Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (79597 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 12:40am On Mar 10, 2012
@Idowuogbo
Your Perx's brother's phone number's runs made me chuckle up.
You are so incurable!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Gboliwe: 12:50am On Mar 10, 2012
Goodnight the people's Princess!
Rest in peace in the bosom of our Lord.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2012
Chelsea so you think i won't tell them about the girl you were following everywhere?

NL,instead of chelsea to concentrate on what we went for,he clung unto one girl that wasn't even crying claiming he was consoling her,after the funeral he disappeared with the girl,only God knows where they went and what happened there. smh for him. tongue lipsrsealed

@Isale,stay there na,I got a marriage proposal sef in Benin,they said i was just too homely and nice. tongue grin

IVYNNE,Wetin man go do na?they guys gave me numbers as a bribe to stop crying o,so as them be fine boys i gats collect am na,no be my fault. We thank God for everything. wink cool
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 9:53am On Mar 10, 2012
^tell me u joking shocked shocked shocked shocked

Chelsea come and answer b4 I scatter NL ooo angry angry angry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 10:00am On Mar 10, 2012
^^Haba you my bestest friend should know when I'm joking na and you know right now I'm not,I'm even still mad at him sef,you won't believe that Chelsea carried this girl's handbag throughout the funeral and when they both left,at a point i stopped crying for Perx and started crying for Chelsea cos it was as if the girl jazz am,no be small thing o,so sad. wink lipsrsealed cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2012
freecocoa:

^^Haba you my bestest friend should know when I'm joking na and you know right now I'm not,I'm even still mad at him sef,you won't believe that Chelsea carried this girl's handbag throughout the funeral and when they both left,at a point i stopped crying for Perx and started crying for Chelsea cos it was as if the girl jazz am,no be small thing o,so sad. wink lipsrsealed cry

Wtfreak!!!!!!!

Abeg no give me zobo jare,hmmm it b like say u no 2 gbadun Chelsea hence d frame-up.

@chelsea

Nnayi come fire cocoa for me joor

How u go carry bag wen u refuse to wash my bra,Mbanu cocoa was feeling dizzy.

It can't b U kiss
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 10:15am On Mar 10, 2012
shocked^You no believe me?choi them say love is blind and i thought it was a lie,okay na since you no believe whatever happens after marriage no be my fault. embarassed cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 10:20am On Mar 10, 2012
Ewooooo shocked shocked shocked

Cocoalario u dey swear for my enemie indirectly na,notin go happinology after I talk I DO ooo ehn ehn.

Mama dee I beliv u small,but u no u gist me say ur eye don dirty yesterday,so I kno fit 100% dis info yet.

I love u 100% sha grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2012
wink^ Forget say my eye dirty that year but e no affect my brain,i know wetin happen so no doubt me at all.

Me love you 99.99999999999%,just approximate. grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2012
isale_gan2:

Hahaha. I don't play the insult game. I'm elderly, you know. If someone doesn't get my humour, I move on. grin No worries.

ok sir no wahala
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2012
chelseabmw:

ok sir no wahala
I need some answers to freecocoa's posts.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2012
This is still like a dream.

Whoever thought this thread, that had Perx commenting less than 2 weeks ago, will have her casket being posted days later.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2012
freecocoa:

Chelsea so you think i won't tell them about the girl you were following everywhere?

NL,instead of chelsea to concentrate on what we went for,he clung unto one girl that wasn't even crying claiming he was consoling her,after the funeral he disappeared with the girl,only God knows where they went and what happened there. smh for him. tongue lipsrsealed

@Isale,stay there na,I got a marriage proposal sef in Benin,they said i was just too homely and nice. tongue grin

IVYNNE,Wetin man go do na?they guys gave me numbers as a bribe to stop crying o,so as them be fine boys i gats collect am na,no be my fault. We thank God for everything. wink cool

jesus oo i don die. . . . . . freecocoa so u can do such a thing to me? after you told me to pay for your 80naira ice cream. . . oh my god not again. . . i trusted you and i put all my hopes on you now this is how you pay me back? i even sent you 100naira mtn recharge card yesterday
and you loaded the card so that you will be able to browse here on nl.i only followed the girl to get her car where she parked it at.the reason why i carried her bag yesterday was because she promised to allow me use her atm to withdraw money so that you guys can lodge over at that 5 star hotel at gra.i promise to pay her the money on monday.the only option was to carry her bag for her in order for her to think i like her.anyways we both slept together at the hotel but nothing happen ooooo. . . . . i even slept up before her,you can ask her now.  . . . but i was surprised when she told me i was good in the morning
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2012
Hmmmmmmm

Ok oooo , u slept next to her abi ? angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2012
Chelsea you don't have to lie about buying me ice cream and sending recharge card,you wey dey price bike like say na crayfish you wan buy tongue,thank God you don use your hand dey Coba yourself.

Paddy you see am?shebi i tell you. cheesy
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2012
^^^^^Madam are you back
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Wtfreak!!!!!!!

Abeg no give me zobo jare,hmmm it b like say u no 2 gbadun Chelsea hence d frame-up.
@chelsea
Nnayi come fire cocoa for me joor
How u go carry bag wen u refuse to wash my bra,Mbanu cocoa was feeling dizzy.
It can't b U  kiss

baby thank u for trusting me dear.don't mind freecoacoa,she told me she likes me very much that i should give her a chance but i told her i don't like her because she likes amala and draw soup.also while we were at the hotel yesterday she was watching cartoon all through.baby have u forgotten that on the 13th of feb i washed ur panties and bra? i dnt like this at all. . .pls baby trust me. . u know i love u and can not hurt a fly
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2012
r231:

^^^^^Madam are you back
I'm still on the road o,will soon reach sha. wink

Chelsea you too lie,kai paddy you don enter one chance. tongue
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2012
freecocoa:

I'm still on the road o,will soon reach sha. wink

Chelsea you too lie,kai paddy you don enter one chance. tongue

Awwww sorry

hope you are not too tired

ify is on the road as well

wish you safe journey
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2012
freecocoa:

Chelsea you don't have to lie about buying me ice cream and sending recharge card,you wey dey price bike like say na crayfish you wan buy tongue,thank God you don use your hand dey Coba yourself.

Paddy you see am?shebi i tell you. cheesy

i did. . . pls dont lie. . .as an economist am supposed to minimize my spending . . if u pay 600naira for bike fare na u go first complain. but that girl sweet oooo. benin girls too much jor
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2012
Baby idowu
Are u missing me?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2012
chelseabmw:

Baby idowu
Are u missing me?
If u love urself no nia me o,atm I dey evapourate.

Benin gals sweet she?

Okay no wahala

@Mama dee

Abeg enter house make we plot how we go run d digits u collect for benin.

I dey await alert oo my 100gbaski left yansh!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2012
chelseabmw:

i did. . . pls dont lie. . .as an economist am supposed to minimize my spending . . if u pay 600naira for bike fare na u go first complain. but that girl sweet oooo. benin girls too much jor
Girl wey her leg bend,face and skin rough,omo don't get me started o,you didn't buy me anything jorh,you fall hand,i go reason your matter with my friend, tongue undecided

r231:

Awwww sorry

hope you are not too tired

ify is on the road as well

wish you safe journey
Not really tired but my butt is paining me small from sitting. grin,Thanks for your concern,you are too much. wink cool
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2012
Words are not enough to express our appreciation to all of you who supported Perx in her last hour of need both in cash and in kind. We sincerely thank you. Special thanks to Chelseabmw and freecocoa for giving their time to visit Benin.

Thank you, may God bless and reward you abundantly.

TeHN Team.

Please find the attached, the final position of the account for this project.

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2012
continue

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Benin gals sweet she?

Okay no wahala

@Mama dee

I dey await alert oo my 100gbaski left yansh!
Nothing does you,I go halar you soon.

*whispering*temper justice with mercy on chelsea o*

@OM4US,You guys deserve the bigger thanks,may God continue to bless you all. wink
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Benin gals sweet she?

Okay no wahala

@Mama dee

baby awwwhhh nah,i thought this is suppose to be a private issue? u r not suppose to do this here. . . . .am gonna use bristish airways business class to london this nyte. . . .pls baby just know i care ok?

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2012
^^lmao ;d ;d ;d :p
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2012
@R321,Just got home now about to hit the showers,thank you very much. smiley smiley
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2012
@Mr chelsea

y are u calling my name na,as u can see i no b benin gal, so pls no attach ur self to my handle ooo. angry angry angry angry angry

freecocoa:

@R321,Just got home now about to hit the showers,thank you very much. smiley smiley
Haleluyahhhh ooo

I b dey fast b4,now i can eat,.My left yansh don land cabarn successfully.

Abeg wash all areas oo,including ur nose cus i no trust d breeze wey dey blow for Benin. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2012
freecocoa:

Thank God for journey mercies

thank you so much for your effort, we really appreciate it

God Bless you
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

@Mr chelsea

y are u calling my name na,as u can see i no b benin gal, so pls no attach ur self to my handle ooo. angry angry angry angry angry
Haleluyahhhh ooo
I b dey fast b4,now i can eat,.My left yansh don land cabarn successfully.
Abeg wash all areas oo,including ur nose cus i no trust d breeze wey dey blow for Benin. grin grin grin grin grin

so u want to destroy a happy relationship because  of cocoa? am highly disappointed in you dear. . i love you baby

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.