Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,398 members, 7,843,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

" A Peaceful Election" Is It Possible In 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " A Peaceful Election" Is It Possible In 2015? (465 Views)

TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC / Buhari’s Victory: The Men Who Made It Possible / Reasons to have a peaceful election (Graphic Photos Inclusive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

" A Peaceful Election" Is It Possible In 2015? by benmaduks: 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2012
I have my fears concerning the
oncoming 2015 elections. One wonders
if there would be smooth and hitch free
elections considering the prevalent level
of insecurity in the country which has
elicited high spate of killings mostly in
the North. My questions are can there
ever be a convenient atmosphere for
southern or christian presidential
aspirants to campaign in the North and
vice-versa? Would corps members
accept to be enlisted once more as INEC
ad-hoc staff? Will the Northern Oligarchy
insist on Lording her wishes upon the
rest of the country? How will the south
and middle belt react or approach this
scenario?

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Gov Has Consoled The Aig Of Police Over The Death His Wife / Nigeria's Possible Division: A Solution? / Ex Boko Haram Leader, Now Converted To The Christian, Fingers Ibb And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.