Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (79635 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Okontami: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2012
grin Dear All, Please How do i donate to Perx using my VISA card ? Kindly advise me. Am waiting grin grin OKONTAMI shocked
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2012
sledge406:

OAM4J, that shmerje sure isn't/wasn't me. However, you can make corrections now.
Thanks for noticing and keep up the good work.
Safe.

Jarus, thanks for the proper confirmation as I only made the stated payment yesterday. The correction should be noted too.

Thanks for the unending effort of all NLers.

Get well soonest Perx!

Noted. Thanks.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2012
Okontami:

grin Dear All, Please How do i donate to Perx using my VISA card ? Kindly advise me. Am waiting grin grin OKONTAMI shocked

info sent
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ceasyc(f): 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2012
chamotex and chelsea - very funny. wish she could

OAM4J - i do not understand the figures, can u make it clearer pls?

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR WONDERFUL JOBS AND CONTRIBUTIONS, PRAYERS AND DONATIONS
MAY GOD FILL YOUR HEARTS & HOME WIT JOY AND LAUGHTER
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by jaybee3(m): 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2012
ceasyc:

What part of the figures don't you understand?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2012
ceasyc:

I thought the figures and the explanations are clear. Let me summarize:

When we made the last transfer to perx

The total of £729.31 was raised in paypal account (till Feb 4th) this amounted to N178,821.30 (After transfer and bank charges)

And we had a balance of[b] N162,200[/b] in the Nigeria account (After the initial transfer and expenses from Nigeria account which we have already detailed)

Total: N178,821.30 + 162,200 = N341,021.30 (Transferred: 341,020.00 nearest denomination)

After that transfer we have received additional  £419.24 in paypal (from Feb 13th) and N13,000 in Nigeria. These are the current balances we have in both accounts as at of the last update and we are going to transfer them soon.

I hope it is clear now, if not let me know what part is yet to be cleared, maybe Jarus who is an accountant will help us clarify.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Jarus(m): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2012
Nobody needs an accountant to understand what the position is. Upon all we have posted up there. Simple.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2012
Lmao!!! jarus easy oooo
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Gboliwe: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2012
Great achievement and greater accomplishment since my last visit.
When the ways of a man pleases God He brings help from everywhere. Be strong Perx, God is just starting on your case.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by perx(f): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2012
oh my its been a while and like a roller coaster
today pain, tomorrow less pain. then you have that one rhat screams all night, etc eiya
but my sleep is gone. washing and dressing, changing the sheets is like helllll. God dey

thank you all so much for the money and God bless you all. some pix below (my birthday)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by perx(f): 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2012
more pics

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by maclatunji: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2012
Awwwwwwwwwwww, Happy Birthday! May the rest of the days of your life be filled with good health, joy, laughter and happiness. May you live a long and fulfilled life with your pain being replaced with smiles. God bless you Perx.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by perx(f): 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2012
thank u Mac
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2012
Happy Birthday kiss
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by tollu: 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2012
Dear Perx,

I cannot begin to imagine the pain you are going through. I fell flat on my face at work yesterday and bruised part of my body and it's been horrible and it's not up to 1/50th of what you must be going through.

Happy Birthday dear, the Lord is your strength and you will overcome.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by maclatunji: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2012
^Sorry Tollu
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2012
Happy birthday Perx.May you celebrate the next birthday @ home and standing strongly on your legs.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Natasha2(f): 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2012
Happy Birthday Perx kiss
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2012
Happy Birthday perx. . . .
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by eghost247(m): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2012
Happy Birthday
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2012
Happy birthday perx!

Manny happy returns!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ceasyc(f): 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2012
^^^awwwwww thank you all on behalf of perx

OAM4J:

I thought the figures and the explanations are clear. Let me summarize:

When we made the last transfer to perx

The total of £729.31 was raised in paypal account (till Feb 4th) this amounted to N178,821.30 (After transfer and bank charges)

And we had a balance of[b] N162,200[/b] in the Nigeria account (After the initial transfer and expenses from Nigeria account which we have already detailed)

Total: N178,821.30 + 162,200 = N341,021.30 (Transferred: 341,020.00 nearest denomination)

After that transfer we have received additional  £419.24 in paypal (from Feb 13th) and N13,000 in Nigeria. These are the current balances we have in both accounts as at of the last update and we are going to transfer them soon.

I hope it is clear now, if not let me know what part is yet to be cleared, maybe Jarus who is an accountant will help us clarify.

very much clearer. thank u 4 d clarification
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2012
Yellow mango Happppy bdayyy darling

Come u fit drink shepe ni? Who give u ogogoro? I c am sitting perfectly next to d cake.Perx abeg na water den say make u use swallow ur drugs oo not palmwine.Sweerie don't worri by d mercy of Imela,me and u go rock ur Bday next year inside club.Enjoy darling miss u loadssssssss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by marabout(m): 3:44am On Feb 26, 2012
Happy birthday in arrears Perx.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Emeka72(m): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2012
Happy birthday perx. I think you share d same birth date with My sister.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 10:15am On Feb 26, 2012
Happy Birthday Perx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by omerese(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2012
Please send account information
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by tollu: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2012
maclatunji:

^Sorry Tollu

Thank you smiley

Idowuogbo:

Yellow mango Happppy bdayyy darling

Come u fit drink shepe ni? Who give u ogogoro? I c am sitting perfectly next to d cake.Perx abeg na water den say make u use swallow ur drugs oo not palmwine.Sweerie don't worri by d mercy of Imela,me and u go rock ur Bday next year inside club.Enjoy darling miss u loadssssssss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Ase Edumare
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2012
^Na u go organise ViP lounging for us oo smiley

Ase eledua!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by tollu: 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2012
^^^

Iseeeee!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Emeka72(m): 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2012
My younger sister in uniBEN celebrated her birthday yesterday at Benin.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2012
omerese:

Please send account information

Sent

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (41) (Reply)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.