Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

On Romantic Quote - Get Update - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Romantic Quote - Get Update (1022 Views)

Babes Eating Too Much On Romantic Take Outs / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / I Need Tips On Romantic Games And Play-wrestling With Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Romantic Quote - Get Update by niceuzor: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2007
Hey!!! cheesy this thread is going out to Romantic people in the house,if you know you re so Romantic

and want to get update on Romantic & Inspirational Quote you can take a look @ this site www.loveupdate.tk

i guess you have something interesting in it.

- Feel free to post your own Romantic & Inspirational Quote here.

. . . . . Cheers? cool
Re: On Romantic Quote - Get Update by sammy6(m): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2007
"I love you,talk your own."
Re: On Romantic Quote - Get Update by niceuzor: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2007
Good one from you wink

Who's next?
Re: On Romantic Quote - Get Update by havanah: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2007
hmmmmmmmmm

love!!!

love is like a cool breeze on a hot summer afternoon, like the first drops of water after a days thirst, like the first breath for a new born
Re: On Romantic Quote - Get Update by niceuzor: 1:44am On Oct 15, 2007
PAST QUOTES OF THE DAY

"Definition of forever: the length of time I will be in love with you

"You know what's the prettiest thing about my eyes? The reflection of yours."

"Love is the magic that brings two hearts together and makes them one."

"You will never know the real meaning of love until you embrace it."

"Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within the reach of every hand." --

"Because of you I laughed a little harder, cried a little less and smiled a lot for no special reason

"Man finds happiness in a word that comes from the lips of a woman."

"You didn't save my life; you made my life worth saving." --

. . . .more to come stay connected to the thread!!! kiss

Only @ www.loveupdate.tk

(1) (Reply)

Can You Still Love Him Or Her? / Am I Just Unlucky In Love / Birthday Present For A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.