Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode (14151 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Borno State Deputy Governor, Zanna Umar Mustapha Is Dead! / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by chosen04(f): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2012
I strongly believe you too FANI KAYODE . . . . . . . . . .Al-Mustapha is absolutely innocent.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by toluxa1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2012
Then he should go and appeal now.

@fkk. THE RANTINGS OF A MAD MAN.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by dazzy4real(m): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2012
[b][/b] as the boko guys have said if dey carry out the court instruction that police and every other judiciary will taste their bombings and that man dey said he has been in prison since suffering can some one tell me if that guy look like person wey go prison or e dey yankee dey flex.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by MemeInc(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2012
Al-MUSTAPHA would always be a puzzled two-faced coin, so let no one condemn him even though he did anything wrong

one thing i'm sure of is that AL-MUSTAPHA IS NOT GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by dipo1: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2012
Been seeing too much on Fani Kayode-ing in the media of recent. His he trying to reinvigorate some relevance to win support in future elections? When he was minister, he wasn't as vocal as he as suddenly become
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by dayokanu(m): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2012
Fani Kayode is just trying everything possible to come back into the limelight
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Raxxye(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2012
Let Kayode‘s family quickly take him to a mental facility. The man seriously needs help.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by kholis(m): 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2012
Fani Kayode, just shut up and sleep. You don't need anybody to tell u that u re no longer relevant. A white-washed material is preferable. NONSENSE!
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by basadenet: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2012
Fani Kayode is a controversial human being and he is trying to be relevant after been accused of stealing billions by EFCC. If he is not careful with his mouth, similar fate might befell him too. The guy must one of the OMO Ale Yoruba( B a . s t d
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Raxxye(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2012
Is he asking that Al Mustapha be pardoned or claiming that he‘s innocent? ‘Cause he seems to be confused and is contradicting himself. This really needs the services of a psychiatrist.
Btw, which law school graduated Kayode?
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by velo10: 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2012
Fani-Kayode is right. Untill there is satisfactory proof to prove Al-mustapha's guilt, he remains innocent. Condemning him to death with little proof sounds more like seeking vengeance or witch-hunting.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Ndata(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2012
This Fani Kayode man,does he have any political ambitions?Maybe presidency.The way he is throwing himself around every national issues is beginning to irritate me.Must he be the first to comment on virtually every national issue.He is beginning to look like an attention seeker.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by europe76(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2012
Fani Kayode is a typical yoruba man, im not surprise at his utterance. Yorubas are most betrayal tribe in the world. The did it to Biafra.
Fani is seeking a favor from husa-fulani people. slowpoke!!!!
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by eros(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2012
To kill or not to kill Al-Mustapha. Nigerians what say you?
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by teskyg: 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2012
FFK is high on drugs,
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by aljharem(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2012
europe76:

Fani Kayode is a typical yoruba man, im not surprise at his utterance. Yorubas are most betrayal tribe in the world. The did it to Biafra.
Fani is seeking a favor from husa-fulani people. slowpoke!!!!

How did they do it to baifra

Fani kayode is One man thus he cannot speak for a whole ethnic group

what is wrong with this Igbo people because you are not the first
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Yinkay: 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2012
Principle IV derived from Nuremberg Trails of Military officers that served under Adolf Hitler states as follows,

The fact that a person acted pursuant to order of his Government or of a superior does not relieve him from responsibility under international law, provided a moral choice was in fact possible to him.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by aljharem(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2012
the death verdict is harsh after 13 years of incarceration. but for the shameless people praising this man on social media sites, you all need help. This guy bragged about being the mastermind behind various murders and attempted murders, he even bragged about sparing the life of some individuals, yet some people call him their hero.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2012
I suspect the message FFK is trying to pass across is "Al-Mustafa hangs and Lagos could potentially be under attack from Boko Boys". Truth of the matter is that most of us simply dont care anymore . . . should Lagos come under the slightest form of attack, Nigeria as we currently know it will END
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by europe76(m): 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2012
@ Aljhamed, Igbos are the first! if u trace the history of igbos, they are jews. Igbos are brave like Isrealites. Thats why they confronted Nigeria during the civil war. They manufactured their own weapons, aircraft etc. Can a yoruba man face a war? They are only known for braging and making nuisance noise.
Yorubas are toothless buldogs. Slowpok!!!
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by expert555: 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2012
I have always said you talked too much as a you are a Yoruba man I'm suppose to tolerate you the fact remains you said one good thing and said another 5 bad ones. First I did not want to read your thread because I thought you talk like an educated illiterate in this case because I said to myself how would you deduce Almustapha to be innocent when a judge who have all facts at hand convicted him. Then out of curiosity I diceded to go ahead and read in the end you wrote so many pages without a single fact to justify his innocence. To be honest I did not read the full statement, Fani Kayode you will do your self a great favour and said a little. Don't bange to any and every matter, you can't be an expert on everything. Yes you ran to Ghana you have had enough compensation with your looted money. For once shot up we know you are now looking for relevance
May be your looted money needed replenishing.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by aljharem(m): 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2012
europe76:

@ Aljhamed,  Igbos are the first! if u trace the history of igbos, they are jews. Igbos are brave like Isrealites. Thats why they confronted Nigeria during the civil war. They manufactured their own weapons, aircraft etc. Can a yoruba man face a war? They are only known for braging and making nuisance noise.
Yorubas are toothless buldogs. Slowpok!!!

Ok Igbos are the best in the universe that is why the last spacecraft was built by another igbo man because they are the best

Yes I agree

If so why do you ALWAYS compete with the yoruba ? Do you view them as they are better than Igbos or it is envy ?

I know what I am saying because you are not the first. so I really want to know the problem here

the yorubas are backstabber, Don't make deals with them and avoid them

the yorubas are too black, you can keep using bleaching cream

the yorubas don't own lagos, have they chased you away

the yoruba brag, how is it affecting you

the yoruba make noise, leave the SW and go back to your village if you don't like it

the yorubas are hausa friend, are they not igbos friend ? why not give peace a chance

the yorubas cannot face a war, who wants a war, you ?

the yorubas are fetish, why not leave the SW since you cannot leave with fetish people

the yorubas are second class citizens while igbos are first, have they contented that with igbos ?

the yorubas are slowpokes, since you are clever then good for all of us

the yorubas are cowards, why not annoy them first and test your strength since you are brave

I am still trying to understand you people. what exactly do you want

i have figured out that it is either inferiority complex or envy
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by tampa1871: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2012
This man should be arrested immediately and made to tell us who killed Kudirat!
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by billyG(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2012
how can this opium taking goon be shouting frm his armchair that al-mustafa is innocent what does he know,how much does he know?How did he know he is innocent?why is he havin heartache that somebdy is 2 be hang his he that first person to be sentence 2 death in nigeria 4 his crime?,how did he knew all the accused are speaking nothing but the truth?After they gave sgt.roger a large sum by al-mustafa to say he is under pressure to implicate al-mustafa,al-mustafa know all along he  is involve but spent yrs usin technicality to delay trail & scuttle justice taking all of us tru a comedy show. I think fani kayode shld open his big mouth & tell us who kill kudirat,alfred Ruwame,attempted killin alex ibru & host of others?may be kudirat did not die since he knows too much or is he paid 2 make noise we all know how those evilmen turn nigeria to uganda era of idi-amin,sgt roger cannot wake up & start killin pple,unless abacha CSO gave him list of targets to be eliminated,even abacha cannt just decide 2 kill pple unless d cso & other Strike force gave him false security reports that mr/mrs x,y,z is a threat 2 his life.Let him go & swear by sango that Al-mustafa is innocent let him see what will happen 2 him. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by plaetton: 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2012
I have been wondering if this Fani-kayode fellow is actually as moronic as we are being made to believe.
He has EFCC corruption issues that may gurantee him some lenghty jail time in the near future. I'm speculating that he is deliberately being controversial and anti-government so that when his nemesis arrives, he can shout "Political persecution" to garner sympathy from home and abroad.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Switup: 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2012
FORGIVE ME FOR MY IGNORANCE BUT CAN A KIND-HEARTED NLDer TELL ME WHO AL MUSTAPHA IS
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Switup: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2012
FORGIVE ME FOR MY IGNORANCE BUT CAN A KIND-HEARTED NLDer TELL ME WHO AL MUSTAFA IS
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by friedrice1: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^^^ You should be deprived of access to the internet , at least for now
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by aurenflani: 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2012
@tampa1871 - if fani said is ur father dat killed kudirat, will u believe him? pathetic leech.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by asas(f): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2012
i think al mustapha should expose secrets Nigerians don't know and all the private files in his possession. why does have to be d fall guy, we all no d killers of bola ige and funsho williams till tomorow dey havent convicted anyone jeeez nigerian shine ur eyes
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by chosen04(f): 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2012
asas:

i think al mustapha should expose secrets Nigerians don't know and all the private files in his possession. why does have to be d fall guy, we all no d killers of bola ige and funsho williams till tomorow dey havent convicted anyone jeeez nigerian shine ur eyes

GBAM
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by aljharem(m): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2012
chosen04:

GBAM
asas:

amos and asas

who are the killers of bola ige, if u know tell us

please i am waiting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Miyetti Allah’s Suit Seeking To Restrain Open Grazing / APC Presidential Primary Election: Lawan Begs Kano To Swing In His Favour / Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.