Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! (4144 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by LesbianBoy(m): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2012
before u continue, i just want to tell u all who like JUGDING A BOOK BY ITS COVER TO STOP IT BECAUSE IT CAN BE MISLEADING! am sure all of u rushed into this thread hoping to see long essay of "why i dont wanna marry a vargin"  grin grin grin grin  See all of them!  grin grin grin grin tongue tongue who nor like better thing! me love virgins but i dont like teaching!  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

anyways am actually coming up with a long "essay" ashually i am going to edit this post in an hours thyme! just wanted to inform u guys to get ready for it!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by omega25red(m): 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2012
drinking and drive will get you killed smoking weed and posting rubbish will get you banned

just saying undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by pendo89(f): 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2012
lmao. ur so silly and bored!
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2012
LOL I was actually expecting to see a list. grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by LesbianBoy(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2012
rokiatu:

LOL I was actually expecting to see a list. grin
MARRY ME ROKIATU I LIKE VIRGIN O, HEARS U ARE ONE kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2012
LesbianBoy:

MARRY ME ROKIATU I LIKE VIRGIN O, HEARS U ARE ONE kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Not anymore. I married last month. cheesy cool cool cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by LesbianBoy(m): 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2012
rokiatu:

UNMARRY THAT MAN NOWWWWWWW, I LOVE VIRGINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss HOTIE TIMA NKO IS SHE A VARGIN IF YES CAN I COME AND PAY THE BRIDE PRICE wink
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by CrazyBone(m): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2012
op sar, width oll duu repsket sar, do yu smokes? smiley
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2012
LesbianBoy:

UNMARRY THAT MAN NOWWWWWWW, I LOVE VIRGINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss HOTIE TIMA NKO IS SHE A VARGIN IF YES CAN I COME AND PAY THE BRIDE PRICE wink
Go look for hotie Tima and ask her. wink
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by LesbianBoy(m): 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2012
CrazyBone:

op sar, width oll duu repsket sar, do yu smokes? smiley
Yup i smoke BIG COCKS U GAT ONE undecided undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2012
rokiatu:

was the sexc with ur new husband any good or do u regret waiting?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Mynd44: 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2012
Obviously, the OP's watch does not work
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 02, 2012
jacobscros:

was the sexc with ur new husband any good or do u regret waiting?
Wayyyy better than I expected. cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 02, 2012
Elstupiido maldito op
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Nairaboi(m): 7:17am On Feb 02, 2012
q.o killz@o.p, waste of thread and brandwith space.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Ranoscky(m): 7:47am On Feb 02, 2012
Yeyeness!
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 02, 2012
omega25red:

drinking and drive will get you killed smoking weed and posting rubbish will get you banned

just saying undecided
cheesy grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by namfav(m): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2012
actually virgins are a blessing to marry, not one of those loose women who you know can sleep with anything, i love virgins, women that tell me they are virgins are worth alot, worth the wait
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by cynthiafred67(f): 9:34am On Feb 02, 2012
Sexkillz warnings: Don't smoke and open a thread, if u must smoke don't open a thread, if u must open a thread don't smoke.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by LesbianBoy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2012
cynthiafred67:

Sexkillz warnings: Don't smoke and open a thread, if u must smoke don't open a thread, if u must open a thread don't smoke.
Cynthiafred (f) sweeery nice chartting with you yesterday on YIM didnt know u were this interesting  wink
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Tosinville(m): 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2012
LesbianBoy, are u sufferin frm epilepsy or u've bin lickin anus lately.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Cuddlemii: 12:10am On Feb 03, 2012
Virginity has been a consistent trend to be discussed since I entered this forum. Up till now, I am yet to witness a bold virgin that would display its electronic virginity test here. Talk is cheap, its so easy to discuss these virginity topics but no proof even if its a picture of a sealed babe with a hymen so I can see it first hand the much talked about maidens arrogantly discussed on here.

Rubbish like its a ticket to heaven or a means to an end. Like there is no back door to drill or orals to partake in. Abeg make I hear word, na today. Hiss
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Flashaldrin(m): 12:48am On Feb 03, 2012
^^^^Yuck, ewwww embarassed

btw, been long i saw you online!
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Cuddlemii: 12:56am On Feb 03, 2012
Flashaldrin:

^^^^Yuck, ewwww embarassed

btw, been long i saw you online!

Hey bestie, I come online O. Maybe our parts hasn't just crossed. How are you
I am fine though. missed u
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Flashaldrin(m): 1:06am On Feb 03, 2012
Awww, missed you too. I havent been with my laptop for awhile, so i dont login regularly again. But by weekend i should be online through out.
We really have a lot to talk and laugh about!! grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Cuddlemii: 1:23am On Feb 03, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Awww, missed you too. I havent been with my laptop for awhile, so i dont login regularly again. But by weekend i should be online through out.
We really have a lot to talk and laugh about!! grin grin

I don`t appreciate the sarcasm, sorry! wink

I expect more from u. enjoy yourself. see u when i see u kiss
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Flashaldrin(m): 1:32am On Feb 03, 2012
Lol, you dont believe i missed you or what, and you want me to believe yours. ok naa, no probs. sad Till we jam.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by dabrake(m): 2:12am On Feb 03, 2012
Another wasted 17secs of my life
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by lailaiwala: 4:13am On Feb 03, 2012
LesbianBoy:

MARRY ME ROKIATU I LIKE VIRGIN O, HEARS U ARE ONE  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

is rokiatu trying to pass herself off as a virgin? ROFLMAO. what an insult to decent women! grin grin grin grin grin next she and her illiterate sister hugly tima will be passing themselves off as college graduates. haaaahahaahaha grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 03, 2012
lailaiwala:

is rokiatu trying to pass herself off as a virgin? ROFLMAO. what an insult to decent women! grin grin grin grin grin next she and her illiterate sister hugly tima will be passing themselves off as college graduates. haaaahahaahaha grin
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Where have you been? I have missed you OMG.

This place have been so boring.

Welcome back.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Pricelesss(f): 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2012
LesbianBoy:

Cynthiafred (f) sweeery nice chartting with you yesterday on YIM didnt know u were this interesting  wink
Immaturity undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by LesbianBoy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2012
lailaiwala:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? / PHOTO: Please Whose Girlfriend Is This / How To Make Love To A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.