Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? (4249 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Women Really Want In A Man / Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by whao: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
Rarebreed: Love

Respect

Integrity

Depth

Challenge

Trust

Intelligence and Spirituality

Since you never ask for money and worldly possession, I pray God give you more than you ask, a man who will encourage you for eternity.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by whao: 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nestle: I want LOVING . smiley

CARING  smiley

UNDERSTANTING  smiley

GOD FEARING  smiley

AND      HARDWORKING  smiley    

When I hear people talking about qualities of their kind of hubby and mention Godfearing without monetary inclusive I feel happy. I wish God grant that you desire from Him as a man you will share you happy life with. Smile for its your time of visitation, since you have not ask for a man with wealth, you will have him and more than your expectations. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by salexat(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
temigracie: ...LOVE..unconditional love....tru love....n evry oda thing can follow normally...its not compulsory he s handsome....
The most mature comment so far.I love your comment!
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
salexat: The most mature comment so far.I love your comment!
...lol...tanks alot sir
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by osca234: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
some ladies here are still 'thinking' of what they want in a man even at such age. this means even when he comes around they wont know.

personally, i hav long defined what i want in a lady so wen she comes calling, i can easilly ***identify***
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
andromida: Real, Raw, Authentic. smiley
I thought you always wanted them meek. Huh?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by barbieroxxanne(f): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
Cool calculated guy cool
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
Iman3: Why can't women just admit they want a man with money? grin Its obvious money matters to a lot of them yet they continue in this charade of denial.What's the point?

Would a lioness ever tell you that she's a vegetarian grin
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
kendrababy: Add me up(29680E6E)

Hunting for matured men on Nairaland since 1978.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Saraha1(f): 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
In spiritual level ,I wil choose base on God qualities.
He (God)said the thought he has towards me are thought of Good.
To be honest, if we ladies want to start chosing on our own ,no lady will get marry .Even if they get married the population of divorce will be high.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
satope1: I thought you always wanted them meek. Huh?

You thought eh.

What does a meek guy even look like.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
andromida:

You thought eh.

What does a meek guy even look like.
You are canvassing gentlemanly and" gentle" features for guys. Just suprised to find raw on the list.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by sanyablaze(m): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
kendrababy: Add me up(29680E6E)
he is a guy, he's a scammer

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by smallmadam: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
I want only 3 things from a man
1) Rich- must be able to look after me, even if am richer than him wink
2)Respect- Respect me, love can come later angry
3)sex- Great sex, fantastic sex, the type of sex that makes me shiver. grin grin
These 3 things in this particular order.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 16, 2014
satope1: You are canvassing gentlemanly and" gentle" features for guys. Just suprised to find raw on the list.

Oh yes.

But it depends what Raw means to you. Raw here means come as you are the good, the bad,uncensored. No need for pretence.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 16, 2014
andromida:

Oh yes.

But it depends what Raw means to you. Raw here means come as you are the good, the bad,uncensored. No need for pretence.
Oh ok. I would come raw in addition to the other qualities. What do you say?

Good morning by the way,
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Lanre90(m): 8:38am On Aug 16, 2014
The ans to dis one is simple
they want everything
thats how greedy they are!!
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 16, 2014
satope1: Oh ok. I would come raw in addition to the other qualities. What do you say?

Good morning by the way,

Morning and welcome. smiley
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 16, 2014
andromida:

Morning and welcome. smiley
Thank you. What interests you?
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Lanre90(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2014
This exactly what am talking about
Immediately gals read what do u want in a man...they all flocked here
But the real question should be What do they have to offer their man. p.s am not talking about sex here; cos plenty ashewo day dis world
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 16, 2014
satope1: Thank you. What interests you?

Conversation,romance,travel,mutual love,friendship,respect,trust and naturally he should be smitten.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2014
andromida:

Conversation,romance,travel,mutual love,friendship,respect,trust and naturally he should be smitten.
hmmm...seems reasonable enough. Travel? really? I love travelling to. Where's the farthest place from your base you travelled to?
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by baba11(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2014
Lanre90: This exactly what am talking about
Immediately gals read what do u want in a man...they all flocked here
But the real question should be What do they have to offer their man. p.s am not talking about sex here; cos plenty ashewo day dis world
Bros, e by like say u read my mind..tell dem ooo..what do they have to offer us other than sex and their beauty!? tongue shocked
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by baba11(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2014
andromida:

Is d@ all? grin..I doubt if u can reciprocate all these tongue lipsrsealed kiss undecided grin cool...ladies world,#chai..
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Lanre90(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2014
see

Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2014
baba11: Is d@ all? grin..I doubt if u can reciprocate all these tongue lipsrsealed kiss undecided grin cool...ladies world,#chai..

Why doubt? Basic stuff in a relationship.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2014
satope1: hmmm...seems reasonable enough. Travel? really? I love travelling to. Where's the farthest place from your base you travelled to?

Farthest? Not far enough.

And you what interests you?
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
andromida:

Farthest? Not far enough.

And you what interests you?

How far then? I mean in Nigeria and where would you love to visit.

Understanding, mutual respect and love, the intelligent, witty and studious types. I am a sucker for ladies with above average intelligence and most importantly the mildly independent ones.

Personal interests mainly
revolves around reading, traveling and some other interesting i find fascinating enough. I am more like an indoor person.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by baba11(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
andromida:

Why doubt? Basic stuff in a relationship.
If you say so..but I had found out from you gals is that when you are much younger(18-27yrs),you tends to have many suitors and give us conditions like u stated above,but immediate ly you turned 30 and all those isss issssss,stop..you don't have much choices again...is it so? If yes,accept it,if no,prove me wrong#imlistening....
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
satope1: How far then? I mean in Nigeria and where would you love to visit.

Understanding, mutual respect and love, the intelligent, witty and studious types. I am a sucker for ladies with above average intelligence and most importantly the mildly independent ones.

Personal interests mainly
revolves around reading, traveling and some other interesting i find fascinating enough. I am more like an indoor person.

On point.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
baba11: If you say so..but I had found out from you gals is that when you are much younger(18-27yrs),you tends to have many suitors and give us conditions like u stated above,but immediate ly you turned 30 and all those isss issssss,stop..you don't have much choices again...is it so? If yes,accept it,if no,prove me wrong#imlistening....

This has nothing to do with age. Aprt from the travel which is not what everyone wants the rest are what anyone should require from a relationship male or female I think.

So what do you require from a relationship?
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
andromida:

On point.
You didn't answer the questions i asked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship Is Not A Joke ( Photo) / Photo; See How Ladies Now Pose With Their Bums / Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.