Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (79695 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2012
@anonini, you are right.

@Mac, thank you. We know about perx's kid brothers role in her life and would bear that in mind in whatever we do. According to perx, he stopped school at a point to take better care of her.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by maclatunji: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2012
ifyalways:

@anonini, you are right.

@Mac, thank you. We know about perx's kid brothers role in her life and would bear that in mind in whatever we do. According to perx, he stopped school at a point to take better care of her.

Thank you, that is very good and relieving to know.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by jackpot(f): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2012
I'm in. We can send him back to school. Or whatchu think?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by h00k(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2012
@Idowuogbo Im in smiley
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2012
^Mr lecturer will you organise dat for us? I no u are a capable civilian. wink cheesy
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2012
I think it would be nice if we set aside every 1st march or the month of march in remembrance for perx.We can look for someone in any hospital to help,or someone sick but can't afford to go to hospital to foot the bills.

I think its better than buying an equipment that might not be used for UBTH.We can't save the world but we can save a soul.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 06, 2012
So sad. May Perx's gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 1:55am On Mar 06, 2012
I came back from work and while putting on my laptop broke into tears again remembering that this lady will never come online again to share, had my eyes glistening at work whenever it crosses my mind and logging in here again----the comments have me tearful the more, I already bruised my nose wiping off runny nose along with tears yesterday.

I have been in my yahoo box rereading my exchanges with her, her mannerism and her being thankful for little things, her serious-mindedness and friendliness and I wished that this child of eclectic personality (strong character yet humble and many other beautiful characters in between) has survived this ordeal but she is no more. She will never write again, never share again and that hurts. They said that she will never hurt again, I am yet to find solace in that.

chaircover:

-------------------
Cocoa, idowu and Ivy, I feel your pain. It hurts so much so as it wasn't expected and it was so sudden especially as she has been through so much. I know that in times like this we sometimes question our faith, but I tell you something, nothing happens without God Knowing. He knows us best and He knows why He took her now. We just see the physical but God is all Knowing All seeing. so Lets Trust God.

Remember that Perx was close to God and she wouldn't be happy knowing that you are questioning God.
Its OK to grieve, so take as long as you need, but at the back of your mind always ask yourselves if perx will be happy seeing you cry? and the perx that I know wouldn't want you to be miserable.
You were [b]one of the bravest people that I have come across in my life and without you realising it you have brought hope to so many.[/b]-------------

Thanks o-o
Brave?
I haven't seen a sick person that has fought like she did to stay alive. Reaching out to people in forums and blogs, swallowed shame and asked for help, wanted to get as many people involved enough to help pool fund for her. When I noticed the way she wanted to reach out , I suggested Linda Ikeji's famous blog that has a wide following and she asked for her e-mail address, before I could return from work to help her find it----she already wrote that she has written Linda. Last week I asked her two times what Linda's response was and got no response from her. It never crossed my mind that she was going through all that, she must have fought death with fearlessness and boldness. Poor dear!

One thing I have told myself from it all is that if I ever have a friend or a loved one in a hospital and someone dies there, I am having them taken out of there immediately. I don't understand that, this is the third time I am experiencing a person I know dying after someone else died in the same hospital. Does death return to take other people around? I wonder-o-o-o
Let nobody tell me that it is a so-so and so-so belief because it isn't.

ifyalways:

We visited Perx at home.I have her home address with me.

Lastly we'd be there at the funeral and if possible upload some pictures. . .

Funeral?
I am typing in tears again
She is dead-o-o-o
Oh God, let me wipe my tears
It must be even harder on you guys that visited her in person
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 2:45am On Mar 06, 2012
Has her Funeral been scheduled by her family,
when is it?

Oh my God, they are going to bury her rbfshtryutuhdswrjliuuyerrthfxcvbnmhdf
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 5:21am On Mar 06, 2012
^^Nne kasie bikonu o,oyoyo nmadu,soo chukwuma nke ka'nma bikonu nwanne'm,asanwa biko,kasie obi.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02am On Mar 06, 2012
Ivynwa:

Has her Funeral been scheduled by her family,
when is it?

Oh my God, they are going to bury her rbfshtryutuhdswrjliuuyerrthfxcvbnmhdf
[/quote
Ivy y all dis na?plzzzzz wipe ur tears for me,I no 1 thing for sure Perx must have fought like mad in coma.Nne will u have her in coma for months fighting? dat alone will torture us more.Ivy i cant be smiling and u dere crying MBA! Okay it be like say me sef go resume crying ooo. Ewo ivy I don cool down now,y u dey punish me again. cry cry cry cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2012
maclatunji:

I know for a fact that Perx felt indebted to her brother who was her primary care-giver whilst she was alive because she told me so. She said she paid a little stipend into his account monthly when she could (where or how she got the money, I don't know and didn't ask). I was just thinking that it would be nice to do something for this brother of Perx's. I think it would be in part a fulfillment of what she wished to do whilst she was alive. I have no ideas on what exactly we should do for him and welcome suggestions in that regard if the house thinks my request is worth it.

Please Note: I don't know this Perx's brother in any shape, manner or form and I have never communicated with him not even an "A'. Thank you.

I agree

@Ify
I was going to ask yesterday, how is he coping?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by mbulela: 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2012
ifyalways:

I think it would be nice if we set aside every 1st march or the month of march in remembrance for perx.We can look for someone in any hospital to help,or someone sick but can't afford to go to hospital to foot the bills.

I think its better than buying an equipment that might not be used for UBTH.We can't save the world but we can save a soul.
I am not in sync with the complete pic here but please whatever is being done, do not buy any equipment for any public hospital in Nigeria. It has been proven to be a waste of private funds. Find a specific live and touch.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by mbulela: 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2012
a specific life i meant.
whatever happened to the modify button?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by dont8(m): 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2012
RIP Perx, till we meet in the bossom of the lord.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by kushi1: 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2012
R.I.P! PERX sad

@ Idowuogbo . . . kiss

Kudos TeHN!!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2012
mbulela:

I am not in sync with the complete pic here but please whatever is being done, do not buy any equipment for any public hospital in Nigeria. It has been proven to be a waste of private funds. Find a specific live and touch.
I share same sentiments.
I,my hubby and 5 couple bought a medical equipment for a govt. hospital in the east,7 months down the line,equipment grew wings and disappared from the hospital,till date,its still gone and no one to be held accountable.

@Jenny,spoke with him last yesterday and he is holding on just fine.The dad is still alive and was crying like a baby.The date for the funeral would be conveyed to us tomorrow.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by maclatunji: 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2012
^Hugs to Perx's dad. Tough! Tough!! Tough!!! God over to you, console a grieving father for his daughter.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 07, 2012
Awwwwwwww
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Lenny5000(m): 1:43am On Mar 07, 2012
I am not only shocked but truly saddened by her death. The love and generosity shown by Nairalanders to Perx is so commendable and a true source of inspiration to others. May God bless every one of you. I am just so sad that I don't know what to really do or say anymore, I have chills all over my body. May almighty God give her family the courage to bear this tremendous loss. REST IN PEACE dear Perx Thank you so much Nairaland for your generosity
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by anonimi: 8:05am On Mar 07, 2012
mbulela:

I am not in sync with the complete pic here but please whatever is being done, do not buy any equipment for any public hospital in Nigeria. It has been proven to be a waste of private funds. Find a specific life and touch.

Thanks for your better idea.
We can fund the brother's schooling and set up the remebrance date for helping sick people in need once a year.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 07, 2012
God please console this greiving family
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2012
FYI

The funeral is on Friday.

Its going to be a fast one, 8am to 1pm, then a family ceremony at night.

If you are in Benin/Edo area and would like to attend please let us know and we will forward the information to you.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2012
We will love to have a good presence of Nairalanders at the burial. If you are not in Benin/Edo axis but will still be able to go, please let us know.

And if you dont want to state it on the thread, please send us an email: nairalandcharity@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by naijalodge(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2012
r231:

FYI

The funeral is on Friday.

Its going to be a fast one, 8am to 1pm, then a family ceremony at night.

If you are in Benin/Edo area and would like to attend please let us know and we will forward the information to you.

plz i live in benin and would like to attend,plz send me their home address,
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2012
naijalodge:

plz i live in benin and would like to attend,plz send me their home address,

please email your phone number to nairalandcharity@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by naijalodge(m): 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2012
r231:

please email your phone number to nairalandcharity@gmail.com
i have sent it,
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2012
naijalodge:

i have sent it,

got it. . . info will be sent shortly
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Emeka72(m): 8:37am On Mar 08, 2012
I believe GOD knows best why HE allowed what happened.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by tayotee(m): 12:29am On Mar 09, 2012
Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul and all the souls of the faithful departed through Your mercy, O God, rest in peace
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by bokohalal1: 2:50am On Mar 09, 2012
Just this morning, I learned of the unfortunate and untimely death of our dear Perx. Sincerely, there are no words to describe the utter grief that I am feeling right now, and I cannot possibly imagine the shock and sorrow that has been thrust on her family as well.
NL has shown some love but the Almighty loves you more.
RIP Perx.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by armyofone(m): 5:29am On Mar 09, 2012
I was thinking of this lady and this song filled my heart. My parents favorite song.
I'm sharing.
Be blessed.

O what a wonderful, wonderful day - day I will never forget; cry
After I'd wandered in darkness away, Jesus my Saviour I met. cry
O what a tender, compassionate friend - He met the need of my heart;
Shadows dispelling, With joy I am telling, He made all the darkness depart.

Chorus:
Heaven came down and glory filled my soul,
When at the cross the Saviour made me whole;
My sins were washed away -
And my night was turned to day -
Heaven came down and glory filled my soul!

Born of the Spirit with life from above into God's fam'ly divine, cry
Justified fully thru Calvary's love, O what a standing is mine! cry
And the transaction so quickly was made when as a sinner I came,
Took of the offer of grace He did proffer - He saved me, O praise His dear name!

Chorus:

Now I've a hope that will surely endure after the passing of time; cry
I have a future in heaven for sure, there in those mansions sublime. cry
And it's because of that wonderful day when at the cross I believed;
Riches eternal and blessings supernal from His precious hand I received.

Chorus:

RIP as you go home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (41) (Reply)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.