Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Internet 419 Loves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Internet 419 Loves (966 Views)

When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet 419 Loves by claudia(f): 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2007
My friend found out her new boyfriend is a freak who spends his time contacting girls on the net and inviting them to his house for the weekend or quick sex depending on the distance and he does not mind the cost of bringing them over.
She actually meet on net too and she says she is crazy about him

How do i advice her?
Re: Internet 419 Loves by niceuzor: 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2007
*Hand holded* - Waiting for reply to come? undecided
Re: Internet 419 Loves by Joey82(m): 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2007
she lived by the sword, now she is dying by same sword, what else can i say?
Re: Internet 419 Loves by niceuzor: 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2007
abi oh?
Re: Internet 419 Loves by Busta(f): 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2007
all trouble and AIDS is real.
She needs to take to her heels fast!
Re: Internet 419 Loves by BlkRaven(f): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2007
Claudia

I can't see why she's complaining. Did she really think she was the only girl he was communicating with on the internet? If he's a freak and she's not a freak, then she should leave him for the other freaks on the internet.

Tell her to take this experience as a fundamental lesson in internet dating and move on. She'll get over him.
Re: Internet 419 Loves by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:46am On Oct 16, 2007
She had better opt out of that relationship now, before its too late. angry
Re: Internet 419 Loves by richlyrich(m): 7:57am On Oct 16, 2007
tongue tongue tongue I don't even no what to say, maybe she thought the meeting was coincidental or by fate on the internet.Well i stopped adivising gurls on relationships a long time ago. Many of them are not as indecisive as many men thought, many at times they only cry for the moon. grin grin grin
Re: Internet 419 Loves by claudia(f): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2007
@niceuzor,

Be nice haba!!!!!

@BlkRaven,

Thank you. I told her to forget him but you know how this so called love is when it is new and 'shacking'

But i just wonder why there are so many dating website if it is not working out for some people, well i guess you just have to be carefu.l
Re: Internet 419 Loves by naira4doll(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2007
grin na waaao! she sowed yam and want to reap potato
Re: Internet 419 Loves by BlkRaven(f): 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2007
claudia:

@BlkRaven,

Thank you. I told her to forget him but you know how this so called love is when it is new and 'shacking'

But i just wonder why there are so many dating website if it is not working out for some people, well i guess you just have to be carefu.l

It's better to try and end the relationship when it's still new because the emotional damage will be minimal.

In my opinion, internet dating is an avenue for sex and 419. It is not a good place to try to meet anyone for any kind of serious relationship. I have a friend who has a different woman in his bed every weekend. He says internet dating is cheap. When a woman comes over to his place, he doesn't have to take her out to dinner and he knows he'll be having sex that night. I understand that love is shacking your friend so she won't listen but you can only try to convince her to dump the guy. If she does not listen, then know that you'll be the one she'll come crying to when it all falls apart - and judging by what you wrote, it will fall apart. None of my friends who have had internet relationships have come out of it unscathed.

I'm sure some internet relationships work. I just haven't seen one of the success stories yet.
Re: Internet 419 Loves by rowlandwhy: 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2007
are u guys suprised,
many guys are doing same in nairaland
this is just a secret

walking out fast

(1) (Reply)

Improve Your Relationship - 10 Ways To Fall In Love With Your Partner Again / Why Are Men Just So Clueless? / For Those Who Believe In Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.