Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? (32638 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by bhsadmin: 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2012
They keep preaching properities and not salvation non the second coming of lord Jesus Christ.

Pls will are the end of time. Give ur live to Christ.

The Rapture of the saints is near at hand. NO TIME, NO TIME, NO TIME.

2012 IS NOT A YEAR OF ANY PROPERTIES. IT'S YEAR OF PREPARATION FOR THE COMING OF THE SUN OF MAN.(JESUS CHRIST)

Please read this text when u lay ur hand on a bible: mark 13: 30-37. please read.

What i saw about this is preparation for the coming of Jesus Christ.

Prepare now!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Jskill(m): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
@Mr Poster, stop blackmailing men of GOD. It's is nt yours to judge anybody. Alwaz respect d anointing of GOD upon them. Moreso, find a beta job to do other than finding faults in GOD'S ANNOINTED. @image123, I luv ur response. Kip it up.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by MoflekCida(m): 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2012
DUMBEST POST EVER!!!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by omar22(m): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2012
2012 has not ended
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by studM(m): 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2012
taigee: STUPID POST>
As usual just to discredit the man of God.
NL this is really becoming an Anti-Oyedepo site.
Keep doing what you do best on Nairaland;
We had an awesome prophetic meeting with Bishop Oyedepo last tuesday.
Nothing less than 30,000 in attendance.
The Winners' Family keeps growing and expanding haters not withstanding.
All the haters on NL, the Boko Harams, The Hungry Lawyers, Council of witches and Satanist can't stop this move of God.
Keep advertising Bishop David Oyedepo on NL.
His ministry is waxing stronger.
I am blessed to be connected to his ministry.

ur blessed,i love u from the depth of my heart!thanks

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by buoye1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2012
Image123: Not to say that Oyedepo is a true or false servant of God. But nothing in your posts prove that those dead people were among the people Oyedepo prayed for.
More importantly, you don't understand spiritual things. Humans 'key into' prophecy. God does not force His word, plan, will on lives, at least not commonly. The prophecies written are pronouncements of blessings and plans. It's also lies on each individual to connect to the blessing or plan. We need to always be led by the Spirit of God if we expect to be daily loaded with benefits from God. It's not lottery tickets for the year. God told Joshua that He'll win all the time and no man would be able to stand before him as it were. Joshua skipped abit in chapter 7. Other examples can be given but if this would not do, a thousand would not.
Gbagaun././////.........../.u said it all
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by studM(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
musKeeto:
Ah, you didn't know the Bible is built on falsehood and a little truth? Eh ya, sorry e...

ur are really a sick person,ur nick really says it all
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by andyanders: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2012
Poster, I think you lack knowledge and understanding. Nothing here to even say predictions. This is not prediction but prophetic messages. You people should be careful the way you say things. In as much as I never supported the way he beat up the little girl, nothing wrong with what you stated here because this is not prediction of what to come in 2012, but a prophetic prayer for those who got faith to receive for a better thing to come to their lives.

I don't thing you are a christian and should not start saying things you don't know. It is not a prediction of what would happen in 2012 but a prophetic message.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2012
studM:

ur are really a sick person,ur nick really says it all
doctor in the house....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by studM(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2012
Nicolas N.:
Gboosa! Oyedepo Prediction Error:

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YteA85zDkFc[/flash]

u must be a sick person
r u so daft that u cant see that his prophecies are meant for those who believe even in the winners family!did he tell you he was pronouncing this blessings upon nigeria and her people?dumbo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by deluckiest(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
diluminati: Fake Pastor Ofedepo said all Christians must fight against boko haram but see what Your Jesus said, in contrast,

Who is the Fakester here ------------- Ofedepo or Jesus? buah buah buah grin

diluminati Boko Ram, Why do you always jump to condemn the men of God? So because Jesus ask his followers to be at peace with men now make you go about killing and supporting your boko brothers in killing the innocent people with your religion of 'violence'?

Whoever is fighting the people of God will have the wrath of God upon them and there they will gnash their teeth, beacuse no one will save them from the punishment of God.

Here is God judgement that will befall such people, so be wise and stop the hate of Christians and other innocent peaceful people whom you are killing based on their faith.

"Surely thou will slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men. For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain. Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies." (Psalms 139:19-22)

For the Christians, know the reason of your persecution. But remember, God hasn't forsaken you he will reward you, so do not stumble in your faith, persever till the end.

“These things I have spoken to you, that you should not be made to stumble. They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service. And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me. But these things I have told you, that when the time comes, you may remember that I told you of them. And these things I did not say to you at the beginning, because I was with you.“ John 16:1-4
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by phermmo(m): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2012
[size=8pt][/size]
[b][/b][color=#770077][/color]Itz a free world,ani bodi cn say anitin he/she lyks,
U cntinue sayn it, nd God wil nt stp performing wondrz in hiz lyf imagine: 2 universities witout stress,4.5bn private jet,many other education organizations. Wat av u, nd ure dere pokenosing. U beta mind ur own bussns nd leave dis man of God alone. 4 me ooo i wil 4eva b hs follower til d end of ma lyf.(NL.MIND UR Own BUSSNS)[b]Itz a free world,ani bodi cn say anitin he/she lyks,
U cntinue sayn it, nd God wil nt stp performing wondrz in hiz lyf imagine: 2 universities witout stress,4.5bn private jet,many other education organizations. Wat av u, nd ure dere pokenosing. U beta mind ur own bussns nd leave dis man of God alone. 4 me ooo i wil 4eva b hs follower til d end of ma lyf.(NL.MIND UR Own BUSSNS)[/b]Itz a free world,ani bodi cn say anitin he/she lyks,
U cntinue sayn it, nd God wil nt stp performing wondrz in hiz lyf imagine: 2 universities witout stress,4.5bn private jet,many other education organizations. Wat av u, nd ure dere pokenosing. U beta mind ur own bussns nd leave dis man of God alone. 4 me ooo i wil 4eva b hs follower til d end of ma lyf.(NL.MIND UR Own BUSSNS)
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by stede(m): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2012
@ POSTER, U'R SUCH A BIG FOOL your sense of reasoning has been crippled long tym ago ( that is if you ever had one)..... Simple English u can't comprehend.

When someone says -YOU SHALL NOT DIE.
@ POSTER, NOW TELL ME - Is it a PRAYER OR PREDICTION.

Illitracy is a disease @ POSTER
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2012
chei grin people mumu o grin na which religion dis poster be sef? Don't dabble into things u don't undastand oga mi. Before u post, make sure u do your research wella. grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Jeffy1206(m): 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
Nonsens! I dnt c dis as a profesy bt onli prayers n declaratn.bliv it or nt
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by 2good(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2012
The response so far shows how deluded Nigerians are. Defending a man when all he offers them is a Placebo. How has your level of religiosity, prayers and fasting improve Nigeria?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Onliie(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
Nairaland seems to be biased against christianity. You always seem to find the shortcomings of churches. It's very sad.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by moneyjed(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2012
buoye1: Gbagaun././////.........../.u said it all
image123, thank you, God bless u!
there are still wise people on this forum.
these folks who think they can embarass a preacher, they don't know they are only giving the pastor publicity for free! after all, i never saw that video before this time. infact, i've received the prophecy for my life this year!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by ujugirl: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2012
ijawkid:

How can u say that??

Who is he and what power does he have to make sure all those who listend to his prophecy never got into 1 wahala or the other....

Na this talks wey dey vex me pass.........

You seem to miss the point.He is not the originator of the message,he is a messenger of God.As many as recieve the word by faith,It will work for them.Needless to say,you are not a believer!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by TheGeneral1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
diluminati: Fake Pastor Ofedepo said all Christians must fight against boko haram but see what Your Jesus said, in contrast,

Who is the Fakester here ------------- Ofedepo or Jesus? buah buah buah grin
If I were to be in Nigeria I'll have dashed u $1000. Well done bro!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by kunlaxo: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
FUNNY WORLD...I WONDER WHAT PEOPLE GAIN FROM ALL THESE HATRED... IF U HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST THIS BISHOP GO AND DISCUSS WT HIM.....IF SUCH PROPHECY WERE FROM DEEPER LIFE OF PASTOR KUMUYI...THEY WL GRUMBLE TOO MUCH HOLY HOLY IF IT IS ASSOCIATED WT REDEEMED THEY WILL STILL HAVE SOMETHING TO BEEF.....CAN ANYONE PLEASE D WHOLE WORLD...PLEASE @POSTER ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLNEST AND FORGET ANY BEEF WT ANY PASTOR LIFE IS TOO SWEET FOR U TO BE AGAINST A MAN AS THIS... I KNOW HIM TO BE A GOOD MAN OF GOD AND AM NOT HAPPY IF U SAY THINGS LIKE THIS...YOU HAVE YOUR GOD U SERVE LEAVE HIM ALONE IN UR OWN WAY AND FORGET ALL THESE MALACICIOUS TRAIT U ARE DISPLAYING EVEN ACRIMONIOUS IN NATURE....JESUS LOVE YOU..PURLSE AND THINK (SELAH). JESUS LOVES U.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Exponental(m): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2012
Prophecies are not 4 every body.
Only meant 4 those who understand n believe in it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by mrperfect(m): 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2012
You people seem to track Oyedipo.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by clementcro(m): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2012
Bishop Oyedepo was not predicting, some people seem not to understand things very well before making it a topic on NL, and this pains me alot attimes.

He was just praying into the lives of his members, it is just like a pastor praying/blessing his congregation, he is a pastor, it is his right to pray/bless his congregation, then it is left for God to answer his prayer,

So poster, this is not a prediction, it is just a blessing, he was blessing his people with those prayers...

Thanks
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by deleo16(m): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
we christians here on nairaland also we need to be careful about atheist comment here on nairaland whatever,whoever the MoG is we should never jugde,cause some christian will join them also in condeming other men ofGod since it not their church cause this issue are spiritual things, God will never ask you which you went to on the last day,we need to be spiritually alert not joining the mulitude when condemning even when a pstor is going astray our main responsibility is to pray to God on his behalf .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Beautymc(f): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2012
The church (Winner's Chapel) is matching on, the gate of envious nairalanders shall not prevail. U people shuld leave that man alone. @ poster, u've proved how jobless u are, by having enough time to post rubbish and to place a curse on ur life. don't worry God 'll give u a job only when u stop post rubbish against the man of God. Bishop Oyedepo's prophecy is working for me and my family b'cos I strongly believe that God sent him.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by johnwell(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2012
Image123: Not to say that Oyedepo is a true or false servant of God. But nothing in your posts prove that those dead people were among the people Oyedepo prayed for.
More importantly, you don't understand spiritual things. Humans 'key into' prophecy. God does not force His word, plan, will on lives, at least not commonly. The prophecies written are pronouncements of blessings and plans. It's also lies on each individual to connect to the blessing or plan. We need to always be led by the Spirit of God if we expect to be daily loaded with benefits from God. It's not lottery tickets for the year. God told Joshua that He'll win all the time and no man would be able to stand before him as it were. Joshua skipped abit in chapter 7. Other examples can be given but if this would not do, a thousand would not.
you're very right... In addition, there are not predictions but declaration: the choice is all yours; God is not a magician.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by joeokri: 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2012
Acidosis: when next a pastor pray for you that "you will not die this year". Try and get a pistol, point it to your head and pull the trigger then 'wait' to see what happens. .

The man has spoken the mind of God, its left for you to accept it.
@acidosis dont mind nicolas he is so canal to an enxtent he cannot understand when prophecies come forth. i should believe dat u are a muslim. for the growth papa oyedepo talked about is so real that a blind person can even see and atest it. u must be spiritually blind, nic try to change ur mentality and dont just talk because others are talking
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Beautymc(f): 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2012
This is the worst and meaningless post of the year.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by monsuruad(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2012
are you towards it?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by olaayodele(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2012
The house,prove wrong if it is a misconception.I have never read criticism on pastor E A Adeboye on Nairaland but, always that of Prophet TB Joshua,Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Chris Oyakilome and others.i want someone to tell me what could be responsible for my observation.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Richjully: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2012
If u like believe what d man of God hd said if u like dont.eni toba leti kogbo ohun ti emi nso fun ijo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) / Please I need help. My life is crashing / Pastor Precious Iginla Wife, Blessing Makes U-Turn Over Abusive Marriage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.