Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? (32790 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Natasha2(f): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2012
@Werepeleri Prayer is different from Prophecy.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by richy5(m): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2012
[size=14pt]You must be a fool and i can't blame you @ poster[/size]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by elliottibanga(m): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2012
ujugirl: i can tell you that his prayers/prophecies were directed to his congregation and the people under his voice that day as he said it.If you do a clever check,maybe no memeber of the Winner's Chapel has been affected in the mishaps of our present day.Therefore we cannot conclude that his prophecies were wrong.

Why cant people call a spade by its name. The man made predictions (not prophesies) that turned out to be DEAD WRONG!

Its unfortunate (but unavoidable)that Christianity is fast becoming the most prejudicial of the mainstream religions. Apart from a very un-christlike disregard for non believers (muslims, atheist, agnostics e.t.c), it now exhibits un-christlike behaviour towards other Christians, especially when they are from other denominations.

The sentiment of "MY Pastor has asked MY God to protect MY people" is the epitome of selfishness, hypocrisy, self delusion and irresponsibility.

.....in fact I don vex! angry

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by richy5(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2012
[size=14pt]r u a student or cobbler? have you ever did great in your life before? did you think before you post? Answer the question and let me gIve you an answer to ur question[/size]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Tyche(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2012
How did I get here?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Abeyjide: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2012
dis so called unreasonable people are @ it again.if u ave personal issues wit him,y cant u meet him?insead of u chekmatin urself,u are busy lookin for fault in anoder man.u beta tink twice
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by matoyeh(m): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2012
i still dey wonder
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by onyengbu: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2012
[size=18pt]Come on people, Winners Chapel has been hit 2 times this year. One in Yobe, another in Bauchi.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Abeyjide: 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
dis so called unreasonable people are @ it again.if u ave personal issues wit him,y cant u meet him?insead of u chekmatin urself,u are busy lookin for fault in anoder man.u beta tink twice.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by werepeLeri: 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2012
Natasha,,:
@Werepeleri Prayer is different from Prophecy.

When u are in a gathering and they say - u shall not die. Is it a prayer or a prophesy?

Tell me.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by pendusky(m): 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2012
onye_ngbu*:
[size=18pt]Come on people, Winners Chapel has been hit 2 times this year. One in Yobe, another in Bauchi.[/size]

So?

posterNICHO*:

There is none of you present under the sound of my voice that
will be missing at the crossover

Wer u ther??
#Godiswatchingu#
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by folowo(m): 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2012
Nobody is perfect. So may God forgive us all. . . But let me say this that whatever you say shall be used against you on judgement day.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by lynxpro(m): 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
butterflyy: @op, Y re u attacking this man of God. If u v gat issues settle it, I dnt wanna hear what u thinking. OYEDEPO IS A MAN OF GOD, SIMPLE. When u see God u ask Him ''is he Ur man?''

...but pls tell him to leave behind a facbook post before he embarks on his 'Man of God Certification' journey. That way we can atleast be aware of OP's whereabout.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by richy5(m): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2012
elliottibanga:

Why cant people call a spade by its name. The man made predictions (not prophesies) that turned out to be DEAD WRONG!

Its unfortunate (but unavoidable)that Christianity is fast becoming the most prejudicial of the mainstream religions. Apart from a very un-christlike disregard for non believers (muslims, atheist, agnostics e.t.c), it now exhibits un-christlike behaviour towards other Christians, especially when they are from other denominations.

The sentiment of "MY Pastor has asked MY God to protect MY people" is the epitome of selfishness, hypocrisy, self delusion and irresponsibility.

.....in fact I don vex! angry
[size=14pt]I agree wit you but disagree for calling that a prediction[/size]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by richy5(m): 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2012
lynxpro:

...but pls tell him to leave behind a facbook post before he embarks on his 'Man of God Certification' journey. That way we can atleast be aware of OP's whereabout.
[size=14pt]Go Find yourself a Job[/size]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by maigaskiya1: 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2012
If hm phrophesy say pepl go die nd nija economy go overide una go cal am phrophet of doom.nw hm dan tel u wetn u wan hear u begn complian.chei nija wat a pepl
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by mekulonaire(m): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2012
Image123: Not to say that Oyedepo is a true or false servant of God. But nothing in your posts prove that those dead people were among the people Oyedepo prayed for.
More importantly, you don't understand spiritual things. Humans 'key into' prophecy. God does not force His word, plan, will on lives, at least not commonly. The prophecies written are pronouncements of blessings and plans. It's also lies on each individual to connect to the blessing or plan. We need to always be led by the Spirit of God if we expect to be daily loaded with benefits from God. It's not lottery tickets for the year. God told Joshua that He'll win all the time and no man would be able to stand before him as it were. Joshua skipped abit in chapter 7. Other examples can be given but if this would not do, a thousand would not.
great tallk image123,he is in a physicaal word ,he jst opened his mouth nd alter nonsense, @nicolas rethink nd then u repost....Balderdash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by gooket(m): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2012
You dont wait for the fulfilment of prophesy you fight your way into it.God prophesy to Abraham in thee shall all the family of the earth be blessed but many of d children of israelite dies in the wilderness because of lack of Responsibility'. L belive without any sentiment or prejudise many people are already flowing in direction of that prophesy cos they were smart enough to take full RESPONSIBITIVY.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by elliottibanga(m): 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2012
@richy:
[size=14pt]I agree wit you but disagree for calling that a prediction[/size]

Category 1

By definition, a genuine prophesy must come to pass. (Unless it is not genuine and hence the prophet is a bold face liar)

Category 2

A prayer is a statement of faith and is non binding. Hence the the person who prays it is not liable (and so the prayer shld be taken with a pinch of salt)

Category 3

A person with a good understanding of human nature and the gift of gab can say whatever is required to achieve whatever his goals are

What category would you place Oyedepo. (Choose Wisely young Master) cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by dowjones(m): 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2012
taigee: STUPID POST>
As usual just to discredit the man of God.
NL this is really becoming an Anti-Oyedepo site.
Keep doing what you do best on Nairaland;
We had an awesome prophetic meeting with Bishop Oyedepo last tuesday.
Nothing less than 30,000 in attendance.
The Winners' Family keeps growing and expanding haters not withstanding.
All the haters on NL, the Boko Harams, The Hungry Lawyers, Council of witches and Satanist can't stop this move of God.
Keep advertising Bishop David Oyedepo on NL.
His ministry is waxing stronger.
I am blessed to be connected to his ministry.

shut up jor !
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by gooket(m): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
You dont wait for the fulfilment of prophesy you fight your way into it.God prophesy to Abraham in thee shall all the family of the earth be blessed but many of d children of israelite dies in the wilderness because of lack of Responsibility'. L belive without any sentiment or prejudise many people are already flowing in direction of that prophesy cos they were smart enough to take full RESPONSIBITIVY.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2012
and again such rubbish make it to homepage. Only post against christianity or pastors make it to homepage . And yet some people will say nairaland is not bias

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by ejifranks(m): 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2012
utter delusion!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by nerodenero: 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2012
God is watching.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by smoothlips(m): 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2012
naijanow: HERE’S WHAT BISHOP OYEDEPO PROPHESIED

1. Now listen. 2012 shall be a year of divine surprises.
2. The year 2012 shall be a year of certain visitations as at the age of Abraham. You shall be visited. And that visitation shall be quarterly directed. You shall be divinely instructed. Every of your step shall be regret-free.  Every of your step in the year 2012 shall be a step forward.
3. The year 2012 shall be a year as at the age of Joseph. You may look like a prisoner today. In the course of 2012, the prime minister in you shall come alive.
4. Again, it shall be a year of explosive church growth. By the finger of God in your life, many will follow you to worship your God. By your own turnaround experience, many will follow you to worship your God.
5. In this great year, there will be no mishaps, no casualties, no loss of lives, no loss of properties, all through the year 2012, saith the Spirit of the Lord.
6. Every word spoken concerning you shall come to pass. Every word spoken concerning you shall come to pass. By divine favour, walk into your miracle jobs. By divine favour, walk into your miracle marriages. By divine favour, take your miracle children.
7. In the year 2012, before you recover from one testimony, another one will hit you.
8. Thanks be to God who daily loaded us with benefits. That Scripture shall come to practical fulfilment in your life. You will not lack a daily story to tell. You will tell a story daily, all through 2012.
9. There is none of you present under the sound of my voice that will be missing at the crossover service 2012. You shall be there live and direct. Your children shall be there live and direct. Your wife shall be there live and direct. In the name of Jesus.
10. We saw amazing miracle children this year, we will see many much more next year. We harvested amazing miracle marriages this year, we will harvest much more miracles of new marriages next year. Whatever we saw in 2011 as testimonies, will have them back 1,000 times over in the name of Jesus. Lift up your two hands and begin to appropriate these prophecies to your life. Begin to appropriate these prophetic words to your life.
Read all dis stuff! they are not prophecies "they are sweet talk" prophecies are specific not abstract smooth talks like dis one.
But people are jus so desperate to hear any thing
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by davidzfarm(m): 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
The church is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail.Pls keep up the good work of advertising the church, Ur father the devil could not stop the plan of God when he crucified Jesus, such is the wisdom of God, its utter foolishness to man. NL haters cannot comprehend it.take account of whats is happening in the ministry, more souls being won everyday, churches expanding Boko haram not withstanding.GOD is too much joo, for me all the prophesies are being manifested in my life. WAVES OF GLORYYYYYY

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by onyengbu: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
pendusky:

So?

Wer u ther??
#Godiswatchingu#
[size=13pt]But if it is TB Joshua, it will be Devil Watching?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by cmc1: 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2012
@ poster, d proffecies of God ar meant 4 God's believing children and it works for d faithful who believe. I urge u neva again to accus a man of God otherwise be ready 2 face God's wratt.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by optimistD(m): 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2012
Image123: Not to say that Oyedepo is a true or false servant of God. But nothing in your posts prove that those dead people were among the people Oyedepo prayed for.
More importantly, you don't understand spiritual things. Humans 'key into' prophecy. God does not force His word, plan, will on lives, at least not commonly. The prophecies written are pronouncements of blessings and plans. It's also lies on each individual to connect to the blessing or plan. We need to always be led by the Spirit of God if we expect to be daily loaded with benefits from God. It's not lottery tickets for the year. God told Joshua that He'll win all the time and no man would be able to stand before him as it were. Joshua skipped abit in chapter 7. Other examples can be given but if this would not do, a thousand would not.
the poster will never unederstand even if u open his skull to put this. This is becaus he has decided 2condemn and criticize anythn that has to do wt oyedepo.
Thank u jare.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Jilo83(m): 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
Abeg leave dis Man alone, work on ur own personal relationship wit God, stop condeming. Beside He was praying 4 his congregation nt predictn.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2012
@ Poster,

Interesting video! I see him praying more than prophesying but then when he got to 5. In this great year, there will be no mishaps, no casualties, no loss of lives, no loss of properties, all through the year 2012, saith the Spirit of the Lord. he prophesied.

He said that is what the Spirit of the Lord says. God cannot lie so to know if Oyedepo lied you may need to ask those he spoke to in that video. I am not sure he was speaking to those watching his video.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by richy5(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2012
elliottibanga:

Category 1

By definition, a genuine prophesy must come to pass. (Unless it is not genuine and hence the prophet is a bold face liar)

Category 2

A prayer is a statement of faith and is non binding. Hence the the person who prays it is not liable (and so the prayer shld be taken with a pinch of salt)

Category 3

A person with a good understanding of human nature and the gift of gab can say whatever is required to achieve whatever his goals are

What category would you place Oyedepo. (Choose Wisely young Master) cool
[size=14pt]He fall under category ONE....REASON:He made prophesy but its left for Us to let his prohesy work On us" Or Will You tell me that The prohesy He made will against everybody that is present or hearing/watching it that Very day[b]No[/b]So To Let The Will of God to be fulfil in your life U urself have to cooperate by staying away from the hindrances... Thanks[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vitus Nnadi: A Catholic Priest Artist Shows Off His Talents (video) / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet / Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.