Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

She Got Raped By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Raped By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! (803 Views)

See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. / My Girlfriend Got Raped: What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

She Got Raped By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by LesbianBoy(m): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2012
So my girlfriend was gisting with me that her friend confided in her(my GF) that her(her friend) got RAPED by her cousin when she was 20 yrs and in the process she got pregnant and had the baby though the baby died later! This caused a lot of issue in their family at that time. she(my sis friend) is married for over 5 years now but she is yet to have a child in her marriage though her husband is not complaining for now o, but the thing is she still sees this cousin of hers up till now and she finds it hard to forgive this cousin of hers. she is now contemplating telling her husband what happened btw her and her cousin in the past,

NLders what do u advice her to do should she tell her husband or not? Because she doesnt know how her husband will react considering the fact that the 'RAPER' is a relative. And he may also think her cousin is/has been behind their childlessness!

NL what wud u do if u were in the girl's situation!
Re: She Got Raped By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by ronkebp(f): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2012
The girl should just let go, what has happened has happened, she should forgive and forget!! so that she can move ahead in life.
Re: She Got Raped By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by kokoye(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2012
Why does she want to tell her husband. . what for?

It's not like she had an abortion . .the baby was born but died.

Although  what the cousin did was totally wrong, she cant go blaming him for her delay in having a child . . is she the only one he slept with before marriage?

I aint saying forget . . but she needs to forgive and let go . . maybe then the child will come . . .Amen.

#realities_of_life
Re: She Got Raped By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by MrsChima1(f): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2012
If this happened before the husband, then why does she need to tell her husband she lost a baby by another man?
Re: She Got Raped By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by Mynd44: 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2012
@ Kokoye, this is the duplicate
Re: She Got Raped By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! by iice(f): 3:58am On Jan 27, 2012

(1)

Who Is A Better Lover? Guys Or Ladies? / Beauty Is Not Everything... / Law Of Attraction - Why What You Do Now Is So Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.