Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? (38393 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by kaosic: 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2012
The simple truth is that religion as a whole is a waste of time. All these so-called "people of God" are nothing but devil incarnates; wolves in sheep clothing. Judgment day will be one hell of a fun day for God!

As for Oyakelome, the man is as twisted as they come. My sister is a member of his church, and I pray to God everyday to please get her out of there. I just simply can't understand how someone as intelligent as my sister allowed herself to be brainwashed.

And Joabaje, you are obviously as bleeped up in the head as my sister and anyone else that believe in this people. Better get out before its too late. God does not approve of anything going on in churches all over the globe, that must I can guarantee you.

I Will burn all my money before I give it to any church.

To hell with them all and Bleep Oyakelome.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Joagbaje(m): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2012
crossman9:

The only reason you are saying this book is number 2 is because Pastor Chris told you so there is more newspapers sold in the world than this book now most people I try to warn about the evils of Christ embassy outside of the African churches don’t have a clue who pastor Chris is and more most have never heard of the church or the book now that is not very good for your marketing department get a grip please the man talking about the “mimshach” anointing  is very right I was about cover this part very soon keep up the good work the truth must prevail in the end?

You analysis is not correct. October edition last year alone we printed and circulated 15 million copies distributed free in nigeria alone. That's jus one month in print format in nigeria alone, just one month. Ive not mentioned the e downloadable format. Rhapsodies produced have crossed billions .
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Joagbaje(m): 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2012
Grey Beard:

CE churches likewise place a ROR quota on each of their cells and "strongly" encourage the members of each sell to buy up all the copies in their quota for that month in order for the church to meet its own quota.
Obviously the selling point is the fact that "millions" are being touched by this "word" etc, etc, etc - however, each church is under a unique pressure to shift all the RORs allocated to it as its quota.

We have a website called Wikisozo . Where we share testimonies of our salvation . I shared my testimony there of how I it saved by FEAR OF ANTICHRIST ' and I read the testimony of others how they got saved. I read the testimony of many who Got saved by reading rhapsody . You don't need Someone to tell you of the impact of rhapsody in our world, except those few who refused to see it.

This is one of the testimonies below
http://wikisozo.com/story/read/809/how-rhapsody-got-me-born-again
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by mabell: 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2012
@joagbaje,
What about other nations that had their reach out campaigns and distributed hundreds of thousands. Countries like south africa, switzerland, e.t.c. That's excluding the ones printed for nigeria, not forgetting the copies for the blind.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Joagbaje(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2012
mabell:

. . . not forgetting the copies for the blind.

Thank you , I like that rhapsody in Braille !. And recently the Audio rhapsody for those who cannot read. They can now hear exhortations in native tongues!
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by crossman9(m): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2012
that man that said religion is a waste of time he needs to know that healings are real God is not a piece of stone but he is living and real I am sorry all you see is people fighting over what you see as GOD but there is real believer that will teach even lol there false in teaching at Christ embassy for all there faults will show the bible is real and yes people lives do get destroyed in Christ embassy they don’t put that on the Brochure but the apostle Paul was in Athens and  looked around at all the idols and said I see your religious and he seen the idol to unknown God He told them about the God of Israel he is real I am sorry about sister come on my face book  http://facebook.com/yeshuafreind.godschild

kaosic
i would like to talk to you i am not for the church maybe i can help you

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by newmi(m): 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2012
mabell:

@joagbaje,
What about other nations that had their reach out campaigns and distributed hundreds of thousands. Countries like south africa, switzerland, e.t.c. That's excluding the ones printed for nigeria, not forgetting the copies for the blind.
Just some facts with figures perhaps it would help
Nigeria
50 Years, 50 Smiles, 50 Heroes…Celebrating Hope In The Jubilee
Partners of Rhapsody of Realities and brethren from Christ Embassy on October 1st 2010, distributed
20 million free copies of Rhapsody of Realities in commemoration of the 50th Independence
Anniversary of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. They distributed the devotional in 8 Nigerian languages
namely English, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Efik, Ijaw, Urhobo, and Igala.
Ghana
Accra, June 29, GNA - The Leadership of Christ Embassy Ghana would on Republic Day, Thursday July
1, distribute more than one million copies of the daily devotional and Bible study-guide: Rhapsody of
Realities, throughout the country.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by crossman9(m): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2012
Grey Beard i need to talk to you very importent

find me on face book

http://facebook.com/yeshuafreind.godschild
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Joagbaje(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2012
@ Mabel I just browse through some testimonies in Wikisozo and I was very touched by this from Ezinne John

HOW I GOT BORN AGAIN
Comment (0) EZINNE JOHN

It was a great day for me and was victorious after through reading someones testimony and hearing it about how she got born again through reading rhapsody everyday and saying the prayers and confessing the word. I got inspired by that testimony and immediately i took it up to myself that since someone through reading rhapsody is now born again me too i can and must be a born again. mia testimony is about a gril who cannot control herself in talking what does not belong to her i. e she is a"kleptomaniar "wherever she passes, you must look for something around that area.

I decide that it was time for me to give my life to christ and become born born again and on a sunday morning my pastor prayed for those who want to give thir life to christ and when he started the prayers iffelt that annointing in me and received christ as my lord and personal saviour. I became born again i have stopped believing in word things but Godly things that will change my life. am living testimony and since then,sucess has always vivisted and awaited me anytime anyday and anywhere. praise the lord, halleujah! .

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by FXKing2012(m): 8:35am On Feb 09, 2012
kaosic:

The simple truth is that religion as a whole is a waste of time. All these so-called "people of God" are nothing but devil incarnates; wolves in sheep clothing. Judgment day will be one hell of a fun day for God!

As for Oyakelome, the man is as twisted as they come. My sister is a member of his church, and I pray to God everyday to please get her out of there. I just simply can't understand how someone as intelligent as my sister allowed herself to be brainwashed.

And Joabaje, you are obviously as bleeped up in the head as my sister and anyone else that believe in this people. Better get out before its too late. God does not approve of anything going on in churches all over the globe, that must I can guarantee you.

I Will burn all my money before I give it to any church.

To hell with them all and bleep Oyakelome.

Pls do not judge any church or anybody, it is not for you to judge.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by princejude(m): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2012
Give Him Your Cares! · thursday, february 9th · Page Visits (872)

Pastor Anita

Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? (Matthew 6:25).

The verse above is an invitation from the Master for you to trust Him with your life. He wants you to have no care or anxiety whatsoever about anything, because God loves you greatly, and tenderly cares for you. He’s saying to you "Give me your cares!"

As a child of God you must come to the point in your life where you know, without a doubt, that God is not only big enough to take care of you but equally willing to do so. He’s more willing for you to live and enjoy life to the full than you could ever be. This takes the stress out of life; knowing that you serve a loving and compassionate Father, whose desire is for you to live a victorious life. The reason many people in the world are unhappy and burdened with lots of worries, being surfeited with the cares of life is that they’re yet to accept His invitation: they haven’t given Him their cares.

1 Peter 5:7 says "Casting all your cares upon him; for he careth for you." God cares for you personally; that means He knows you and He’s concerned about you, therefore trust Him with your life. The Psalmist knew what it meant to trust the Lord this way; he was so sure of God’s ability and willingness to guarantee his safety hence declared with all certainty: "Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me" (Psalm 138:7). This should be your attitude as a child of God.

Too many are focusing on the challenges and problems they’re facing, and as a result, lose sight of God’s grace and presence with them. By meditating on their challenges they short-circuit the power of God from working on their behalf. Refuse to dwell on whatever challenges you may be facing right now! Rather, think about the ability of the Spirit; He’s all-great and powerful and can put you over every adversity.

Prayer

I refuse to fret or worry over anything because God loves me and He’s big and powerful enough to take care of me! Therefore, I live victoriously in rest today, having cast all my cares upon Him. Blessed be His Name.

f u r t h e r s t u d y: Matthew 6:25-34

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Reading Plan : Exodus 36-37; Matthew 26:57-75

2 Year Reading Plan : A cts 8:31-40; Esther 5-6

Readers comments:

Thu. February 9, 2012
I needed to hear this Word today, Pastor. I love how you said "Refuse to dwell on whatever challenges you may be facing right now! Rather, think about the ability of the Spirit; He’s all-great and powerful and can put you over every adversity" - THIS IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED!!!!
Posted By Mosa Ntwampe [South Africa]

Thu. February 9, 2012
Pastor Anita today is indeed a great day full of hope from the message.The awesome power of God will up lift us to achieve destiny and purpose Posted by Anne Australia.
Posted By Anne [Australia]

Thu. February 9, 2012
Thank you Pastor Ma, O, I refuse to worry or fret over anything. My Father is Big and Powerful. I’m ahead always. I’m favoured and blessed. I’m an overcomer by the power of God’s Spirit!
Posted By EYAMI SHANDU [South Africa]

Thu. February 9, 2012
Oh oh oh, Hallelujah!!!!. I trust God with my life!
Posted By Esther. JOS [Nigeria]

Thu. February 9, 2012
Thank you Pastor Anita for this awesome word,i confess that worry is not my portion anymore and i chose to stay my mind on kingdom matters in Jesus’ name Amen!!!
Posted By Nana B. [Egypt]

Thu. February 9, 2012
Its dries my every tear drives away all fear just to know that the father cares so much and always within earshot to attend to my needs more than i am myself,wow!!!thankyou pastor for the word,
Posted By Grace [Zambia]

Thu. February 9, 2012
My Pastor thank you Ma, I am an overcomer and I am in charge, I do not fret because I cast all my cares upon my Father. Thank Mama for this messege. I LOVE YOU.Thozama Eastern Cape.
Posted By Thozama Peter [South Africa]

Thu. February 9, 2012
how greatly we faithlessly ignore this GRACE that we have in CHRIST JESUS. ,
Posted By Christiana frimpong [Ghana]

Thu. February 9, 2012
Thank you a lot Pastor Anita, from today I trust that God will provide me with a wise woman any time from now. Glory to God.
Posted By Abiibier [Sudan]

Thu. February 9, 2012
Thank you Pastor Anita, this is a word in season. I see a glorious day and future ahead of me. God bless you.
Posted By Theodora [United Kingdom]

I know that many NAIRALANDERS(eg. Grey Beard, Crossman9, Pastor Kun, Kaosic,etc) will repent in this thread in JESUS NAME AMEN. And they will post their testimonies here.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by mabell: 10:20am On Feb 09, 2012
HERE IS TODAYS MESSAGE FROM THE RHAPSODY

Give Him Your Cares! – Thursday February 9, 2012 – Pastor Anita

Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? (Matthew 6:25).

The verse above is an invitation from the Master for you to trust Him with your life. He wants you to have no care or anxiety whatsoever about anything, because God loves you greatly, and tenderly cares for you. He’s saying to you “Give me your cares!”

As a child of God you must come to the point in your life where you know, without a doubt, that God is not only big enough to take care of you but equally willing to do so. He’s more willing for you to live and enjoy life to the full than you could ever be. This takes the stress out of life; knowing that you serve a loving and compassionate Father, whose desire is for you to live a victorious life. The reason many people in the world are unhappy and burdened with lots of worries, being surfeited with the cares of life is that they’re yet to accept His invitation: they haven’t given Him their cares.

1 Peter 5:7 says “Casting all your cares upon him; for he careth for you.” God cares for you personally; that means He knows you and He’s concerned about you, therefore trust Him with your life. The Psalmist knew what it meant to trust the Lord this way; he was so sure of God’s ability and willingness to guarantee his safety hence declared with all certainty: “Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me” (Psalm 138:7). This should be your attitude as a child of God.

Too many are focused on the challenges and problems they’re facing, and as a result, lose sight of God’s grace and presence with them. By meditating on their challenges they short-circuit the power of God from working on their behalf. Refuse to dwell on whatever challenges you may be facing right now! Rather, think about the ability of the Spirit; He’s all-great and powerful and can put you over every adversity.

Prayer
I refuse to fret or worry over anything because God loves me and He’s big and powerful enough to take care of me! Therefore, I live victoriously in rest today, having cast all my cares upon Him. Blessed be His Name.

Further Study
Matthew 6:25-34
Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
27Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
31Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32(For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Daily Scripture Reading
1 Year Bible Matthew 26:57-75
Reading plan Exodus 36-37

2 Year Bible Acts 8:31-40
Reading Plan Ester 5-6
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by mbaemeka(m): 10:46am On Feb 09, 2012
Grey Beard:

Mba_Emeka, there is another argument to the Mimshach theory. Here it is. One should study the Bible and make up ones own mind.

First of all, let us discuss what the “mimshach” annointing is.  Proponents of the word harken back to Ezekiel 28:14 and say that it was the same blessing bestowed upon Lucifer.  However, Lucifer (Satan) has corrupted it.  We, as Christians, are also able to access that same blessing and use it for our own increase and expansion.

There are a couple of problems with this.  First, it relies on the misinterpretation of Ezekiel 28 as being directed at Satan.  It was, in fact, directed to Tyre and Sidon, and a cursory glance at the text will prove that it could not possibly refer to Satan, as it refers to this entity as being destroyed.  Well, Satan has not been destroyed yet, so it could not even begin to reference him.  The closest reference is to look at the passage and realize that, like Satan, Tyre and Sidon fell because of their pride and licentiousness.

As for the “mimshach” annointing, I would steer clear for a couple of reasons.  First, it relies on gross misinterpretation of the scripture.  Secondly, it requires us to essentially be chasing after many of the same things that the cities who originally were corrupted and fell were chasing for, namely expansion, increase, and gain.  As Christians, we must be ever mindful that, rather than chase after an annointing, we have a gift already that is more precious than any “annointing,” and that is the original baptism of the Holy Spirit that we have already received.  In walking in the Spirit, there is more connection and power than we could ever have in a misinterpreted scripture.

The only thing worth responding to is your assertion that the passage of scripture wasnt refering to lucifer. It is at best-ludicrous!

A very clear understanding of the scripture disputes that. sadly, this is one area of your existence i'm sure doesnt function really well. You seem to have directionless grouses against giving, tithing etc. but surreptiously you try unsuccessfully to present yourself as a christian seeking truth and spreading what you think is the right understanding or interpretation of the word. No single truth has been passed.

Nobody told anybody to go after chasing what God has already given to the Christian free of Charge so i find it amusing that you would claim such. The message was clear "you have an anointing to expand and spread" as simple as A, B, C.

What grace would anyone fall from for "expanding and increasing?" isnt that what a true christian should be seeking for- The expansion and spreading of the gospel? how do you suppose this would happen if the christians dont expand and increase individually? What kind of christianity do you even peddle?

I could have dissected that travesty you call "interpretation of scripture" but i found out that those thoughts werent even yours originally. You yanked it from a sordid website and you didnt even have the integrity to reference them.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Joagbaje(m): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2012
^^^
Happy new year MBA Emeka. It's been awhile . I've lost your contact on yahoo messanger. Pls send any contact to my e mail below
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by GreyBeard: 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2012
Pastor Jo and disciples - I can see that your ROR quota includes the Internet. Well I can only admire your tenacity.

Anyway, what is your response to the information below?

Grey Beard:

Is the method of selling ROR the only "questionable" practice carried out in CE? Well it seems not. There is more.

Let me provide you with some context. I work for a Business organisation whose aim is to maximise income and profits for the owners. The primary method of doing this is through their sales people who are given monthly quotas of how much of the product they need to shift at a certain price.

At the end of every year, we hold a big party and the top selling sales people are given awards and other rewards as way of saying thank you for all the money they made for the owners.

So what has this got to do with ROR and CE? Well, my very reliable "sources" have confirmed to me (and I believe them) that each CE church has a quota of RORs that they have to sell to their members every month.

CE churches likewise place a ROR quota on each of their cells and "strongly" encourage the members of each sell to buy up all the copies in their quota for that month in order for the church to meet its own quota.
Obviously the selling point is the fact that "millions" are being touched by this "word" etc, etc, etc - however, each church is under a unique pressure to shift all the RORs allocated to it as its quota.

Now, every year CE hold a massive party called the International Pastors and Partnership Conference(IPPC) and at this conference Pst Chris gives out Awards to individuals, cells and churchs that have distinquished themselves that year. The interesting thing is, I am told that the majority of Awards are for those who have contributed the most amount financially to CE for instance - There are Awards for those who bought (or partnered) the most ROR that year or for those who gave the highest financially that year. But there isn't a single Award for those who have won the most souls that year.

Now, there is something very wrong about a Church operating a Business model because it makes any intelligent person wonder if it is actually a Business operating a Church model.

As always, if this information is wrong and you can disprove it then I'll be happy to stand corrected when facts are presented.

Remember, The Fear of God is the Beginning of Wisdom. The Fear of Man is the height of stupidity.

Is this true or false (remember u r a Christian so no lying on making up stuff this time please).
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Joagbaje(m): 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2012
Titus 3:9
But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by GreyBeard: 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2012
^^^
LOL! Nice 1 Jo. So it suddenly becomes a 'foolish' question when you cannot answer it truthfully? But you can't deny it happens then can you? Well I know its the way CE works because my source is pretty high up in the organisation. Tell us Jo, what is your Church's quota for ROR this month? Or is that another question you would conveniently call foolish? Please!!

I know CE members are blessed in many ways by going to church but everyone should be well informed when they are making their choices. Especially when it has to do with things of this nature.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by dare2think: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2012
@Grey beard,

The statement below from a fellow nairalander sums up everything;

'You ask people simple questions and suddenly they become deaf, dumb and blind. They refuse to answer and when they do they respond to everything except what you asked. Or they gang up and "scatter" the thread so that issues are obfuscated. Then they paste long daft epistles. Finally, they go self-righteous pointing out your anger and quoting scripture out of place in an attempt to make you look bad. '

It's about the only truth you will get on this thread and it's deeply sad.

(More sad is the fact that these are people who claim to win souls for Jesus. How ironic.)

1 Like

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by GreyBeard: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2012
dare2think:

@Grey beard,

The statement below from a fellow nairalander sums up everything;

'You ask people simple questions and suddenly they become deaf, dumb and blind. They refuse to answer and when they do they respond to everything except what you asked. Or they gang up and "scatter" the thread so that issues are obfuscated. Then they paste long daft epistles. Finally, they go self-righteous pointing out your anger and quoting scripture out of place in an attempt to make you look bad. '

It's about the only truth you will get on this thread and it's deeply sad.

(More sad is the fact that these are people who claim to win souls for Jesus. How ironic.)

Very true. Unfortunately, this happens all too often here.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by crossman9(m): 12:47am On Feb 10, 2012
you maybe right about the amount of the sales but the bible tells us not to make money out of the preaching of the gospel and more we should be testing the teaching not just following it blindly i love you all and hope your well and yes that means you Joagbaje bless you
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by olakunlex: 9:54am On Feb 10, 2012
@grey beard your analysis is good but it is what i call half truth.
u said ROR is paid for twice because firstly der is tithes and offering and secondly der is the actual payment.
the value of a book is its reach and its number of users.ROR is the no 1 daily devotional in the world.what ROR is about is more that authorship,printing and all the factors u mentioned.the book goes to all parts of the world.did u consider the freight cost to the different countries?dt book is mostly given free on a daily basis.
lastly,it is nt wise for u to deliberate on how churches spend their tithes and offering.it is nt your business.any money given to God represents the character of the giver.such that if the person was sick,the money takes on sickness and any 1 that uses or misuses the money will get the reult.
Finally Nairaland peep GOD IS NT MAN SO DON'T TRY TO RATIONALISE OR USE UR ANALYTICAL MIND TO UNDERSTAND HIM
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by mabell: 10:36am On Feb 10, 2012
Your Faith Is What Counts! – Friday February 10, 2012 – Pastor Chris

If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small (Proverbs 24:10).

Is it possible for a Christian to be attacked by the evil one? Yes, but it makes no difference. The attack or onslaught of the enemy against you will not amount to anything, because you’re more than a conqueror: “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4). The Bible however talks about “the evil day” (Ephesians 6:13) or “day of adversity,” as read in our opening verse. It’s not a day to dread, but the day when your faith is tested.

Your faith must remain unwavering and resilient in the face of adversity; that’s what matters – not whether or not Satan and his cohorts are against you. Isaiah 54:15 (MSG says, “If anyone attacks you, don’t for a moment suppose that I sent them, And if any should attack, nothing will come of it.” Here the Lord describes the futility of the enemy’s onslaught against you; nothing will come of it! No attack, ploy, maneuvers or machinations of Satan can work against you when you stand your grounds in faith: “…Resist the devil, and he will flee from you” (James 4:7).

The word “strength” used in the opening scripture refers to your faith. When your faith is little or weak, it means your strength is small, and will not be able to withstand in the day of adversity. The cure for this is to feed more on God’s Word and put the Word to work in your life; that’s how to build your faith strong.

God doesn’t think Satan or his cohorts are factors; the factor is your faith. Ephesians 6:16 says “Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.” That sickness has attacked you is not a problem; the question is “Where is your faith?” It’s not about how bad the situation is. With faith in your spirit, every adversity will be a walkover. Your faith is the victory; so get into the Word and meditate on it consistently, and faith will be stirred in your spirit to walk through every adversity or opposition.

Confession
I’m not moved by the physical circumstances, but I stand firmly on God’s Word, taking advantage of the faith that has been imparted to my spirit to ward off the fiery missiles of the adversary. I declare that the power of God is released to cause a desired change as I put my faith to work. Hallelujah!

Further Study
Romans 10:17
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Mark 11:23
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Daily Scripture Reading
1 Year Bible Matthew 27:1-26
Reading plan Exodus 38-39

2 Year Bible Acts 9:1-15
Reading Plan Ester 7-8

Rhapsody of Realities Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by princejude(m): 10:39am On Feb 10, 2012
Your Faith Is What Counts! · friday, february 10th · Page Visits (1,028)

Pastor Chris

If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small (Proverbs 24:10).

Is it possible for a Christian to be attacked by the evil one? Yes, but it makes no diference. The attack or onslaught of the enemy against you will not amount to anything, because you’re more than a conqueror: "Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world" (1 John 4:4). The Bible however talks about "the evil day" (Ephesians 6:13) or "day of adversity," as read in our opening verse. It’s not a day to dread, but the day when your faith is tested.

Your faith must remain unwavering and resilient in the face of adversity; that’s what matters—not whether or not Satan and his cohorts are against you. Isaiah 54:15 (MSG) says, "If anyone attacks you, don’t for a moment suppose that I sent them, And if any should attack, nothing will come of it." Here the Lord describes the futility of the enemy’s onslaught against you; nothing will come of it! No attack, ploy, maneuvres or machinations of Satan can work against you when you stand your grounds in faith: "…Resist the devil, and he will flee from you" (James 4:7).

The word "strength" used in the opening scripture refers to your faith. When your faith is little or weak, it means your strength is small, and will not be able to withstand in the day of adversity. The cure for this is to feed more on God’s Word and put the Word to work in your life; that’s how to build your faith strong.

God doesn’t think Satan or his cohorts are factors; the factor is your faith. Ephesians 6:16 says "Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked." That sickness has attacked you is not a problem; the question is "Where is your faith?" It’s not about how bad the situation is. With faith in your spirit, every adversity will be a walkover. Your faith is the victory; so get into the Word and meditate on it consistently, and faith will be stirred in your spirit to walk through every adversity or opposition.

Confessions

I’m not moved by the physical circumstances, but I stand firmly on God’s Word, taking advantage of the faith that has been imparted to my spirit to ward off the fiery missiles of the adversary. I declare that the power of God is released to cause a desired change as I put my faith to work. Hallelujah!

f u r t h e r s t u d y: Romans 10:17; Mark 11:23

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Reading Plan : Exodus 38-39; Matthew 27:1-26

2 Year Reading Plan : A cts 9:1-15; Esther 7-8

Comments from Readers:

Fri. February 10, 2012
Faith is indeed the victory. It iis faith that matters. As we stay in the word and meditate there in our faith is built strong to squash the onslaught of the adversary. Thank you always Pastor, I love you dearly
Posted By Pastor Okey Onuorah [United States]

Fri. February 10, 2012
I am Blessed. It is my faith that matters,
Posted By Ernest Arthur [Afghanistan]

Fri. February 10, 2012
my faith is the victory.The attacks of the devil does not matter.My faith is what counts.Thank you pastor Chris for this reminder.God bless you Sir
Posted By Pastor osas eriyo(ce benin city) [Nigeria]

Fri. February 10, 2012
Hallelujah, oh God is good, thank you man of God
Posted By Mary ocansey [Ghana]
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Joagbaje(m): 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2012
ONE BOOK,NETWORKING THE GLOBE FOR JESUS ! . . . It's really making the devil mad

FINLAND PRIME MINISTER

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A4iAAO7Df0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Joagbaje(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2012
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by mabell: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2012
wow! amazing testimonies
See the impact rhapsody is making
During the reachout Nigeria 2011 campaign, i saw a video of Pres. Goodluck Jonathan recieving a coopy
@ Poster, tell me, ofwhat comparison is money to the effect of rhapsody in the lives of people and nations?

@joagbaje,
thnks and more pls
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2012
...pls delete
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by dare2think: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2012
^^^
lol @ moodie

'Architects of grandeur are often the master builders of disillusionment'

1 Like

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by olakunlex: 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2012
@ moodie,
u said that some1 made a false statement abt ROR been the most circulated book on earth after the bible,ok pls can u be intelligent enuff to tell mi a book that is been circilated around the world in over 150 languages reaching the ends of the world,to countries you cant even pronounce e.g Tonga,Lithuania(u cn check the countries online if u have nt heard of them before)etc.
secondly u talk abt accountability,let mi let u knw sometin,no economic policy or explanation can produce the kind of result u can have when u key in with the spirit of God.
the question the person that started this discuss shld ask himself is what kind of impact is he making personallly and nt to criticise.who knows ur name and what kind of difference have you made in the world.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2012
...pls delete
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by PastorKun(m): 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2012
All these vacant claims that ror is widely circulated around the world are just cheap lies that only the most deluded and daft followers would believe. Cec is known for making outrageous claims though. The fact still remains that oyaks and cec are only known in a few southern states in Nigeria and he is hardly known outside the shores of this country contrary to the lies the ministry feeds it's victims. Also the claims it is printed in several languages is a vicious lie if not, produce the evidence and don't quote statements credited to oyaks or cec.

@joagbaje
You claim ror has printed over a billion copies since it started and that makes it an international best seller second only to the bible. Sometimes I wonder if you went to school, apart from the fact that your claim is an obvious lie, how do you compare a periodical printed every month to a single edition book? In that case you should compare ror with other periodicals like time magazine or newsweek. I can assure you that the spread and volume of time magazine sold world wide is at least a thousand times your filthy ror. I even make bold to say that ror cannot emerge in the top 1000 circulating periodicals worldwide so enough of this your vain arrogant lies. Nobody gives a toss about ror. It is you cec victims that have been brainwashed into hyping it.

1 Like

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by dare2think: 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2012
@ Moodie

-Sighs-

Thank you.

The content in your post is  what I actually expected from those that made such a silly declaration. A very honest 'I don't know', simple. But to conclude that it is the most circulated book after the bible is nothing but deception especially without any data/resource to confirm or support.

The auto-defensive mechanism that you mention is open to different interpretation, but deep insecurity is one that is evident above all and the constant re-assurances from [i]them [/i]is  quite interesting to watch.

You can deceive people, which is very easy, but you can never deceive yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) / Church Sends Man Letter For Refusing To Pay Dues / Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.