Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,969 members, 7,838,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim (6171 Views)

Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim / Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed / Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by PurestBoy(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2012
Foolish ringing tone
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by okosodo: 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2012
He did his best for his people (boko haram)
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by Ninapha(f): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2012
PurestBoy:

Foolish ringing tone

grin
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by Limaoscar: 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2012
YOU DID WHAT shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked?.
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by Wallie(m): 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2012
This is exactly what happens when people are appointed to positions above their pay grade! As good as being the CEO of a company sounds, not everybody is cut out for it. Nigeria is in her current state because our leaders are not appointed based on merit but based on political connections and nepotism.

I absolutely do not blame him and actually absolve him of his shortcomings because he did his best and that’s all one could ask for. I blame the system/process that got him there in the first place.

If you choose your soccer team that is going to represent you at the World Cup from your list of friends that play pickup soccer with you every Saturday instead of a list of promising professional players, do you really think that you have a chance of winning? You should expect not to score a single goal in the entire tournament.

What the hell do people expect? You're waiting for luck, magic or miracle, abi? Leave the guy alone, he did his best! Blame the coach or committee that put him on the team!
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by houvest: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2012
I Pity IGPs. Always meeting their nemesis through one badass. Anini took out one. Osisikankwu another. Now Sokoto takes out Ringim.
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by jpphilips(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2012
only if Ringim knew that eradication of corruption in the police force will have a chain reaction in sanitizing this nation.

only if you knew that setting up an ordinary website where people can post evidence of police malfeasance will quickly eliminate the bad eggs while you are left with people that will make you proud.

only if you knew that the website can be monitored in the comfort of your office while a disciplinary committee headed by you will sanitize the force in less than one year.

if the Carnage in jos, bauchi, minna, sokoto and maiduguri is what you refer to as your best, then you are not worthy to be a herd's man let alone a cop.

i wish you Nightmares of Ghosts from people that lost their lives under your watch as police boss, may your ears be filled with cries of Agony from people whose properties and sources of lively hood were destroyed under your watch.

Your[b] BEST[/b] indeed.
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by Wallie(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2012
jp philips:

only if Ringim knew that eradication of corruption in the police force will have a chain reaction in sanitizing this nation.

only if you knew that setting up an ordinary website where people can post evidence of police malfeasance will quickly eliminate the bad eggs while you are left with people that will make you proud.

only if you knew that the website can be monitored in the comfort of your office while a disciplinary committee headed by you will sanitize the force in less than one year.

if the Carnage in jos, bauchi, minna, sokoto and maiduguri is what you refer to as your best, then you are not worthy to be a herd's man let alone a cop.

i wish you Nightmares of Ghosts from people that lost their lives under your watch as police boss, may your ears be filled with cries of Agony from people whose properties and sources of lively hood were destroyed under your watch.

Your[b] BEST[/b] indeed.

If he knew all that then he wouldn't be your average Nigerian Police boss! Who makes up most of the rank and file of the police force; the crème of the crop or rejects that couldn’t cut it anywhere else? People with half a brain migrate into the oil sector, banking sector, telecom sector, and maybe even the military. As if the pickings are not slim enough, we then throw nepotism or quotas into the mix!
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2012
How about introducing serious penalties for police who kill civilians without trial?
Including jail time (if not execution).
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by Le0Links: 7:33am On Jan 28, 2012
Then why don't I believe you>?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past / Beautiful Owerri Imo State- Photos / "It Can Never Happen!...Tinubu Cannot Make His Lagos Boy My Governor" - OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.