Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Fashola Inspects Lmdgp School Projects In Gbagada/bariga. Pics. Eko O Ni Baje O - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects Lmdgp School Projects In Gbagada/bariga. Pics. Eko O Ni Baje O (1776 Views)

Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... / The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. / Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Inspects Lmdgp School Projects In Gbagada/bariga. Pics. Eko O Ni Baje O by EkoIle1: 3:57am On Feb 02, 2012
Jan 31, 2012 - Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN), Tuesday inspected the Gbagada Comprehensive Junior High School and Ayinke Primary School in Bariga as well as a canal separating the two communities, noting that government would address the misunderstanding between the two communities over access road.

The two education projects are being built by the Lagos Metropolitan Development and Governance Project (LMDGP) in partnership with the World Bank for the regeneration of slums and blighted areas within the Lagos metropolis. The two have reached more than 90 percent completion.

Fielding questions from Government House Correspondents after the inspection, Governor Fashola said the exercise was undertaken by him to inspect the flood prone area as the rainy season approaches and also to personally check the progress of work in the two school projects.

Governor Fashola, who expressed satisfaction over the progress of work on the two projects, said the present misunderstanding between the two communities was as a result of "a combination of so many things rolled into one".

"What you have here today is the clearest evidence of the result that you get when infrastructure is not forthcoming. It creates vested interests and vested rights on both sides", the Governor explained adding, however, that the situation would be managed by the State Government

Re: Fashola Inspects Lmdgp School Projects In Gbagada/bariga. Pics. Eko O Ni Baje O by EkoIle1: 4:00am On Feb 02, 2012

Re: Fashola Inspects Lmdgp School Projects In Gbagada/bariga. Pics. Eko O Ni Baje O by Obiagu1(m): 4:02am On Feb 02, 2012
This your Fashola get tortoise head oo!

Isi mbe!
Re: Fashola Inspects Lmdgp School Projects In Gbagada/bariga. Pics. Eko O Ni Baje O by EkoIle1: 4:31am On Feb 02, 2012
Obiagu1:

Isi mbe!

So you sabi the head wey look like ya papa own? Smart AGIPA clown. Ya mates dey build better schools for kids, but na ya papa head dey bother you. Shameless scum bags,

Very typical AGIPA mentality. That's why you losers don't have anything and will never have anything.
Re: Fashola Inspects Lmdgp School Projects In Gbagada/bariga. Pics. Eko O Ni Baje O by aljharem(m): 4:35am On Feb 02, 2012
Obiagu1:

Isi mbe!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lol ROMFLAO !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fashola Inspects Lmdgp School Projects In Gbagada/bariga. Pics. Eko O Ni Baje O by Obiagu1(m): 5:11am On Feb 02, 2012
Eko Ile:

So you sabi the head wey look like ya papa own? Smart AGIPA clown. Ya mates dey build better schools for kids, but na ya papa head dey bother you. Shameless scum bags,

Very typical AGIPA mentality. That's why you losers don't have anything and will never have anything.

You too take am personal. I since dey feel you na Fashola online.
Re: Fashola Inspects Lmdgp School Projects In Gbagada/bariga. Pics. Eko O Ni Baje O by EkoIle1: 5:31am On Feb 02, 2012
Obiagu1:

You too take am personal. I since dey feel you na Fashola online.

Fcuckkk of you scum bag.

Ridiculing the man about his head was personal, that's his body and he didn't make his own personal body himself, God did.

What's the idiotic comment got to do with your slow rubbish about another man's head?

I know you anti humanity creatures don't care about kids and thats why you mean fools kidnap your own school kids for money, but the Topic is about classrooms for school kids, not the usual despicable trash you village slimes throw at everything.

That's why you clowns no dey progress.
Re: Fashola Inspects Lmdgp School Projects In Gbagada/bariga. Pics. Eko O Ni Baje O by hercules07: 6:18am On Feb 02, 2012
@Eko Ile

Take it easy my man, we can all yab ourselves, he was just playing with you, no need to get defensive, I am one of Fashola's supporter here and I think he has tortoise head as well, we can all yank our chains here.
Re: Fashola Inspects Lmdgp School Projects In Gbagada/bariga. Pics. Eko O Ni Baje O by EkoIle1: 6:32am On Feb 02, 2012
hercules07:

@Eko Ile

Take it easy my man, we can all yab ourselves, he was just playing with you, no need to get defensive, I am one of Fashola's supporter here and I think he has tortoise head as well, we can all yank our chains here.

Playing around and chasing me around with the same stupidity every time I post anything about Lagos or Fashola are 2 different things.

The id.iot is just another silly hateful and silly ibo biggot,

Obiagu1:

No, the 113 Yorubas that were killed are not a concern to them, probably they were 113 rats! So no shaking.

Obiagu1:

Awori don talk, next Ijaw and Bini will order the Yorubas out of Lagos.
They should all head back to their caves in Ogbomosho and Ado-Ekiti.

Obiagu1:

LMFAO!

I support Aworis. It's time to get rid of these good for nothing people. They clung on Lagos like leeches yet they contribute nothing. Absolute parasites. They should go back to their worthless SW: Akure, Ado-Ekiti, Ogbomosho, Ife etc.

Awori is Awori, Yoruba is Yoruba and Yorubas should stop claiming other people.

Obiagu1:

Imagine, in Igboland, Hausas do gateman, shoe cleaner etc for us and Yoruba drive us around in cabs and okada.
In Yorubaland, Yorubas offload our goods, guard our stores, and do masonry for us.

Na wa oo!

Nice trait for 1st Class citizens
Re: Fashola Inspects Lmdgp School Projects In Gbagada/bariga. Pics. Eko O Ni Baje O by hercules07: 6:36am On Feb 02, 2012
Ehen, did not know you guys had previous, oya carry go.

(1) (Reply)

El Rufai Lobbies For Power Minister...... / “get Married” – Angry Fans Blast Ex-most Beautiful Girl, Munachi Abii For Her Bi / Scam Alert : Fake NCC =N=30,000 Bonus Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.