he has shown the light and our people have found their way. In other climes where tribalism and mediocrity do not blur the vision of leaders, Azikiwe deserves a better memorial. Without Zik historians have noted, the path to Nigeria’s independence would have been different.He was the eagle on the tallest iroko.
Today ethnic nationalism and terrorism are affronting the adhesive of national unity; Nigerians have a lot to learn from Zik’s unshakable commitment to the unity and progress of Nigeria. Today that politics has become a do or die affair, Nigerians should draw endless lessons from Zik’s maturity, sagacious sense of dialogue and compromise as a panacea to good governance and national cohesion.

jide olusola
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by aljharem(m): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

you see how silly you are,you and your some yoruba's has been so much noise makers about awolowo been this and that ahead of zik but bro hear what a yoruban has to say.take your time and read,after reading you will realize that zik did not only brought independent to Nigeria but also to other africans.after reading this and you come up with some silly excuses and proves i will not respond to you.enjoy as you read.

I weep for you people

Let me make myself clear

1. I do not support Awolowo because he is yoruba or whatever. I support people/government that[b] DIRECTLY[/b] impact on the lifes of the people. Examples of such leaders are Awolowo, Fashola, Bello, Okpara, Rochas. I support people that have direct impact on the lifes of her people she rules.

2. Zik of Onitsha is very much part of Nigeria's problem which is
           a) He was a slave of the colonial power
           b) He created the genesis of the friction between yoruba and igbo
           c) His death would have prevented 3 million or so igbos from dying

3. I am not faulting Ojukwu but he made some mistakes which is normal would be forgotten until likes of ak47mann and co keep comparing him with hausawa and yoruba leaders. I see NO COMPARISON.

3. Here is were I leave not to add fuel to the fire. Let me respect Ndigbo and Ojukwu
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by antartica(m): 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2012
Why do keep blaming the past even when we in the 21st century are still stuck in ignorance,still mentally enslaved?

We should no better than our elders, we still blame them for our present predicaments like cry cry babies.Still not able to solve dynamic problems.

Awo this,zik that,balawo this.I hate scums.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by osunmakin: 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2012
please I will appreciate anybody that have autobiography/biography of Dr Michael okpara and also because I am involved by Ojukwu. Thanks.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by dayokanu(m): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2012
read what a real warlord, Effiong had to say about Ojuku

When Biafra's military resistance collapsed, [size=28pt]Ojukwu fled to Côte d'Ivoire[/size].

Efiong assumed leadership in this situation of turmoil, starvation, and collapse. He became Head of State of Biafra on 8 January 1970 and on 12 January announced surrender.[1]

At the time of the surrender, Efiong believed that the situation was hopeless and that prolonging the conflict would have led only to the further destruction and starvation of the people of Biafra. At that time Effiong said, "I am convinced now that a stop must be put to the bloodshed which is going on as a result of the war. I am also convinced that the suffering of our people must be brought to an immediate end."[1]

Nnaemeka L. Aneke wrote, "General Efiong’s handling of Biafra’s surrender is one of the most tactical and devoted maneuvers ever seen on the Nigerian scene. Those who do not appreciate the depth of it may not have appreciated what was at stake as Biafra capitulated."[2] Many observers had expected wholesale retribution at war's end.
[edit]

Later life

In a 1996 interview, Efiong reflected on those events:

I have no regrets whatsoever of my involvement in Biafra or the role I played. The war deprived me of my property, dignity, my name. Yet, I saved so many souls on both sides and by this, I mean Biafra and Nigeria. . . .

I felt that I played a role which has kept this country united till today. . . .

At the end of it all when I saw they (Biafran soldiers) could no longer continue and [size=28pt]Ojukwu had fled[/size], I did what was ideal after wide consultation . . . [2]

Efiong died 6 November 2003, at the age of 78 less than two weeks before his 79th birthday.

The b1nch fled the war front and left the populace to die

What a shame to war generals.

God bless Effiong a true general who waited not the biatch who fled
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by antartica(m): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2012
He who fights and run away,lives to fight another day.It is not always the one that died in a war is a hero.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by nedu210(m): 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2012
@alj haram, am enjoying ur stu-pi-dity bro carry on, i just tried 2 picture the kind of person displaying dis high class stu-pi-dity, the only thing i can see is an 18 years old child dat just came out of secondary skul and lack knowledge of history. Still go on with ur stu-pi-diy am enjoyin it.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by kizito96(m): 12:03am On Jan 28, 2012
Thank you Igbos in London for this kind step
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 28, 2012
i'm loving how igbos here acquire more and more silence in dealing with the alj-harems of nairaland
soon those fools will notice too
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by aljharem(m): 12:27am On Jan 28, 2012
nedu210:

@alj haram, am enjoying ur stu-pi-dity bro carry on, i just tried 2 picture the kind of person displaying dis high class stu-pi-dity, the only thing i can see is an 18 years old child dat just came out of secondary skul and lack knowledge of history. Still go on with ur stu-pi-diy am enjoyin it.
LOL, I am glad u are enjoying it

I know you people hate hearing the truth but your religion preaches that "the truth shall set you free" isn't it ?

yeah I am 18 and how does that change the fact stated ?

even if you are 80 years old, it still does not change the facts so get over yourself

an 80 years old man engaging in tribalism speaks a lot about ur person and ur ethnic group.

Grow up and smell the coffee ok
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by aljharem(m): 12:28am On Jan 28, 2012
re@lchange:

i'm loving how igbos here acquire more and more silence in dealing with the alj-harems of nairaland
soon those fools will notice too

trust me that is the solution

if you can't win by stating facts something [size=14pt]DON'T START IT[/size]

if you want to go tribal, well History is there for us to see.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by SamIkenna: 12:47am On Jan 28, 2012
alj harem, of all the threads on NL this is where you've found happiness? Wow! Its a shame you have avoided other threads that are talking about how your people are butchering other people, I guess you've finally become tired of defending the indefensible and now your thanking your stars for providing you with an OJUKWU thread so you can show us a litany of how Igbos hate Yorubas.

I see you're smart, but like every game in life there comes a time when its up. Your game is up buddy. Telling us how Igbo hates yoruba will not change whats on ground. It wont stop Boko Haram from staging yet another cataclysmic and bloody orgy. I suggest you evacuate your family from the north 'cause you know when Boko hits your Kanuri town all this your Igbo vs Yoruba conspiracy wont save you.

You've fought so hard in turning all other ethnic groups against Igbo just like your people did during the civil war yet you are so blind to see that the emerging concensus in Nigeria today is centering around what Ojukwu fought for. I know deep down you're not a very bad person rather you want a Nigeria where the status quo perpetually favors the core north. What better way to do it than to continue the usual divide and conquer. My brother your gameplan is 50 yrs old and believe me we've seen the idiocy therein.

you can continue talking about Ojukwu while your people are turning soda cans to mini bombs. I wish you notice the political and cultural tectonic plates of core north and the rest of Nigeria are gradually drifting apart by the day. Wake up now while you can brother, don't let the inevitable take you by surprise because if you keep avoiding the real enemy of your people which are poverty, extremism, illiteracy, and terrorism for a phantom enemy aka "Igbo and Ojukwu" then you would have signed up for a future in an implosive north with Boko leader as your Supreme Ayatollah.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by HighChief4(m): 1:40am On Jan 28, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

alj harem, of all the threads on NL this is where you've found happiness? Wow! Its a shame you have avoided other threads that are talking about how your people are butchering other people, I guess you've finally become tired of defending the indefensible and now your thanking your stars for providing you with an OJUKWU thread so you can show us a litany of how Igbos hate Yorubas.

I see you're smart, but like every game in life there comes a time when its up. Your game is up buddy. Telling us how Igbo hates yoruba will not change whats on ground. It wont stop Boko Haram from staging yet another cataclysmic and bloody SinParty. I suggest you evacuate your family from the north 'cause you know when Boko hits your Kanuri town all this your Igbo vs Yoruba conspiracy wont save you.

You've fought so hard in turning all other ethnic groups against Igbo just like your people did during the civil war yet you are so blind to see that the emerging concensus in Nigeria today is centering around what Ojukwu fought for. I know deep down you're not a very bad person rather you want a Nigeria where the status quo perpetually favors the core north. What better way to do it than to continue the usual divide and conquer. My brother your gameplan is 50 yrs old and believe me we've seen the idiocy therein.

you can continue talking about Ojukwu while your people are turning soda cans to mini bombs. I wish you notice the political and cultural tectonic plates of core north and the rest of Nigeria are gradually drifting apart by the day. Wake up now while you can brother, don't let the inevitable take you by surprise because if you keep avoiding the real enemy of your people which are poverty, extremism, illiteracy, and terrorism for a phantom enemy aka "Igbo and Ojukwu" then you would have signed up for a future in an implosive north with Boko leader as your Supreme Ayatollah.

+100. Your next beer is on me bro. That ret[i]a[/i]rd always derive pleasure in showcasing his idi[i]o[/i]cy
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by ak47mann(m): 3:04am On Jan 28, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

I see you're smart, but like every game in life there comes a time when its up. Your game is up buddy. Telling us how Igbo hates yoruba will not change whats on ground. It wont stop Boko Haram from staging yet another cataclysmic and bloody SinParty. I suggest you evacuate your family from the north 'cause you know when Boko hits your Kanuri town all this your Igbo vs Yoruba conspiracy wont save you.

GBOSAAAAH GBOSAAAAH I sip a shot of snap for you brother kiss
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by aljharem(m): 3:12am On Jan 28, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

1. I am not turning all ethnic groups against Igbos rather it is igbos on NL that are doing that and I have tried to be diplomatic enough. BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF

2. The boko haram plight is not new to me and I have commented where it fits. I would not comment on a topic I have no knowledge about.

3. I do not want the core north to be in any unfair advantage

4. I would love to see a country where Igbos, Hausa and Yorubas can be equal and see each other as one.

5. Tell Ak47mann, Nchara and co to stop spreading hate messages against others on this forum. IT IS ANNOYING

As I said before, we need to respect each other but it can only occur if we have mutual understanding. I am yet to see an igbo Nler condemn Nchara for once. It sends a message to me that they support his hate messages and I do not like that.

Respect is reciprocal.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by aljharem(m): 3:13am On Jan 28, 2012
ak47mann:

GBOSAAAAH GBOSAAAAH I sip a shot of snap for you brother kiss

abeg give it a rest. if said you would stop tribalism only for u to go back to it. who is fooling who

You and Nchara have no monopoly in propaganda. Just to let you know.

If you respect others, others would respect you. It is not a one way thing
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by ak47mann(m): 3:28am On Jan 28, 2012
alj harem:

abeg give it a rest. if said you would stop tribalism only for u to go back to it. who is fooling who

You and Nchara have no monopoly in propaganda. Just to let you know.

If you respect others, others would respect you. It is not a one way thing
My friend go and sit down,look who is talking?you are just a deceiver, a lair,is all these little boys and some of your followers love talking down on us,let go back from 2006/07 and see how my people was getting diss and mocked all over the place,igbo people are practicing rituals,they are drug pushers, kidnappers, armed robbers,all sort of names,and i ask you are we not the same Nigeria like you and your mates? or are we good to pick at? or are we 3rd class citizenry as your people say, we good  for jokes and it make you better and tell the world that igbos are bad they are not nice people.

As i said is not about igbos anymore my friend,the hunters and now being hunted,such is life, your lies and divide and conquer tactics is over. cool
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by SamIkenna: 4:27am On Jan 28, 2012
alj harem, believe me I can smell a very bad person from a mile. You are not that bad rather your desire for Nigeria is ungodly lopsided in favor of core north. You want us to be one happy Nigeria where the core north retains the main keys to power. You really want one big happy nation. However, what you didnt factor into your fantasy of One happy Nigeria is that some people are paying more than others in this Nation for too long and they are tired. Twisting it as Igbo vs Yoruba isn't gonna cut it because 50 yrs of exploitation and degradation has taken a toll on us. The core north enjoyed many yrs of free access to power which unfortunately made many of you to think we were beneath you. Your people developed huge political ego and unnecessary sense of entitlement thinking it would last forever.

The worst of it all was that as your people were controlling almost all Govt machineries, inflating census, and conering southern resources it didn't occur to them that their people needed to take education seriously. Today they are asking FG to help pay for their street children education. Don't you think its unfair to especially South East? A region that lost everything yet never came to FG for special help in sending their kids to school. I hope you don't think I want all those almajiris not to be educated, I really do but the issue is for how long shall we keep waiting for core north to buckle up. Things other people see and make the right choice we literally have to beg the core north to accept - be it education, polio, sharia, terrorism etc.

You, alj harem, need to reflect on why the rest of Nigeria is tired of Core North. Joining Yoruba to attack Igbo or Igbo to attack Yoruba will get no body anywhere because when the chips are down Yoruba knows who killed that Yoruba female teacher ( and she happens to be a nursing mother) and Igbo knows who Killed Gideon Akaluka. We all know who killed our corppers, we know who bombed the Catholic church in Madalla, and we know who bombed Kano recently. You need to face your issues and accept responsibility rather than creating division between Yoruba and Igbo. Let me conclude by saying this, for all the gra gra you see from idiotic Igbos and Yorubas we will never shoot at eachother; now take it to the bank and cash it 'cuase it aint bouncing.

NB: I dont endorse any form of hate between Igbo and Yoruba, its not in my character and I would never enjoying talking to any Igbo that has such hate for his fellow man. I dont know if you noticed, there is a report here in the US that shows some correlation between low IQ and prejudice. Haters are under-achievers pure and simple.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by ebere1712: 7:31am On Jan 28, 2012
Why a mass in a hostile nation like Britain. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by chino11(m): 8:50am On Jan 28, 2012
I don't know why some monstrous Yorubas write great Zik and awoalowa on same page; FYI Awoalwo was an ordinary criminal who was sent to prison by Zik and Balewa like any other violator for committing treason. Awaowolw remains the worst thing that happened to yoroobas. Even with all the fake 'free education' this is shit the badger left for the gullible imbe.cilic monsters called Yorubas. With the so called education and awareness this is what they achieved. grin

Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by Oeclaw: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2012
people like onlyrebel or whatsoever he calls himself and his likes who do not even know their fathers should stop posting trash on this site.

We Love IKEMBA, EZE IGBO GBURU GBURE  and His memory is unforgetable.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by chino11(m): 8:57am On Jan 28, 2012
Look at even his own people hated him with passion that have repeatedly pulled down his statue for being a traitor, having cimmitted treason jailed by great Zik and Balewa and he aweo later committed suicide. Is such a man with such dirty profile worthy enough to stand in the front of the government house?

"For the second time in recent years, the statue of Chief Obafemi Awolowo has been pulled down in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital. This time, the statue has been replaced with the statue of an “unknown soldier”. The Oyo State Governor, Chief Adebayo Alao-Akala has offered some less than convincing explanations on why Awo’s Statue had to be pulled down and replaced . "

http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20080116012908zg/nm-projects/awoproject/akala-versus-awolowos-statue-some-critiques/
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by Oeclaw: 10:03am On Jan 28, 2012
tell them
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by alexleo(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2012
After all said and done, what matters most is where we ll spend eternity. The bible said that except a man be born again he CANNOT see the kingdom of God. If Ojukwu did not give his life to Christ before his death he ll spend eternity in hell. Same goes to Awolowo, Abubakar, Ikoku, Azikiwe, Bayero and all human beings who died without Christ. Any greatness you attain in life ends here. Beyond this shore, it is holiness without which no man shall see God. Accept Jesus today so that you make heaven when u leave this earth. Anybody who misses heaven has missed all.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by alexleo(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2012
After all said and done, what matters most is where we ll spend eternity. The bible said that except a man be born again he CANNOT see the kingdom of God. If Ojukwu did not give his life to Christ before his death he ll spend eternity in hell. Same goes to Awolowo,  Abubakar, Ikoku, Azikiwe, Bayero and all human beings who died without Christ. Any greatness you attain in life ends here. Beyond this shore, it is holiness without which no man shall see God. Accept Jesus today so that you make heaven when u leave this earth. Anybody who misses heaven has missed all.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by ak47mann(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2012
alexleo:

After all said and done, what matters most is where we ll spend eternity. The bible said that except a man be born again he CANNOT see the kingdom of God. If Ojukwu did not give his life to Christ before his death he ll spend eternity in hell. Same goes to Awolowo,  Abubakar, Ikoku, Azikiwe, Bayero and all human beings who died without Christ. Any greatness you attain in life ends here. Beyond this shore, it is holiness without which no man shall see God. Accept Jesus today so that you make heaven when u leave this earth. Anybody who misses heaven has missed all.
preacher will you say the same thing for Christmas mandalla bomb blast victims?cus they died in the church while celebrating the birth of his only son.Am not GOd,so i have no right to judge same as you or anybody cool
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by Faheedat: 8:32am On Jan 29, 2012
IKEMBA GOES HOME, YOU ARE  A GREAT LEADER
Tribute to Late Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu
Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu: “Nigeria is a stooge of Europe. Her independence was and is a lie. Nigeria committed many crimes against her nationals which in the end made complete nonsense of her claim to unity. Nigeria persecuted and slaughtered her minorities; Nigerian justice was a farce; her elections, her census, her politics - her everything - was corrupt. Qualification, merit and experience were discounted in public service. In one area of Nigeria, for instance, they preferred to turn a nurse who had worked for five years into a doctor rather then employ a qualified doctor from another part of Nigeria; barely literate clerks were made Permanent Secretaries; a university Vice-Chancellor was sacked because he belonged to the wrong tribe.” ( Continues below…,  )

Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by NegroNtns(m): 8:45am On Jan 29, 2012
Alhj,

were you not the one telling me just this week to stop beating on ibos, here you are doing exact same thing.

I tell you what, dont you ever bring that nonsense advise to me again.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by OneNaira6: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2012
The Igbo on this forum have time on their hands.  I don't understand why you give this yoruba people so much of your time. Una have time o!!!  From what i've gathered they hate Ojukwu and pains them that Igbo like Ojukwu but despise Awolwowo. Na wa o!!!, very few Igbo care if other ethnic group like Ojukwu or not, I do not understand why some of this people care so much on what or who Igbo like.  Some fool screamin respect other tribes before we can respect Igbo in his bigotted and ignorant  mind as it can get cannot see noone mentioned any other ethnicity on their replies before some fools decided to come in and insult, degrade ojukwu. Na life though, they see what they want to see. Of what concern is to you people if a mass was done on Ojukwu's name?

LMFAO, even in his death, una fear him. Na wa o for you people.
Ndi-Igbo on this forum, there is something called inferiority obsession complex. Psychologically speaking, alj-harem, bluetooth, dayokanu, etc exhibit it. Una bascially fighting what only a doctor can fix.

Sam_Ikenna:

Respect and applaud your opinion to the T but one question do you honestly believe Alj-harem is Kanuri? How many Kanuri's or any other ethnicity group have you seen talk about another ethnicity group so much but at the same time disregarding his own ethnic group. The dude is Yoruba as it gets. Im surprised some of you all still believe the Kanuri crap. He even claimed Igbo once. dude seriously? you believe him? common on.

^^^^^@topic
They did the same thing around my neighborhood but unfortunately, I missed the mass but I do plan on attending the wake keep meant for him. ojukwu was a hero, he surely would be missed.
R.I.P Great ones.
R.I.P Ikemba
R.I.P to all Biafran generals, fighters and heros. You all would be missed.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by ak47mann(m): 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2012
Ndi-Igbo on this forum, there is something called inferiority obsession complex. Psychologically speaking, alj-harem, bluetooth, dayokanu, etc exhibit it. Una bascially fighting what only a doctor can fix.
i knew it,they are bloody psychopath!!! cool dalu kwa cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Takes $1.1Bn Loan From China For 3 Projects / OurMumuDonDo To Protest Against Fuel Scarcity On Wednesday / Lagos To Impose Death Sentence On Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.