Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (79645 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by SisiKill1: 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2012
success4:

Why throwing stone in the first place? Why did you quote me? You must be a dummy whose
reasoning faculty is too poor to understand simple sentences. If I am an and you initiated
discussion with an , please who are you?  grin grin grin
Dude, I was trying to save you the embarrasement of having your stupidity displayed for all and sundry but since you have no qualms wearing your court jester crown. . .please go right ahead. We'll even clap for you!!

Dance slowpoke Boy . . . Dance!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by success4(m): 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

[b]Dude, I was trying to save you the embarrasement of having your stupidity displayed [/b]for all and sundry but since you have no qualms wearing your court jester crown. . .please go right ahead. We'll even clap for you!!

Dance slowpoke Boy . . . Dance!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You were only exposing your nasty character to the public. If out of many reasonable people
here, you are the only one who try to expose your stupidity, I am ready to put to where you
belong! F.o.o.l! shocked tongue
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2012
Success and Sisi. . . . . Truce please.

. . . . . . Oya both of you have been fined a donation each to the Perx fund for e-fighting tage on this thread. It doesnt matter if you have already donated. R321 please Pm them both the account number grin
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2012
We give God the glory
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2012
Yes o Aunty CC great idea

Oga R2bees fine dem ooooo,especially sisi kill kill am with fine angry angry cheesy
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by success4(m): 12:05am On Feb 14, 2012
chaircover:

Success and Sisi. . . . . Truce please.

. . . . . . Oya both of you have been fined a donation each to the Perx fund for e-fighting tage on this thread. It doesnt matter if you have already donated. R321 please Pm them both the account number grin

I surrender oooo! cool

My dear sisi_Kill! No more fight. Care to be my val for only tomorrow? cheesy
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 14, 2012
@r231, I got a PM with paypal account info this morning. I did send a contributions at the beginning of the campaign for Perx. I thought it was received. Could you confirm? Thanks.
And great job everyone! cheesy
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 14, 2012
ID, thanks for your thoughtfulness, Anu is keeping well, hopefully, i get to visit her school this morning. smiley Thanks for asking. God bless. *you are sweet*

@OP
#Sowi for derailing, pls. Best Wishes!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 14, 2012
pls r231 send the acct details to me for my own contribution.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 7:34am On Feb 14, 2012
Mkpakala:

pls r231 send the acct details to me for my own contribution.

Account info sent

talina:

@r231, I got a PM with paypal account info this morning. I did send a contributions at the beginning of the campaign for Perx. I thought it was received. Could you confirm? Thanks.
And great job everyone! cheesy

confirmed

updated list will be published later on
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by baby6: 11:28am On Feb 14, 2012
pls send me the account details.
tx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 11:38am On Feb 14, 2012
@baby:

pls send me the account details.
tx

account info sent
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2012
i just paid money into the acct PM me if you confirmed cos they are yet to post it.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2012
i just paid paid money into the acct PM me if you confirm it cos they are yet to post it.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2012
^^^^Jarus will confirm pmt soon

Thanx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by breuf: 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2012
pls sir i know this is totally out of point here but ols could u send me a copy of the form for police report?
god bless.
benexy4u@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2012
breuf:

pls sir i know this is totally out of point here but ols could u send me a copy of the form for police report?
god bless.
benexy4u@yahoo.com
U wan do dagbo abi? grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Radiant(f): 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2012
Sorry to ask a few. . .

Why didn't her doctors offer her surgery all these years? Why did they ask her to go abroad and now calling her back for surgeries? Are they competent or they just want to try? She's had this condition for 4 years and it's only now they feel they can help her. . . notsurewhattomakeofthis
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by feasy1(m): 6:51am On Feb 15, 2012
payment sent
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Jarus(m): 9:14am On Feb 15, 2012
Payment confirmed for the ffg:

-Mpkakala
-Ade**** S***** Oluwa****

God bless
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ceasyc(f): 11:07am On Feb 15, 2012
chelseabmw:

We give God the glory

To God be the glory, great things he hath done. . . Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
Let the earth hear His Voice. . . And give him the glory great things he hath done.

God bless u all so much!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2012
^^^Amen.and Bless you too
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by donaremu(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2012
Account details please
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ayo7(m): 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2012
Please send me the account details
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2012
Ay_o:

Please send me the account details

donaremu:

Account details please

account info sent

thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ceasyc(f): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2012
Radiant:

Sorry to ask a few. . .

Why didn't her doctors offer her surgery all these years? Why did they ask her to go abroad and now calling her back for surgeries? Are they competent or they just want to try? She's had this condition for 4 years and it's only now they feel they can help her. . . notsurewhattomakeofthis

kindly go to perx's profile and read her posts or read from d beginning of this thread and d suicide thread
sorry we no fit dey repeat ourselves again n again
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by peddylinko(m): 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2012
Send Details

Do You Guys Have A Website For Your NGO Project:, Things You have Done, Been Doing, Would Like To Do E.T.C.

I Can Build One For You For Free And Be A Sponsor.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2012
peddylinko:

Send Details

Do You Guys Have A Website For Your NGO Project:, Things You have Done, Been Doing, Would Like To Do E.T.C.

I Can Build One For You For Free And Be A Sponsor.

thanks a lot

please email nairalandcharity@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by caspapa(m): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2012
please send me the account detail.

caspayemo@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2012
caspapa:

please send me the account detail.

caspayemo@yahoo.com

account info sent
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Radiant(f): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2012
ceasyc:

kindly go to perx's profile and read her posts or read from d beginning of this thread and d suicide thread
sorry we no fit dey repeat ourselves again n again

You could have simply answered the question with the time used to reply me, Madam helper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (41) (Reply)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.