Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,973 members, 7,838,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London (9583 Views)

LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra / Biography Of Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2012
cantell:

Okpo!

My bad. . .how about OJU-IKU = SUYA ?
ak47mann:

Ur father barbecue him wellu wellu then grab a sit  spread your smelly legs and swallow the meat with Yoruba lele ule cool cannibalism in yaribaland is alarming cool
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by aljharem(m): 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2012
nedu210:

the undiluted love ikemba showed ndigbo will never be forgotten, if u ppl don't like it dat way, go and jump into the nearest river and drown, so u can stop having nightmare about ojukwu.

he showed undiluted love but showed greed and tribalism to Ijaws and ibibio ?

Why did he try to expand Igbo land by invading and killing South-south people ?

why did he try to invade yoruba land aka ondo and lagos ?

You people are funny.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by ak47mann(m): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2012
alj harem:

he showed undiluted love but showed greed and tribalism to Ijaws and ibibio ?

Why did he try to expand Igbo land by invading and killing South-south people ?

why did he try to invade yoruba land aka ondo and lagos ?

You people are funny.
asaba massacre was done by Nigerian soldiers,how can he expand igbo culture to igbo people in SS? i told you stop this your useless lie,you will not help the matter you are adding fuel to the fire cool
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by antartica(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2012
Ojukwu doesnt need oyinbo mass,he should be given a befitting african burial with full traditional rites. Preferably at the dead of night with all the women,children and sissies like bluetooth barred. He should be buried like a true igbo blue blood that h is.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2012
ak47mann:

asaba massacre was done by Nigerian soldiers,how can he expand igbo culture to igbo people in SS? i told you stop this your useless lie,you will not help the matter you are adding fuel to the fire cool

Do you want me to call beaf to come and testify cuz BIAFARAN soldiers almost killed his father ? Abeg modify this nonsense before he comes.Your senior uncle wanted to rule nigeria by all means and that is what he wanted by declaring biafara.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by OnlyRebel: 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^ His uncle declared a war on propaganda without intelligence. Only possible with Igbos, cowards. Ever funny race.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2012
antartica:

Ojukwu doesnt need oyinbo mass,he should be given a befitting african burial with full traditional rites. Preferably at the dead of night with all the women,children and sissies like bluetooth barred. He should be buried like a true igbo blue blood that h is.

I can only come and kidnap his dilapidated and rotten body so we can bury him far away from where any man can reach in order to avoid a major epidemic on the human race.Such people should be cremated and their remains taken to the moon.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by aljharem(m): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2012
ak47mann:

asaba massacre was done by Nigerians when ?

Before the killing of ijaw, ibibio, annag etc traditional leaders ? or after

when did the benin massacre by baifran soilders occur and when did murtala do he own

Why did he plan and actually attempted to invade yorubaland

why did he send the biafra military to kill mid-westerners ? leaving his kinsmen the asaba alone ?

Why did he tell awolowo that before he declares secession he would tell him only for him to wake up the next day and declear it without telling him.

Why did effiog describe him as funny or so when he was using this same asaba , ika, and all other anioma as a buffer zone  for Nigeria army to fight in while he keep the core igbos of the SE protected ?

Why did he not send baifra military to asaba to protect the people ?

Ika people (wonderful people) after the "asaba massacre" as you people describe it gave murtila a title and a house when he was in asaba

Ojukwu was not honest with You igbo people and that is why when I see like of you and onlytruth I just shake my head and weep inside at your ignorance.

Ordinary onitsha market, you people sent huasa and yoruba people out and you all supported it (good move btw) but if the same was done in any part of the country, you would be the first to cry foul

For once be honest with urselves
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I can only come and kidnap his dilapidated and rotten body so we can bury him far away from where any man can reach in order to avoid a major epidemic on the human race.Such people should be cremated and their remains taken to the moon.
your mama left nyansh
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by aljharem(m): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2012
lucenzo:

your mama left nyansh
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by OnlyRebel: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2012
Be honest with themselves? Igbos don't know how of this. They remain a standout tribalist I have ever met.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2012
Only-Rebel:

Be honest with themselves? Igbos don't know how of this. They remain a standout tribalist I have ever met.
your father
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by ak47mann(m): 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

look upon all the atrocities awolowo committed your people always praise him,because he stole from others to feed your lazy A, s.s.and he died shamefully drinking poison and they buried him with his smell body standing up facing wall,he was a failure in his life,now talking all crap about ikemba,you think it makes you sound tough abi? dead wrong boyy!!it shows that wicked blood from awolowo still manifest till today,and insha ALLAH both you and ur Fathers rotten body will be floating on canal for days and will be eating by crocodile or something cool
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2012
thunder knack anybody wey curse ojukwu again
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by CrazyMan(m): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2012
May his gentle soul rest in peace, he was an icon and I think that the Ndigbo race should emulate his humility and honesty.

He would forever be remembered for his contributions for his beloved race. Adieu Papa.  cry  cry  cry
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2012
lucenzo:

your mama left nyansh

MAY BOKO HARAM BOMB YOU VERY SOON.
ak47mann:

look upon all the atrocities awolowo committed your people always praise him,because he stole from others to feed your lazy A, s.s.and he died shamefully drinking poison and they buried him with his smell body standing up facing wall,he was a failure in his life,now talking all crap about ikemba,you think it makes you sound tough abi? dead wrong boyy!!it shows that wicked blood from awolowo still manifest till today,and insha ALLAH both you and ur Fathers rotten body will be floating on canal for days and will be eating by crocodile or something cool

I'm just concerned about burying oju-iku in iboland,do you guys want more curse or possibly an outbreak of plague on your land ? Anyways,boko harams will also be on ground to do the usual bombing things you know.Suya go plenty be that o.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by HyeBits: 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2012
Awolowo remains a hero among his people. He stood firm when Ojukwu betrayed consultations by planning his campaign to Ondo and plan to root-out Lagos. Ojukwu never knew he was been tolerated. Before knowing what he was into, the soldier looked back and realise it never a child's play. Then he ran to Abidjan in woman attire, the middle of the night. What a coward in a war general! Never surprise for Ojukwu has lived on war propaganda without a bit mix of intelligence. The great Awo lived in those years like a fierce and brandishing general but surprise he never went to war college. What a shame on Ojukwu.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by ak47mann(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I'm just concerned about burying oju-iku in iboland,do you guys want more curse or possibly an outbreak of plague on your land ? Anyways,boko harams will also be on ground to do the usual bombing things you know.Suya go plenty be that o.
Hye-Bits:

Awolowo remains a hero among his people. He stood firm when Ojukwu betrayed consultations by planning his campaign to Ondo and plan to root-out Lagos. Ojukwu never knew he was been tolerated. Before knowing what he was into, the soldier looked back and realise it never a child's play. Then he ran to Abidjan in woman attire, the middle of the night. What a coward in a war general! Never surprise for Ojukwu has lived on war propaganda without a bit mix of intelligence. The great Awo lived in those years like a fierce and brandishing general but surprise he never went to war college. What a shame on Ojukwu.
^^^
you are sick in the head like your father[b] awoliko[/b],boko haram will bomb Lagos first before they come to east coast cool and finally chop them up and park their body parts in a truck and send it to chiefs IN SW i no they love too much meat cool
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2012
Hye-Bits:

shame on ur father for pouring in your mother's nyansh
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by aljharem(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
ak47mann:

look upon all the atrocities awolowo committed your people always praise him,because he robbed others to feed your lazy and he died shamefully drinking poison and they buried him with his smell body standing up facing the wall,he was a failure in his life,now talking all crap about ikemba,you think it makes you sound tough abi? dead wrong boyy!!it shows that wicked blood from awolowo still manifest till today,and insha ALLAH both you and ur Fathers rotten body will be floating on canal for days and will be eating by crocodile or something cool

[size=13pt]You are funny and greatly misinformed and that explains why Igbos hate or envious of the yorubas

In 1960 the western region paid a minimum wage of 5.8 shillings

the eastern region were paying 2 shillings.

In around 1957-1966, the western region had free education

the eastern region tried it but failed due to corruption and lack of fund management

around the same, the western region had free health services, the eastern region could not because of greed

The first television station in Africa was made by this same awolowo called WNTV ( western nigeria television station) while the easterners had nothing

Today WNTV is known as NTA which Nigeria is boasting of

The first univerisity in Nigeria was University of Ibadan, last time i checked Ibadan is not lagos

What else do you want

If any Nigerian or african can achieve that, I would follow the person like a mumu.

the envy is unbecoming.

In arounf 1969 awolow was the finicial minister, so you did not steal anyone's money but proper management and demand of accountablity is why yorubas are better off today.

Let me remind you that Igbos use to run things back then and yoruba were at the background.

This envy is unbecoming. [/size]
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2012
ak47mann:

^^^
you are sick in the head like your father[b] awoliko[/b],boko haram will bomb Lagos first before they  come to east coast cool and finally chop them up and park their body parts in a truck and send it to chiefs IN SW i no they love too much meat cool

monkey,they are already in Enugu state. I wish they can lodge just one bullet in your yansh.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by hbrednic: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
REST IN PEACE DIKE DI ORA MMA,IKEMBA 1 OF NIGERIA cry cry cry
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Any time I read your post, I weep for your parents. If your father had used condom during your conception, we won't have been reading your nonsense post.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by ak47mann(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2012
Do you guys really want us to post that useless thieving awolowo for people to read cus is there,the man was a tribalist,and his hatred on igbos was his down fall,and that hatred still pass on to his generations and it gonna be their down fall too
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by aljharem(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2012
CrazyMan:

May his gentle soul rest in peace, he was an icon and I think that the Ndigbo race should emulate his humility and honesty.

He would forever be remembered for his contributions for his beloved race. Adieu Papa.  cry  cry  cry

If ndigbo race emulate Ojukwu, then you know you are in trouble

Ojukwu was far from Honest or humble. FARRRRR FROM IT and he knows

I don't understand you people's annoying reason for following him

Even back then, the sensable Igbos saw the same thing. It is only this ideeiotic generation of Igbos that follow ojukwu

A man that killed 3 million Igbos and still came back to contest with the people that he sarifced Igbos to

How dumb undecided

Here is a video for you

[flash=450,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTWGnvDYkM0&feature=player_embedded[/flash]
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2012
alhaji how can you say such a thing. Do you know that with these words you are insulting ndigbo
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by aljharem(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2012
ak47mann:

Do you guys really want us to post that useless thieving awolowo for people to read cus is there,the man was a tribalist,and his hatred on igbos was his down fall,and that hatred still pass on to his generations and it gonna be their down fall too

He was a tribalist and he educated Igbos ?

He was a tribalist and told Ojukwu to discuss before secessing ?

WHY DID OJUWKU DESCRIBE AWOLOWO AS THE PRESIDENT WE NEVER HAD.

Okujwu was not honest with you all, or maybe he was honest but he knew how stu.pid some of u are

The Igbos should regret because they wanted to out-smart the South-South. Let this be bygone. We need to plan the future please. Did you realize that Azikiwe gave the fictitious population to the North? Did you realize that Azikiwe gave dud cheque for 12 pounds to the Yoruba man asking him to step down for him(Zik) to contest for the western house? After the man had accepted and explained to his people expaining to them that he would use the money which was an equivalent of the allowance of a house of Reps then, Our Zik went around and stopped the cheque at the bank and the yoruba man went and was disappointed. He could save his face from his kinsmen.Hence, the disgrace at the Western House of Assembly.
Did you realize the atrocities committed by Igbos even in the community where Phillip Effiong, Ojukwu's deputy is from. Let me tell you that the entire community was marched into a Church and set ablaze.
Did you realize that Phillip Effiong was made a figure head while very junior Igbo officers were running the operations and were the insiders? The Igbos used the war and other opportunities as an opprtunity to conquer and expand Igbo territory for domination. I hope the new Igbo will not be the same. Grief for the actions of your past leaders
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2012
Igbos can never be envious of anyone or tribe. With these statements you are encouraging tribalism which has been killing Nigeria since it's inception. There things that Hausas invented, but does not necessarily transform to hatred.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by aljharem(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2012
lucenzo:

alhaji how can you say such a thing. Do you know that with these words you are insulting ndigbo

Look, lets be honest with ourselves. If you insult a good man like awolowo then I would insult the bad man like Ojukwu

2/4

If anyone has the brain to reseach on awolowo's policies and awoism. then you would see the you people are just bitter that awolowo becasue he was not the eastern leader. and righly so because you did not vote for him thus you cannot benefit from his policies

Lets set the records right here. I WOULD NOT ALLOW ANY ONE TO TARNISH AWOLOWO'S IMAGE

No No No

Ak47mann is one big tribalistic hypocrite and he told me he was going to stop tribalism but he did not. With that said, he can contiune but don't bring Awolowo to it.
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2012
alj harem:

If ndigbo race emulate Ojukwu, then you know you are in trouble

Ojukwu was far from Honest or humble. FARRRRR FROM IT and he knows

I don't understand you people's annoying reason for following him

Even back then, the sensable Igbos saw the same thing. It is only this ideeiotic generation of Igbos that follow ojukwu

A man that killed 3 million Igbos and still came back to contest with the people that he sarifced Igbos to

How dumb undecided

Here is a video for you

[flash=450,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTWGnvDYkM0&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

Honestly I dont know why a nigerian sniper couldnt take down the guy when he was RUNNING AWAY.This is the same person some idiots are eulogising ?
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by aljharem(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2012
lucenzo:

Igbos can never be envious of anyone or tribe. With these statements you are encouraging tribalism which has been killing Nigeria since it's inception. There things that Hausas invented, but does not necessarily transform to hatred.

If they are not, THEN THEY HAVE NO REASON OR WHAT SO EVER TO INSULT THE YORUBAS.  No reason

Hausa NEVER invented tribalism. Bello's statement was done based of regional government thus mini nations in a country.

There was nothing like tribalism because we had different style of government back then. It was called nationalism back them

Tribalism started at the coup. although Nzegowu had good intentions as a well meaningful Nigerian but ZIk and other soldiers had differnet interntions
Re: Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London by aljharem(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Honestly I dont know why a nigerian sniper couldnt take down the guy when he was RUNNING AWAY.This is the same person some idiots are eulogising ?

can you imagine, some ideeiot comparing this man to awolowo angry

very annoying, When you ask them what he achieved nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame / VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja / Ganduje, 28 Governorship Candidates Sign Peace Accord In Kano (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.