Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,033 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. (10174 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:06am On May 24, 2016
----Yeah dats true. Women will always depend on men for money, its in there dna. They need our money badly. So y give her wot she wants without getting wot u want frm her? Are u not a fool??

-----If she asks u for money, politely ask her for sex. If she hesitates, stand ur ground, dont budge. She will respect u and know ur not a maga. Works all d time. Before u know it, she'll make a u-turn and end up in ur bed. Make sure u fucck her like chicken, na ur money. When u r satisfied, u can go ahead and spend on her, take her out, buy her wotever she wants if u can afford. She will value u more than anything. In fact, she will find it difficult to let go of u.

----Don't be a fool. I speak frm experience.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by flexyfit(f): 12:10am On May 24, 2016
Fat lie....not all girls depends on guys money....except for the lazy ones.....it's not in our DNA....how much can a guy spend?....will he buy the world?

8 Likes

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Chuksemi(m): 12:12am On May 24, 2016
And if she refuses sex what will you do? Rape her?

Some guys sef. I have tons of female friends, each has atleast 3 guys that are spending cash on them and haven't seen them in cut off jeans before. I am sure most of them would be like you, bragging. Saying they've slept with all the girls they've spent a dime on. I weep.

6 Likes

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Edybleketara: 12:12am On May 24, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:14am On May 24, 2016
Na Lie......

* The guy is a cheerful giver,~ GIVERS NEVER LACK...cheesycheesy

*Smellymouth wen u go send your ATM to me.... M waitinggrin

1 Like

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:15am On May 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
----Yeah dats true. Women will always depend on men for money, its in there dna. They need our money badly. So y give her wot she wants without getting wot u want frm her? Are u not a fool??

-----If she asks u for money, politely ask her for sex. If she hesitates, stand ur ground, dont budge. She will respect u and know ur not a maga. Works all d time. Before u know it, she'll make a u-turn and end up in ur bed. Make sure u fucck her like chicken, na ur money. When u r satisfied, u can go ahead and spend on her, take her out, buy her wotever she wants if u can afford. She will value u more than anything. In fact, she will find it difficult to let go of u.

You better warn your sister. That smallie with big yansh.
Alla if she beg me for money again ehn, I go use my dick tear her toto cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by whogoscam: 12:15am On May 24, 2016
Op, why not just go to a brothel and let us know you patronise prostitutes
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:16am On May 24, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Na Lie......

* The guy is a cheerful giver,~ GIVERS NEVER LACK...cheesycheesy

*Smellymouth wen u go send your ATM to me.... M waitinggrin
Chai!
Abeg jus beg me for money.
This your mouth go Sabi Suck oo grin
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by vicstar(m): 12:19am On May 24, 2016
bulldoza:

wickedest!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:19am On May 24, 2016
bulldoza:

Chai!
Abeg jus beg me for money.
This your mouth go Sabi Suck oo grin

E suck pass soak-away pit....

Oya... Lets play game....wink

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:22am On May 24, 2016
*°She is NOT a prostitute being paid for services rendered!!!
...you buy for an do nice things for her because you love her an want to!!
She shouldn't have to repay that in some(any) way!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:24am On May 24, 2016
bulldoza:

My sister? I'll like to know her. If she beg u for money u r free to tear her pusssy, its ur right.

1 Like

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:25am On May 24, 2016
whogoscam:
Op, why not just go to a brothel and let us know you patronise prostitutes
Not funny

1 Like

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:26am On May 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What is she a pros
Is d guy an ATM?

3 Likes

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:27am On May 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
My sister? I'll like to know her. If she beg u for money u r free to tear her pusssy, its ur right.
OK o..

Thanks bro kiss
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:28am On May 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Is d guy an ATM?
*I wasn't done.

*No,he's not a ATM machine
But if he gives to her,spends on her
He should not expect sex as a repayment
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by MRBrownJ: 12:29am On May 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:

as much as men madly want sex, if anybody expects sex in return for the money/gifts you give her, then you are just foolishly paying for an undercover ashi....but let us be honest for a minute, compare the price of a round at your local ashi joint with the price you are paying here... to realise how you are being conned anyway. the minute ANYBODY pays for sex, whether directly or indirectly, then they are being taken for a ride, because there are gazillions of women out there who are throwing their totos at us men (like frisbees) for FREE!

as if only us men enjoy sex anyway, NONSENSE!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:29am On May 24, 2016
SANDOSKI:

E suck pass soak-away pit....

Oya... Lets play game....wink
Oya na
Olalekan
GT bank
011070021 smiley wink
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by whogoscam: 12:29am On May 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Not funny

It's funny. How you expect seX because you give a lady money. What difference does it make from a prostitute ? Abegi

1 Like

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:32am On May 24, 2016
whogoscam:

It's funny. How you expect seX because you give a lady money. What difference does it make from a prostitute ? Abegi
*°Guy!!!!
This is the first time I've seen you write something so reasonable
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:32am On May 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*°She is NOT a prostitute being paid for services rendered!!!
...you buy for an do nice things for her because you love her an want to!!
She shouldn't have to repay that in some(any) way!!!!
But women cant love guys without asking us for money?

2 Likes

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:33am On May 24, 2016
bulldoza:

Oya na
Olalekan
GT bank
011070021 smiley wink

I don transfer .... You get dey Alert

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:37am On May 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
But women cant love guys without asking us for money?
*That is Mostly in ya'lls heads

*There are so many women who:
**Work an don't depend on a man

**Who are actually the bread winners for their families, ....e.g. *single mothers
*women who just make more money
*or are the sole job holder in their household

***There are so many women who don't ask their man for a thing,the independent type

...*Even ones who buy for their man

**Do you know that their are indeed men who let their girlfriends support them?

*°•°Ya'll males better wake up to the reality of the world at large.

3 Likes

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:37am On May 24, 2016
SANDOSKI:

I don transfer .... You get dey Alert
No vex me this midnight o angry
Na only this stupıd MTN message from 30840 I see.
Telling to subscribe for great Rubbish angry
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by ezteem(m): 12:40am On May 24, 2016
Chuksemi:

Some guys sef. I have tons of female friends, each has atleast 3 guys that are spending cash on them and haven't seen them in cut off jeans before. I am sure most of them would be like you, bragging. Saying they've slept with all the girls they've spent a dime on. I weep.
SHHHH. girls can hide the sun from the earth. see how stupid you've become coz of three girls

3 Likes

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:41am On May 24, 2016
bulldoza:

No vex me this midnight o angry
Na only this stupıd MTN message from 30840 I see.
Telling to subscribe for great Rubbish angry

Ahhhha dis network... MTN workers don collect dey money change am to dat message... Chai MTN make I call der customer service representative....

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:42am On May 24, 2016
ezteem:
SHHHH. girls can hide the sun from the earth. see how stupid you've become coz of three girls
*Don't try an silence his testimony!! tongue
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:42am On May 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*That is Mostly in ya'lls heads

*There are so many women who
**Work an don't depend on a man

**Who are actually the more bread winners for their families, ....e.g. *single mothers
*women who just make more money
*or are the sole job holder in their household

***There are so many women who don't ask there man for a thing the independent type

...*Even ones who buy for their man

**Do you know that their are indeed men who let their girlfriends support them?

*°•°Ya'll males better wake up to the reality of the world at large.
the article is about women dat ask and depend on men for money.
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:44am On May 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
the article is about women dat ask and depend on men for money.
*OK,then the 2posts before that 1is my reply wink
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:44am On May 24, 2016
Chuksemi:

U think na every guy be maga? Some guys are wise bro
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Chuksemi(m): 12:45am On May 24, 2016
ezteem:

Hide the sun from the earth? Three girls?
I won't argue because, you should know the truth if ever you have asked more than one girl out. You don't get all the targets you try to hit man. Such is life.
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:46am On May 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*OK,then the 2posts before that 1is my reply wink
Yeah, and it has been trashed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? / How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick / When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.