Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa (3592 Views)

Did Ribadu See Akwa Ibom Fake 75 Oil Platforms at Apapa Seaport By Musiwa / Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by musiwa43: 2:19am On Feb 01, 2012
beaf stop telling lies, the North Niger have produced 8 president,Eastern Niger 3 and Western Niger 2

North Niger

Gowon , murtala, Shagari, Buhari, Babaginda, Abacha, Abdusalami, Yar Adua

Eastern Niger

Azikiwe, Ironsi and Jonathan Goodluck

Western Niger

Obasanjo and Sonekan (81 days).

Even while the satellite pictures, shows that the western Niger is more populated than the two other area
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by musiwa43: 2:29am On Feb 01, 2012
The northern Niger have ruled for 33 years
so you see problem
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by DanKan0: 2:44am On Feb 01, 2012
are you in team 'core north'/middle belt or one north?
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by musiwa43: 3:19am On Feb 01, 2012
there is only north recognized, my friend. this is what your constitute recognized.
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by dustydee: 8:00am On Feb 01, 2012
You either say north and south or you say NW,NC,SW,SS,SE,NE
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 01, 2012
What's чυя point?
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by musiwa43: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2012
dustydee, NW, NE etc, they do not exist.

There was no time in Nigeria, the people agree to. It is just the igbos who came up with it and using the media. The majority of Nigerian do not talk or even believe in it. That why when you google on the internet. it is only the Igbos who talk about it.

Have you ever seen an hausa man from sokoto state call him North west before. No,

majority of nigerian dont believe in it. This is why you see all this bombing in the north.  This is one of the reason Jonathan Goodluck is having problem. He believes in the 6 zone. while majority of nigeria , do not believe in it. And no man should force his will on others.

there are only 3 region recognized by nigeria constitution.  While kwara and Kogi state where part of the west, an emir of ilorin who was the one who refuse to pay homage to the western niger, because the Western niger at that time had no muslim.  but they are Yoruba people. They were mostly christian. I post once this fact from the british army office who took over this area.

Look the head of the southern protectorate was living in lokoja. how can a person be the head of a southern protectorate and be living in lokoja, if lokoja was not part of the southern protectorate. the map of the sokoto caliphate is different from the northern region.
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by musiwa43: 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2012
You will notice that the vice president and speaker are from the same place. the reason is that their people do not believe in your so call 6 zone. like majority of nigeria. it is the igbo people who talk about it.

This is delta state how do you classify them.  or how do you classify bukola saraki. we have to stop deceiving people for political gain.

Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by dustydee: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2012
What does the Nigerian constitution say about geopolitical zones? My idea is that we should have a Nigeria without regions so that all this ethnicity will stop. A Yoruba man insulting an hausa man may not be aware that his great grand father may have been hausa and vise versa. We did not choose where we were born so stop vilifying me based on where I come from. Trust me if I had a choice I probably won't be a Nigerian.
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2012
Mr. Musiwa, we hear Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊. ℓ̊ hope u're preparing to hold an office at either чυя state ø® national assembly. ℓ̊ will back Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ both morally and financially.
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by musiwa43: 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2012
Why cant i be president. ? give me one reason. ? dont you want a better life for people. Is this the same nonsense you want to continue for ever.

the nigeria constitution does not recognized 6 geopolitical zones. And will never because many people where kill when the useless idea first heard. Including Chief Abiola.  You cant force your will on others. Majority have to make a decision. Not few.  You cant wake up and force an idea on others. That they will not accept.
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2012
everybody knows that the 6 zones idea is rubbish
there are 3 regions in nigeria.
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by musiwa43: 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2012
what do you see in this pictures. It tell you, they will revolt against the 6 zone. You cant force an igbo idea on other nigerians. There is a need to respect other nigerian. And you saw them bomb Igbo people in Abuja. Respect other nigerian.

Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by swaybj(m): 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2012
musiwa,,.:

what do you see in this pictures.  It tell you, they will revolt against the 6 zone. You cant force an igbo idea on other nigerians. There is a need to respect other nigerian. And you saw them bomb Igbo people in Abuja. Respect other nigerian.

Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by swaybj(m): 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2012
musiwa,,.:

what do you see in this pictures.  It tell you, they will revolt against the 6 zone. You cant force an igbo idea on other nigerians. There is a need to respect other nigerian. And you saw them bomb Igbo people in Abuja. Respect other nigerian.

Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by musiwa43: 12:49am On Feb 02, 2012
majority look like they are against the govt.

The people of nigeria are suffering I pity what I saw. They are so poor now, than 20 years ago. Nearly all of their roof are falling down. It look worst than before. life has become more difficult for the people.

i pity them. this is the western niger

Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by musiwa43: 1:00am On Feb 02, 2012
you are going to have problem if you dont remove the western niger.
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by tpia5: 4:30am On Feb 02, 2012
becomerich is back, thank goodness.
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by OneNaira6: 5:40am On Feb 02, 2012
I'm liking this musiwa character. You are the only Yoruba have seen in support of dis-integration.
Kudos to you
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by BlackPikiN(m): 6:12am On Feb 02, 2012
Aare Musiwa, I have missed your critical weird analysis on NL.
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by ekwynwa: 8:41am On Feb 02, 2012
I love this post
@ op peace!
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 02, 2012
Musiwa, I'm quite involved in active politics and know from your response that you don't have a mainstream political career. What I'm trying to say is Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ do not have a political CV people ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃ make reference to. Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ have to start from somewhere and build up gradually.
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by musiwa43: 11:52am On Feb 02, 2012
you make me laugh. you dont need a political CV to become president. You see in Nigeria a political CV put you in more problem, because people can dig into their past and see their corrupt past.   i dont have a corrupt past , i have not stolen before.

And if you think the political structure. I do have a political structure to become president. Look in a free and fair election. I will win against Jonathan Goodluck or sambo or all of this people running in the election. You see the strike. If I run against Jonathan Goodluck or anybody and he claim he won. They will shut down the system in Nigeria.

Most of this people who run for president are not popular among Nigerian. They have not developed the history and relationship with nigerian i  have. I have developed an history and relationship with nigerian than Jonathan Goodluck.  Look I have been into the homes of more than 50,000,000 nigerian for more than 10 years. even before Jonathan Goodluck became deputy governor of bayelsa state.   I have had history with the people of nigeria. there is no state someone does not know me, there is no local govt in nigeria, that someone does not know my name.

You see the newspaper in Nigeria only have a circulation of 100,000. when I was younger, I use to own a website called nigeriaONE.com, ThissGlobe.com, and It had millions of hits per month.   When you compare millions of hits to 100,000 newspaper circulation then you get my point.  they were few nigeria website at that time.

Even Goodluck , Obasanjo, Yar Adua, Abati, fashola, Sanusi lamido, Ngozi iweala, Nuhu ribadu etc everybody knows my name. So you can imagine the number of average  Nigerian that do.

Not only that. I have the network among nigerian to remove the president. if i say they should overthrow the govt. Dont be shock in less than 1 week. this government will be overthrown.  i am not joking.   I have brought joys into the lifes of millions. because I am trying to change africa to a better place to live in.  Nigerian have no respect for politician.  I have 80% of the army on my side who feel there is a need for change now. even the police are scared for their future.  We would have problem. No army man want to get killed. The members of the army want to see their children get married, they have family too to take care of.  They dont want war. And they will do anything to prevent a civil war in nigeria. And i have come into their homes too.

african suffer alot and I honestly want to make their life better. this is been honest with you. The leaders in nigeria are not honest and all you see them do is wear Babariga or agbada and do nothing. they do not even mix with nigerian . they are there and nigerian are far away from them.  they dont know what nigerian go through each day.

I understand 101 , i understand 011, I understand 001, I understand 110. So I can solve nigeria problems. You cant solve what you dont know.

I  have the network to win in a fair and fair election. I dont need the  mainstream political career to win. That why you find them bomb you in Nigeria. because I have reach the homes of millions of nigerian for many years. So they trust me  more than your govt and know my name. Even if they are in the north. Suffer is suffer everywhere my friend. Because the people are suffering i dont need no mainstream political career to win. the people are my network.
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2012
Hmm… ℓ̊ am humbled by your courage to say Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ least. ℓ̊ am not a statistician S̴̩☺̩ ℓ̊ will give Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ a reply working with data Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ provided but like an adult ☺ƞ Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ verge of suffering from mild dyslexia.

If Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ know 50,000,000 Nigerians, a donation of Ñ50 will amount in N2,500,000,000. Its an audacious amount that will send any nigerian politician anywhere. If Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ have such a powerful machinery, then start mobilizing against 2014.
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2012
Azikiwe was a ceremonial president so technically he never "ruled" Nigeria
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by musiwa43: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2012
blink182 , You I am not looking for money.

Like I said. it will be hard for any politician to run against me. I am not corrupt. Nigeria politician nearly all of them have stolen money or collected bribe before. They all have their hand in dirty business. that why I know I will win.
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by phantom(m): 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2012
Lol, becomerich you should be arrested o! How are we sure that you are not the leader of boko haram trying to overthrow Gej?
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2012
Nothing short of bizarre with a dash of surrealism. How do u intend to run a presidential campaign without money. I've been opportuned to see cost of running a gubernatorial campaign. The media and transportation alone will almost exhaust that money.
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by musiwa43: 12:38am On Feb 03, 2012
Why do you think I need N2,500,000,000 to run.

But here is one fact, you need money to run, if you have opponent. I do not see anyone who is going to run against me. You see nigerian are corrupt, and nigerian who have stolen money do not want their money exposed.  So they would not run against me.  Corrupt people cant run against me. This is the first rule. Corrupt people want to keep their money and they will not risk been exposed.

And which north are you talking about. with Boko haram bombing everywhere in the north. l dont see any opponent.   The north does not want to be minority. And they know if they allow a greed northerner to get to power. They will remain minority. They dont trust alot of their northern politician too to make change.

This is the video of the north , during occupied nigeria. Does that look to you like people who do not want change. how much bribe do you think they collected to come out. ZERO DOLLAR.  people are suffering.  Nobody want to get killed in a civil war.

This is the north , do this people look to you. like they love nigeria to you. or this people look like they are not ready to leave nigeria.

Kano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ck2d54AP5c

abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9942rzLAWPs

Kaduna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPVHxKRuAE4

Like I said corrupt people cant run against me.  NOTE THAT WORD. Only a saint can run against me.  So I dont see an opposition.

Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by musiwa43: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2012
people are feed up
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by ephomoghia: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2012
I have always have problems with the way Nigerians analysis and try solving problems, it will be wrong to create injustice and trying to get justice, it is equally wrong to kill a human in place of another's death - So how can Nigeria exits with a three cardinal points as stated above - North, West and East this is really illogical as far as i am concerned.
Some commentators on this platform actually accepted the fact that people should not force themselves on each other but they did not see the lump sided nature of the topic.

For the records, there is a SOUTHERN NIGERIA otherwise known as the NIGER DELTA REGION and any attempt to box or fuse us into any other region as the Enemies of this country had always done will and is always resisted - you know it so enough is enough! live and lets live too!
To keep the records straight the South is Only Governing Nigerian now while the Eastern Region Twice
Re: Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa by musiwa43: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2012
first of all southern nigeria is not niger delta. Niger delta is ijaw people.  what south.

Because I have integrity ,I use to expose wrong doing in Nigeria. And the northern youth know that. And they know I am telling you the truth about the satellite pictures. The nigeria govt is telling you lies.

let me explain why I dont need 2.5 billion. You see young man. Because of my integrity my words, state governors have been removed. Because of integrity that I have state governor have been install. I am telling you, there is likely no man who would run against me.  i use to run information on corrupt nigerian post it on the internet. nobody want is corrupt stolen money exposed. they will not run against,  because they know what i am going to them.
Is it is the state governor that was removed that will run against me.  Look corrupt people will loss everything if they run against me.  Just keep that as a secret.

by the grace of God, with the click of one button, I can make you famous and I can also destroy a governor or president.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed: The Lies And Deceits Of Governor Okorocha ******* A Must Read! / Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr / 5 Most Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.