Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President (6941 Views)

Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo / Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) / Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by dmainboss: 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^Shouting urself hoarse won't change a lie to truth. No credible African media has reported it. That would have been a standard news on reuters if it were true. But only these funny southwest blogs reported it. Hmmmm! Typical, isn't it?
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by OmoTier1(m): 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2012
dmainboss:

^^^Shouting urself hoarse won't change a lie to truth. No credible African media has reported it. That would have been a standard news on reuters if it were true. But only these funny southwest blogs reported it. Hmmmm! Typical, isn't it?
Like your god GEJ also denied that He was stoned in Uganda right?, Strile COWARD!
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by dmainboss: 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^You are spreading lies. You can't hide on this one. Using blackmail and falsehood to fight only give u up as a hater and a bigot
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by OmoTier1(m): 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2012
dmainboss:

^^^You are spreading lies. You can't hide on this one. Using blackmail and falsehood to fight only give u up as a hater and a bigot
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-858159.0.html
can you go there and eat your humble but yet stinky pie now
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by ITbomb(m): 7:29am On Jan 31, 2012
to say GEJ win, Nigeria for say he is leaving our problems to gain international position . He did a noble and honest gesture.
Which kind country be this wey people can't understand basic citizenship n respect for national symbols n institutions
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by Goddex: 8:36am On Jan 31, 2012
I suggest licences of the following media
organisations be withdrawn for deliberate
misinformation, outright lies and mischief,

1) Sahara Reporters,
2) The Nation Newspaper,
3) TVC, Lagos
4) The Nation Magazine,
5) Radio Continental (Lagos)
6) Daily Trust Newspaper
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by Demdem(m): 8:41am On Jan 31, 2012
What about tribune, thisday, nta etc of cos not becos they are all pro pdp right.
U see ur life.
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by 1025: 9:14am On Jan 31, 2012
I suggest licences of the following media
organisations be withdrawn for deliberate
misinformation, outright lies and mischief,

1) Sahara Reporters,
2) The Nation Newspaper,
3) TVC, Lagos
4) The Nation Magazine,
5) Radio Continental (Lagos)
6) Daily Trust Newspaper

@goddex,
if you stop smoking now, u will have chances of becoming normal again. uncle joe sabi lie. benin republic president win him but we all know that will be the case as long as jega will not be in charge of that election. if au wan try us, let them allow our own jega to use inec conduct that election.
see, i have been monitoring joe's statements and when he says yes, he means no.
remember he declared emergency on the power sector. how long does emergency last? forever abi?
remember he said he knows the sponsors of boko haram? he mean say him no know.
the man contested and fail and that is just it and i hope u and joe will not take away my licence for saying this.
are you aware that your jonathan is in a battle in many areas of this country including bayelsa? are you suggesting he go into another war with the press?
anyways, he can take everybody's licence but not mine.
pls tell ur joe to go and take the licence to kill issued to boko haram by his govt.
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by mbaemeka(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2012
Here in is the problem. When it was first discussed Beaf didnt rebutt it. He just said "it was ceremonial". I want to believe Beaf knows the president better than many here and is privy to some goings -on in the presidency so why didnt he deny it then?

After the Prof Onwuliri saga and the Uganda one i started believing some stories that the Govt denies o! Sometimes its damage control they do in the name of special adviser on media abi na new media.
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by Ninapha(f): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2012
@Mba Emeka. How can you prove that what Beaf said tantamounts to agreeing that he contested.

I am sure Beaf was only trying to state that the position has no much demanding responsibility that could distract the president from performing his duties here that it is more of a ceremonial tittle. Beaf and Jonathan don suffer for NL.
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by maya000: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2012
come to benin republic and u wouldnt wish to ever leave nigeria even if the president na goat...come to benin republic and u will see how many nigerians dey sweep police station toilet. for your country nigeria, how many beninoise dey 4 jail? if police even catch person 4 nigeria wey commit crime and im say im be beninoise, police go say ' dey go jare' e no go even collect 5 naira, instead e go buy am food as im say e dey hungry...na igbo na im fit beninoise people. they wan chop but dem no wan work. dem papa, dem papa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am More Than A Conqueror – Mrs Ajimobi / Gbajabiamila: Amendment Of CCB Act An Error, Will Not See The Light Of Day / See Photos Of Troops Dedicating Boko Haram Victory 2 God With A Christmas Carol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.