Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,831 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

This Is Why I Love White People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why I Love White People. (4028 Views)

Why I Will Vote for GEJ / Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? / How Come Southern Nigerian Marry White People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I Love White People. by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 01, 2012
this is what our white brothers do for fun. cheap, ingenious, yet fun!
we still cannot even stop flying paper kites!smh.  embarassed

[flash=360,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcDN409ZBv4?version=3&hl=en_US"[/flash]
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by nduchucks: 12:54am On Feb 01, 2012
cool. Let me add that a group of Nigerians in Houston, Tx. engage in the same fun activity. The kit was originally designed by a couple of engineering students at Rice University in Houston. One Black and the other Asian lipsrsealed

There is something unnatural about idol worshiping.
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by koruji(m): 5:12am On Feb 01, 2012
What is this supposed to mean? Why do you have to bring religion into this mundane pursuit. For all you know those "dudes" could care less about god, God, Allah or whatever you want to call the Most High.

It seems to me that the "disdain" for our past - which by the way birthed all these so-called non-idol worshiping religions - is preventing Africa from reaching for a great future.

Until we begin to think of our past in terms of its equivalents today we are going nowhere but turning around in a circle.

From where I am standing the Yoruba Opon Ifa was the iPAD, iCloud and PC of its day & age - we surely need to move on from that but until we put it in perspective it is not going to happen for us.

ndu_chucks:

There is something unnatural about idol worshiping.
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by Lasinoh: 5:53am On Feb 01, 2012
Ehwooo! See pipo wey God bless with correct brains. cry

Why you tink say I nor fit move back to Nigeria? Lai lai!!!
Make my children turn to 'Odes'?
The only source of entertainment is a man camping one or more females in one stuffy, roach infested room for an all night h-or-gy.
He gonna snore most of the night for sure. . .all for show.
People go see the man dey throw 'agbada' left and right with fat briefcase and fine fine biggy 'Jeep'. . . wink
"We see am with all those babes. . . Nna, de man dey do shegey! Power Mike"! cheesy
Ain't nattin going on in that room all night. . . not even "Jehovah Good Morning" the next day.
What a primitive society! Twa!!!! cry

I should now leave my homes in the South-South to go and 'catch' fun in the slums of Lagos or the terrorist dens of Abuja?
Or to catch Malaria or Meningitis in Obudu Cattle Ranch all for fun huh?

EVERY STATE. . . I mean EVERY STATE has MANY entertainment options for adults and children in this USA. You go taya to waka.
Nothing in Nigeria, but to eat, drink and carry ashawo. . . or do ashawo after 5PM!
God forbid!!!

If you spend one year to go to one state for 50 years, why leave the great USA? undecided
I don't blamet these Americans for not travelling our of their country I swear!
ALL THE ROADS ARE THE SAME. Everywhere developed. The black man is truly cursed. Especially in Africa I swear! cheesy
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 01, 2012
Lasinoh:

Make my children turn to 'Odes"?
The only source of entertainment is a man camping one or more females in one stuffy, roach infested room for an all night SinParty.
"We see am with all those babes. . . Nna, de man dey do shegey! Power Mike"! cheesy
Ain't nattin going on in that room all night. . . not even "Jehovah Good Morning" the next day.

I should now leave my homes in the South-South to go and 'catch' fun in the slums of Lagos or the terrorist dens of Abuja?

EVERY STATE. . . I mean EVERY STATE has MANY entertainment options for adults and children.
Nothing in Nigeria, but to eat, drink and carry ashawo. . . or do ashawo after 5PM!
God forbid!!!

If you spend one year to go to one state for 50 years, why leave the great USA? undecided
ALL THE ROADS ARE THE SAME. Everywhere developed. The black man is truly cursed. Especially in Africa I swear! cheesy

cheesy grin Lasinoh Lasinoh! You don start with this ya yeye mouth eh?

Me I don taya sef. The black man is cursed. An average Nigerian man's idea of relaxation is entering a beer palour and drinking to stupor. Thereafter picking up ashawo to fork. Black man, black brain.

God I don taya o!
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by Lasinoh: 6:35am On Feb 01, 2012
pDude:

cheesy grin Lasinoh Lasinoh! You don start with this ya yeye mouth eh?

Me I don taya sef. The black man is cursed. An average Nigerian man's idea of relaxation is entering a beer palour and drinking to stupor. Thereafter picking up ashawo to fork. Black man, black brain.

God I don taya o!

I am glad you agree!
Mu he he he he he
Very depressing.
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by Rossikk(m): 6:48am On Feb 01, 2012
Lasinoh and whatever the other fool's name is, you are two of the most ignorant, st.upid, and dumb  lowlifes and scumbags I've been cursed to read on this forum. Illiterate slaves with nothing upstairs. You think coming online to insult and badmouth your country from America is really kosher. Shameless animals lacking the merest dignity. I bet you're far too stup.id to even consider that whatever you're enjoying there could all collapse in one night, owing to the policies of brigandage and nuclear war/proliferation perpetrated by the authorities there. Mind you're not there when the mushroom cloud appears. Thoughtless dumbitos with no brain.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by Rossikk(m): 6:52am On Feb 01, 2012
pDude said

God I don taya o!

Worthless animal like you. Your mother is cursed. Not ''the black man''. If you had half a brain in your dumb head you'd realise that the biggest beer consumers are in Europe, not in Nigeria. If you had an ounce of common sense in your empty skull, you'd realise that the biggest consumers of alchohol are 'white brains', not ''black brains''. Dumb illiterate know-nothing who thinks nothing of flaunting his wretched inferiority complex online. A shame to the black world and shame to your own family. Worthless, ignorant  ANIMAL.
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by Onlytruth(m): 7:01am On Feb 01, 2012
Rossikk:

pDude said

Worthless animal like you. Your mother is cursed. Not ''the black man''. If you had half a brain in your dumb head you'd realise that the biggest beer consumers are in Europe, not in Nigeria. If you had an ounce of common sense in your empty skull, you'd realise that the biggest consumers of alchohol are 'white brains', not ''black brains''. Dumb illiterate know-nothing who thinks nothing of flaunting his wretched inferiority complex online. A shame to the black world and shame to your own family. Worthless, ignorant  ANIMAL.

My brother you are just attacking people left right and center without providing a contrary view on the topic to defeat the opinion of the OP.
For instance, what do we do for fun in Nigeria?
Simple question.
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by Rossikk(m): 7:03am On Feb 01, 2012
realchange said

his is what our white brothers do for fun. cheap, ingenious, yet fun!
we still cannot even stop flying paper kites!smh.

OLODO. Your white brothers indeed. What stopped YOU from coming up with something like that? Now it is ''we cannot''. Tell me. Was it not just a couple of white guys we saw doing that stuff? Was it the entire white population? So what stopped YOU from doing something similar? And when you fail to, it becomes a problem of ''we cannot''. Leave ''we'' out of it, and beat up on YOURSELF as you should. Understood? Ode oshi.
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by Rossikk(m): 7:09am On Feb 01, 2012
Onlytruth said

My brother you are just attacking people left right and center without providing a contrary view on the topic to defeat the opinion of the OP.
For instance, what do we do for fun in Nigeria?
Simple question.

I will attack anyone who comes here making racist comments against Nigerians or 'black people'.

It is not my job to tell people how to spend their spare time in Nigeria. It's not YOUR job either. In the UK the vast majority of people spend their spare time at the PUB drinking themselves to a stupor, not designing fancy kites or going bungee jumping. But you'll never see or hear an Englishman come out and say that ''whites are cursed'', or ''white brain'' or such other self-hating garbage, which some people here seem to think is their birthright to infest us with. If you hate your skin colour or your race, NOTE THAT YOU BETTER KEEP THAT nonsense CRAP TO YOURSELF, or better yet, go see a therapist, and if you don't, and think you can bring it here on this African forum, THINK AGAIN. You will meet people like me who will put you back in the ignorant scumhole you belong.
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by Gsmxpert(m): 7:45am On Feb 01, 2012
Come do this one for naija many people go repent say rapture don happen people dey fly go grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by dustydee: 7:48am On Feb 01, 2012
koruji:

What is this supposed to mean? Why do you have to bring religion into this mundane pursuit. For all you know those "dudes" could care less about god, God, Allah or whatever you want to call the Most High.

It seems to me that the "disdain" for our past - which by the way birthed all these so-called non-idol worshiping religions - is preventing Africa from reaching for a great future.

Until we begin to think of our past in terms of its equivalents today we are going nowhere but turning around in a circle.

From where I am standing the Yoruba Opon Ifa was the iPAD, iCloud and PC of its day & age - we surely need to move on from that but until we put it in perspective it is not going to happen for us.

Read the post again and you will notice he wasn't talking about religion but seeing whites as superior. Am not sure you read his post - it was invented by a black and an asian(according to him)
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 01, 2012
Lasinoh:

Make my children turn to 'Odes"?
The only source of entertainment is a man camping one or more females in one stuffy, roach infested room for an all night h-or-gy.
People go see the man dey throw 'agbada' left and right with fat briefcase and fine fine biggy 'Jeep'. . . wink

EVERY STATE. . . I mean EVERY STATE has MANY entertainment options for adults and children in this USA. You go taya to waka.
God forbid!!!

You really need to be on medication. See a psychiatrist before its too late. sad
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2012
Rossikk:

Lasinoh and whatever the other fool's name is, you are two of the most ignorant, st.upid, and dumb  lowlifes and scumbags I've been cursed to read on this forum. Illiterate slaves with nothing upstairs. You think coming online to insult and badmouth your country from America is really kosher. Shameless animals lacking the merest dignity. I bet you're far too stup.id to even consider that whatever you're enjoying there could all collapse in one night, owing to the policies of brigandage and nuclear war/proliferation perpetrated by the authorities there. Mind you're not there when the mushroom cloud appears. Thoughtless dumbitos with no brain.

cheesy grin cheesy grin hahahahahaha!!
Black brain, e dey pain you? Shey I call your name for inside the matter? Sorry o! sad the truth really hurts.
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 01, 2012
Rossikk:

Black brain man, the truth wey I talk dey pain you. Ntoogi!
Nigeria don burn finish! Make I follow Lasinoh enter God's own country abeg and leave these black animals to kill eachother in this hellhole Nigeria.
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by toysmall: 9:32am On Feb 01, 2012
just so fun grin
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by seenoevil1: 9:54am On Feb 01, 2012
Rossikk:

+1MILLION . Don't mind the other f00ls who come here to talk shit about blacks being cursed . If you feel you are cursed then speak for yourself . I personally believe the projects i am working on would be ground breaking and i believe there are thousands if not millions of Africans worldwide working or inventing something good .
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by Lasinoh: 10:55am On Feb 01, 2012
Rossikk:

Lasinoh and whatever the other fool's name is, you are two of the most ignorant, st.upid, and dumb lowlifes and scumbags I've been cursed to read on this forum. Illiterate slaves with nothing upstairs. You think coming online to insult and badmouth your country from America is really kosher. Shameless animals lacking the merest dignity. I bet you're far too stup.id to even consider that whatever you're enjoying there could all collapse in one night, owing to the policies of brigandage and nuclear war/proliferation perpetrated by the authorities there. Mind you're not there when the mushroom cloud appears. Thoughtless dumbitos with no brain.

You must be on 'mushrooms' yourself.
Shameless nigger wey nor get water and light for im village.
Keep waiting for "nuclear war and proliferation".
If Boko Haram does not smoke up your arzzze first.
You love Nigeria? I know. God has sealed your destiny with poverty.
Me and you nor dey the same category. So, enjoy your hell on Earth.
Ewu! kiss
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by Arosa(m): 11:07am On Feb 01, 2012
what is the big deal there, oyinbo fly for day, we fly for night. I don't need to send pics of witches flying at night. yes we can!

Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by seenoevil1: 11:14am On Feb 01, 2012
Lasinoh:

You must be on 'mushrooms' yourself.
Shameless nigger wey nor get water and light for im village.
Keep waiting for "nuclear war and proliferation".
If Boko Haram does not smoke up your arzzze first.
You love Nigeria? I know. God has sealed your destiny with poverty.
Me and you nor dey the same category
. So, enjoy your hell on Earth.
Ewu! kiss

Na wa for ignorance at its finest . do you think every Nigerian is broke ? And do you really believe because you are in the states that you and other Nigerians back in Ngeria are "NOT IN THE SAME CATEGORY" ? For real ? Lol i have seen Nigerians who "PURE WHITE / 1ST CLASS AMERICAN CITIZENS" would be willing to trade their lives with ANYDAY . Smarten up . sometimes you ignorance portrays you as someone who's head is full of excreta .
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by Lasinoh: 11:21am On Feb 01, 2012
see*noevil:

Na wa for ignorance at its finest . do you think every Nigerian is broke ? And do you really believe because you are in the states that you and other Nigerians back in Ngeria are "NOT IN THE SAME CATEGORY" ? For real ? Lol i have seen Nigerians who "PURE WHITE / 1ST CLASS AMERICAN CITIZENS" would be willing to trade their lives with ANYDAY . Smarten up . sometimes you ignorance portrays you as someone who's head is full of excreta .

I know you are in love. Sometimes, we can't help being mersmerized by our superiors.
You need to answer the pertinent questions on this thread.
WHAT DO AFRICAN NIGGERS DO FOR FUN AFTER 5PM? GO FOR 'BIBLE SERVICES' or all night 'phocking virgils' with their pastors?

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQhaujZqnig&feature=related[/flash]

See ya contri man be 7th class citizen for Indian ghetto! grin
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by Lasinoh: 11:32am On Feb 01, 2012
[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceFQLvNFl1A&feature=related[/flash]

see*noevil:

Smarten up . sometimes you ignorance portrays you as someone who's head is full of excreta .

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=757vYI7cZfU[/flash]

See? Children eating shyte in Nigeria? You can't provide simple toiletes. . . .so what esle is there to discuss about your backwardness in Nigeria? You live like animals in the 21st century. . .still shyting in bushes and lagoons!

Good grief! cry
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 01, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Choi! This yeye Lasinoh U̶̲̥̅̊ go kill person o! Anytime wey I read ur yarns, na so so laff man go dey laff till I wan shyt for body. Abeg Lasinoh holler me o! Them get mata whey I wan discuss with U̶̲̥̅̊ . No be toasting or 419 yarns I wan yarn o! Na important talk.
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by seenoevil1: 11:41am On Feb 01, 2012
Lasinoh:

I know you are in love. Sometimes, we can't help being mersmerized by our superiors.
You need to answer the pertinent questions on this thread.
WHAT DO AFRICAN NIGGERS DO FOR FUN AFTER 5PM? GO FOR 'BIBLE SERVICES' or all night 'phocking virgils' with their pastors?

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQhaujZqnig&feature=related[/flash]

See ya contri man be 7th class citizen for Indian ghetto! grin

[b]From the above red, bolded words i just realized that my last comment was actually directed to a Gorilla and not a human being . Honestly the technological advancement of the world has improved so much that even Gorilla's such as yourself now have access to the Internet . I was actually offended when you used the words "OUR SUPERIOR" but now i understand better and yes you are TOTALLY CORRECT the white man is SUPERIOR TO A GORILLA / PRIMATE ANY DAY but here is the thing and i hope i don't sound rude but i am not one of your kind , i am not a primate like you are , i am an african and we (We in this sense means Africans not we as in you and i because you are a primate) along with the other races in the world make up what is called the "Human race" we are way above your kind and when i say your kind i mean PRIMATES  . When you are done using the internet, i suggest you stroll back into your cage like the Gorilla you are and entertain the white people who are superior to primates such as yourself , Don't take this wrong i am not trying to insult you , its just that you have to learn to embrace what you are and in your case you are a GORILLA [/b]
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by Lasinoh: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2012
Thank you all!
Please, this topic continues. Let me tell the world about tourism in Nigeria.

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3wmHBCcZ28[/flash]

Compared to:

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWTB9sbRfe8&feature=related[/flash]

Nna mehhhn!!! If you go Las Vegas or Hawaii. . . you go crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzze!!!!Heaven on Earth! cool

Please, visit the travel section of NL. . . Nothing to write home about o!
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by Akanbiedu(m): 11:57am On Feb 01, 2012
Rossikk:

people like that will simply move to the next available comfort zone. I call them FAITHLESS. They don't believe in anything.
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2012
@Lasinoh- angry do fast jor! I'm still waiting. I have some things important I need to know. Add me fast jor!
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by Lasinoh: 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2012
Why do we like white people again? wink

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNKK6oVIfsA&feature=related[/flash]

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R7Od2Ixe3I&feature=related[/flash]

Compared to: wink

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PeKk9kjKqU[/flash]

Nigeria JAGA-JAGA. . . Every where SCATTER-SCATTER.  cheesy
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by Lasinoh: 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2012
pDude:

grin grin grin grin
Choi! This yeye Lasinoh U̶̲̥̅̊ go kill person o! Anytime wey I read ur yarns, na so so laff man go dey laff till I wan shyt for body. Abeg Lasinoh holler me o! Them get mata whey I wan discuss with U̶̲̥̅̊ . No be toasting or 419 yarns Iasan yarn o! Na important talk. My I'm is myalconduit@yahoo.com. I dey wait you o!

Important talk ke? grin
Abeg nor vess o. . . the last time I did that. One Ekiti-Yoruba man from NVS stole one of my credit cards and charged it all the way in NYC. I nearly h-enter 419 police case o! shocked
I nor dey keep contact with online peeps again o!
Please understand.
Make we dey meet for NL. . .no vess. cheesy

Besides, I am not an email person.
Many apologies huh? wink
I nor get pawa to judge case o!
As you see, I am h-enjoying this great America. . . I nor wan lose my US citizenship . Please, spare me.
Besides, anyone wey don get wahala with me online. . . LIKE YOU, we nor fit be paddies o.
Abi you wanno set trap? E nor go work! grin
Re: This Is Why I Love White People. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2012
Lasinoh:

Important talk care? grin
Abeg nor vess o. . . the last time I did that. One Ekiti-Yoruba man from NVS stole one of my credit cards and charged it all the way in NYC. I nearly h-enter 419 police case o! shocked
I nor dey keep contact with online peeps again o!
Please understand.
Make we dey meet for NL. . .no vess. cheesy

Besides, I am not an email person.
Many apologies huh? wink

shocked shocked shocked
Nna mehn! People eye dey red o! Chei!! Ok no probs I understand ur feelings. I'm going to the travel section. Meet me there I will start a thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“obasanjo Caused All The Problems We Are Facing In Nigeria Today” – Orji Kalu / Former Borno State Governor Buys Most Expensive Private Jet For N11.5 Billion / Video Of Nigerian Army "Tactically Manoeuvring" Away From Boko Haram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.