Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,376 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers (10259 Views)

Valentine Will CUM And Go. / When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by sley4life(m): 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2012
Leave them. Most of them are very wicked set of people. When i was in Milan i noticed that with a glass of coffee their ladies will fall in luv with u. But in Naija it cant happen. You must spend at least 3k for their head b4 they can even think of avn interest in u
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Ozioma49(m): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2012
Hmm @peziz u look cute and erm bak to the topic,I dnt tink our african or nigerian ladies appreciates flowers so y not give her wat you think she would appreciate irrespective of d item or its worth dats if u can afford it
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Konnektions146(m): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2012
freecocoa:

No the nyashing doesn't come once in a year but that day is special like you already said so there has to be an extra menu on the table.

oh, i am beginning to imagine

freecocoa:

You ain't paying for anything,remember I said"una way" that's just what most guys do,they give their girls money mostly.

ah, there re better romantic ways to trip a lady, yu could even get a lingerie, sit out in a quiet environment, go to the movies etc, everythin aint money, spice the relationship up and let the lady feel the LOVE.

thnks for teaching me sha, i am learning well
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by claremont(m): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2012
Giving flowers to ladies is not in the culture of the average Nigerian guy, that's the reason why most Nigerian ladies will even consider it an insult. What Nigerian ladies are more used to is a simple trade-by-barter system i.e. give them money in exchange for regular s-ex/apparent love.
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by tpia5: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2012
@ topic

i dont see why not, if she's the greeting card and flower type.

You should know the kind of person you're going out with and what she prefers.

But majority of you have nothing in common with the kind of girl who would happily accept greeting cards and flowers and you'd in fact consider it strange for a nigerian woman to not be materialistic.

So stop insulting all women just because you're afraid of your girlfriend.
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by ehie007(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2012
hmmn, subsidy is a good excuse to escape valentine this year.

book your event photography coverage at [size=14pt]www.emujphotography.com.ng[/size]

Always at your service.
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by davou4eva(m): 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2012
Wetin dem wan use am for, "butter no be monkey food"
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by kombats: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2012
Go ask
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by FXKing2012(m): 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2012
greeting card and flower my ass. Is it in our culture to be giving out such to a girl? Is valentine even in our culture? We just wanna copy these white pple at all cost which is why divorce is on the rise in our society.
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by ajadek(m): 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2012
Ajebo can accept but ajepako can never take it from u.say na dat one we go chop?
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by omiata(m): 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2012
she will not have any this year, subsidy is no more grin
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by gide: 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2012
i accept cards i.e recharge cards, credit cards and cash cards, i dont like flowers but i can manage fruits like blackberry and apple grin
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Kk4(m): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2012
In ur dreams, wetin dey won use flower do!? The only cards they are collecting is recharge cards '4 to 5 digits range'. Happy valentine, Bless
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by klear(f): 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2012
Flowers? 4 a Naija babe? where do u want her 2 keep it & what exactly is she supposed 2 do with it? I def will not accept flowers, its simply not me. A card I can take BT not flowers smiley
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Lolamida(m): 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]with the economy situation of naija, flowers no go work oh. Flowers do die. I'll advise you get gold jewelries(original oh) as that will last forever cos it represent your love for her wic will never be under valued. lol grin
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by LaParisienne(f): 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2012
I don't know about others, but I luv luv luv fresh flowers. Fresh flowers melt my heart, it's so sad that Naija men don't give flowers to their women. I also like fancy and exotic greeting cards.

On Valentine's day, a fresh flower and a romantic dinner at a chic restaurant is okay for me. In addition, I love giving gifts, so I expect same from him.
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Lolamida(m): 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2012
gide:

i accept cards i.e recharge cards, credit cards and cash cards, i dont like flowers but i can manage fruits like blackberry and apple grin
You be original valetine babe! Smart answer jo. cool
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Lolamida(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2012
gide:

You be original valetine babe! Smart answer jo. cool
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by iconoclast(m): 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2012
Any babe wey lie sey she dey collect card and flower for valentine, holy ghost, !
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by luckgames(m): 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2012
Nigerian women doesn’t appreciate Flowers (90%)
They will prefer gift, it is sad, but I have done it over and over.
You will hear smart comments
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by lavender13: 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2012
Oh so valentine is not our culture? Why not say christmas and new year isn't our culture too? Back to original question-some girls would love flower and card while some won't! Just the way some guys would hate boxers as gift.eod
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by ifysimple(f): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2012
From d spinsters club worldwide.
Come Feb 14!Dear bachelors, we don't want any Mr Biggs,Sharwama,continental dishes,Gucci bag,Louis Vuitton sunglasses or Chocolates,brazilian hair,car gift,dresses,flight ticket, dis FEB 14, Just come say hi to our Parents. SHIKENA!!
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by LaParisienne(f): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^^Lol

iconoclast:

Any babe wey lie sey she dey collect card and flower for valentine, holy ghost, !

You are waste of oxygen
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Parnassuss(m): 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2012
ifysimple:

From d spinsters club worldwide.                      
Come Feb 14!Dear bachelors, we don't want any Mr Biggs,Sharwama,continental dishes,Gucci bag,Louis Vuitton sunglasses or Chocolates,brazilian hair,car gift,dresses,flight ticket, dis FEB 14, Just come say hi τ̲̅ǿ our Parents. SHIKENA!!

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Be sure to expect all the Viuttons, Gianttis, Coles, berries, apples, even Hondas as a diversion to this your talk. Economy never bad reach the one way guys go start dey accept marry this easily!!!

victorels:

Don't give flower to her hand else you will be damned. Drop a beautiful one on her door and present her a gift other than flower. They fall humbly.

U tooo sabi joor.
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by chelseabmw(m): 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2012
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Freestyl(m): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2012
Yes they will with hissessssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Freestyl(m): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2012
until we have a flowberry,just like blackberry and apples they'll never acept it,

SECONDED
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by kizito96(m): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2012
Most of them are too hungry to practice Love
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by mrperfect(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2012
Yes, they do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. / Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? / How To Make Her Want You Bad - 3 Tips To Make Her Feel Massive Desire For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.