Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? (16484 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by Alleinad(f): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2012
hi nairalanders! Today i got thinking about the how love seems to dissipate after a while. Sometimes its not because the word i love u is not said,its because its said in the same way repeatedly and plain. Rekindling romance doesn't have to do with just words,it has to dao with love. Saying it in different ways, showing it creatively all the time. As valentine edges closer, spice up your relationship with creativity in expressing love.
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by tekel(m): 6:14am On Feb 03, 2012
Hi alleinad can we chat of nairaland?
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by Killz3(m): 7:20am On Feb 03, 2012
No matter how love is said, what i believe you should be more interested in is the actions that prove/backup that love! Say "I love you" in the most romantic way ever, but if it doesnt come from your heart, it was never there! smiley
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by Phate07(m): 7:54am On Feb 03, 2012
Give her the best Bleep of her life. Simples! angry
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by Dyt(f): 8:57am On Feb 03, 2012
kisses does it 4 me
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by slimyem: 9:25am On Feb 03, 2012
its just three word but people interprete it differently.
Just understand your partner and find pleasing ways to show love to him/her continuosly.
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by Chnges(m): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2012
Break into her house @ night b4 she returns nd spread flowers(red rose) from her door step to her bed and on her bed, use the flowers to write I LOVE YOU. Hope it works 4 u
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by Scash(f): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2012
Ch@nges:

Break into her house @ night b4 she returns nd spread flowers(red rose) from her door step to her bed and on her bed, use the flowers to write I LOVE YOU. Hope it works 4 u

shey for Kings cross, abi for Naija? Op, abeg no mind am o. If u try am, and vigilante catch u breaking in thru d window. , . Ko ni funny o.
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by Chnges(m): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2012
^^lol. I don't mean he should break the door. He can target her keys and remode it.u can press the key against a soap and get the shape, then take it to a key moulder. They'll mould it for you. Simple. Lol, i dnt think any gf can report his guy to the security officers
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by LogicMind: 11:04am On Feb 03, 2012
Love is very creative.
Some creative ways people have tried:

-phuck her other holes.
-tie her up and slap her silly
-bring another babe to join you two in bed.
-tie a rope round her neck and walk her like a dog making her eat from a plate on the floor.
-kneel her down in the bathroom and piss on her

there are many more but those may be censored on nl.

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by Dyt(f): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2012
^^ can c y ur wife divorced u
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by LogicMind: 11:13am On Feb 03, 2012
Dyt:

^^ can c y ur wife divorced u

nope. wifey very happy. she love me long time.
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 03, 2012
Dyt:

kisses does it 4 me

wink wink wink
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by Dyt(f): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2012
^^ yo

Logic Mind:

nope. wifey very happy. she love me long time.

wit such treatment yh?
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by slimyem: 11:42am On Feb 03, 2012
Logic Mind:

Love is very creative.

-phuck her other holes.
-tie a rope round her neck and walk her like a dog making her eat from a plate on the floor.

PERVERT!!
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by LogicMind: 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2012
slimyem:

PERVERT!!

yeah! like you don't fantasize about that?
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by MrsChima1(f): 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2012
I will open my mouth and utter the words, "I love you".

Genius huh?! undecided
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by dsurrogat: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2012
I opened her bag,stole her money n replaced it with a condom n left a note "just to say i love u see what i bought 4u, cheers"
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by Wilfredng: 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2012
d_surrogat:

I opened her bag,stole her money n replaced it with a condom n left a note "just to say i love u see what i bought 4u, cheers"

L.O.L
Nope not that. There are very many better ways to showcase creativity than that.
See: http://www.thewilfreds.com/where-is-your-innate-creativity/
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by Sirajee: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2012
Online shopping has become very popular these days. You can take full advantage of online shopping by making use of the great online deals that various companies in the field offer. You can get great deals online on everything from home appliances to flights, apparels to shoes and from trips to great vacation deals.

http://www.shoppingfordealsonline.com
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by HarryPotter1(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2012
A simple trick would do it 4 u, jst call her ova 2 see u undressed waitin 4 her in ur bedroom, (mke sure she no cari anoda pesin o)
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by Killz3(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2012
d_surrogat:

Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by Alleinad(f): 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2012
sure tekel, since i dont want to give my contact details here,u can find it on my blogsite, www.foreveryoungdotme..
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by Jibson999(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2012
catch a grenade for her,,,,,,,,bokoharam has made it easy
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by Koolking(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2012
Logic Mind:

Love is very creative.

-phuck her other holes.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy If love has gone this far then love is wicked

d_surrogat:

you funny dude. Any way that's creativity. Some naija girls would probably give you a bleeding head as acceptance of your action.

Ch@nges:

Mehn, like a NLer warned: DONT TRY THIS AT HOME. may be acceptable outside naija
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by pato405(m): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2012
'for her',  'for her,' 'for her', 'for her' - ALWAYZ!

do you ever stop to consider 'for him' also exists?

pls comments should also be directed by the ladies on how to spring pleasant romantic surprises for him o!!!!
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by Okontami: 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2012
shocked Suck her PUNANY DRY
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by Chnges(m): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2012
@koolking_i didn't say u should break her door. Look at my 2nd reply then u'll understand what i was talking abt
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by suolboy(m): 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2012
I also need surprises this val period. so let ladies consider giving it to guys and not just guys to girls.
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by lakesider(m): 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2012
Just suck her pussy dry,it works for me
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by eros(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2012
d_surrogat:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Na wa for your type of love ooooo

Logic Mind:

Love is very creative.

-phuck her other holes.

Dude you need a mental evaluation ASAP. Haba all this to prove you love the babe. Omo you pass PERVERT OOOOO.
Re: What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? by iykak47: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2012
Okontami:

shocked Suck her PUNANY DRY
angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post Your Sunday Pic / Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] / The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.