Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Uwazuruike To Igbo Leaders: You Are Callous - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwazuruike To Igbo Leaders: You Are Callous (8100 Views)

Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government / Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) / MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Uwazuruike To Igbo Leaders: You Are Callous by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2012
dayokanu:

[size=28pt]Igbos return to your region

Your Ike-eba Wuruwuru has built a 5 star lepers colony (aka refugee camp for you)

Arise and occupy your cursed land[/size]

Dayo, i swear, i have lived in every region of this country and i can attest to the fact igbos, hardly beg
majority of the Able-bodied beggars on the streets of lagos, abuja, kano are Yaribas and Abokinas. fashola have sworn to throw out begging yaribas and abokinas , i didn't see ibos on his list of beggars . grin. Check out this link
http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47810:lagos-returns-3105-poor-persons-lunatics-to-six-states&catid=1:national&Itemid=559.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Aren't Africans Giving Solidarity For Michael Brown? / FG Records N916bn Revenue Shortfall / No Plan To Dethrone Emir Sanusi II - Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.