Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? (38395 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Toks2008(m): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2012
 be more articulate crossman. Lets be objective and not dogmatic here.

The teachings of ROR are very sound and inspiring but what we are saying is that IT IS NOT FREE AS THE PUBLIC ARE MADE TO BELIEVE BUT PAID FOR BY THE CHURCH MEMBERS AND PRINTED BY PASTOR CHRIS PRINTING PRESS WITH PROFIT MAKING MOTIVE. END OF STORY. GOD knows i have nothing aginst him making profits but the public should understand this fact.

1 Like

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Ib(f): 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2012
All i can say about all this buying and selling in the church is that if Christ was to come to the church and see the way his House has been turned into a marketplace, he will flog all those these pastors and congregation selling choir uniform, books, olive oil, handkerchief, so-called fasting books and CDs desecrating the House of God. It is a real pity that the Word of God is clear but we humans make it so complicated.

In my church, all CDs are kept on the table and you can take as many copies as you like for free. Books are for free as long as you bring them back for others to borrow. Offering box is kept at the back of the church, there is no offering pan or nylon past around, no announcements for offering time, Its just good ol' preaching of the Word plain and simple. ps, its a baptist church.

I've have read rhapsody by the way and some days, the content is good, other days, its all a brainwash whitewash.

1 Like

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by dare2think: 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2012
maddock:

Abeg @consultant take all these jobless people to qatar to go and do very hard manuallabour so dat they won't have this excess strenght to talk ill of my Pastor.

Erm, you are so busy that you have the time to talk about 'jobless' people?

Joker.

1 Like

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by OmoTier1(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2012
Toks2008:

be more articulate crossman. Lets be objective and not dogmatic here.

The teachings of ROR are very sound and inspiring but what we are saying is that IT IS NOT FREE AS THE PUBLIC ARE MADE TO BELIEVE BUT PAID FOR BY THE CHURCH MEMBERS AND PRINTED BY PASTOR CHRIS PRINTING PRESS WITH PROFIT MAKING MOTIVE. END OF STORY. GOD knows i have nothing aginst him making profits but the public should understand this fact.
Weird you would think Pastor Chris is making money from ROR! Do you know the number of ROR that is printed monthly and the number of translations? Considering the quality of ROR print, do you really think it is being sold for the market face value? Certainly not, hence the Paretnership that people have with the ministry in sponsoring ROR is what helps to get ROR going.

Again, Partnership is not a must and if you feel you'r being cheated, then do not bother partnering, however those who do, have testimonies abound!
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by crossman9(m): 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2012
This is not speaking ill of the pastor this experience we have suffered at the hand of Christ embassy it is not the Land of Oz but he is the wicked witch   Just like in the movie wizard of Oz when Dorothy is going to see the great and powerful OZ well they see there is a man behind the curtain and he tells them on the projection pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
Wake up to the deception please

2 Likes

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by OmoTier1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2012
Ib:

All i can say about all this buying and selling in the church is that if Christ was to come to the church and see the way his House has been turned into a marketplace, he will flog all those these pastors and congregation selling choir uniform, books, olive oil, handkerchief, so-called fasting books and CDs desecrating the House of God. It is a real pity that the Word of God is clear but we humans make it so complicated.

In my church, all CDs are kept on the table and you can take as many copies as you like for free. Books are for free as long as you bring them back for others to borrow. Offering box is kept at the back of the church, there is no offering pan or nylon past around, no announcements for offering time, Its just good ol' preaching of the Word plain and simple. ps, its a baptist church.

I've have read rhapsody by the way and some days, the content is good, other days, its all a brainwash whitewash.
I think what you are paying blind reality to is that NOTHING IN THE WORLD IS FREE EXCEPT SALVATION AND HEALING! Those CDs, Books are being paid for through either the givings of other members of the church or through ministry partnership your church is involved in. In summary, you'r being subsidized in church while others are getting their blessings 'cos their money is speaking for them through their partnership and giving in church that results in the 'free' CDs, books that is changing lives like yours!

So then, why not change your mentality and rise up and be counted. Remember the bible made it so clear that it is better to give than to receive!
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by crossman9(m): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2012
ok well let me say this it should not be fund in the way it is the bible expressly forbids making money out the gospel
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by OmoTier1(m): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2012
crossman9:

This is not speaking ill of the pastor this experience we have suffered at the hand of Christ embassy it is not the Land of Oz but he is the wicked witch   Just like in the movie wizard of Oz when Dorothy is going to see the great and powerful OZ well they see there is a man behind the curtain and he tells them on the projection pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
Wake up to the deception please

A man who has chosen the path of doom can only be saved by Gods mercy and grace! A man in the dark can not be telling others about light! First go heal thyself before accusing others of them needing healing.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by OmoTier1(m): 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2012
crossman9:

ok well let me say this it should not be fund in the way is the bible expressly forbids making money out the gospel
You do not even know that Gospel, how then can you talk about making money out of it ?
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Ib(f): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2012
Excuse Me mr Omo- tier, God is not some ATM machine or a genie in a bottle that you give money to in exchange for blessing. I can challenge any other so-called partnership paying christain on blessing for blessing i dont need to give God money for me to be blessed thank you very much. i know my Bible better than that. My church is a small church that focuses on whats important which is Salvation and living right. We manage what we have and dont go about terrorizing the congregation in other to raise money for a pastor's selfish desire.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by OmoTier1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2012
Ib:

Excuse Me mr Omo- tier, God is not some ATM machine or a genie in a bottle that you give money to in exchange for blessing. I can challenge any other so-called partnership paying christain on blessing for blessing i dont need to give God money for me to be blessed thank you very much. i know my Bible better than that. My church is a small church that focuses on whats important which is Salvation and living right. We manage what we have and dont go about terrorizing the congregation in other to raise money for a pastor's selfish desire.

Question: How many lives have you touched through your ministry? Why do some of you christians keep deceiving yourself? Bible said this : Money is a Spirit, a man gift, money maket a way for him!

I know you may not have been taught what partnership really is all about! When a man sows His money, time into expanding God's kingdom, surely there is a blessing for doing so. Go check the early church, you would find evidence abound in the bible of how people partnered with the church in getting the work of God expand and God rightly blessed them! What some of you do not understand is this: God has made provision for us His children to be partakers of His Kingdom here on earth and also in Heaven when we join up with him. By SACRIFICING your finances for the kingdom, Gods word has gone forth about what MUST happen when any man does such a thing, and surely, blessings abound.

Again, I do not know the vision God gave the founder of your church. You not every ministry has the same calling, hence I can't comment and God who called every ministry forth will judge everyone of them if truly they lived out their purpose here on earth!
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by lukkie(m): 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2012
It is definitely a scam. I hope fellow Nigerians' eyes will open soon.

1 Like

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Ib(f): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2012
Omo-Tier, im not going to bother my head going into an long-winded argument with you.

Buying and Selling in the House of God is simply wrong.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by OmoTier1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2012
Ib:

Omo-Tier, im not going to bother my head going into an long-winded argument with you.

Buying and Selling in the House of God is simply wrong.
You see, that is why the bible said God looks at the heart. It is your motive and intentions that God sees. If your selling and buying as you call it is for the purpose of self advancement, expect Gods swift judgement but if it is for the propagation of the ministry, then expect God's grace to do yet more! Again, I think your probably just making your christian walk unneccesarily difficult!
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Marchman: 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2012
This conversation is interesting. I love the way some Christians twist the bible to sooth their we fief desires! Thank you Omo Tie, or whatever! So wha matters now is your motive, even when you clearly go against the word of God! If you fornicate with the right motive, God will definitely understand! Thank you Omo tier!

1 Like

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by OmoTier1(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2012
March man:

This conversation is interesting. I love the way some Christians twist the bible to sooth their we fief desires! Thank you Omo Tie, or whatever! So wha matters now is your motive, even when you clearly go against the word of God! If you fornicate with the right motive, God will definitely understand! Thank you Omo tier!

That is where you get it all wrong. There is no way your motive will be in right standing with God and yet you go against God's word! It is spiritually impossible thing to do, hence the reason bible spelt it out clearly that God looks at the intentions of our heart! You need to understand how God operates spiritually and not as we men do!
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Goldenskin: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2012
So many persons are just quick to condemn pastors.A number of the well known pentecostal pastors have been on the front page of nairaland fot the wrong reasons lately. Am begining to wonder if our moderators are atheist or just agents of the devil. The parishoners are not complaining,they willingly drop offerings and tithes as well as purchase these materials.They are not coerced so what's your problem? Some persons are just out to discourage some new beleivers and lure them into their old way of life
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by OmoTier1(m): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2012
Goldenskin:

So many persons are just quick to condemn pastors.A number of the well known pentecostal pastors have been on the front page of nairaland fot the wrong reasons lately. Am begining to wonder if our moderators are atheist or just agents of the devil. The parishoners are not complaining,they willingly drop offerings and tithes as well as purchase these materials.They are not coerced so what's your problem? Some persons are just out to discourage some new beleivers and lure them into their old way of life
You know seun and co thinks they are promoting free speech and freedom of the press, but when things start going wrong, then they wld learn the hard truth that there is limit on allowing what is under your care to be used for the advancement of satan's wishes!
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by crossman9(m): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
for the record i was warned to day nicely with the moderators not to beat Christ embassy up too much, as they see you’re not winning the war because your rock is not Christ, but Chris rock lol
Why are you saying the  people telling the truth are the devil and for not agreeing with you we just read the bible you read the “Rhapsody of Fake-alities” you can't help seeing the doctor as the executioner because you are getting feed a diet of lies we love you enough to tell you the truth
Time to wake up and get your minds washed
we are trying to heal you from the lies

(NIV) John 5:39 You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me,

(KJV) John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

(NIV) Isaiah 59:14 So justice is driven back, and righteousness stands at a distance; truth has stumbled in the streets, honesty cannot enter.

(NIV) Isaiah 59:15 Truth is nowhere to be found, and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey. The Lord looked and was displeased that there was no justice.

(NIV) Isaiah 59:16 He saw that there was no one, he was appalled that there was no one to
intervene; so his own arm worked salvation for him, and his own righteousness sustained him.

(NIV) Jeremiah 7:28 Therefore say to them, 'This is the nation that has not obeyed the Lord its God or responded to correction. Truth has perished; it has vanished from their lips.

(NIV) John 8:43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.
(NIV) John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
(NIV) John 8:45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!
(NIV) John 8:46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me?
(NIV) John 8:47 He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

(KJV) John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

(KJV) John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
(KJV) John 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
(KJV) John 8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
(KJV) John 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

(NIV) Galatians 4:16 Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?

(NIV) 3rd John 1:3 It gave me great joy to have some brothers come and tell about your faithfulness to the truth and how you continue to walk in the truth.

(NIV) 3rd John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.

(NIV) Revelation 12:9 The great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

(KJV) Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

We are Commanded in the Bible not to make Money out of the Gospel
Here are all the scriptures
Matthew 10:5-20
Matthew 10:7As you go, preach this message: 'The kingdom of heaven is near.'
Matthew 10:8Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.
Matthew 10:9Do not take along any gold or silver or copper in your belts;
Matthew 10:10take no bag for the journey, or extra tunic, or sandals or a staff; for the worker is worth his keep.
Matthew 10:11"Whatever town or village you enter, search for some worthy person there and stay at his house until you leave.
Matthew 10:12As you enter the home, give it your greeting.
(N.I.V) 1 Corinthians 9:18 What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it.
(K.J.V) 1 Corinthians 9:18 What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.
1 Corinthians 9:19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
2 Corinthians 2:17 (New International Version,)
(N.I.V) 2 Corinthians 2:17 Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit. On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, as those sent from God.
2 Corinthians 2:17 (King James Version)
2 Corinthians 2:17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.
2 Corinthians 11:6 I may indeed be untrained as a speaker, but I do have knowledge. We have made this perfectly clear to you in every way. 7 Was it a sin for me to lower myself in order to elevate you by preaching the gospel of God to you free of charge?

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
2 Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
New Living Translation (©2007)
2 Peter 2:3 In their greed they will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction will not be delayed.
Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
2 Peter 2:3 And by greed and fictitious accounts they will make profit among you, these whose judgment from the first has not been idle and their destruction does not sleep.

1 Like

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by ChiDalu1: 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2012
@Crossman9, my heart goes out to you cry, may God help u

Even if u do not revere or trust men of God atleast fear God. If you fear God, u won't be saying all these rubbish u keep saying everywhere, odi nno egwu **shrugs shoulder** shocked
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by timbalogs1: 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2012
Now, this is just a little enlightenment, if your assertion is not malicious by the way.
Some; not all members (as it's not compulsory) sponsor the printing of free copies that are distributed to people all around the world  for purpose of evangelizing, you probably may have once gotten a free copy too!

Some are also sold to members to study as a daily devotion. Hope this helps
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by crossman9(m): 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2012
did these bible verse teach YOU a thing i was even evangelising for the church if the members would have had half brain they would have seen me as their best friend I know my bible I was bring all sorts people into the church buying the Rhapsody Of Realities and never sold them I thought it was wrong but I told people to come to church in London and in other parts of the UK I was treated very baddy with the church
I was destroyed inside

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by crossman9(m): 2:00am On Feb 08, 2012
[url=http://www.youtube.com/embed/fvbhp_HkiAc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fvbhp_HkiAc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/url]
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by FXKing2012(m): 7:57am On Feb 08, 2012
crossman9:

did these bible verse teach YOU a thing i was even evangelising for the church if the members would have had half brain they would have seen me as their best friend I know my bible I was bring all sorts people into the church buying the Rhapsody Of Realities and never sold them I thought it was wrong but I told people to come to church in London and in other parts of the UK I was treated very baddy with the church
I was destroyed inside

Your attacks on CEC is getting you nowhere and no converts, I think you shld stop, pls, cos it's making you look stupid.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by dvd(f): 8:14am On Feb 08, 2012
HISTORY SHOULD HAVE TAUGHT THESE JOBLESS PEOPLE BY NOW THAT GOD IS FULLY BEHIND CHRIST EMBASSY, THE MORE YOU TALK THE BIGGER THEY BECOME, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PASTORS WHO GANGED UP TO PUT PASTOR CHRIS'S MINISTRY TO AN END, WHEN GOD IS BEHIND SOMETHING IT CANT FAIL, SIMPLE, RATHER THAN SPEND YOUR TIME TALKING RUBBISH, I'D SUGGEST YOU GO OUT AND WIN SOULS FOR CHRIST,

GOD IS GOD, NO ONE NEEDS TO FIGHT FOR HIM, THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL THE MUSLIMS, WHEN IT COMES TO A POINT WHEN YOU HAVE TO FIGHT FOR YOUR GOD THEN HE IS A TODDLER, LET GOD HANDLE HIS BUSINESS, YOU HANDLE YOURS.

GET SOMETHING DOING TO IMPACT LIVES,THIS IS IDLENESS, I LAUGH
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Joagbaje(m): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2012
LE YOURS.

GET SOMETHING DOING TO IMPACT LIVES,THIS IS IDLENESS, I LAUGH

It's really laughable idleness.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by eplanning: 9:59am On Feb 08, 2012
I laugh.
When they see that traffic seems to be dropping, they place a Pastor Chris story on the front page and 'GBOAH!'. . . the numbers go up.
Anyways, a day will come when we will all stand before the master to give account.

I wonder what the OP will say when he finds out that not a dime was received as royalty or profit by Pastor Chris from the printing or publication of any book, VCD, DVD, tape e.t.c. The OP will definitely pay for these lies except he openly repents.

I heard Pastor Chris say, "I buy my own copy of ROR". One time, I heard Bishop Oyedepo say that he has never received money from the sale of any book since his ministry began. I believe its the same for Adeboye since he sort of fathered Oyedepo. These men have made their lives and ministries an alter for God's presence and power. No man can successfully stop them or bring them down.
No wonder (I thought) millions around the world receive miracles and are blessed, protected,  delivered, and prospered by simply connecting to these men.
No wonder, God is committed to Oyakhilome, scattering the enemies that rise against him no matter their size or stature.
No wonder it appears the nations have been given to him. ROR is being distributed in over a hundred and sixty countries in 148 languages of the world.

No wonder Satan is mad. These are the last days and just like we see liars and  false teachers like the OP, we will also see the glory and power of God in His church like never before.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by osaroodion(m): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2012
@poster ur mind is so small and dull(im so sorry i v to confess). you have no idea what cec is doing around the world. cec is taking over the world evangelism. God has not given you the ministry of investigation. pls note this: the gospel is free but never cheap. you have no idea cos u r not of God.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by mabell: 11:07am On Feb 08, 2012
e-planning:

I laugh.
When they see that traffic seems to be dropping, they place a Pastor Chris story on the front page and 'GBOAH!'. . . the numbers go up.
Anyways, a day will come when we will all stand before the master to give account.

I wonder what the OP will say when he finds out that not a dime was received as royalty or profit by Pastor Chris from the printing or publication of any book, VCD, DVD, tape e.t.c. The OP will definitely pay for these lies except he openly repents.

I heard Pastor Chris say, "I buy my own copy of ROR". One time, I heard Bishop Oyedepo say that he has never received money from the sale of any book since his ministry began. I believe its the same for Adeboye since he sort of fathered Oyedepo. These men have made their lives and ministries an alter for God's presence and power. No man can successfully stop them or bring them down.
No wonder (I thought) millions around the world receive miracles and are blessed, protected,  delivered, and prospered by simply connecting to these men.
No wonder, God is committed to Oyakhilome, scattering the enemies that rise against him no matter their size or stature.
No wonder it appears the nations have been given to him. ROR is being distributed in over a hundred and sixty countries in 148 languages of the world.

No wonder Satan is mad. These are the last days and just like we see liars and  false teachers like the OP, we will also see the glory and power of God is His church like never before.

Beautiful piece you have ther
You know, you have spoken great truth
often times, i hear pastor chris say he bought his own materials and listens or reads them over again.
That's because there's a value attached to it.
David said he will not give to God what costs him nothing, its the same principle here, even if i pay for rhapsodies to be distributed free, i ensure i get my own copy and because of the benefits of the rhapsody, i would want to reachout with it to as many people as i can afford.

These beautifully printed rhapsodies were not just printed for the leaders and members of christ embassy, they were made for the whole world (and not every body can afford it) so the church members end up sponsoring as many as they can. This is where partnership comes in.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by crossman9(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2012
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by mabell: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2012
osaroodion:

@poster ur mind is so small and dull(im so sorry i v to confess). you have no idea what cec is doing around the world. cec is taking over the world evangelism. God has not given you the ministry of investigation. pls note this: the gospel is free but never cheap. you have no idea cos u r not of God.  

i wanted to say he was talking out of ignorance but im not too sure again
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by chigozie250(m): 11:24am On Feb 08, 2012
wats ur business its not a scam dnt just start saying wat u dnt know its not ryt u dnt ave the ryt to judge if ror is a scam as u said leave it for God to judge stop puk nosing mind ur own biz wacks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) / Church Sends Man Letter For Refusing To Pay Dues / Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.