Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (79642 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by debosky(m): 10:39am On Feb 21, 2012
Can we get a clearer view of what operation is about to take place? Just so people know where things are with respect to the costs of this operation and what funds are still required.

I know everyone is busy but it is vital that people have a good sense of what is happening so they remain engaged.

Our prayers are with you Perx. . . .you will be victorious in Jesus name.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Jarus(m): 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2012
Between last reporting date(last week Thursday) and today, donations confirmed received into Nigeria a/c from:

shmerje
AM*** AN****
ADED**** F.H
OSA** IGB******
snowwy

God bless
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2012
@debosky, she is going in for the right femur surgery first and ASAP while the hip surgery comes up much later.

Her family raised 1000 pounds,as at yesterday 320,000NGN has been sent to her courtesy of nld. Both surgeries cost approximately 800,000NGN though.

We would update as soon as we get more and new information.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by debosky(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2012
Thanks for the update Ify.

I thought chairman R231 posted something here earlier - was it arrested by the spam bot or intentionally deleted?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2012
^ Deborah d story of JOnah and d fish happened grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2012
You are welcome Debosky.

A little error in my last post,Tehn courtsey of Nairalanders sent to Perx,NGN 340,000.00K.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Emeka72(m): 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2012
I wish perx a successful operation.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2012
^Amen!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2012
Our thoughts and prayers are with you perx.

May God see you through and put smiles on your face.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2012
It is well.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2012
God is in control and he will perfect and finish what He started. Amen
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2012
@Ceasyn,you might want to edit the pictures confidentiality  undecided
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2012
Ceasyc biko peck perx for me o sad

Perx,Nne #1 abeg endure God is with u,it will be over soon and yes we go dance galala on dat day of Thanksgiving. kiss kiss
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2012
We give thanks to God. It is well.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by maclatunji: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2012
I thank God for Perx.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ceasyc(f): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2012
ifyalways:

@Ceasyn,you might want to edit the pictures confidentiality  undecided
pls do it for me, i do not know how its done. can you?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2012
Posted by: ceasyc

Oh my dayzz
The surgery was very successful but when she started jerking badly from the operating area to the ward, she was crying and screaming the whole place was down.OMG
they had to call the doctor and perx said give me water my mouth and throat is dry. the nurses said no, let your doctors come first.
the doctor told her she can drink, she attacked the bottle of water, it wasnt even funny, i was crushed.from theater to this,
he gave her so many medication,mind u Perx was still screaming her head off

the doc that looks like an asian or india is Dr. Moin

she was relaxed after a while and slept off,  phewww. She is getting stronger d day by day, she was given 2 pints of blood because she lost some of blood
them try, THANK YOU ALL
thank you Lord thank you Lord all I have to say is thank you Lord

YOU ARE LORD. LET YOUR NAME BE GLORIFIED

some pix attached

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chamotex(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2012
^^^ Nice one. We thank God

P.S - make sure u turn up for footy on Saturday o
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ceasyc(f): 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2012
ahhhhh. thank u
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2012
chamotex:

^^^Lol

I was there last wknd still tired grin grin

take it you back from timbuk cheesy cheesy

ceasyc:

ahhhhh. thank u

You welcome. . . . don't forget the other one
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by sledge406: 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2012
sledge406:

@Maclatunji

Been able to get a lil something something across to the account provided. Do confirm [Sledge - NL (Perx)].

Your continual efforts to see a greater humanity @ ease and peace shall be rewarded with good health and many more of your wishes and heart desires. Amen!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-869990.96.html#msg10248561

maclatunji:

Thank you for the prayers, please request and get confirmation of donations on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-855820.0.html

Thanks a lot!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-869990.96.html#msg10248766
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by biolabee(m): 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2012
im so happy for perx, God will watch over you, amen!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2012
sledge406:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-869990.96.html#msg10248561
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-869990.96.html#msg10248766

Sledge, I can confirm we got your contribution. I think your id was mistakenly typed as shmerje instead of sledge.

I will soon update the account, check jarus confirmation below:

Jarus:

Between last reporting date(last week Thursday) and today, donations confirmed received into Nigeria a/c from:

shmerje

AM*** AN****
ADED**** F.H
OSA** IGB******
snowwy

God bless

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Emeka72(m): 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2012
I believe perx will get over this predicament. Her healing is My desire. In fact, I'm remembering her issue to GOD almighty in prayers.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2012
OAM4J:

Hi all,

We have remitted N340,020 into Perx's Account.

Breakdown as follows:

Transfer from Paypal: 178,821.30  (New contributions into paypal account from late last week till date will be remitted later)
Net collections - Nigeria: 162,200

Total: 341,021.30  (Transferred: 341,020.00 nearest denomination)

Total remitted to perx till date = 341,020 + 25,000 + 7,500 = N373,520

Total Spent on Project till date remains N30,800

Breakdown:

Transportation (To & fro Lagos – Benin ) = 17,000.
x rays  = 3500
Cash gift to perx on 1st visit  = N10,000
Scan of doctors reports = 300

We have some new contributions. We shall present them when we update our account

Thank you all for your generous contributions.

After the details above. the attached is the current state of account for perx.

Please we still welcome more contributions. God bless you as you give towards this project.

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Emeka72(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2012
Where is perx having d operation; is it abroad or 9geria?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2012
^Africa
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2012
Emeka 7.:

Where is perx having d operation; is it abroad or 9geria?

In Nigeria
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2012
chamotex:

I will be there too
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Emeka72(m): 2:30am On Feb 23, 2012
Ok.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Jarus(m): 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2012
Sudge, Cocoa, your donations confirmed.

God bless.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by sledge406: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2012
OAM4J:

[s]Sledge, I can confirm we got your contribution. I think your id was mistakenly typed as shmerje instead of sledge.

I will soon update the account, check jarus confirmation below:[/s]

OAM4J, that shmerje sure isn't/wasn't me. However, you can make corrections now.
Thanks for noticing and keep up the good work.
Safe.

Jarus:

Sudge, Cocoa, your donations confirmed.

God bless.

Jarus, thanks for the proper confirmation as I only made the stated payment yesterday. The correction should be noted too.

Thanks for the unending effort of all NLers.

Get well soonest Perx!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (41) (Reply)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.