Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (79698 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2012
Jenny jenny jennny
Ur questions na wa oooooo, . . . Anyways,yes she has a young beautiful daughter like you wink
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2012
chelseabmw:

We have ify,freecocoa and ur humble boy chelseabmw having a good time in Benin.They are enjoying the weather and the environment here I swear .They are happy to be here in benin grin. They are happy.  
Really?? undecided undecided

@Ify

God bless u!

Cocoa mehnnnn "hugs" sad cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2012
The coffin was not opened throughout the funeral,guess its the tradition.

Princess is gone,no more pains.The sight of her daughter crying gave me shivers.It is well with her.

@Jenny,according to the information i have here,she was 33 years old.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2012
chelseabmw:

Jenny jenny jennny
Ur questions na wa oooooo, . . . Anyways,yes she has a young beautiful daughter like you wink

Is it a crime to ask questions? some of us still cannot believe she is gone. The questions are for closure. You have no idea Chelsea. if she was 33 then her daughter must still be very young. I did not grow up without a mother so I cannot beging to imagine cry cry cry

EHN ify comot your eyes from Perx brothers. Handsome indeed angry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2012
@Jenny,yeah. she has a grown daughter,like 12 years.Saw her pictures on the first visit,shes a beauty like the mom.

Chelsea,you are not serious.This dry town?Dont get me started first.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by naijalodge(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2012
somebody plz tell me which area in benin is that?, plz plz plz, the place look so faamiliar,
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2012
chelseabmw:

We have ify,freecocoa and ur humble boy chelseabmw having a good time in Benin.They are enjoying the weather and the environment here I swear .They are happy to be here in benin grin. They are happy.  
who is happy?this place is fuc ked up jorh,no light sef,dry town.

@Paddy,omo no be small thing o,well we give all glory to the almighty for making the funeral successful,you go hallar me for zanga later.*hugs*
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2012
freecocoa:

who is happy?this place is fuc ked  up jorh,no light sef,dry town.

@Paddy,omo no be small thing o,well we give all glory to the almighty for making the funeral successful,you go hallar me for zanga later.*hugs*

Chei! shocked shocked shocked

Mama dee no light ke? So na suffer Tehn carry u go suffer ni,Don't worry I go fight ur case with dem leta.Ehn ehn madam u collect dat perx baby bro num for me? U no Perx don confirm to us say hin set,abeg dive in 4 me b4 Ify starts getting all cosy behind my bck.

*she whispers*

No comot for Benin without digits ooo wink kiss
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2012
Chai. sad
Rest in perfect peace Perx.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Busybody2(f): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2012
sad sad sad

Dust to dust it is, indeed cry And just like that too, wow, just like that huh sad
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2012
^Come closer u muahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

She's fine mama,she's gud.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2012
Perx, I know you finally found peace. Rest in peace and may providence smile on your daughter always.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Odunnu: 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2012
Go in Peace honey. Quite painful it is but still, rest in perfect peace
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Busybody2(f): 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^Come closer u muahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

She's fine mama,she's gud.

Thanks ID sad

Life is like a library owned by the author.
In it are a few books which he wrote himself,
but most of them were written for him.
-Harry Emerson Fosdick
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by isalegan2: 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2012
So long, Perx.

Not sure why her picture, and personal info about her family members, are being shared here.  Did she or her people okay that? undecided  lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by kelz88(f): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2012
Pretty woman. Rest in peace xx.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2012
Isale,the family okayed every picture you see here.the one with her face is a very old picture though. Very very old. Unless one knew her 20 years back, she can't be handpicked out of a crowd with that picture in hand.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2012
Argh, sorry. Meant 10 years back.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Mama dee no light ke? So na suffer Tehn carry u go suffer ni,Don't worry I go fight ur case with dem leta.Ehn ehn madam u collect dat perx baby bro num for me? U no Perx don confirm to us say hin set,abeg dive in 4 me b4 Ify starts getting all cosy behind my bck.

*she whispers*

No mind chelsea wey just dey promote him dry town,babe you trust me na,you know what i can do.

*whispering*i don collect number before Ify notice say the guy set but forget o paddy for reals,Perx brothers handsome die* cheesy wink
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2012
^Kai see as Perx wicked we cry cry

Unbelieveable,imagine handsome tins surround her and she no even dash us 1 or more paroles,it's all good we go share d wan u collect. *whispering* we go use d smaller one to locate d bigger ones. wink cheesy grin
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2012
^^Always on point,that's why me love you bebe,very excellent plan. cheesy cool
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by isalegan2: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2012
ifyalways:

Isale,the family okayed every picture you see here.the one with her face is a very old picture though. Very very old. Unless one knew her 20 10 years back, she can't be handpicked out of a crowd with that picture in hand.

Aww.  Thanks for the answer, ify.  I feel so much better.  cheesy

grin  To those Romance section haters who say Nairaland Girls aren't beautiful, kiss my lipsrsealed!  hahahaha.  We just don't post our pictures so angry guys and worwor heffas won't die of jealousy nau.  tongue

I can't speak for freechocolate though.  I saw a post where she described herself as "homely."    
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by isalegan2: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Unbelieveable,imagine handsome tins surround her and she no even dash us 1 or more paroles,it's all good we go share d wan u collect. *whispering* we go use d smaller one to locate d bigger ones. wink cheesy grin

I still understand a bleeping word u say. angry undecided tongue
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by isalegan2: 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2012
I do NOT! hahahaha.

No modify clicker. grin
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2012
isale_gan2:

Aww.  Thanks for the answer, ify.  I feel so much better.  cheesy

grin  To those Romance section haters who say Nairaland Girls aren't beautiful, kiss my lipsrsealed!  hahahaha.  We just don't post our pictures so angry guys and worwor heffas won't die of jealousy nau.  tongue

I can't speak for freechocolate though.  I saw a post where she described herself as "homely."    
Hmmmmm u wanna start up sumrin wiv cocoa rite!

Anyways I repeat my posts aren't directed to u.

Shoboleyoke!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by isalegan2: 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2012
Neh, I'm just yanking her chain about her choice of words. Why, you wanna fight her fight? shocked
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2012
So cocoa u were busy admiring those boiz instead of u to cry for our beloved perx? Na wa ooooo. . I know who send u sha tongue Hope nor be one of those boiz number u give my beloveth Idowu,cos I go vex for u
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2012
@isale
Hope say u nor dey look for cocoa and idowu trouble because if they start to yan,yab,talk,insultive,gossip,nack and finish you I swear you go forget the email address when u k register for this site
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by isalegan2: 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2012
I'm glad everyone is feeling better.  I was very worried about Ivynwa, but I expect she is better now as well.  Wish it turned out differently for Perx.  Best wishes and thanks to all that tried to help her one way or the other.  That's all I got.  I guess the thread lives on for a while.   sad   smiley
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by isalegan2: 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2012
chelseabmw:

@isale
Hope say u nor dey look for cocoa and idowu trouble because if they start to yan,yab,talk,insultive,gossip,nack and finish you I swear you go forget the email address when u k register for this site

Hahaha. I don't play the insult game. I'm elderly, you know. If someone doesn't get my humour, I move on. grin No worries.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2012
isale_gan2:

Neh, I'm just yanking her chain about her choice of words. Why, you wanna fight her fight? shocked
Fight for her ke? No oo,na 1 fighting several watching I do most times until d babe halars "Bado chargeeeeeeee" grin grin grin grin grin

chelseabmw:

@isale
Hahahahaha

And dem register ur DoB as human being she? Crazzzzy!

chelseabmw:

So cocoa u were busy admiring those boiz instead of u to cry for our beloved perx? Na wa ooooo. . I know who send u sha tongue Hope nor be one of those boiz number u give my beloveth Idowu,cos I go vex for u
Beloved wetin? Emmh Mr blues plzz no spoil runs oo,u no I get appointment wiv Nkem(Perx's bro). tongue
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 12:36am On Mar 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

*she whispers*

Idowuogbo:

[b][/b]You are so incurable! smiley smiley. You made me chuckle up with your magic, girl.

chelseabmw:

Cocoanwa so na wetin you go do girlie? Catch you-u-u-u!
Glad you and others made it to the funeral.
God bless all of you.

isale_gan2:

I'm glad everyone is feeling better.  I was very worried about Ivynwa, but I expect she is better now as well.  Wish it turned out differently for Perx.  Best wishes and thanks to all that tried to help her one way or the other.  That's all I got.  I guess the thread lives on for a while.   sad   smiley

I'm good Mr Isale, thanks.
Enie ozu onuma anaba. (When the dead is buried, grief go begin go down)
Chei but the knowledge of that her daughter hooked my heart-o-o, poor girl experiencing the pain of loss at 12years old.
May God console every member of the family, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.