Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja (17823 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) / Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) / Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by Ronnii(m): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2012
Why wasnt this all over the news? Not sure this story is factual  undecided  undecided
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by soloqy: 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2012
babaowo:

but if moronic men sucide bombers comit sucide,they expect virgins babe in return, what wil their woman expect in returns Lol

Above average size willies maybe .  lipsrsealed
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by victorazy(m): 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2012
Story story. They are painting BH to look as if they are not killing only Christians, can't u see d story?
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by chosen04(f): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2012
. . . . . . . . . . . .nIGERians are not suicide bombers . . . . . . . . .DORA AKUNYILI

. . . . . . . . . . .niGERians are not drugs cheats . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . .niGERians are not age cheats . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . niGERia will survive . . . . . . . . . . i  dey laff
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by Cogent: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2012
[size=15pt]D[/size][size=14pt]o[/size][size=13pt]e[/size]s this no[size=5pt]t[/size] [size=4pt]l[/size][size=5pt]o[/size]ok beaut[size=13pt]i[/size][size=14pt]f[/size][size=15pt]ul[/size]
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by damas11111(m): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2012
Was this actually reported by a newspaper? The grammar dey give migraine.
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by phreakabit(m): 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2012
chines4:

Another response under the influence of Alcohol

Shut up and go sniff your prayer partners bu.t.t in the mosque.   grin
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by Cogent: 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2012
[size=15pt]B[/size][size=14pt]o[/size][size=13pt]y[/size] am I bore[size=5pt]d[/size] [size=4pt]t[/size][size=4pt]h[/size][size=5pt]i[/size]s aftern[size=13pt]o[/size][size=14pt]o[/size][size=15pt]n[/size] [size=14pt]A[/size][size=13pt]n[/size]yway I ho[size=5pt]p[/size][size=4pt]e[/size] [size=4pt]t[/size][size=5pt]h[/size]is boko h[size=13pt]a[/size][size=14pt]r[/size][size=15pt]a[/size][size=14pt]m[/size] [size=13pt]t[/size]hing end[size=5pt]s[/size] [size=4pt]s[/size][size=3pt]o[/size][size=2pt]o[/size][size=1pt]n[/size] [size=1pt]b[/size][size=1pt], [/size]
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by Raxxye(m): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2012
Nna mehn, dis story tire me o!

These days, business is blooming for previously unknown media houses and mushroom security outfits. Just cook up a story, link it to Boko Haram, and you'll get your desired attention!

damas11111:

Was this actually reported by a newspaper? The grammar dey give migraine.

Bros, my belle dey turn me sef

phreakabit:

Shut up and go sniff your prayer partners bu.t.t in the mosque.   grin

U think it's "igbo" he took instead?
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by tlops(m): 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2012
let them bomb her.
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2012
soloqy:

Above average size willies maybe .  lipsrsealed

^^^I suppose there'd be a problem in 'paradise' if she's dated only Fulani dudes, as her puss*y should easily handle any 'above average' willies they throw at her like a Duck handles water? Where's the fun in that undecided?

More to the point: would she now be entitled to 77 horn*y dudes in 'paradise'? And where the hell will they find 77 'above average' willies of the Fulani kind ?
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by niddamugu(m): 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2012
Why are we just getting such "vital news" on a tuesday? Boko Haram is big news bro. Everyone, including my 4 year old, is interested. Stop this rumor mongering.
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by tlops(m): 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^I suppose there'd be a problem in 'paradise' if she's dated only Fulani dudes, as her puss*y should easily handle any 'above average' willies they throw at her like a Duck handles water? Where's the fun in that undecided?

More to the point: would she now be entitled to 77 horn*y dudes in 'paradise'? And where the hell will they find 77 'above average' willies of the Fulani kind ?

so bomb for earth ashawo for hell abi? 77 spritual almajiris.
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by moxamet(m): 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2012
phreakabit:

[size=18pt]Split the country. . . . .NUKE THE NORTH![/size]

SHARASSP!! U STUPID FOOL!!!
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by tlops(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2012
I gba wo ni maku o ni ku? it is inevitable.
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by freecocoa(f): 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2012
Abegi where pishure?if I don't see pix to confirm I'll never believe all these their lies.
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by 1luvkipsus: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2012
What kind of story is this?the story is silent on how she concealed the 'explosives' since she came in a taxi.bear palour news.
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by eghost247(m): 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2012
doesn't sound like the complete story
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by ceejayluv(m): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2012
babaowo:

but if moronic men sucide bombers comit sucide,they expect virgins babe in return, what wil their woman expect in returns Lol
babaowo:

She may be a Lesbee, Who knows?
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by BetaThings: 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2012
phreakabit:

[size=18pt]Split the country. . . . .NUKE THE NORTH![/size]
[size=18pt]Bring it on
Make it very quick
[/size]
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by talktrue1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2012
when the news about BH want to bomb SARS came up on friday, POLICE said that the vehicle was carrying libricants and not explosives.
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by BetaThings: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2012
Moremony:

all muslims are not suicide bombers but all suicide bombers have been muslims!! why?

Ever heard of Kamikaze bombers? Guess not
Do you know how Rajiv Ghandi was killed? And Indira Ghandi? probably not
do you remember the American, Andrew Joseph Stack? Afraid not
Google them. Parroting what people say without checking can be embarrassing!!!
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by igboboy1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2012

when mutallab saga occured all the nigerian muslims were oh he isn't nigerian, oh nigerians too like life, oh nigerians cant kill themselves,
Later on BH proved to us naija sabi commit suicide well well, Yoruba muslims (as usual) changed mouth to AH it is the north o, na only aboki fit commit suicide.
I can bet with anybody it is just a matter of time before we have a Yoruba terrorist either in Nigeria or in the International scene, afterall naija women don join the trend,

Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by BetaThings: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^^^
And your point is?
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by mekaboy(m): 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2012
 STORY ! STORY !! STORY !!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SHE ATTEMPTED TO BOMB.

SHE WAS ASKED TO WAIT

HER SPONSOR WAS COMING FROM KANO

SHE FELT GUILTY SHE DID NOT WANT TO KILL MUSLIMS YET SHE WAS ENTERING INSIDE TO BOMB THE PLACE

SHE WAS ARRESTED.

CHEIF SECURITY ASKED THEM TO BRING HER TO HIS OFFICE,

HER SPONSOR THEN ATTEMPTED TO BOMB SARS OFFICE BUY COULD NOT.

PLS IS SARS OFFICE BOMB PROOF ? HOW DID THEY ATTEMPT TO BOMB THE PLACE AND COULD NOT? DID THEY CATCH THOSE THAT WANTED TO BOMB THE PLACE?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by tlops(m): 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2012
igbo boy:

when mutallab saga occured all the nigerian muslims were oh he isn't nigerian, oh nigerians too like life, oh nigerians cant kill themselves,
Later on BH proved to us naija sabi commit suicide well well, Yoruba muslims (as usual) changed mouth to AH it is the north o, na only aboki fit commit suicide.
I can bet with anybody it is just a matter of time before we have a Yoruba terrorist either in Nigeria or in the International scene, afterall naija women don join the trend,

I believe you would do better as a suicide bomber!
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by igboboy1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2012
tlops:

I believe you would do better as a suicide bomber!

IF I READ THE KORAN THEN YOU ARE RIGHT, BUT UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU I DONT,

I AM GOOD AT STRAFFING YOUR MUM THOUGH wink
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by igboboy1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2012
BetaThings:

^^^^
And your point is?

DO I LOOK LIKE YOUR TEACHER? MUST I MAKE A POINT EACH TIME?
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2012
What is going on in AfgaNigeria!
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by phreakabit(m): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2012
N[size=5pt]uke the north[/size]. . .  grin
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by nedu210(m): 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2012
@xavier3g, the story truly sound super not only 2 u but also 2 me.  @op if daily champion gathered all that don't u think daily champion should be ur source?. Any way am in abuja and never heard of it, but dat doesn't mean it is not true, it may be true but it doesn't sound true to me.
Re: Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja by philip0906(m): 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2012
[size=38pt] Super story[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala, A Failure —henry Boyo / Senator Etang Umoyo Defects To APC / Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.