Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode (14145 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Borno State Deputy Governor, Zanna Umar Mustapha Is Dead! / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2012
If this guy is innocent all Nigerian police men are innocent, PERIOD!
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by asas(f): 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2012
alj harem d corridors of power is deeper dan u can ever no, anyways its not from mi u would hear teacher has died, nigerian judiciary system is really messed up even a child nos dat, its some1 on top who ordered dis killings , pple who want to change the system get killed or forcefully retired,
or who stand for the truth,
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^^
What happens to the messenger of the message? In this case he participated in the crime, therefore an accomplice! There is always a punishment for that!
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by asas(f): 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2012
oh well where is sgt rogers
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by satysaca: 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2012
Everything Fani-Kayode said here is very true and correct.I was saying all dis things to so many pple for yrs now.This man 100 percent loyal to his boss.Every other person can as well do it.If Abacha was alive this would never happened.If this man had wanted he would have taken over the affairs of the nation and kill so many pple but yet he refused and called some senior military officers to take over.Cos he was the only one who knew Abacha was dead.He must be regreting now.He is a veryy smart,intelligent and obidient officer.Non of this lawyers or Judges can compete with him.Nigeria shouldd bring him out and use him.He is very intelligentand know so many things abt this country.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by aljharem(m): 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2012
asas:

alj harem d corridors of power is deeper dan u can ever no, anyways its not from mi u would hear teacher has died, nigerian judiciary system is really messed up even a child nos dat, its some1 on top who ordered dis killings , pple who want to change the system get killed or forcefully retired,
or who stand for the truth,

you have not answered my question because you wrote " We all know who killed Bola Ige"

If you have a suspect on the killer of Bola Ige then name the person and tell me the reason why you are suspecting him as the killer

There is no point in throwing words around

we know the judiciary system in Nigeria is messed up. fact !!!

But who killed bola Ige ?
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by greggng: 1:42am On Feb 01, 2012
Am in deed happy to read in between the lines. Fani and Dr fedrick of opc have said it all. They have come out boldly without fear or favor to condemn the judgement . I believe the supreme court will set the 2 men free.Even if they are set free, Nigeria should apologize to them for keeping them that long in detention . It is late to cry when the head has been cut off.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by kingneo: 3:12am On Feb 01, 2012
go to www.neogenerationnigeria.org to make ur voice count, its time for the new generation to take control of their future/ listen to live naija music
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Mucokey(m): 5:33am On Feb 01, 2012
What de thrash is dis FFK vomiting? In as much as my beleive goes contrary to conviction of a criminal by hanging, i find it very disgustin n unsavory to perseve de ominus stench emernating from dis retarded soul dat so much believe he's part of the hub on which dis nation must wheel on.
How cud dis munch of a man be dis comfortable in repeatedly using de word 'INNOCENT' on de person of al-mustapha?, de law must take it course in order to rid de society of its deliquences, moreso, i can see dis as an act of God as a reminder to dose dat still play gods in their tiny n frenzy ways to always remembers dat He neva sleeps nor slumpers, mayb again, dis Ffk guy is afraid of himself bin convicted as well be liable to be hanged due to his several misdeeds to dis society.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by kinguwem: 6:03am On Feb 01, 2012
Fani-Kayode is looking for cheap publicity. He is a lawyer, he should not express his view as a layman. The convict should appeal if he is not satisfied with the judgement. The situation is already tense, he should not aggravate more crisis.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Switup: 6:57am On Feb 01, 2012
fried-rice:

^^^^ You should be deprived of access to the internet , at least for now
you're welcom for making that speech. But did you not read my post? I asked for a KIND-HEARTED nlder nt just ANY nlder to give an answer okay? If you cant give an answer, why respond

Anywho my kwestion still stands: who b dis guy sef?? ASUU don do sotee i no fit know d lastest infomate for town*hisses*
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by ophicer: 7:10am On Feb 01, 2012
fk is absolutely right. he speaks facts
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Exponental(m): 8:35am On Feb 01, 2012
Fani shouldnt worry. Its a sentence in lieu of other murders.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by velo10: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2012
Guys come to think of it. Our democratic regime has had more political murders than Abacha's military regime.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Kabai: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2012

This absurd judgement could not have come at a worse time and I have little doubt that the Boko Haramites
amongs us (whether it be the overt or covert ones) will make quite a song and dance of it.

Though I may not support the sentence of death against Al-Mustapha, I am most saddened and shocked about this line of statement by Fani Kayode. Is this man now a sponsor of Boko Haram or their supporter? I guess he is calling on them to unleash another attack on the innocent Nigerians. The enlightened (or educated fools or do they call themselves learneth men) of this country are a bunch of disappointment to us.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by hbrednic: 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2012
let justice prevail,if the man is innocent let him go.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Joshcoli(m): 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2012
there are so so many unanswered question here
Al- Mustapha house was raided by Abdul Salam Government
This is a man that has been locked up for over 13 years
and you expect him to prove anything reasonable
What about the confession of Sgt. Rogers
How do you expect a man to fight with his hands tired
God Help our Judiciary
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by ekwynwa: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2012
Famous two controversial characters
FK = FESTUS KEYAMO
FK= FANI KAYODE
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by umarabu(m): 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2012
IMPOSSIBLE IMPOSSIBLE IMPOSSIBLE!!!
How will it be possible to stay thirteen years in prison as a suspect of murder and later after all to execute you?
if you look sensibly u will found out that the judgement was done as a result of the effort of government aagainst him.
how many peoples dies as a result of Ojucku mission to seprate Naija and what action has been taken on him as a terror?
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by quetho: 1:14am On Feb 02, 2012
F .K is nut and needs medical attention.if his immediate family had been victims of this little bunch of vampire he wouldn't had bn sending a wrong msg out of his gb.if not satisfied with the judgement .then go on yr one man protest and tell the world u want to be replaced 4 mustapha.is mustapha the only man convicted,why not shedding yr tears 4 the other chap.if any is to be seen as innocent,its shofola,if any of the family of the kudirat family couldn't come out to say he was really kudirat PA.so shut yr fucking mouth
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by twentycent(m): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2012
INNOCENT is a costly word in these case which has dragged for 13yrs, if anyone has any information that would vindicate Al Mustapha, it will be wise to tell the world cos he's been sentenced already and that's a fact.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2012
umarabu:

IMPOSSIBLE IMPOSSIBLE IMPOSSIBLE!!!
How will it be possible to stay thirteen years in prison as a suspect of murder and later after all to execute you?
if you look sensibly u will found out that the judgement was done as a result of the effort of government aagainst him.
how many peoples dies as a result of Ojucku mission to seprate Naija and what action has been taken on him as a terror?
You should ask yourself why Troy Davis was murdered after spending 20 years imprisonment? Unlike Al Mustapha found with crime of given orders to Sgt Rogers to kill at will.
[url]http://rabble.ca/blogs/bloggers/krystalline-kraus/2011/09/activist-communiqu%C3%A9-act-right-now-save-troy-davis[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gani Adams: Bandits, Kidnappers Have Relocated To Kwara, Kogi / Rivers: Fubara Swears In 9 Re-nominated Commissioners / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.