Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? (32791 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Niflheim(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
Paul the octopus has a better prediction rate than oyedepo!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Niflheim(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
I remember when a jss 2 girl died in his secondary school due to negligence,also,he manages to sell olive oil in his church like a market woman,and white handkerchief like a street hawker,zero parallels between him and Jesus.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by hassey(m): 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
Nigrians sha, if is dat d poster praise is prediction dey b apy bt now dat he brought out d faulty part of is prediction dere ar angry. Is only in nigeria sum bdy wo caugt is relation killing sum one and will end up defending him wen is call to witness. Only God knws best.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by phenom666(m): 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2012
The person that wrote this thread will died before the end of the month.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by deleo16(m): 12:01am On Jun 08, 2012
olaayodele: The house,prove wrong if it is a misconception.I have never read criticism on pastor E A Adeboye on Nairaland but, always that of Prophet TB Joshua,Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Chris Oyakilome and others.i want someone to tell me what could be responsible for my observation.
may be u didnt search well on nairaland the bottom line is whoever the man of God is please and please dont judge .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by finecoco: 2:25am On Jun 08, 2012
Image123: Not to say that Oyedepo is a true or false servant of God. But nothing in your posts prove that those dead people were among the people Oyedepo prayed for.
More importantly, you don't understand spiritual things. Humans 'key into' prophecy. God does not force His word, plan, will on lives, at least not commonly. The prophecies written are pronouncements of blessings and plans. It's also lies on each individual to connect to the blessing or plan. We need to always be led by the Spirit of God if we expect to be daily loaded with benefits from God. It's not lottery tickets for the year. God told Joshua that He'll win all the time and no man would be able to stand before him as it were. Joshua skipped abit in chapter 7. Other examples can be given but if this would not do, a thousand would not.
my dear,tell them....prophets aint magicians...do ursef a favour and stop posting malicious rumors or assumptions about prophets of God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by harryakon: 7:37am On Jun 08, 2012
butterflyy: @op, Y re u attacking this man of God. If u v gat issues settle it, I dnt wanna hear what u thinking. OYEDEPO IS A MAN OF GOD, SIMPLE. When u see God u ask Him ''is he Ur man?''
in as much as i mite not agree with many thins said here, u don't just open your mouth and absolutely say someone is a man of God and believe it for the bible doesn't support that. Test the spirits is what the bible said; and Jesus said those false prophets will be convincing. Don't forget that. I probably don't agree with many aforementioned things, but you don't absolutely accept someone and absolve him of all. It's also possible he made a mistake somewhere or missed out something or that he backslid; he's just a MAN isn't it howbeit, it might be of God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by harryakon: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2012
phenom666: The person that wrote this thread will died before the end of the month.[color=#990000][/color]
What rubbish is this one now? God isn't just a God of Oyedepo o!!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by 2good(m): 8:04am On Jun 08, 2012
phenom666: The person that wrote this thread will died before the end of the month.[color=#990000][/color]

You are a F.O.O.L.I.S.H cretin. Your god could not solve the most basic problem in Africa which is poverty and you are here sentencing someone to death.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Kajab: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2012
I wonder why many people talk so much on a topics they know so little about. Prophecies are based on faith, predictions are based on scientific facts and proofs. Instead of blaming the man of God, why dont u blame God directly? In matters of religion, reason does not come in handy as faith does. If u have to complain about the mishaps in Nigeria, look towards the executive and not the church dudes!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by domdolly2050(f): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2012
@ Poster,u are a big fool!if u go on goin against d man of God,am sure u ar bringin curses upon your head!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by domdolly2050(f): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2012
I say a big amen 2 dat!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by catso(m): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2012
This is so funny.
Poster go get a life.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by adaybayor(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2012

Typical brainwashed loser....go back to school cos ur english is damn poor
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by adaybayor(m): 11:30am On Jun 08, 2012

Typical brainwashed looser....go back to school cos ur english is damn poor
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by adaybayor(m): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2012
domdolly2050: I say a big amen 2 dat!

Are you his english teacher? lol!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by adaybayor(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2012
domdolly2050: @ Poster,u are a big fool!if u go on goin against d man of God,am sure u ar bringin curses upon your head!

You are simply afraid of the truth...nothing dey happen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by adaybayor(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2012
finecoco: my dear,tell them....prophets aint magicians...do ursef a favour and stop posting malicious rumors or assumptions about prophets of God

Stop talking nonsence.....all prophets of God don't say things that won't come to pass.

"You will live till tomorrow'' and "may God let you live till tomorrow" are two statements with different meaning....go get ur brain back, u are α̲̅ victim of brainwashing.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by iyke619: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2012
Image123: Not to say that Oyedepo is a true or false servant of God. But nothing in your posts prove that those dead people were among the people Oyedepo prayed for.
More importantly, you don't understand spiritual things. Humans 'key into' prophecy. God does not force His word, plan, will on lives, at least not commonly. The prophecies written are pronouncements of blessings and plans. It's also lies on each individual to connect to the blessing or plan. We need to always be led by the Spirit of God if we expect to be daily loaded with benefits from God. It's not lottery tickets for the year. God told Joshua that He'll win all the time and no man would be able to stand before him as it were. Joshua skipped abit in chapter 7. Other examples can be given but if this would not do, a thousand would not.
plz google "NEW AGE TEACHINGS OF PASTOR CHRIS",there U'll see dat Oyedepo is a big false prophet.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by sharubutu(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2012
Guy, u'er playing with ur life and destiny. If u'er d one always talking against men of God on this forum, then u'er finished.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by domainmine: 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2012
...Dis man does not even know u exist not 2talk of taking u serious. Y waste ur tym
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by musty1987(m): 5:10am On Jun 09, 2012
somebody that slapped a girl can not be called a man of God cool.Oyedepo only knows how to make money and collect tithe grin grin grin. Hear him "In this great year, there will be no mishaps, no casualties, no loss of lives, no loss of properties, all through the year 2012, saith the Spirit of the Lord." You are wrong Bishop <dana crash, Boko haram etc>. Next time try to make a safe prediction like the sky will not fall this year. undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by polorus(m): 5:54am On Jun 09, 2012
May God have mercy on u.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by femozy0311(m): 10:21am On Jun 09, 2012
diluminati: Fake Pastor Ofedepo said all Christians must fight against boko haram but see what Your Jesus said, in contrast,

Who is the Fakester here ------------- Ofedepo or Jesus? buah buah buah grin
diluminati: Fake Pastor Ofedepo said all Christians must fight against boko haram but see what Your Jesus said, in contrast,

certainly this person is an agent of Devil... I wonder why you are contractditng with what the man of God had said . you lack vision and might lead to your destuction . pls seek for forgiveness so that you dont perish. a word is enough for d wise.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by femozy0311(m): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2012
certainly this person is an
agent of Devil... I wonder
why you are contractditng
with what the man of God
had said . you lack vision and
might lead to your
destuction . pls seek for
forgiveness so that you dont
perish. a word is enough for
d wise.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by roselynbas(f): 10:45am On Jun 09, 2012
Keep talking God will answer you! Then you will know what Mariam went through in the bible when she spoke against Moses. You will now tell me who made you Bishop Oyedepo's judge! Surely, God shall answer you!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by bezimo(m): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2012
Bishop Oyedepo Prophesied Waves of Glory into my life, and it keeps coming to pass again and again.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 09, 2012
bezimo: Bishop Oyedepo Prophesied Waves of Glory into my life, and it keeps coming to pass again and again.
Of course, GEJ's fresh mess...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by bezimo(m): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2012
Those who mock the prophetic MUST end up as a mockery, except God Has changed. Micah mocked David and she ended up as the only woman in the Bible that was Barren, 62 children mocked Elisha and A bear came out of the bush and tore all of them, Miraim challenged Moses and God, not the devil Plagued her with leprosy.I heard of a frightening story, a woman was mocking Bishop oyedepo and God plagued that woman and put a stone in her body.It took the prayer of mercy by Gods servant for her to be free.You must be careful when talking about an anoited of God.God is Jealous for His servants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet / Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out / Vitus Nnadi: A Catholic Priest Artist Shows Off His Talents (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.